Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I like manny pacqiauo but catchweights are for pussys
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Hittman25
I think manny beats margrito either way 154 150 but at 154 i think margrito would have a better chance of knocking out manny.....also if floyd wants to run from manny and say im done for this year or whatever is whack if he truly thought of himslef as a man he would fight manny and proly win but he continues to run away.....

for manny if he beats margrito i say fight mosely or berto at 147 or 154 pick ur poison manny, and then wait for the winner of the 140 champions fight that guy and maybe give marquez another fight and call it the best hall of fame career he fought all the top dawgs of his time and what does floyd have.....shit thats what.. all his wins agaisnt some of his tuff comp can be argued of legitness

........maybe sergio martinez or paul williams i would pay to see one of those fights but if hes scared to fight a 5 foot 6 flippino than damm floyds best accomplisment was beating up an old shane mosley....manny would do the same
gravytrain
Why didn't Pacquiao fight Mosley then? Pacquiao wasn't even trying to fight Mosley at 140-142.
Method
I dont really have a poblem with catchweights overall, but with Manny Paq its another fucking story. Its being abused when he clearly can make weights.
JD
It is getting tired...but the best part of it all was listening to Oscar ridicule catch weights.
caneman
agreed, this fight should be @ 147 IMO!
Method
147 nothing. The fight should be at 154.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Actually I agree it should be at 147. Marg is coming off of a suspension against one of the top p4p fighters in the world. He has no leverage right now
PR316
If a title is on the line this should be at 154.

But Pac has all the leverage here. Margarito will bend over to whatever is asked for seeing that he hasn't had a real fight in over a year and opportunities aren't exactly going to be coming his way in great numbers anymore after his whole ordeal with the plaster wraps.

But I will have fun watching Margarito get the beating of a lifetime.
Hittman25
this is for gravy train......i dont know why manny didnt fight shane then but he fought a guy that UD him MIguel cotto.....did floyd ever wanna fight miguel cotto no and he proly woulda won......PUSSY.....and i dont know why people hate on oscar that mother fucker fought every pound for pound king expect roy jones.....he fought manny and floyd and bernard hopkins when he didnt have to and floyd wont even fight a guy the same naturalweight as him ya ya shane mosely but that was an old shane either way u look at it......
thehype
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 29 2010, 06:32 AM) *
Why didn't Pacquiao fight Mosley then? Pacquiao wasn't even trying to fight Mosley at 140-142.

Shhhhhhhhhh. Careful now...if you say that too loudly, someone might think you're accusing Pacquiao of being afraid to fight Shane Mosley.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 29 2010, 10:38 AM) *
147 nothing. The fight should be at 154.

Agreed. If he wants the title, fight him at 154. That doesn't mean his ass has to gain weight...it just means Margrito shouldn't be forced to weigh-in lower than the rules allow him to weigh. That's total bullshit.

What's even funnier though is that AFTER he whoops Margarito's ass, Freddie Roach will declare that Manny has no problems fighting at 154, and he'll likely fight any future jr. middleweight at 154.

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 11:36 AM) *
this is for gravy train......i dont know why manny didnt fight shane then but he fought a guy that UD him MIguel cotto.....did floyd ever wanna fight miguel cotto no and he proly woulda won......PUSSY.....and i dont know why people hate on oscar that mother fucker fought every pound for pound king expect roy jones.....he fought manny and floyd and bernard hopkins when he didnt have to and floyd wont even fight a guy the same naturalweight as him ya ya shane mosely but that was an old shane either way u look at it......

Then Mosley whooped the guy that made Cotto quit and was willing to fight Pacquiao at 142. I don't suppose it's by chance they went with a Clottey fight though.
Hittman25
margrito was getting his ass whooped by cotto and ive seen pictures of margritos wraps after that fight they looked really wierd like plaster all peeling off so its fuck margrito...and clottey was next up for the wbo title......
caneman
FYI, I meant @ 147 and fuck that meaning less title!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 04:36 PM) *
margrito was getting his ass whooped by cotto and ive seen pictures of margritos wraps after that fight they looked really wierd like plaster all peeling off so its fuck margrito...and clottey was next up for the wbo title......

Clottey just came off a loss to Cotto and Pacquiao dominated Cotto. Regardless, neither are Mosley. How was Pacquiao going to go about beating the jerri curl juice off of Mosley if he wouldn't even fight him at 142? I don't think Pacquiao wanted any part of him, Pacquiao can't box like Floyd and Mosley would be able to fight with Pacquiao.

Hittman25
well at the time shane was going to fight berto so he fought clottey but i can see how manny might have been a lil scared of shane but he even said if shane beat floyd he would fight him either way mosely get whooped because pacqiauo would get hit but manny would be doing more hitting.....mosely is old he wines up too much
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 05:55 PM) *
well at the time shane was going to fight berto so he fought clottey but i can see how manny might have been a lil scared of shane but he even said if shane beat floyd he would fight him either way mosely get whooped because pacqiauo would get hit but manny would be doing more hitting.....mosely is old he wines up too much

That's after Berto pulled out of the fight. Berto pulled out, Mosley approached Pacquiao and got turned down, then Mosley started negotiations with Mayweather.

Hittman25
well then ill say he was scared but i dont think he should be...do u
caneman
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 05:55 PM) *

The ONLY thing Mosley has on Pacman is size IMO. Shame would by hard to stop but Pacman beats him going away IMO!

QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 07:50 PM) *

I dunno why Pacman would be scared of Mosley, he lost to Cotto, was losing to Mayo by he stopped him. The only really good win he has had in a longtime is Margacheato!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Jul 29 2010, 07:50 PM) *

I think it'd be a hard fight for Pacquiao, depending on the referee I think Mosley could take him. Regardless, I think it'd be more competitive than Mayweather/Mosley.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 29 2010, 04:18 PM) *
Clottey just came off a loss to Cotto and Pacquiao dominated Cotto. Regardless, neither are Mosley. How was Pacquiao going to go about beating the jerri curl juice off of Mosley if he wouldn't even fight him at 142? I don't think Pacquiao wanted any part of him, Pacquiao can't box like Floyd and Mosley would be able to fight with Pacquiao.

gravy train.... F.Y.I... Mosleys hair is not a jherri curl... thats all natural... lol...
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 29 2010, 08:22 PM) *
I think it'd be a hard fight for Pacquiao, depending on the referee I think Mosley could take him. Regardless, I think it'd be more competitive than Mayweather/Mosley.

While styles do make fights, if Cotto was too fast and out boxed Mosley, how can you think that? Plus Pacman starts fast & builds from there yet Mosley could take him? Not IMO bro! Mosley wouldn't win 2 rounds!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 29 2010, 07:41 PM) *
While styles do make fights, if Cotto was too fast and out boxed Mosley, how can you think that? Plus Pacman starts fast & builds from there yet Mosley could take him? Not IMO bro! Mosley wouldn't win 2 rounds!

pac would ko mosley... ive been calling that fight for a while now... but mosley would have a chance to ko pac if he could land the right punch but for the most part i see a replay of the pac cotto fight... imo...
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 29 2010, 08:41 PM) *

Cotto =/= Pacquiao

If Mosley could clinch he could muscle Pacquiao around and as previous fights have shown Pacquiao can be bruised and battered by welterweights. Pacquiao has the speed advantage but it's not by chance he wouldn't even fight Mosley at 142, that alone is a testament to Pacquiao's handlers not wanting him to fight Mosley.
caneman
ok rolleyes_anim.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 29 2010, 09:42 PM) *
ok rolleyes_anim.gif

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

I'm guessing money wasn't really an issue seeing they chose to fight Clottey.
Hittman25
gravey train stop man its over point being he didnt want to fight mosely then but he would now even after if shane woulda beat floyd so stop trying to make us think manny is a pussy cuz he wouldnt fight mosely at 142 witch would be even gayer but that mannys only flaw is that he asks for catch weights i wouldnt think he wouldnt want a catch weight at welter to fight ne one but now that hes going to a new divison he wants certain special rights and i say fight the 154 margrito dammit.... so stop with your shane mosely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.