Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday USA!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
SmartyBeardo
Happens to also be my wife's birthday (born in the Russian Far East on July 5th, which is July 4th in my neck of the woods, 20 hour diff).

Skewers of large chunks of charred flesh, Tito's Vodka, Sam Adam's Boston Lager, Insignia red, fireworks, parade and a bit of reflection, projection and Diversion.

Got to go get the most beautiful woman on the planet a fireworks display of flowers. Have a great 4th (or 5th) everybody!
rusty_trombone
you're welcome rest of the world
Spyder
Happy Birthday 'merica!

The CEO
God Bless America....The Undisputed Champion and Leader of The Modern World.
Method
Joseph Phelps Insignia...not bad.

Didnt do Jack shit yesterday. Weather was shitty. Bought a bunch of grub and cooked up - steamed middle necks in white wine, butter, ginger and shallots; BBQ Baby backs, Lamb loin chops, Italian sausage. Swilled two bottles of some decent white...and a few "Mike's Haaad" Lemonades.

My day was really Saturday - A handful of us packed a bunch of food and a ton of booze on his 28' Contender and ran out to Stiltsville in Biscayne Bay, Miami. Pulled up to one of the old speakeasy's on the bay and waited out a storm...free dove for lobsters and fucked around catching little red snapper. Also ate "special" brownies and surprisingly got fck'd up.

This is the one we tied up to...

D-MARV
Sounds like you has some fun Method...

I dropped in on a few cook outs... My Father had a cookout then I went over to my future brother-in-law's for part 2. Finished out the night in D.C at the Capital City Brewery, where I watched the fireworks and sipped on some brew. Good day overall.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 5 2010, 09:54 AM) *
Joseph Phelps Insignia...not bad.

Didnt do Jack shit yesterday. Weather was shitty. Bought a bunch of grub and cooked up - steamed middle necks in white wine, butter, ginger and shallots; BBQ Baby backs, Lamb loin chops, Italian sausage. Swilled two bottles of some decent white...and a few "Mike's Haaad" Lemonades.

My day was really Saturday - A handful of us packed a bunch of food and a ton of booze and went out to Stiltsville in Biscayne Bay, Miami. Pulled up to one of the old speakeasy's on the bay and waited out a storm...free dove for lobsters and fucked around catching little red snapper. Also ate "special" brownies and surprisingly got fck'd up.

This is the one we tied up to...

Insignia is a good bottle, I think it's a bit overpriced though
Method
Yeah. I wasn't drinking Insignia. I thought I read that in someone else's post.
Lil-lightsout
My 4th sucked! I had to work Saturday and Sunday. Fuck... and it was beautiful outside too.
King Eugene
I had a descent one...

Saturday I worked from home all damn day, did some grocery shopping, and watched movies all night.

Sunday I went to two cookouts, a pool party, and worked security at a local night club. Oh and went to church thumbsup_anim.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 6 2010, 06:40 PM) *
I had a descent one...

Saturday I worked from home all damn day, did some grocery shopping, and watched movies all night.

Sunday I went to two cookouts, a pool party, and worked security at a local night club. Oh and went to church thumbsup_anim.gif

i mean, you gotta thank jesus for making america the baddest mother fuckers in the world, and making the rest of the world shit.
King Eugene
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 6 2010, 07:22 PM) *
i mean, you gotta thank jesus for making america the baddest mother fuckers in the world, and making the rest of the world shit.

God Bless America.....................and nobody else!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 7 2010, 07:54 PM) *

God Bless America.....................and nobody else!

well, you know, other rich people
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.