Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diaz-Marquez: Closed Circuit Too?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Shit,

This is even being debated as to whether or not its strong as a PPV, but as a closed-circuit match. I don't know. For reference, I was trying to see what the tickets were going for but couldn't find anything. My guess is probably about $15. That's better than the $50 PPV, but they are trying to milk money out of the public for an HBO fight.

Only hardcore boxing fans only know Diaz-Marquez as it is. Do you think this is a good business move or not?

Jack
kidbazooka1
Bad move in my opinion.

The fight should be exciting i see the same outcome but Diaz will give it all he's got thats fore sure.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 29 2010, 05:10 AM) *
Shit,

This is even being debated as to whether or not its strong as a PPV, but as a closed-circuit match. I don't know. For reference, I was trying to see what the tickets were going for but couldn't find anything. My guess is probably about $15. That's better than the $50 PPV, but they are trying to milk money out of the public for an HBO fight.

Only hardcore boxing fans only know Diaz-Marquez as it is. Do you think this is a good business move or not?

Jack

could work out either way... for sure its an hbo fight... no doubt... the under card is decent enough... both diaz and especially marques are loved by the hispanic communityso the latin buys should be huge... after that who else will be buying this event besides a hardcore fan... as far as ppv or closed circuit... my opinion is that id rather pay the 50 and watch the fight in the comfort of my own home and record the bad boy to be able to watch it over and over again rather than the 15 where you never know who will be next to you and all the excess noise etc... i watched the foreman vs holyfield fight on closed circuit and while it was a fun experience i cant lie i didnt like the noise level.. only way i wanna hear all the extra noise is at a live fight...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I went on the movie theatre site awhile back, and I think the tickets were like 25. That's like half the PPV price, and seems excessive. I see this event tanking.
King Eugene
I actually just looked over the whole card. Its going to be a pretty damn good one. I wont pay for it cause I'll be going to watch some of the fighters at my gym fight this weekend but if I was staying home I'd definitely order it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.