Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sat ringside for FNF
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata
I got to sit ring side for Friday night fights, got the hookup from the Duvas. Good people, good family and main events was very kind to me.

All the fights were pretty exciting and I'm happy that Zab won. That said, he looked old and really if he can't get someone out of there early in his next fight he's in trouble. I guess it just goes back to the way he was trained coming up. Really needs to get his pops out of there but I guess you gotta respect the loyalty.

Also as far as the Judah following, it did look like he left that he's isolated himself from that "bad crew" he had surrounding him his whole career. Maybe he did grow up.

Is it to late? I wish him the best cuz it really did seem as if he's trying to turn this around.
Method
Didnt he get this guy out early?
Al Hata
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 17 2010, 09:04 PM) *
Didnt he get this guy out early?

Yea , he did
D-MARV
LOL
PR316
Well Zab did what he had to do against a guy who didn't belong in there with him.

At 140, I give him a good chance against the Con man. He's still quick and powerful enough to check that chin. Of course Khan's youth could be the deciding factor there, but I give him a better shot there than against either Bradley or Alexander. Both would beat him pretty good at this point.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Jul 17 2010, 07:49 PM) *
I got to sit ring side for Friday night fights, got the hookup from the Duvas. Good people, good family and main events was very kind to me.

All the fights were pretty exciting and I'm happy that Zab won. That said, he looked old and really if he can't get someone out of there early in his next fight he's in trouble. I guess it just goes back to the way he was trained coming up. Really needs to get his pops out of there but I guess you gotta respect the loyalty.

Also as far as the Judah following, it did look like he left that he's isolated himself from that "bad crew" he had surrounding him his whole career. Maybe he did grow up.

Is it to late? I wish him the best cuz it really did seem as if he's trying to turn this around.

How did you get the hookup from the Duvas??I'd really be interested in knowing..My friends and I are big fans of Lou..
Al Hata
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 18 2010, 05:21 AM) *
How did you get the hookup from the Duvas??I'd really be interested in knowing..My friends and I are big fans of Lou..

Friend of mine went to school with his daughter. Hopefully I'll be at Adamek/Grant with them...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Jul 18 2010, 04:13 PM) *
Friend of mine went to school with his daughter. Hopefully I'll be at Adamek/Grant with them...

damn... sweet hook up!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.