Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic commercials...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
The classic interview thread made me think of this and how boxers used to have sponsership.... these are a few i remember....

This commercial almost wasnt made because duran giving leonard and his son a hard time.. there was true hate from duran...

allight well these are the only ones that come to my mind... if anyone can think of any other classics post em!!!!
salvador
That Leonard-Duran commercial with their kids really highlights how far out of the mainstream boxing has fallen since then.
mrwigi
only certain parts contain RJJ, but i still like this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVPu6XmJ2I
Big Slim Sweet
I don't know how to copy and paste you tube from my computer, but didn't Tyson do some Pepsi stuff in the late 80's?
Romulus9
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Aug 6 2010, 10:16 AM) *

LMAO This is the only one that came to mind ! You beat me to it !
Hittman25
they didnt have a hard time making that commericail with duran and leonard......on beyond the glory leonard said he was surprised that duran was so nice he even said he kissed his son....stop lying jluv
Method
Marvin Hagler Right Guard Sports Stick...

Method
Hags...Pizza Slut...

flazi
my favorite was Sugar ray. in the comerical he was eating a numero uno pizza the he looked at the camara and said "i wonder what hearns is eating. Soup?" lol classic. i have to find it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Aug 6 2010, 10:55 AM) *
they didnt have a hard time making that commericail with duran and leonard......on beyond the glory leonard said he was surprised that duran was so nice he even said he kissed his son....stop lying jluv

you heard one side of the story home boy... not the story ive heard about the making of the commercial...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Aug 6 2010, 09:00 AM) *
I don't know how to copy and paste you tube from my computer, but didn't Tyson do some Pepsi stuff in the late 80's?

id forgot about the tyson pepsi commercials big slim... but here you go...

JLUVBABY
Almost forgot about this classic commercial...

Hittman25
it was sugar ray talking about it homeboy
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Aug 6 2010, 07:10 PM) *
it was sugar ray talking about it homeboy

my point is how does that make me a liar home skillet?... thats not the story ive heard pertaining to the making of that commercial... personally i could give a fuck rather they got along or not i was relaying the story ive always hear pertaining to the commercial... story i heard is that ray leonard had to keep his kid away from duran... so again how did what i say make me a liar?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.