Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday AKay, my man!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
Peace my brother, where you been man? I hope all is well bro!
AKay
Thanks bro! Just reading the boards on the downlow when i can. I see all the posts and read em just dont get a chance to participate in convos since Ive been at jobs that block everything lol.
caneman
QUOTE (AKay @ Jul 24 2010, 09:05 AM) *
Thanks bro! Just reading the boards on the downlow when i can. I see all the posts and read em just dont get a chance to participate in convos since Ive been at jobs that block everything lol.

All good bro, mcuh love to you & your family! You are missed around here @ least by me! Enjoy your birthday & weekend & be safe!
caneman
QUOTE (AKay @ Jul 24 2010, 09:05 AM) *

All good bro, mcuh love to you & your family! You are missed around here @ least by me! Enjoy your birthday & weekend & be safe!
Method
Happy Birthday, WL.
Fitz
Happy birthday.
AKay
Thanks Fitz AND METH!
Will

JonnyBlaze
Happy Bday AKAY..Have a good one..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (AKay @ Jul 24 2010, 01:05 PM) *

Happy birthday dude! You are the computer guru so surely you can get around those filters LOL
ROLL DEEP
Akay?! Haha....I can't believe I forgot all about you.

Hope you had a good one, dude.
AKay
lol @ Stevenski.
Yea the work around was using my Iphone at my other job, but lo and behold the Iphone doesnt freaking work in NYC ( i work for Port Authority now) all well and it doesnt even get a signal in my office!! I had to cancel ATT cause of it.
Im out sick today so Ill do some reading and posting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.