Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: threat to jeff mayweather?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
jlupi
"This story began as a boxing story but now it has become something totally different. It is now about a real life situation, and I am hereby alerting the entire boxing world and the world in general, that should anything happen to me, I want you to know who did it before it happens.

A situation arose that involved someone very dear to me. I won't say that person's name but of course the police has been alerted and they do know the person's identity. This story has taken a turn in a dangerous direction, and my involvement as I tried to assist this person has put my life in jeopardy.

I have received text messages warning me that I am out of my league for being involved in this situation. The person I believe to be responsible for these threats is Bill Haney, owner of the newly opened Hit Factory. I want everyone in the world to know that if something happens to me, or to the person I can't mention in this article, it will have happened at the hands of Bill Haney himself or one of the many employees who are a part of his crew, all of which can be found working inside the Hit Factory.

I don't fear any man; it is not out of fear that I'm writing this piece. I'm doing it because should anything happen to me or the person who has to remain nameless for now, everyone who has read my story will know exactly who to look for.

Bill has a very charming approach; however, he is also extremely ruthless if he can't control you. I was hired by Bill Haney to be one of the faces of The Hit Factory. I soon found out that the environment at the Hit Factory made it difficult to feel comfortable because so much more than boxing was taking place. With all of Haney's guys working in the gym, the environment was completely controlled, which made most people uncomfortable. I felt it in my heart that something bad was going to happen in this place, and it did.

I can't disclose what actually happened, as this matter is under police investigation at the present time. Bill always said he wanted to be famous in the boxing world, well, now he is and I want all eyes to be on him. Something suddenly happens to Jeff Mayweather, look no further, you have already been told by me."

jeff mayweather
7-21-2010

bragging rights crner
Method
Who was the crew that fucked little Floyd up and had him running for his life?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 21 2010, 02:08 PM) *
Who was the crew that fucked little Floyd up and had him running for his life?

when did lil floyd get the works and have to run outta harms way?
Method
James Prince and his crew.

Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou.

The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital.

Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.'

"I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

D-MARV
Wow... I was not aware of this. Shit sounds pretty serious. I hope nothing happens to Jeff, he seems like a cool guy.
Method
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=7445&more=1

Rizwaan: What exactly happened between you and Floyd?

Jeff Mayweather: For me, it was a choice to leave. I always try to put my best foot forward and Iím all about family, and up until his like 10th fight, I never took a dime from Floyd Jr. Iím a modest person, I donít need the fame. In my heart, I know what I have done. That's good enough for me. One day, when we were doing a radio show in Vegas, he shows up with James Prince. Myself or Roger didnít know anything about this guy, but Floyd wanted him there. Floyd was the one whom put him on the fight scene, thatís how he got Winky Wright and Diego Corrales, Mark "Too SharpĒ Johnson and also former IBF Jr Lightweight Champion, Steve "Two Pound" Forbes. I think he just took him to Houston and showed him the big houses, the nice cars and many other things as well. He also promised Floyd that he can establish his own rap label. Soon after, Floyd would act like he wanted to be a thug or something, he didnít have any real life struggles or lived in the projects or did anything to give him any street credibility He grew up with a loving family in which we all did our part to help him reach his dreams. He never even worked a job growing up. Heís not 50 cent.
D-MARV
LMAO... That's nothing new. I think we all see through Floyd's fake thuggery.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 21 2010, 06:45 PM) *
Sounds pretty serious, but would like to know the full story. Innocent people don't get themselves in situations like that usually.

They do when they help out someone in a bad situation.
pcraw
I spoke to Jeff. It is a serious matter. He is very innocent, but he's trying to help a friend out.
Method
Team Fighthype fodder?

Craw, what about Mayweather Sr for a state of the game w his son?
pcraw
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 21 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Team Fighthype fodder?

Craw, what about Mayweather Sr for a state of the game w his son?

I spoke to him yesterday Meth. I actually found out the real reason the fight isn't happening. I won't disclose it, but it's pretty legit.
D-MARV
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jul 21 2010, 08:01 PM) *
I spoke to him yesterday Meth. I actually found out the real reason the fight isn't happening. I won't disclose it, but it's pretty legit.

Damn you PCraw... I respect you're loyalty though.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jul 21 2010, 06:16 PM) *
I spoke to Jeff. It is a serious matter. He is very innocent, but he's trying to help a friend out.

Jeff Mayweather is my favorite Mayweather..I like him and Floyd Sr but don't like the rest..Jeff is a really cool guy and I've gotten to talk to him before..He is nothing like the rest of the Mayweather family..Just in the way he talks,you know he's a legit guy..
pcraw
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 21 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Damn you PCraw... I respect you're loyalty though.

Lol. Thanks Marv!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jul 21 2010, 10:11 PM) *
Lol. Thanks Marv!

man you cant bait us like that to take it away... lol... at least say this much.... will the truth be coming out soon?
thehype
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 22 2010, 01:35 AM) *
man you cant bait us like that to take it away... lol... at least say this much.... will the truth be coming out soon?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

laugh.gif

The truth is that you can't turn down a fight this year if you never planned on fighting this year in the first place...simple as that.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 22 2010, 05:11 PM) *
Yet. In 2006 when Mosley said he isn't fighting for the year after Vargas because he wants to spend it with family and to get his tooth fixed, and then Mayweather issues a challenge. According to the Floyd fanboys, it was Mosley that was ducking him. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

rolleyes_anim.gif

Aaaaaand what exactly does that have to do with anything that I said?

dntknw.gif

I'm not sure why you felt the need to quote me, but I know I certainly never had a problem with Shane's decision not to fight Floyd in November, especially considering that he had already fought twice that year...but truth be told, I don't recall Shane ever being called a COWARD by some idiot on ESPN, or a bunch of fighter-writers for that matter, after making that decision. So if Mosley wasn't a "coward", then I don't know why all the Floyd Hate-tards are calling Mayweather one simply because he didn't respond to some "exclusivity" deadline that some other promoter gave him.

Mayweather never said he was fighting on November 13. That was Arum who said Pacquiao was fighting on that date.

Mayweather never said he agreed to Pacquiao's "acceptable" terms. That was Arum who said all terms were agreed to and then refused to give any details regarding those terms.

Hell, Mayweather didn't even say that he WASN'T going to fight Pacquiao in his next fight. Instead, Arum is telling you that Pacquiao's not going to fight Mayweather in his next fight.

I'm just sayin'.

I mean, the fuckin date wasn't even up for discussion, and yet, Floyd Mayweather is a COWARD because Arum is feeding you a bunch of bullshit?

rolleyes_anim.gif
dominicbuilder9k1
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 21 2010, 11:45 AM) *
Sounds pretty serious, but would like to know the full story. Innocent people don't get themselves in situations like that usually.

Exactly..!!!... INNOCENT people don't GET INTO situation like that...USUALLY..!!!... Read between the lines bro,...you know the Mayweathers.

Still, I hope nothing bad for Jeff M.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 22 2010, 09:26 PM) *
No. I'm not directing it at you directly. I have no idea what your opinion was of Mosley on 2006. Though I know MANY Floyd fans were here saying Mosley ducked him, even though he had no plans to fight that year. I only commented on your post because it sounds like the same reasoning Mosley had, except Mosley made it public from the very beginning. Mayweather hasn't. Yet Mosley was scrutinised heavily on here by Floyd fans. Like I said, I wasn't directing my comment to you as I don't know what your stance was on Mosley (though now I do). I only quoted because it's a similar scenario, except Mosley's was made public at the start. I am curious to see what some of the guys that criticised Mosley for 2006 have to say about this then.

You have no idea how close you were from being banned.......FOR LIFE!!!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 22 2010, 09:51 PM) *
laugh.gif

What are you trying to say?

YOU NEVER QUOTE HYPE UNLESS IT'S NECESSARY!!!!SUCH DISRESPECT IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!

hahahaha..Just messin with ya..
pcraw
QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Jul 22 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Exactly..!!!... INNOCENT people don't GET INTO situation like that...USUALLY..!!!... Read between the lines bro,...you know the Mayweathers.

Still, I hope nothing bad for Jeff M.

So if there is a young fighter that you care about because you have been training him and in turn formed a bond with feels like he is owed some money or something of that nature and when he approaches the person he feels owes him money he catches a beatdown and is threatened with his life, it's your fault for saying, "Hey man, this dude is no joke, you need to go to the cops." You automatically assume the guy Jeff is referring to is into some kind of drug ring or something.
Romulus9
Regarding Floyd, the "deadline", not fighting this year, not answering the challenge, blah, blah, blah...

Arum is a promoter AND a lawyer.

Believe nothing.

Pacquiao-Margarito or Cotto II was the plan all along, and acting as if it was any other way is just dishonest. I think Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather and Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao but it's the factions around each fighter that have no desire to see the fight happen.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.