Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New James Toney interview
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Warlord
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/3/160355...mes-toney-talks

James actually seems a little laid back in this interview. laugh.gif Must be training his ass off. Goddamn I'm hoping against hope he decapitates Couture.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 5 2010, 05:33 AM) *

James actually seems a little laid back in this interview. laugh.gif Must be training his ass off. Goddamn I'm hoping against hope he decapitates Couture.

I'm with you. I dont see him winning but I hope to God he does.

This fool threaten Dana White. LMAO This fool crazy!

I cant think of no one else EVER who talks as much shit as James
ROLL DEEP
Man, Toney is one crazy dude.

I frickin' hope he wins. Could you imagine?!?! Imagine if Toney wins. A massive black eye for MMA and Toney's mouth would be on over drive. It would be crazy.

Much, much props to Toney for making the transition. What a warrior.

STEVENSKI
Must be in the minority. I hope Randy actually hurts Toney quite badly. Not permanant but seriously enough to hospitalise him.
Run and Gun Game Calls
Toney is gonna get wrecked.

Toney is 1 million times the boxer couture is, but Couture is 1 million times the better FIGHTER.
caneman
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 5 2010, 05:33 AM) *

I hope he wins too! I have always liked Toney but he is going into a whole new realm here so he better be able to fight like he thinks he can cause this is as close as you can get to a real fight. When that shit goes down, there ain't no talk gonna get you outta it...I mean MMA is real & Toney is real himself but that old man better be doing his road work & I know it's limited cause of who we are talking about! MMA is as close as you can get to the old school game of grabbing a man by the balls & a eyeball & slamming that ass right on his hatband & making him your bitch! Talking & boxing is one thing but he BETTER BE ALL THAT stepping into this realm & I hope he can!

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 5 2010, 05:52 AM) *
I'm with you. I dont see him winning but I hope to God he does.

This fool threaten Dana White. LMAO This fool crazy!

I cant think of no one else EVER who talks as much shit as James

That's Toney for you! Like my old football days, sack the QB & go after the coach & his family next! And motherfuckers it's all about dis U! Y'all better ask somebody...hell I guess I can talk my bullshit too huh? WAR TONEY!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 5 2010, 09:08 AM) *
I hope he wins too! I have always liked Toney but he is going into a whole new realm here so he better be able to fight like he thinks he can cause this is as close as you can get to a real fight. When that shit goes down, there ain't no talk gonna get you outta it...I mean MMA is real & Toney is real himself but that old man better be doing his road work & I know it's limited cause of who we are talking about! MMA is as close as you can get to the old school game of grabbing a man by the balls & a eyeball & slamming that ass right on his hatband & making him your bitch! Talking & boxing is one thing but he BETTER BE ALL THAT stepping into this realm & I hope he can!

That's Toney for you! Like my old football days, sack the QB & go after the coach & his family next! And motherfuckers it's all about dis U! Y'all better ask somebody...hell I guess I can talk my bullshit too huh? WAR TONEY!

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm afraid Toney only has a puncher's chance in here and Couture is going to go straight for the take down.
KookedKrack
I want Toney to win just for the lulz in the post fight interview.
D-MARV
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Aug 5 2010, 01:06 PM) *
I want Toney to win just for the lulz in the post fight interview.

I GOT MILK BABY!!! NEXT!
Spyder
I don't think that the MMA fans are ready for a James Toney post-fight interview...or the UFC for that matter.

They damn near turned Brock Lesnar into a memory for shitting on Bud Light.
King Eugene
James post fight interview is going to be something new to the MMA fans whether he wins or lose. If he wins his mouth wont stop running. Hell he might even threaten Joe Rogan(See Holyfield Post Fight Interview) and if he lose he'll go on a Rampage talking about how the sissy(Couture) Just layed on him all night trying to prevent from getting hit and how thats now how you fight. Shall he be knocked out...well thats going to be interesting to see.

I'm rooting for the win though.

Expecting the worse but hoping for the best.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.