Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MEL GIBSON is ready for the boxing ring
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
neophyte7
Let off a couple of right crosses to his little White Princess's face-

Daily News REPORTS MEL GIBSON punched his woman in the face and said, "You look like a fucking pig in heat, if a pack of NIGGERS rape you it will be your fault"

Allegedly he punched her in the mouth 2X in disapproval of her attire while holding their 8 month old child.

I am not openly offended or startled because I understand white racism in origin and inception yet with GibsonI knew it was there in his heart when his Brainwashing white supremacist and subliminal suggestion, laden Passion of the "white" CHrisT was gobbled up BY BLACK AMERICANS AT THE BOX OFFICE.

Auuuuummmmmmmmm

In examining this use of language deconstructively, I am inclined to
say Get this guy in a ring... He is viscious LMAO.I bet the shots he hit her with were short and quick... Bam Bam. LMAO Now I can understand wanting go in the mouth of some of these unruly "so called" women in America, yet self con control is required. His behavior though I feel was motivated by insecure fear and hatred for Black Men and Black people.

Auuuuuummm
BGv2.0
Well....I'd like to know who it was that was within earshot to actually hear him say it.

I don't condone violence against women in any form. However....here of late I have found myself pretty well disgusted with today's typical American woman.

"American Woman stay away from me".....once just lyrics to a song.....now it's becoming my personal motto.

I am so sick of the BS that today's typical woman chooses to fight for. I've always thought it is smart to pick and choose your battles wisely. Today's American woman picks the most STUPID F'N shit to take stands on.

For example....I cannot tell you how many women today actually fight for the right to go out to bars with their girlfriends. That's a moronic cause. They are basically fighting for the right to do exactly what their mothers and grandmothers decades ago BEGGED their men to stop doing due to it being detrimental to their marriage and family.

AND....one of the worst is this BS argument about "guy friends". Every American Girl says she wants a committed relationship with a "good guy"....BUT seems to want to keep around every other set of balls that she either licked at one time...OR...belong to a guy that wants to get it on with her....

American Women today do not understand the basic idea that every single F'N American man KNOWS is true...that in 9/10 cases....a dude that has a chick friend....usually wants to nail her. It's not a 100% thing...because you do have those instances where a guy and girl have been friends since elementary and there are no romantic feelings whatsoever...but that is usally the far and few between.

SO.....yes...to a point I am venting...because here of late I've had to deal with the above as well as other nonsense....and I feel like I got a bum wrap.

I basically gave up my ENTIRE 20's to chase education and degrees....because that is what my parents and family always told me...."you can't quit school because you have to graduate so that you can go to college to get a degree to get a good job so that you can buy a home and take care of your wife and kids". While many of my buddies were out fucking their brains out...drinking their asses off and generally having a F'N blast....all I ever did was stay focused on the future.

AND....now that I've completed all that BS.....I'm surrounded by women that do not appreiciate it one gotdamn bit. AND...want to make zero concessions to share it with me despite that fact that I made mine long ago by staying focused for their sake.

F'N whores!

So although.....if this did in fact take place......I myself would not do it.....BUT.....I do get it....

I do get it Mel.

lloyd mayflower
BG, just one of your points I wish to address. Guys and girls being friends. You are spot on. It cant happen. Its never EVER a true friendship, and heres why. It is ALWAYS built on a web of lies. The most obvious one being that you want to nail her but wont admot that because you're "friends". But the most important one is this, you would never behave the same way with a female friend that you do with your real friends. You wouldnt talk about nailing dirty fat bitches, or getting so drunk you pissed yourself, or spports etc. So when you are with a female friend, you are not yourself. Hence, built on lies.

Bitches are not there to be your friend. If I want decent banter, il get it from the only place I know. My pals. Not some splitarse
BGv2.0
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 9 2010, 10:20 AM) *
BG, just one of your points I wish to address. Guys and girls being friends. You are spot on. It cant happen. Its never EVER a true friendship, and heres why. It is ALWAYS built on a web of lies. The most obvious one being that you want to nail her but wont admot that because you're "friends". But the most important one is this, you would never behave the same way with a female friend that you do with your real friends. You wouldnt talk about nailing dirty fat bitches, or getting so drunk you pissed yourself, or spports etc. So when you are with a female friend, you are not yourself. Hence, built on lies.

Bitches are not there to be your friend. If I want decent banter, il get it from the only place I know. My pals. Not some splitarse

YEP! They do not get that shit!

AND....the one's I really love are those gems that want o keep THIER "guy friends"....but when you then try to play your even hand and say you are going to keep YOUR "girl friends" (girls we already have pretty much established we really want to nail).....they say no.

So....as a man....you really can't win.

If you ask them to give up their dude friends....you are a "control freak"......BUT....if you let them keep them you are an emasculated bitch that KNOWS you are being run over.

What's funny is every single chick that decides to fight for both these issues SO HARD.....NEVER has a good answer for this question...."Did your parents do the things you are asking me to be ok with"?

Let em suck on that one for a while.

They can't win at that one....because if the answer is no...usually they have parents that have been together for 25+ years with no problems...OR....they are children of divorce who saw first hand mommy and daddy fighting becase of infidelity or partying at the clubs etc.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 11:33 AM) *
YEP! They do not get that shit!

AND....the one's I really love are those gems that want o keep THIER "guy friends"....but when you then try to play your even hand and say you are going to keep YOUR "girl friends" (girls we already have pretty much established we really want to nail).....they say no.

So....as a man....you really can't win.

If you ask them to give up their dude friends....you are a "control freak"......BUT....if you let them keep them you are an emasculated bitch that KNOWS you are being run over.

What's funny is every single chick that decides to fight for both these issues SO HARD.....NEVER has a good answer for this question...."Did your parents do the things you are asking me to be ok with"?

Let em suck on that one for a while.

They can't win at that one....because if the answer is no...usually they have parents that have been together for 25+ years with no problems...OR....they are children of divorce who saw first hand mommy and daddy fighting becase of infidelity or partying at the clubs etc.

damn, it's time to get out of the 50's bro.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 10:49 AM) *
damn, it's time to get out of the 50's bro.

I WISH!

I know I was born in the wrong era.

I liked the 50's.....we were a badass MOFO in the 50's.

Look at the American Mentality of the 50's. Look at our cars....our infrastructure....

I can assure you...American women of that time were 100% better wives and mothers than those of today.

Who do you think kept America strong in the early 50's when a large % of American men were off in the war? Hell they even rolled up their sleeves and took up baseball.

Today's American woman has ZERO of the resolve, determination and ability of those women.

Another thing that sickens me is how today's women ALWAYS F'N seem to be sick. I lost count of the number of times girls say their stomach hurts or their head hurts and how they curl up in a ball and stay in bed....and this is when they are NOT on their period.

YEAH....I'm sure plenty of women from that era had headaches and shit....but they pushed through that shit.

Zero resolve...zero sense of sacrifice.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 12:07 PM) *
I WISH!

Look at the American Mentality of the 50's. Look at our cars....our infrastructure....

I can assure you...American women of that time were 100% better wives and mothers than those of today.

Who do you think kept America strong in the early 50's when a large % of American men were off in the war? Hell they even rolled up their sleeves and took up baseball.

Today's American woman has ZERO of the resolve, determination and ability of those women.

Another thing that sickens me is how today's women ALWAYS F'N seem to be sick. I lost count of the number of times girls say their stomach hurts or their head hurts and how they curl up in a ball and stay in bed....and this is when they are NOT on their period.

YEAH....I'm sure plenty of women from that era had headaches and shit....but they pushed through that shit.

I think the point is, if they don't want to be wives and mothers it's ok. I don't know about the sick thing, I think as a nation we have become a little retarded with medication. Depression is one thing, but people get prescriptions for anxiety and shit now like it's going out of style.

For instance, I had a couple of friend in college, one was a poor ass immigrant who came from Ecuador, and basically bootstrapped his way through college. Sometimes he couldn't afford food, he never complained, didn't own a car, used to deliver pizza on a bike. We had another friend, who came from a normal rich, white suburban background, her dad paid for everything, didn't have to work, you know standard. She apparently had problems with anxiety, because you know, her life was too easy, and was on all sorts of meds. One ay he looked at her and said, "you're on paxil, what the fuck for. My life is shit, and I don't get a damn thing, you're life is fucking great quit being such a bitch." I swear I didn't stop laughing for like an hour, but it was poignant.

There are plenty of women that want to be domesticated, you'll find one that will know her place.

BGv2.0
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 11:45 AM) *
"you're on paxil, what the fuck for. My life is shit, and I don't get a damn thing, you're life is fucking great quit being such a bitch." I swear I didn't stop laughing for like an hour, but it was poignant.

There are plenty of women that want to be domesticated, you'll find one that will know her place.

Gotdamn it Rusty....for once I thought a response from you was going to make me smile...and then you had to fuck it up with that last line.

That shit is funny as hell....but such a true statement in relation to how today's typical American has not a F'N clue as to really handle adversity and how to deal with just basic F'N life. Life is stressful. Feeling depressed at times is normal. Everybody wants to go around living on cloud nine 24/7....which is part of the problem.

I do NOT want to "domesticate" a woman....it's not like the things I expect and ask for in a relationship...I don't also expect of myself. It would be different if I was asking women to give up their male party buddies....give up the club scene...while I myself continued to take part in such things....but that is not the case.

When I am in a relationship I put those same sets of expectations on myself.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Gotdamn it Rusty....for once I thought a response from you was going to make me smile...and then you had to fuck it up with that last line.

That shit is funny as hell....but such a true statement in relation to how today's typical American has not a F'N clue as to really handle adversity and how to deal with just basic F'N life. Life is stressful. Feeling depressed at times is normal. Everybody wants to go around living on cloud nine 24/7....which is part of the problem.

I do NOT want to "domesticate" a woman....it's not like the things I expect and ask for in a relationship...I don't also expect of myself. It would be different if I was asking women to give up their male party buddies....give up the club scene...while I myself continued to take part in such things....but that is not the case.

When I am in a relationship I put those same sets of expectations on myself.

It's just most americans don't realize, thanks to the hard work of our ancestors, how fucking easy and how many choices we have with our lives. Most of the world lives in fucking abject poverty, living in slums, born into the shittiest lives possible, with horribly oppressive governments, can't get work, can't buy the necessities of life. Most Americans don't have anything to bitch about, they get up every day, take a shower with hot, running water, pamper themselves with all sorts of ridiculous toiletries, put on almost brand new clothes, that were washed with their machine. Get into their gas guzzling, air conditioned transportation machine, drive to their job, work for a few hours(of course they get a shitload of breaks). Come home to their heated/air-conditioned house, turn on their flat screen, pimp ass tv, drink ice cold beer, maybe watch some sports, or do something else they want to do. Then they sleep in their giant bed, nd do it all again. Most people of my generation don't know real sacrifice, they never had to give up a damn thing for their lives. Even you, you sacrificed partying and fun, but not like you lived in a tent.(i'm not saying you didn't work hard, shit I never had to make any real sacrifices either.) America really is a great country, but the whole world could be great if we just got our heads out of our asses.

I'm jut giving you shit about the domestication.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 12:08 PM) *
It's just most americans don't realize, thanks to the hard work of our ancestors, how fucking easy and how many choices we have with our lives. Most of the world lives in fucking abject poverty, living in slums, born into the shittiest lives possible, with horribly oppressive governments, can't get work, can't buy the necessities of life. Most Americans don't have anything to bitch about, they get up every day, take a shower with hot, running water, pamper themselves with all sorts of ridiculous toiletries, put on almost brand new clothes, that were washed with their machine. Get into their gas guzzling, air conditioned transportation machine, drive to their job, work for a few hours(of course they get a shitload of breaks). Come home to their heated/air-conditioned house, turn on their flat screen, pimp ass tv, drink ice cold beer, maybe watch some sports, or do something else they want to do. Then they sleep in their giant bed, nd do it all again. Most people of my generation don't know real sacrifice, they never had to give up a damn thing for their lives. Even you, you sacrificed partying and fun, but not like you lived in a tent.(i'm not saying you didn't work hard, shit I never had to make any real sacrifices either.) America really is a great country, but the whole world could be great if we just got our heads out of our asses.

100% spot on. Compared to generations past....the sacrifices I have made are laughable. I'm a big fan of Fight Club.....Tyler Durden pretty much sums up all you said in one of his speeches.

neophyte7
Interesting that none of the responses addressed his use of the word nigger in context. interesting but not surprising. The chick stated she was prompted to record after Grand Wizard Klan faced Melle Mel threatened to kill her LMAO

His behavior was motivated by a sickness that is at the root to his being, reinforced and abnormally entrenched in his psyche, due to a world constructed on racism and race, which according to WEB Dubois is world of of abnormality. Now I see what Farrakhan was saying. Call him a bigot all you want but there is some serious hate hidden on the inside of many. I treat people as they come whatever black or white but I am not blind to reality...

Auuuuuuuuummmmm
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:26 PM) *
100% spot on. Compared to generations past....the sacrifices I have made are laughable. I'm a big fan of Fight Club.....Tyler Durden pretty much sums up all you said in one of his speeches.

he sure does
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 9 2010, 03:34 PM) *
Interesting that none of the responses addressed his use of the word nigger in context. interesting but not surprising. The chick stated she was prompted to record after Grand Wizard Klan faced Melle Mel threatened to kill her LMAO

His behavior was motivated by a sickness that is at the root to his being, reinforced and abnormally entrenched in his psyche, due to a world constructed on racism and race, which according to WEB Dubois is world of of abnormality. Now I see what Farrakhan was saying. Call him a bigot all you want but there is some serious hate hidden on the inside of many. I treat people as they come whatever black or white but I am not blind to reality...

Auuuuuuuuummmmm

yes, mel gibson is also a racist asshole if he actually did this.
Warlord
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 11:07 AM) *
I WISH!

CO-SIGN ALL DAY!

Check out this article from Housekeeping Monthly, May 13, 1955.

* Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

* Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

* Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

* Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

* During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

* Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

* Be happy to see him.

* Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

* Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

* Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

* Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

* Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

* Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

* Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

* A good wife always knows her place.

The GOLDEN fucking age, boys. Ask my grandfather, he'll tell you.
Warlord
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:34 PM) *

Auuuuuuuuummmmm

1.) I think the fact that there is no source in your post might be one reason people are not commenting. This could just be a load of shit as far as any of us knows. I think we as a people could stand to chill the fuck out a little bit. The Unites States of America is founded on the notion of innocent until proven guilty, yeah? Let's live up to that creed.

2.) Racism is played out anyway. Who gives a shit? Really. Everyone says something insensitive at some time in their lives. So the fuck what. Racism is just a crutch for the weak. (Here comes Snoopnick!) The Unites States has proven to be the country, over and over, where ANYONE can be successful if they work hard enough and long enough.

So what if some dirt-bag happens to mutter an insensitive remark? Doesn't he have the right to his own opinion? Yes he does. Do you have a right to disagree? Yes you do. Should we all be a nation of little bitches that can't hack the notion of different opinions? No we shouldn't. It's time to grow the fuck up.

Skinhead Bob doesn't like blacks, asians, mexiCANS, or Arabs? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. His opinion obviously matters, right?

P.S. This post is not directed specifically at anyone. It is a general statement to the world. Thanks. Hope that spares feelings and personal insults.
King Eugene
It may sound selfish but if any racial remarks or comments don't affect me personally or my loved ones I really don't give a shit. I chalk it up to ignorance.
Snoop
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 06:08 PM) *

drinks.gif
neophyte7
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 9 2010, 11:35 PM) *
1.) I think the fact that there is no source in your post might be one reason people are not commenting. This could just be a load of shit as far as any of us knows. I think we as a people could stand to chill the fuck out a little bit. The Unites States of America is founded on the notion of innocent until proven guilty, yeah? Let's live up to that creed.

2.) Racism is played out anyway. Who gives a shit? Really. Everyone says something insensitive at some time in their lives. So the fuck what. Racism is just a crutch for the weak. (Here comes Snoopnick!) The Unites States has proven to be the country, over and over, where ANYONE can be successful if they work hard enough and long enough.

So what if some dirt-bag happens to mutter an insensitive remark? Doesn't he have the right to his own opinion? Yes he does. Do you have a right to disagree? Yes you do. Should we all be a nation of little bitches that can't hack the notion of different opinions? No we shouldn't. It's time to grow the fuck up.

Skinhead Bob doesn't like blacks, asians, mexiCANS, or Arabs? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. His opinion obviously matters, right?

P.S. This post is not directed specifically at anyone. It is a general statement to the world. Thanks. Hope that spares feelings and personal insults.

thanks for GOING INTO THE ALLEYS OF YOUR ABNORMALIZED MIND. The source is the New York Daily News...

King Eugene
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 10 2010, 02:34 AM) *
thanks for GOING INTO THE ALLEYS OF YOUR ABNORMALIZED MIND. The source is the New York Daily News...

Post a link...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 10 2010, 01:41 AM) *
I think you make sense in general, though somethings were a little broad. Never taken medication for depression or anxiety, but I can tell you first hand that anxiety is no fun, and I can totally understand why people who suffer from it severely may take it (though I am against medication for depression or anxiety as a primary solution). As I feel it just suppresses it, you don't address it. Though some are that bad, they may need them when they are in such a big hole to begin with. It varies from person to person, and the extremes obviously vary as well, but some people suffer from it on a regular basis, and it can feel paralysing.

You are spot on with your assessment. Thats all I will say, I do not want to derail the thread.
Warlord
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 10 2010, 01:34 AM) *

The fact that telling people to grow up and stop being such pussies is considered abnormal speaks volumes.

In addition, citing news sources that you've used to make an argument is good practice, whether it be on the internet or anywhere else.
Warlord
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 10 2010, 02:08 AM) *

While this is a funny post, I think the responsibility of providing a source lies with the poster of the topic. It's no different than posting a thread claiming Pac was caught with steroids. Posters should provide a source if they want to be taken seriously.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 10 2010, 03:30 AM) *
While this is a funny post, I think the responsibility of providing a source lies with the poster of the topic. It's no different than posting a thread claiming Pac was caught with steroids. Posters should provide a source if they want to be taken seriously.

My point exactly!

Fitz was just being a shit dispenser...nothing new.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 10 2010, 03:55 AM) *
LOL. Come on, you didn't find the link to be at least a little bit funny?

It was. I had one of those "fuck you, you got me!" chuckles. laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 10 2010, 03:55 AM) *
Haha, I know. But it was a good opportunity to use that link.

How long you been waiting to use that one? I waste no time when I have a gem. I'll find any excuse possible, any connection, no matter how slight, to just unload a nugget I consider to be a masterpiece.
neophyte7
LMAO
neophyte7
LMAO... auuuuuuuuuummmmmm
BGv2.0
Well....what if MEL simply meant the word "nigger" as related to it's definition and how it is often used today in American pop culture as a "fool" or a person that is ignorant.

Why waste the energy to say..."you keep dressing that way you will be raped by a pack of foolish, ignorant individuals".....it's so much easier to say....."you keep dressing that way you will be raped by a pack of niggers".

I'm sure Mel's clear hatred for the Jews has little to do with how he views black folk.

We were not there to hear him, we did not hear his level of concern or anger or the inflection in his use of the word "nigger"...I assure you I can say the word in such a soothing tone that you will feel like you are snuggling with a kitten when you hear it.

I'm BGv2.0...I'm from Texas....and I approve this message!

Maxy
So what if some actor said the word "Nigger"...

Who gives a fuck, niggaz call niggers niggaz all the fuckin time. Whats the big deal?

Oh, is it cos he is white? A fuckin honky, cracker mother fucker? Man, they can't say the N word cos that's racist. Fuck that crap. Fuck it.
rusty_trombone
Although, Mel Gibson is an asshole, I don' think it matters much.

I do, however, think it matters more that there are still people in government, with real power, and guys that control a lot of shit in this country that are hateful racists. Some may deny that it exists, but I know for a fact that it still doers and affects people in a real way.
Spyder
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 10 2010, 04:13 PM) *
Well....what if MEL simply meant the word "nigger" as related to it's definition and how it is often used today in American pop culture as a "fool" or a person that is ignorant.

Why waste the energy to say..."you keep dressing that way you will be raped by a pack of foolish, ignorant individuals".....it's so much easier to say....."you keep dressing that way you will be raped by a pack of niggers".

I'm sure Mel's clear hatred for the Jews has little to do with how he views black folk.

We were not there to hear him, we did not hear his level of concern or anger or the inflection in his use of the word "nigger"...I assure you I can say the word in such a soothing tone that you will feel like you are snuggling with a kitten when you hear it.

I'm BGv2.0...I'm from Texas....and I approve this message!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010...-listen-it-here
BGv2.0
LOL

I just actually heard it on my local news....it appears this was a message he left on the chicks cell phone. He was just basically ranting.

BUT....I'd not be so quick to treat Mel as the evil asshole and the chick as the poor woman showing us all how terrible this man is. It appears the law is looking at her as well in relation to extortion.

It's been my experience both dishing out and being on the recieving end....9/10 when you are in an argument you say things that you know will hit deep and hurt or piss somebody off.

This woman probally hates "niggers" JUST AS MUCH as ole Mel does....and so he said it to purposely get under her skin. So I really don't think she is a saint in regard to race relations.

I honestly don't think he would have said it unless he KNEW it was going to piss her off. AND if that is the case...you can bet she too feels the same way about black people that MEl does.....he just happened to be the one that was recorded.

neophyte7
Cave men Intrigue me... so much so...

I am of the view that language is a great determining factor in the overall making of every living being. Once cannot not escape the language of his or her particular reality. Black Centrically, I have supreme understanding on the origins of the words nigger. It did not originate with the western white man as it is written of in holy q'uran and other scripts that predate this baby weak civilization, yet the Western caucasion gave it new intent, meaning, and application. Nigger as a word is a part of our language as Black and black people. 

Its mere existence in our reality as people by way and through the calculated application by wicked men, force us to reckon with, understand, teach, and instruct our people on its origin, purpose, and application so as to reform and heal our masses from the perpetuated tampering of our souls by wicked men motivated by an evil, abnormal, and inhumane nature. Mel Gibson application of the word NIGGER reveals the hidden vile and contempt that the dominant white society has ABOUT BLACK MEN AND BLACK PEOPLE

Auuummmmmmmmm
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 11 2010, 10:25 AM) *
Cave men Intrigue me... so much so...

I am of the view that language is a great determining factor in the overall making of every living being. Once cannot not escape the language of his or her particular reality. Black Centrically, I have supreme understanding on the origins of the words nigger. It did not originate with the western white man as it is written of in holy q'uran and other scripts that predate this baby weak civilization, yet the Western caucasion gave it new intent, meaning, and application. Nigger as a word is a part of our language as Black and black people. 

Its mere existence in our reality as people by way and through the calculated application by wicked men, force us to reckon with, understand, teach, and instruct our people on its origin, purpose, and application so as to reform and heal our masses from the perpetuated tampering of our souls by wicked men motivated by an evil, abnormal, and inhumane nature. Mel Gibson application of the word NIGGER reveals the hidden vile and contempt that the dominant white society has ABOUT BLACK MEN AND BLACK PEOPLE

Auuummmmmmmmm

So ol' Mel is the ambassador to the white race?
BGv2.0
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 11 2010, 09:25 AM) *
Mel Gibson application of the word NIGGER reveals the hidden vile and contempt that the dominant white society has ABOUT BLACK MEN AND BLACK PEOPLE

I don't think in this case it's hidden at all. If Mel really cared to keep thoughts like this hidden....it would have never left his lips. The guy just does not care.

And I think in this day and age a WHOLE LOT of that "vile and contempt" you speak of is not always due to ideas of inbred racism. Much of it may be due to how many see a large number of black people in their given environment. I''ll be the first to striaght up admit I have a pretty deep dislike for many of today's black men....not all...but many. This has zero to do with the tone of their skin, our differences in culture etc. It has to do with a large number I have seen in my own community first hand....leave kids to be raised by hard working black women, as well as many that continue to make the same dumb thug decesions about life in relation to taking on drug dealing as a profession. I dislike black men who allow their children to follow the same thug lifestyle they themselves did by putting a greater emphasis on the new flavor of the week "rap/hiphop" artist than to push education.

NOW....I'm sure we could have a long discusion on how a lot of those very things are side effects of generations of oppression...and I myself would not argue against many of those arguments....BUT...it really does not change anything.

I was raised in the deep south region of TX.....it is absolutley impossible not to have been exposed to racism here. However, my parents never used the "N" word.....they were not sheet wearing clansman...but I would be totally lying if I said it did not and does not exist....because it does.

BUT....I still say much of the racism that exists today in its current form might not be so much out of pure inbred hate.....but out of observation.

I voted for our current President and would do so again if I thought that the "person of color" was the better person for the job. I am well read in the works of Fredrick Douglas, a man who I respect and admire.....a man that was married to white women when it was a crime....YET....I have pure contempt for many of today's high profile black musicians. I also see black men every day in my community that have not done one thing to earn my respect.

Do I see whites and Hispanics of the same light....sure.

BUT...had it been me saying what Mel did.....when I used the word....I would not be seeing Fredrick Douglas, Barrack Obama or my friend Charles that passed away last year....I would be seeing a few guys in my community, a few popular rap artists....a generalized view of those type of people.

So when I use the word....you can bet it's in relation to a person that is black that I have ZERO respect or admiration for.

If it's a hispanic....I'll use Spec or Beaner...or wetback.

IF it's a white.....son of a bitch, bastard.

Other races REALLY need to work on coming up with good negative racial names for us white folks...so that I could use them as well.

Cracker and Honkey....just don't have the same posion that nigger, spec, beaner, son of a bitch..etc. seem to have.
Spyder
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 11 2010, 04:58 PM) *
I voted for our current President and would do so again...

Asshole.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 11 2010, 09:25 AM) *
Mel Gibson application of the word NIGGER reveals the hidden vile and contempt that the dominant white society has ABOUT BLACK MEN AND BLACK PEOPLE

Auuummmmmmmmm

no, it shows mel gibson is an asshole. he's an actor, he's not making jim crow laws.
neophyte7
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 11 2010, 04:58 PM) *
I don't think in this case it's hidden at all. If Mel really cared to keep thoughts like this hidden....it would have never left his lips. The guy just does not care.

And I think in this day and age a WHOLE LOT of that "vile and contempt" you speak of is not always due to ideas of inbred racism. Much of it may be due to how many see a large number of black people in their given environment. I''ll be the first to striaght up admit I have a pretty deep dislike for many of today's black men....not all...but many. This has zero to do with the tone of their skin, our differences in culture etc. It has to do with a large number I have seen in my own community first hand....leave kids to be raised by hard working black women, as well as many that continue to make the same dumb thug decesions about life in relation to taking on drug dealing as a profession. I dislike black men who allow their children to follow the same thug lifestyle they themselves did by putting a greater emphasis on the new flavor of the week "rap/hiphop" artist than to push education.

NOW....I'm sure we could have a long discusion on how a lot of those very things are side effects of generations of oppression...and I myself would not argue against many of those arguments....BUT...it really does not change anything.

I was raised in the deep south region of TX.....it is absolutley impossible not to have been exposed to racism here. However, my parents never used the "N" word.....they were not sheet wearing clansman...but I would be totally lying if I said it did not and does not exist....because it does.

BUT....I still say much of the racism that exists today in its current form might not be so much out of pure inbred hate.....but out of observation.

I voted for our current President and would do so again if I thought that the "person of color" was the better person for the job. I am well read in the works of Fredrick Douglas, a man who I respect and admire.....a man that was married to white women when it was a crime....YET....I have pure contempt for many of today's high profile black musicians. I also see black men every day in my community that have not done one thing to earn my respect.

Do I see whites and Hispanics of the same light....sure.

BUT...had it been me saying what Mel did.....when I used the word....I would not be seeing Fredrick Douglas, Barrack Obama or my friend Charles that passed away last year....I would be seeing a few guys in my community, a few popular rap artists....a generalized view of those type of people.

So when I use the word....you can bet it's in relation to a person that is black that I have ZERO respect or admiration for.

If it's a hispanic....I'll use Spec or Beaner...or wetback.

IF it's a white.....son of a bitch, bastard.

Other races REALLY need to work on coming up with good negative racial names for us white folks...so that I could use them as well.

Cracker and Honkey....just don't have the same posion that nigger, spec, beaner, son of a bitch..etc. seem to have.

What you speak of is what Blackcentric scholars have isolated as
"nigger mentality" A mentality that stems from the indoctrination of Africans
into the slave mentality conducive to western whites to for use as tools of labor and build such a capitalist empire in America. White slave masters and their offspring and descendents have benefited directly or indirectly from this system and Nigger Mentality ushered in by white wicked practitioners of the mental and physical subjugation of human beings, which resulted in an unequal playing field in America. You may or may not descend from these wicked persecutors of men, women, and children. The pitiful amount of decadence among Black men that you see in America does not come from a vacuum. Much of it can be traced to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (Dr. Joy Legruy). Maladaptive behaviors exhibited by vast elements of black men stem from a system that has only been so "called integrated" legally for 56 years. This has been a bastion of white pathological racism and an abnormalized justification of it (WEB Dubois). And on a personal note, I know ignorant ass kissing turn the other cheek negroes you may know have allowed you to be comfortable using the word nigger so freely, along with brainwashed no culture having actors and rappers you see glorified as icons... just know you can still get your head bashed open by people who don't tolerate it so it might not be intelligent to use at freely as you say you feel doing so. Here in the Bronx, your head would get split...
BGv2.0
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 11 2010, 06:55 PM) *
What you speak of is what Blackcentric scholars have isolated as
"nigger mentality" A mentality that stems from the indoctrination of Africans
into the slave mentality conducive to western whites to for use as tools of labor and build such a capitalist empire in America. White slave masters and their offspring and descendents have benefited directly or indirectly from this system and Nigger Mentality ushered in by white wicked practitioners of the mental and physical subjugation of human beings, which resulted in an unequal playing field in America. You may or may not descend from these wicked persecutors of men, women, and children. The pitiful amount of decadence among Black men that you see in America does not come from a vacuum. Much of it can be traced to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (Dr. Joy Legruy). Maladaptive behaviors exhibited by vast elements of black men stem from a system that has only been so "called integrated" legally for 56 years. This has been a bastion of white pathological racism and an abnormalized justification of it (WEB Dubois). And on a personal note, I know ignorant ass kissing turn the other cheek negroes you may know have allowed you to be comfortable using the word nigger so freely, along with brainwashed no culture having actors and rappers you see glorified as icons... just know you can still get your head bashed open by people who don't tolerate it so it might not be intelligent to use at freely as you say you feel doing so. Here in the Bronx, your head would get split...

In the words of Samuel L. Jackson..."allow me to retort"

The first 3/4 of your response was intelligent well thought out and interesting. The last line, as Rucus might say...was pure "nigger".

I do believe anybody reading your response would see the animosity in it. Keep in mind it was YOU...not I that started this thread. And in an attempt to give you what I thought you were looking for....intelligent back and forth on an very delicate topic I was honest about how I feel about the word and those that use it.

Now we have gone from that....to head splitting in the bronx and spitting out the label "ignorant" toward those that don't quite see things in your view.

I am using the word so freely in this thread becuse YOU brought the topic out. Now you want to act as if I use it to say good morning to every black person in my neighborhood or the Bronx.

That's not the case.

So there will be no head splitting any time soon.
neophyte7
LMAO.... Auuuuuuuummmmm
Warlord
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 12 2010, 07:30 PM) *
I like your optimism but everything you say is based on speculation. We don't know what she is like, we do know what Mel Gibson is like. This isn't the first racial thing he has said. He got in trouble about blasting the jews, he is a violent alcoholic and his true colours have began to show in recent times.
How many more instances do we need to hear, before we are able to judge Gibson?

and he is also an insane jesus freak
King Eugene
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 10 2010, 04:39 PM) *

Who gives a fuck, niggaz call niggers niggaz all the fuckin time. Whats the big deal?

Oh, is it cos he is white? A fuckin honky, cracker mother fucker? Man, they can't say the N word cos that's racist. Fuck that crap. Fuck it.

That's the difference. Spelled different with two different meanings. Do I say it? Nope! I frequently say Negro. Saying Nigger or Nigga wasn't tolerated in my household growing up.

A lot of people "gives a fuck" because of the intent when the word is used by different people. You said "niggaz call niggers niggaz all the time." So when you say that do you mean blacks call other blacks nigger all the time or do you mean people who's meaning of nigga is a form of brother hood? Just for the record blacks aren't the only one's who call each other niggah. Go to the Bronx and you'll hear a lot of Latino's calling each other nigga as well but I can guarantee you they don't mean coon or any other black derogatory term.

Nigger has also been associated with the term ignorant(1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.) This isn't narrowed down to one race either. Anyone can be ignorant but at the time when the word was supposedly invented it was mainly blacks who couldn't read or comprehend as well as the whites. Therefor anyone shall be able to be considered a nigger.

When someone say's nigger it has racist intent. You just said it that way but I'm a say you didn't have racist intent with it because you've never(at least I haven't seen/read it) made any racist remarks. So I'll chalk it up to you either trying to prove a point that didn't go over to well or you where just being ignortant(lacking of knowledge of the words nigga and nigger).
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 13 2010, 01:29 AM) *
That's the difference. Spelled different with two different meanings. Do I say it? Nope! I frequently say Negro. Saying Nigger or Nigga wasn't tolerated in my household growing up.

A lot of people "gives a fuck" because of the intent when the word is used by different people. You said "niggaz call niggers niggaz all the time." So when you say that do you mean blacks call other blacks nigger all the time or do you mean people who's meaning of nigga is a form of brother hood? Just for the record blacks aren't the only one's who call each other niggah. Go to the Bronx and you'll hear a lot of Latino's calling each other nigga as well but I can guarantee you they don't mean coon or any other black derogatory term.

Nigger has also been associated with the term ignorant(1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.) This isn't narrowed down to one race either. Anyone can be ignorant but at the time when the word was supposedly invented it was mainly blacks who couldn't read or comprehend as well as the whites. Therefor anyone shall be able to be considered a nigger.

When someone say's nigger it has racist intent. You just said it that way but I'm a say you didn't have racist intent with it because you've never(at least I haven't seen/read it) made any racist remarks. So I'll chalk it up to you either trying to prove a point that didn't go over to well or you where just being ignortant(lacking of knowledge of the words nigga and nigger).

What's going on NIGGA? Did I do that right? laugh.gif

King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 13 2010, 02:24 AM) *
What's going on NIGGA? Did I do that right? laugh.gif

glare.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 11 2010, 06:39 AM) *

It's because it was racial. Look, I often like to play devil's advocate, but I don't know how yourself or BG could try and defend him. There is no other way to interpret

"I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers"

Mel Gibson isn't a racist because he said 'nigger'. He was racist because of the context he put it in.

He also said this last year in another drunken rant.

"Fucking Jews...the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

There is no defending him right now. Look, I can see that some people say things out of anger. I know I have said things out of anger that I would hope nobody heard me say out in public. But, with what he said, it isn't surprising people got upset, and it has nothing to do with just using the 'n' word. He didn't use it in the best context either.

I guess the other term of nigga is like Eugene said. Like brotherhood. I really doubt Mel's translation was: "I hope you get raped by some of my brothers/family".
Spyder
Mel Gibson has slipped into the "waste of jizz" category.
JonnyBlaze
I try to stay away from these threads but what Mel did was wrong..I'm a big fan of his movies but he needs to stop this shit..I was real surprised and defended him the first time with the Jew stuff but now there is no defending him..He's an idiot for saying what he said..Does this mean I don't like him as an actor anymore??No,but it's hard to respect him off the job..
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 13 2010, 05:41 AM) *
I try to stay away from these threads but what Mel did was wrong..I'm a big fan of his movies but he needs to stop this shit..I was real surprised and defended him the first time with the Jew stuff but now there is no defending him..He's an idiot for saying what he said..Does this mean I don't like him as an actor anymore??No,but it's hard to respect him off the job..

Sometimes I wonder about you jonny.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 12 2010, 06:30 PM) *
I like your optimism but everything you say is based on speculation. We don't know what she is like, we do know what Mel Gibson is like. This isn't the first racial thing he has said.
How many more instances do we need to hear, before we are able to judge Gibson?

Not really....more common sense than speculation.

Does it not stand to reason that he more likely then not....gets with women that shares his views?

Judge him all you like....but knowing basic common rules of relationships....I'd not be so quick to think she is any different. I can't see a chick that really hated bigots dating and spawning with Mel Gibson.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2010, 01:43 AM) *
It's because it was racial. Look, I often like to play devil's advocate, but I don't know how yourself or BG could try and defend him. There is no other way to interpret

"I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers"

Mel Gibson isn't a racist because he said 'nigger'. He was racist because of the context he put it in.

There is no defending him right now. Look, I can see that some people say things out of anger. I know I have said things out of anger that I would hope nobody heard me say out in public.

I'm not defending him. All of my posts that appeared to be were typed in a joking fashion....how can one say the word "nigger" in a soothing kitten snuggling way? lol

Seriously.....somebody needs to come up with a sarcasm font!

Sure he meant it in it's racial way. Like I said....the guy just does not care.

BUT....your last point is valid IMHO.....people say really, REALLY fucked up shit when they are pissed off OR drunk.

Do I think Mel Gibson will be adopting a Black African orphan anytime soon.....or that he will be stepping on a glass at his next marriage.....NO.

BUT do I think he secretly hunts the Outback country side lynching black people and worshipping Hitler in a home made alter to Nazi beliefs.....NO.

The guy is just another guy in the world that does carry a level of racism.....he is far from perfect in that respect....does that make him a monster....no.

There are just some people in this world that due to whatever reasons are going to harbor those feelings until the day they die.....this whole idea that anybody that does not automatically fall in line with today's PC line of thinking is evil or whatever is total BS.

Just because Mel Gibson uses racial epitaphs about blacks and Jews when angry and drunk does not mean he is a guy that does not work with those same people, exist with those same folks in a decent manner.

I mean hell....the man works in an industry that is 99.9% run by Jews.

It's nuts to think he does not manage to put aside all of his bigoted inclinations for the most part.

BUT....I suppose that is not good enough....people want him to MEAN that he loves blacks and jews.....like turning on a light switch people want a 55 year old man to change to modern day thinking....it's a bit unrealistic to me.

Do I think Mel Gibson is a bigot. YES....Do I care enough about that fact to label him an asshole and avoid his films....NO.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.