Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT THE @*#?!?!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KENSOFINE
Post any and all of your WTF?!?! Stories, clips, articles, etc. that you have come across over the years.

Leading by example...

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/national/te...sex-with/380095

Man was caught fucking a cow, so his government forced him to marry it.

KENSOFINE
KENSOFINE

http://www.photonexter.com/index.php?show=3520

KENSOFINE

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archiv...-white-guy/8119

You can rent a white guy to pretend HE is the CEO of your company, so you can get business from other white people, who might not like you, if you arent white.

lloyd mayflower
Once again Kendo Nagasaki proves himself to be the king of depravity
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 21 2010, 02:57 PM) *
Once again Kendo Nagasaki proves himself to be the king of depravity

thumbsup_anim.gif
rusty_trombone
I thought we had this thread already, the FH Potluck thread.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 21 2010, 05:28 PM) *

LOL, Fitz you're going to hell for that one.
King Eugene
ROTFLMAO...the Tomb Raider pic is funny as hell!
KENSOFINE
This thread has WIN written all over it. The proper breast-feeding pic doubled me over.
KENSOFINE
Method
Mel Gibson Insane Soundboard...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/81036464/?lt=hb

Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 22 2010, 11:53 AM) *

This one is so wrong...
Snoop
Warlord
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 22 2010, 03:45 PM) *

"You should just fucking smile, and BLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Mel should get some kind of award for that line. laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 22 2010, 05:53 AM) *

hahahahahahhahahaha..Looks like something outta the X-Files..hahahaha..
KENSOFINE
http://www.derrickcomedy.com/2007/09/21/104/

What theee fuck?
Fitz
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jul 25 2010, 02:49 AM) *

Not sure if that dude got it from the movie. But I watched a french movie a couple of months ago called 'Novo', that's pretty much exactly what he does in the movie to remember things.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0291392/plotsummary
JD
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jul 24 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Spoofed Memento...poorly too. Memento was a great flick, if you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do:

Fitz
QUOTE (JD @ Jul 25 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Spoofed Memento...poorly too. Memento was a great flick, if you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do:

Damn. My reference was 2002. I saw Memento is 2000. You got me beat as well, lol.

Though Novo being an international film at all. It had some pretty good scenes, lol.
Spyder
QUOTE (JD @ Jul 24 2010, 10:42 PM) *

I should've known you were a Christopher Nolan fan...you will definitely love Inception in that case. Chris Nolan is a genius. I'm looking forward to his new Batman flick...
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 25 2010, 06:06 AM) *
I should've known you were a Christopher Nolan fan...you will definitely love Inception in that case. Chris Nolan is a genius. I'm looking forward to his new Batman flick...

Inception is definitely the best movie of the summer.
JD
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 25 2010, 01:06 AM) *

I am a big Christopher Nolan guy...I thought The Prestige was brilliant, loved his Batman flicks too.

I think I am going to have to break and take my girl to a movie.
Method
Fag
JD
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 25 2010, 04:06 PM) *
Fag

For hating going to the movies...or for accepting that I need to bite the bullet and go to the movies?

I think we had this discussion and you were like minded - hating having to go, and then when you are there, dealing...mofo.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 29 2010, 05:51 AM) *

hahahahahaha..Dude I seriously wish I could meet you..You somehow always find the most fucked up shit on the internet..I bet we'd get along pretty well in person..
Spyder
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 29 2010, 07:03 AM) *
hahahahahaha..Dude I seriously wish I could meet you..You somehow always find the most fucked up shit on the internet..I bet we'd get along pretty well in person..

When I first read this, I thought you wrote "...I bet we'd get along pretty well in prison."

laugh.gif

It totally changes the context.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 1 2010, 12:03 PM) *
When I first read this, I thought you wrote "...I bet we'd get along pretty well in prison."

laugh.gif

hahahahahahaha..That definitely does..Makes everything so twisted..hahaha..That'd be one seriously fucked up prison if Fitz was in there with someone who was into the same shit as him..Pee drinking,shit eatting,people with deformaties,hairy backs,and the list goes on..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 1 2010, 01:03 PM) *

laugh.gif

That's how I read it as well laugh.gif I was like whoah! that Blaze is a twisted fuck laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 1 2010, 10:49 PM) *
I read it as 'person' the whole time. You guys must have just been picturing one or both of us in that situation.

laugh.gif

hahaha..If we ever got missing for a month/months they'll probably just assume one of us are in prison..hahaha

Seriously though,if I ever do come Down Under,we gotta chill..
lloyd mayflower
Whilst we're on the subject of prison I see Linsay Lohan got out of jail after 13 days. WTF??? The whole fuckin American Senate or whatever you lot call that group of bent oil barons that run your country is pissing and moaning about the lockerbie bomber getting released from a Scottish prison. Talk about double standards! Christ!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 2 2010, 06:00 AM) *
Whilst we're on the subject of prison I see Linsay Lohan got out of jail after 13 days. WTF??? The whole fuckin American Senate or whatever you lot call that group of bent oil barons that run your country is pissing and moaning about the lockerbie bomber getting released from a Scottish prison. Talk about double standards! Christ!

Ummm Lloyd one of them blew up a plane and one of them blew up her nose. You tell me which is worse?
lloyd mayflower
I know Ollie, I was being sarcastic. Although I dont believe for a second he actually did it. I really just wrote that to see if I could get a reaction since its starting to piss me off that the Americans think they can stick their nose in and tell us how to run our country/justice system. Can you imagine another western country going to the American government and telling them to justify their decision, or asking to send over some representatives to poke around? Pretty sure it wouldnt be well received.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 2 2010, 11:58 PM) *
I know Ollie, I was being sarcastic. Although I dont believe for a second he actually did it. I really just wrote that to see if I could get a reaction since its starting to piss me off that the Americans think they can stick their nose in and tell us how to run our country/justice system. Can you imagine another western country going to the American government and telling them to justify their decision, or asking to send over some representatives to poke around? Pretty sure it wouldnt be well received.

Oh New Zealand does it all the time. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.