Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Toney Got 'Em SHOOK
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KENSOFINE
Chris Eubanks sounds like a reeal bitch in this interview. I'm embarrassed for them.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jul 29 2010, 01:18 PM) *
Chris Eubanks sounds like a reeal bitch in this interview. I'm embarrassed for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3zWZ12ZZY

great post.... i would have loved for eubanks and benn both to have fought more of the elite american fighters of that era... they would have made for some good fights...
KENSOFINE
LOL @ "He's talking about my mother. I lose sleep over mean comments like that"
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jul 29 2010, 07:07 PM) *
LOL @ "He's talking about my mother. I lose sleep over mean comments like that"

its hard to tell with eubank tho... he was a strange guy... he could really fight... the trio of brits over there at the time was all good... eubanks, benn and michael watson.. watson was probably the best out of the 3 actually... i had his win over benn and the old tape got messed up... lol... if somebody has that fight id love it on dvd.. the fight was shown live on abc wide world of sports live from england... they had a nice build up show for that fight too... that was a great fight!!!
lloyd mayflower
Eubank was/is beyond eccentric. Much of what he says is tongue in cheek but like JLUV said, it is hard to tell cos he has that crazy voice
Maxy
Eubank was tough as fuck. His voice was a bit on the weird side but he could fight and prior to the second Watson bout he was a good finisher.

He purposefully played that role. It was an act.

Would love to have seen him box Toney back then.
Mean Mister Mustard
Didn't Eubanks once chase down a bus in which there were some youngsters who had mooned him?
Imperius3
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Jul 29 2010, 01:18 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3zWZ12ZZY

What year was this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.