Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: REAL Khan Twitter beefs with FAKE Bradley
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KENSOFINE
http://www.boxingscene.com/?id=29661&m=show

Khan :

Quote:
@TimDesertStorm remember 1 thing Iíd beat everyone who u beat Iíd K.o them in fact but u avoided kotelnik n salita. Whoís the bitch now
Quote:
@TimDesertStorm best start to respect before u get ur face smashed in. Like I said donít use me for a pay day and get K.Oíd, Broke ass bitch

Bradley :

Quote:
@AmirKingKhan I avoided Kotelnik and Salita?? Please explain how i avoided them? I think your the ducker whos your mandatory? Maidana
Quote:
@AmirKingKhan im not broke at all. I have money to support my family. Its a shame your life is driven by money and you have no ambitions
Quote:
@AmirKingKhan Your ego is too big. Humble yourself before someone shatters your glass jaw!

Quote:
@AmirKingKhan your supposed to be a role model and your bragging about money. Like I said before HUMBLE YOURSELF! 21 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan im not broke at all. I have money to support my family. Its a shame your life is driven by money and you have no ambitions 22 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan Overprice myself? what is you talking about? Gary shaw and richard havent even discussed financial details 29 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan Your ego is too big. Humble yourself before someone shatters your glass jaw! 32 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan Dude i highly doubt you would have beaten Kendal Holt in 2009, maybe now but not when i fought him 33 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan you paid Maidana step aside money your the ducker son! 34 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan I avoided Kotelnik and Salita?? Please explain how i avoided them? I think your the ducker whos your mandatory? Maidana 34 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@RAtheRuggedMan he sent me a dm saying hes going to face Maidana or Ortiz next so i ain got a problem with that. If he face Marquez then 36 minutes ago via web in reply to RAtheRuggedMan

@AmirKingKhan follow me so I can DM you back 40 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan lol Amir your showing your immaturity dude. It isnít about a pay day its about unifying the titles and respect 41 minutes ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

RT @RAtheRuggedMan: @AmirKingKhan officially is a BITCH.. He said BRADLEY next now heís on twitter looking for excuses. Thatís some BITC ... 42 minutes ago via web

@AmirKingKhan If you face Maidana next fair enough hes your mandatory but if you face Marquez you know their will be a backlash against you about 1 hour ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan you gotta be a man and tell Richard Schaefer you wanna face legit 140 pounders not blown up lightweights. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan

@AmirKingKhan dude what you talking about beleive in my own hype? Iv beaten Holt, Peterson, Witter, Campbell I desrve a pay day about 1 hour ago via web in reply to AmirKingKhan
KENSOFINE
AmirKingKhan
1. Sorry I didnít mean to sound big headed or cocky. I thank allah for all my sucess and my fans for all the support. This is all a laugh guys

TimDesertStorm
1. Just want everyone to know me and @amirkingkhan respect each other. This was just a little controversy to create hype nothing serious

Later on, The REAL Tim Bradley found out:

Bradley was quite amused when hearing about an "imposter Tim Bradley" getting Khan riled up on his twitter account. The imposter fooled Khan, among many other people. Bradley found out about the imposter when his good friend, Andre Berto, called him up to laugh about the "war on twitter." Bradley began to laugh and told Berto - "I donít even have a twitter account."
thehype
REAL news on FAKE beefs.

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 2 2010, 11:26 PM) *
REAL news on FAKE beefs.

laugh.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.