Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Johnny Blaze
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
King Eugene
Happy Birthday my dude. I forgot all about ya!
BigG
Happy Bday Jonny!!!
Mean Mister Mustard
Happy Birthday Johnny. I hope your trainer doesn't take it easy on you with the medecine balls just because it's your jubilee.
D-MARV
Spyder
KookedKrack
happy bday bro
SmartyBeardo
Happy Birthday!?
JonnyBlaze
Thanks a lot guys..Means a lot..Tomorrow is my party but my b-day was the 6th..I'm actually surprised 3King3 made a thread..You're the man and thanks..

I'm diggin that Bruce Lee thing Spyder..D-Marv,those are some tasty looking cupcakes!!hahahaha..

Also,as far as training MMM,I haven't been able to train for 2 weeks now..I got a parasite in both of my eyes from swimming in Lake Mich. with my contacts in..The doctor said if I hadn't come in when I did,I would of had to of gone to the hospital and probably had to of had a cornea transplant..My eyes are getting better now though..If ya have wondered where I have been,it's because I haven't been able to look at a computer screen too long without getting a head ache..
STEVENSKI
Well that sux Jon. Hope you have a great birthday.
ROLL DEEP
That is one f-d up injury!

Parasites in your eyes?!? Damn.
Warlord
Happy Birthday, dude. Get better soon.

On a side-note, do you fight with your contacts in? What happens if you lose on during a fight?

Rampage Jackson lost his during a fight in Pride. They halted the fight, and it took his trainer like half an hour to shove it back in with his fat, greasy, vasoline-soaked meathooks.
Snoop
Happy Bday bro. Feel better.
Lil-lightsout
Happy B-day!!! I also hope you get better soon.
JonnysTrainer
Happy birthday son.

Though I can confidently say that Jonathon is dribbling shit. That injury had nothing to do with swimming in a lake. It was an incident with bull piss that occured at the gym, all because I was running late and he did not want to wait for me.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 9 2010, 04:15 AM) *
Happy Birthday, dude. Get better soon.

On a side-note, do you fight with your contacts in? What happens if you lose on during a fight?

Rampage Jackson lost his during a fight in Pride. They halted the fight, and it took his trainer like half an hour to shove it back in with his fat, greasy, vasoline-soaked meathooks.

Yeah,I do keep my contacts in..If one fell out,I'd probably just pretend as if it didn't happen..I'd have more of a problem dealin with that if I go pro but in the amateurs I'm not worried about it..What fight did Rampage lose a contact in??

Thanks again everyone for the b-day wishes..
Warlord
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 11 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Yeah,I do keep my contacts in..If one fell out,I'd probably just pretend as if it didn't happen..I'd have more of a problem dealin with that if I go pro but in the amateurs I'm not worried about it..What fight did Rampage lose a contact in??

Thanks again everyone for the b-day wishes..

Honestly I don't even remember which one, it was so long ago. Most of those Pride fights I haven't seen again since I first watched them all those years ago. I know it was early on in his career, I just don't remember when. Before his Randleman fight, I think.

Now he takes them out before he fights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.