Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It has been fun?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
SmartyBeardo
I came here for a certain kind of therapy and I found it.

I want to apologize to all for the pain I most likely caused. Ollie, Keith, PC, heg-emon, WartLord, her pillow, Farrakhan's warrior and everybody else (including that glass of hard licker).

Got to pack.

Oh, I suppose the perfect six pack with bloody knuckles should have been included above.

It will be awhile.

Forgot one more thing;

SmartyBeardo is a fictitious character owned and operated by the author.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 8 2010, 11:40 PM) *

I want to apologize to all for the pain I most likely caused. Ollie, Keith, PC, heg-emon, WartLord, her pillow, Farrakhan's warrior and everybody else (including that glass of hard licker).

Got to pack.

Oh, I suppose the perfect six pack with bloody knuckles should have been included above.

It will be awhile.

Whats up man??You leaving??Why??
ROLL DEEP
Pfffft, can't hack it around here.

Gay.
Warlord
LOL at this dude committing e-suicide. Dude can't even go out with a shred of dignity.

Anyone remember Drag_Racer_X, or whatever the fuck his name was? Now that was a funny ass dude. Came on here with an alternate screen-name claiming to be a friend of "Drag Racer X" and reporting his sad death. Now that was some good-ass shit.

These new cats on the board suck fucking ASS. This place was the shit when we had Decagon, Lefthook, Hawkins, Suckapunch, Jermaine, Reg_One, jrw, and the rest of those fools on board. Now we get lames like Samantha Weirdo and the Cuntscience stinking the joint up. How sad.
rusty_trombone
What a tool.

I got to disagree with yo warlord, that guy jrw was a complete dickbag.
BGv2.0
Let's take it even farther back.....

Mike Ravens anyone?
Lil-lightsout
You will be back. There really is no reason to leave...is there? Whatever you decide, take it easy man.
BGv2.0
Anybody recall Princess Macilli?

People bout crucified that poor girl....but she was really F'N cool. I hated it when she left....I still have old personal emails from her...I need to see how she has been.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 9 2010, 12:40 AM) *

Got to pack.

It will be awhile.

Forgot one more thing;

SmartyBeardo is a fictitious character owned and operated by the author.

Ah Beardo take a teaspoon of cement and harden up you fucken pussy.

You're like the fat girl at the prom that nobody will wants to dance with, threatening to go home. laugh.gif

You didn't cause me any pain, made me laugh in fact.
KookedKrack
Damn I like your posting style Smarty don't take you ball and go home.
Maxy
Beardo, if you're going, no need to make a song and dance about it....you just stop posting...people say shit like, "Where is Beardo, ain't seen him around in a minute?"

End of the day though, you post some good stuff. Stick around and keep dropping that funky freaky shit.
Warlord
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 10:19 AM) *
What a tool.

I got to disagree with yo warlord, that guy jrw was a complete dickbag.

Yeah, jrw was a religious dickbag, but that shit is funny as hell. This shit right here is just sad.
lloyd mayflower
At first I thought Smarty was just a blatant troll, but then he actually started contributing some decent stuff, and he helped bring about the meltdown of Torvix i'm sure, which wins him points in my book.

That being said, I cant help but speculate as to the reasons why someone would all of a sudden have to bail on a community which you only have to visit occassionaly when you get the chance to still be a part of it. I've only really managed to come up with 2.

1: The new arsehole, freshly installed for him by Warlord over the last couple of weeks has gone septic and must be addressed.

2: Several ex Spetsnaz lookin crazy bastards have appeared at his door claiming to work for mailorderbrides.com and looking to repossess his beautiful Russian wife after Smarty's considerable business prowess finally succumbed to the strains of the current global financial crisis.
Spyder
Well, at least we got 472 more posts out of him since the last time he left.

Truth is, he was never in it for the long haul.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.