Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Opinions...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 9 2010, 02:58 PM) *
Sorry, I beat you too it. Khan KO's Alexander NOW!

Blah. You're a DC native too, so it all comes from the same pot.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 9 2010, 05:31 PM) *
Blah. You're a DC native too, so it all comes from the same pot.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 9 2010, 02:11 PM) *
Monority opinions...

Pernel Whitaker is a legend, and justifiably so...but he nor Leonard would have kicked Mayweather's ass, like everyone is assuming. (And I flat-out HATE Mayweather)

Hagler and Hearns would have MURDERED Mayweather.

Oscar BEAT Trinidad...SOUNDLY.

Saying Alexandar had a "bad night" or that he "underestimated his opponent"...is bullshit. Dude is the next Baby Comacho. All the promise in the world, but REAL challenges in his class will destroy him, probably by knockout. (Bradley, Peterson, Khan, etc)....and remember, you saw it here first.

Zab Judah's recent win meant absolutely nothing. No improvements to his game, whatsoever.

Hagler was a middleweight, not really a good example.

Oscar WAS winning the fight with Tito "soundly", until he turned it into a track meet.

Too many people jump on or off bandwagons after a fighters performance. Let's just wait for some more challenges to truly see if Bradley is for real or the next "Baby Camacho.

Not a big fan of Judah, but I think at least he showed something by dropping back down to jr. welterweight. Maybe?
SENTRAL
A-mere Con will suffer at the hands of ANY heavy hitting junior welterweight. Guys taken in by fast and accurate punches are ignoring the obvious with him. Please, I know we all have some damn crazy opinions from time to time but A-mere Con will be retired within 3 years.

Mares and Gamboa are the future P4P numbers 1 and 2 in any given order. Despite their game being plied in lower weight classes these two are awesome.

Chad Dawson is a good boxer thats as far as it goes. He will lose before the end of 2011 if Pascal doesnt beat him first.

Money May undoes his entire legacy if he doesnt meet and beat Manny before even of them retires.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Aug 10 2010, 05:09 AM) *
Chad Dawson is a good boxer thats as far as it goes. He will lose before the end of 2011 if Pascal doesnt beat him first.

I'm not sure if Chad is merely a 'good boxer'.

I don't really go nuts for his fights 9not sure why) but I thought his wins over Adamek, Johnson and Tarver were good ones. What also impressed me was after the dubious first win over Glen he got back in the ring and did it again. I don't see enough of that from young undefeated fighters.

He will beat Pascal.

A Mere Con, ha ha I like that. Yes I agree young Master Con will be enjoying the bright lights of Vegas froma horizontal position very soon laugh.gif
King Eugene
Chad Dawson is a bad dude. I can see him turning into the Klitschkos in the LHW division. What I mean by that is he'll beat everyone they put in front of him but not by impressive fashion. It'll be very technical and boring and wont get credit by some because of the lack of competition in his division.

Then again some of the top SMW's may step up to LHW and challenge him or he may go down. Either way he is a pretty solid fighter. He just doesn't blow through guys like good Ol' Roy use to.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 10 2010, 05:25 AM) *
Chad Dawson is a bad dude. I can see him turning into the Klitschkos in the LHW division. What I mean by that is he'll beat everyone they put in front of him but not by impressive fashion. It'll be very technical and boring and wont get credit by some because of the lack of competition in his division.
Then again some of the top SMW's may step up to LHW and challenge him or he may go down. Either way he is a pretty solid fighter. He just doesn't blow through guys like good Ol' Roy use to.

You've summed it up for me.
salvador
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 10 2010, 04:25 AM) *

Dawson-Ward would be interesting.
King Eugene
QUOTE (salvador @ Aug 10 2010, 05:39 AM) *
Dawson-Ward would be interesting.

Very interesting.

Dawson vs. either Andre from the 168 division would be interesting.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 10 2010, 03:53 AM) *
Hagler was a middleweight, not really a good example.

Oscar WAS winning the fight with Tito "soundly", until he turned it into a track meet.

Too many people jump on or off bandwagons after a fighters performance. Let's just wait for some more challenges to truly see if Bradley is for real or the next "Baby Camacho.

Not a big fan of Judah, but I think at least he showed something by dropping back down to jr. welterweight. Maybe?

Hagler was a SMALL Middleweight who won Middleweight titles during a time period where that line wasnt as distinct as it is now, hence the Leonard matchup. You're welcome for that free boxing history lesson.

If Oscar WAS winning that fight soundly until he "ran" the last few rounds, how do you then go back and SUBTRACT from the previous rounds he clearly won, so as to give Tito the win? If I beat you soundly the first 8 rounds, and run the last 4 without throwing a punch...and you dont knock me down or out...how do I lose? Even if you score all 4 closing rounds 10-8, we still only tie. Also, Oscar was given the 3rd round despite having thrown NO punches. What did he do differently in the other "running" rounds that made him lose?

I actually stated that Alexandar was overrated BEFORE this match occured. Dude is like Baby Bull. All that hype surrounding them because of what they do to opponents they are specifically pitted against for the purpose of convincing the public of their supposed superior ability.
SENTRAL
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 11:10 AM) *
Hagler was a SMALL Middleweight who won Middleweight titles during a time period where that line wasnt as distinct as it is now, hence the Leonard matchup. You're welcome for that free boxing history lesson.

If Oscar WAS winning that fight soundly until he "ran" the last few rounds, how do you then go back and SUBTRACT from the previous rounds he clearly won, so as to give Tito the win? If I beat you soundly the first 8 rounds, and run the last 4 without throwing a punch...and you dont knock me down or out...how do I lose? Even if you score all 4 closing rounds 10-8, we still only tie. Also, Oscar was given the 3rd round despite having thrown NO punches. What did he do differently in the other "running" rounds that made him lose?

I actually stated that Alexandar was overrated BEFORE this match occured. Dude is like Baby Bull. All that hype surrounding them because of what they do to opponents they are specifically pitted against for the purpose of convincing the public of their supposed superior ability.

Hagler was a short middleweight but he wasn't what I would define as being small.160Ibs of muscle with a determination rarely seen today. He would beat Mayweather but he'd be playin catch up for half the fight no doubt.
Lil-lightsout

Hahaha... small middleweight. He was a middleweight his whole 14 year career, a strong muscular ripped one too. Please explain to me what makes him a small Middleweight? AND actually the Leonard matchup was Ray seeing Hagler struggle against Mugabi, and Ray's ego to come again to be in the spotlight again and exploit Hagler.

I actually gave the fight slightly to Oscar, did not give him all the first 8 rounds from my recollection though, running those last four rounds was totally unnecessary though. And who knows how the official judges were scoring it up to that point, so basically he should have never chanced it and ran so blatantly. So I am okay with the decision.

I just know Alexander was an awesome amateur and looks like a solid pro. But you def have your opinion of him, I just think he will rebound and do okay and get better. Time will tell.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 10:10 AM) *

I also don't understand how you're calling Hagler a small middleweight..He looked small against Mugabi and short against Hearns..Mugabi was a freak though..Hagler was a big guy though for 160 in my opinion,just on the short side though..
Keith
Hagler is a small middleweight because KENSOFINE said something stupid and that forced him to backtrack and make up some more stupid shit to make the first stupid shit makes sense...

... and we should all be as humble as KENSOFINE...

You're welcome for that free boxing history lesson.

Smug ass bitch.
Fitz
Hahahaha.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 10 2010, 05:00 PM) *
Hagler is a small middleweight because KENSOFINE said something stupid and that forced him to backtrack and make up some more stupid shit to make the first stupid shit makes sense...

... and we should all be as humble as KENSOFINE...

Smug ass bitch.

Whoa...Shirley,

That was a bit harsh, wasnt it? I stated my opinion. Sorry if that caused your period to come on prematurely, thus creating an embarrassing moment for you when everyone at McDonalds noticed you spotting through your white skinny jeans.

In other words, next time I type something...and you dont like what you see...

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES...OR ELSE I WILL CLOSE THEM FOR YOU, BITCH!!! DONT MAKE ME SNAP YOUR FAGGOT ASS STIROFOAM SPINAL CHORD IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!

(see how easy it is to act aggressive behind the monitor?)

Now, please go back to ignoring my posts...as its clear I have no clue about boxing.

Thanks.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 06:02 PM) *
Whoa...Shirley,

That was a bit harsh, wasnt it? I stated my opinion. Sorry if that caused your period to come on prematurely, thus creating an embarrassing moment for you when everyone at McDonalds noticed you spotting through your white skinny jeans.

There you go again with your snappy humor. laugh.gif

In other words, next time I type something...and you dont like what you see...

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES...OR ELSE I WILL CLOSE THEM FOR YOU, BITCH!!! DONT MAKE ME SNAP YOUR FAGGOT ASS STIROFOAM SPINAL CHORD IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!

(see how easy it is to act aggressive behind the monitor?)

I wasn't being agressive. I never threatened you with bodily harm. I called you a smug ass bitch... which you are when you claim that you give people "free boxing history lessons". haha.gif

Now, please go back to ignoring my posts...as its clear I have no clue about boxing.

Thanks.

First intelligent thing you posted in your time here.

caneman
rofl! I see a thread hijacking coming on fast!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 11 2010, 08:02 AM) *

Pure quality here.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 10 2010, 06:17 PM) *
First intelligent thing you posted in your time here.

Here's some more intelligence:

1. Take your glow in the dark lip ring out. It looks faggoty as fuck. And your boyfriend's ball hair keeps accidentally wrapping around it, which is usually the cause of your public stall bathroom arguments.

2. Women actually DO have vaginas. Its not just a rumor. They exist. I figured I would confirm this fact for you, before you die.

3. I type whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want...but I must admit, its an added bonus when I get to work some of you geeks up into a furious nerd frenzy. Speaking of typing whatever I want...here is my rendition of Tyrone:

Im gettin tired of your sheeeit
You dont never buy me nothin
See everytime you come around
You got to bring jim, james, paul & tyrone
See why cant we be by ourselves, sometimes
See Ive been having this on my mind
For a long time
I just want it to be
You and me
Like it used to be, babaay
But ya dont know how to act
So matter of fact

(chorus)

I think ya better call tyrone
(call him)
And tell him come on, help you get your shit (come on, come on)

You need to call tyrone
(call him)
And tell him I said come on

Now everytime I ask you for a little cash
You say naw and turn right around and ask me for some ass
Oh, well hold up
Listen partna
I aint no cheap thrill
Cause miss badu is always comin for real
And you know the deal nigga

Everytime we go somewhere
I gotta reach down in my purse
To pay your way and your homeboys way
And sometimes your cousins way??

They dont never have to pay
Dont have no cars
Hang around in bars
Try to hang around with stars
Like badu
Im gon tell you the truth
Show n prove
Or get the boot

I think ya better(call him)
And tell him come on
Help you get your shit

You need to call tyron
(call him)
hold on
But ya cant use my phone

Thanks, and Good night. clapping.gif rap.gif
Keith

laugh.gif

I like you better when your mad.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 10 2010, 08:31 PM) *
laugh.gif

I like you better when your mad.

I'm just fuckin with you cuz your comment actually made me laugh. At myself. And that's a no no.

This rivalry is classic. I'm like the much larger Sugary Ray Leonard...and you are like the little tiny Hagler getting his ass whooped by the natural welterweight. thumbsup_anim.gif
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 08:40 PM) *
I'm just fuckin with you cuz your comment actually made me laugh. At myself. And that's a no no.

This rivalry is classic. I'm like the much larger Sugary Ray Leonard...and you are like the little tiny Hagler getting his ass whooped by the natural welterweight. thumbsup_anim.gif

laugh.gif

Your not likable... so your no Sugar Ray.

When you figure that out you'll understand this forum much better. You've been searching for It since you got on here but you still haven't found It.

Do you know what It is?
Mean Mister Mustard
Didn't even know you two had a rivalry.

Marvin Hagler was short for a middleweight but he was as strong as Casanova's dick.
Keith
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 10 2010, 09:06 PM) *
Didn't even know you two had a rivalry.

Neither did I.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club

Ken you two sweethearts still have a ways to go before you reach the heights (and depths) that Warlord and the now deceased Beardo ascended to recently. However I like the chemistry you and Keith have going and I shall be keeping an eye on you the both of you closely. I feel 'potential.'

Not quite Cosell and Ali more Kellerman and Atlas at this stage.
Fitz
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 11 2010, 06:32 PM) *
However I like the chemistry you and Keith have going and I shall be keeping an eye on you the both of you closely. I feel 'potential.'

Not quite Cosell and Ali more Kellerman and Atlas at this stage.

I don't. Some banter was already involved, once you see a sign of that, you know it won't come from the heart.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 11 2010, 04:48 AM) *
I don't. Some banter was already involved, once you see a sign of that, you know it won't come from the heart.

Oh give either one of the protagonists some alcohol, throw in a few 'Yo Momma' jokes and these two could hit it off.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 10 2010, 08:51 PM) *
laugh.gif

Your not likable... so your no Sugar Ray.

When you figure that out you'll understand this forum much better. You've been searching for It since you got on here but you still haven't found It.

Do you know what It is?

You are correct. This is no rivalry. Kensofine vs KookedKrack (may he rest in peace) was a rivalry.

This is more like George Foreman in the 70's vs the smallest Jonas Brother.

I like when you post. Thats why its gonna suck around here, the day Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator series finally makes it to Tampa Bay. Do yourself a favor. Clean your hard drive, cancel your subscription to "The Boy Next Door" and ditch the Free Candy van before CSI gets ahold of it.

P.S. I'm only doing this because I love you. One day it'll all make sense, and you'll thank me. cool.gif
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 11 2010, 09:49 AM) *
You are correct. This is no rivalry. Kensofine vs KookedKrack (may he rest in peace) was a rivalry.

This is more like George Foreman in the 70's vs the smallest Jonas Brother.

I like when you post. Thats why its gonna suck around here, the day Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator series finally makes it to Tampa Bay. Do yourself a favor. Clean your hard drive, cancel your subscription to "The Boy Next Door" and ditch the Free Candy van before CSI gets ahold of it.

P.S. I'm only doing this because I love you. One day it'll all make sense, and you'll thank me. cool.gif

Infantile.

Can you explain why you know so much about the Jonas Brothers, gay magazines, child molestors?

How long is that list now... of forum members you dont get along with?
KENSOFINE
I actually get along with everyone, as far as I am aware. Including you. Most know better than to internalize anything I type and just enjoy the highly superior comedic value of it all. The problem is you jumped out there with no parachute, and now you are mad at the ground for not getting out of your way. <---(metaphor for why I keep putting my foot in your ass)

My comments seem to be getting inside your emotions. You DO know this is a BOXING forum, right? I am sure Oprah has a site where you can discuss your sugary feelings at length with other neglected housewives reading self-help articles in Redbook on how fat girls can be sexy too. Also, try aroma therapy. Get some candles and draw a bubble bath. Rinse away that Catholic guilt attached to you closeted sexuality.

Are you in an abusive relationship? Blink once for yes, and twice for no, with whichever eye is not currently swollen.

(Let's end this now, and give these people their thread back. You're starting to look foolish and obsessed with me. Plus, you can't spell for shit)
Keith

Pure comedy.... the classic Kenny homosexual rant.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 11 2010, 11:15 AM) *
I actually get along with everyone, as far as I am aware. Including you.

No, sorry... I never liked you.

Most know better than to internalize anything I type and just enjoy the highly superior comedic value of it all.

Is anyone here in the forum willing to go on record as feeling as though Kenny's posts have highly superior comedic value?

(crickets)

The problem is you jumped out there with no parachute, and now you are mad at the ground for not letting out of your way. <---(metaphor for why I keep putting my foot in your ass)

Really... no parachute? That's not what you wrote here...

Apparently I had a parachute because you validated why I called you a smug ass bitch.

My comments seem to be getting inside your emotions.

Considering all my previous posts directed at you are a few sentences or less and you continually reply with paragraphs upon paragraphs of homosexual content....

... I'd say your the one who has become emotionally invested.

Furthermore...

QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 08:24 PM) *
3. I type whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want...

Anyone who actually types something like this doesnt believe it. Further proof lies in how you react when someone calls you out on the shit you post. You usually get very defensive and cite your credentials and/or add a homosexual rant.

QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 10 2010, 08:24 PM) *
but I must admit, its an added bonus when I get to work some of you geeks up into a furious nerd frenzy.

And since your in the business of making friends... would you like to expand upon who the geeks here are? I'm sure everyone else will enjoy reading how high an opinion you have of the posters here and of the forum in general.

Smug ass bitch.

You're starting to look foolish and obsessed with me.

laugh.gif ...I wasn't the one who had an imaginary rivalry brewing in my cerebral cortex as stated here by you...

(Let's end this now, and give these people their thread back.

This is the 2nd smartest thing you have posted in your time here.
KENSOFINE
Dude...

Did you REEALLY come back THREE HOURS LATER after I ignored you previous post, only to have a Eureka!! moment where you thought you FINALLY had come up with a clever retort?

You are either trying desperately to hurt my feelings or you are just too far removed from reality to know when it makes more sense to quit. (which would probably explain the abnormal circumference of your waist-line, and all the empty pie containers next to your mattress, and the the extra bottles of Ranch Dressing hidden in your top drawer...which is surprising, since no one would EVER assume you know what a vegetable is)

Let this die, girlfriend. I would rather be cool homies and hang out. From what I hear, having a fat friend is the best dietary suppliment anyone could ask for. wub.gif I mean, sure you have saggy manboobs (Moobs) and you probably work up a sweat reaching for the remote control for the monitors at your Mall Security job, but thats no reason to speed off on your Segway in an agry huff over my posts, Paul Blart Jr. In fact, if I am annoying you and steaming up your safety goggles so bad...Just treat me like you do juvenile miscreants running through your mall territory. Since neither I nor they respect your imagined authory, simply shine your flashlight, blow your whistle...and politely ask me to leave. tongue.gif

Enjoy your day.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 11 2010, 03:50 PM) *
Dude...

Did you REEALLY come back THREE HOURS LATER after I ignored you previous post, only to have a Eureka!! moment where you thought you FINALLY had come up with a clever retort?

You should learn to count a little better.

I haven't been trying to come up with clever retorts. I just called you out on all the bullshit you post and you have yet to defend yourself in that respect. I'm not going to get into some sort of name calling contest... it's not my forte. If that gives you some satisfaction, then so be it... but its a pyric victory.

Here's some more of Kenny's classic bullshit from a while back...

Kenny gets flamed by just about everybody

Damn... that was a great thread. It's another fine example of Kenny giving the forum a boxing history lesson. Thanks Kenny.

Smug ass bitch.
KENSOFINE
You do realize, on page 13...there is a post from you kissing my ass for destroying people one by one? tongue.gif

You are sooo fucking adorable, its shameful.

HAHAHA

How are you gonna pick my very first thread, where YOU climb on my nuts...then try to use it to diss me, Cheddar Bob?

You shot yourself in the foot, dumbass. Go look. beach.gif
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 11 2010, 04:46 PM) *
You do realize, on page 13...there is a post from you kissing my ass for destroying people one by one? tongue.gif

Are you refering to these...

QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 10 2009, 08:49 PM) *
Its great. Ken is a real trooper. I'm not sure he can ever recover from this. He may even be a decent poster but everyone will remember this as the beginning.

QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 10 2009, 06:09 PM) *
I have to say KENSOFINE is growing on me. Anyone who has taken all this abuse and still keeps coming must really love boxing.

Ya, you really got me there. After 13 pages of abuse you really found a winner.
Jack 1000
OK,

We have had our little fun here, but let's get back on topic because this was a great thread. Let's get back to the discussions about boxing related matches where you had a descending opinion from the majority. There are many good fights out there that might share this quality, and I would like to hear the communities' reactions to them.

Jack

Administrator
Keith
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 12 2010, 06:38 AM) *
OK,

We have had our little fun here, but let's get back on topic because this was a great thread. Let's get back to the discussions about boxing related matches where you had a descending opinion from the majority. There are many good fights out there that might share this quality, and I would like to hear the communities' reactions to them.

Jack

Administrator

Yes Jack. My apologies.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 12 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Yes Jack. My apologies.

Look at Jack trying to get things back on track laugh.gif
Keith
I might be in the minority on this one....

I would love to see Bernard Hopkins stretched.
BigG
David Haye would have an easier fight against Vitali than he would Wlad. I would pick him to TKO or UD Vitali. Wlad is a pick em.

Zab Judah can beat to any of the young 140 pounders. Ortiz, Maidana, Bradley, Alexander, Khan.

Glen Johnson is still one of the best fighters today.

Rafael Marquez, Juan Manuel Lopez, Fernando Montiel, Nonito Donaire are all top 8 P4P.

Klitschko's and Haye don't belong in the P4P. Too much talent in the lowerweights.

Hopkins can beat any of the Super 6.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 12 2010, 05:58 AM) *
Look at Jack trying to get things back on track laugh.gif

Sorry,

My computer had a freeze when Windows Updates were being downloaded and my post didn't go through. Not to make a big thing out of this, but everyone remember that you can always use PM or the chatroom to about things if you want to venture off topic a lot.

My question about boxing opinions is do you think HBO will do their own Super Six or Super Eight Tournament to compete with Showtime? Here's another question that will draw divergent viewpoints:

What boxing division do you think that HBO or Showtime will do next, if they work to get another tournament going?

Jack
gravytrain
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 12 2010, 03:25 PM) *
Sorry,

My computer had a freeze when Windows Updates were being downloaded and my post didn't go through. Not to make a big thing out of this, but everyone remember that you can always use PM or the chatroom to about things if you want to venture off topic a lot.

My question about boxing opinions is do you think HBO will do their own Super Six or Super Eight Tournament to compete with Showtime? Here's another question that will draw divergent viewpoints:

What boxing division do you think that HBO or Showtime will do next, if they work to get another tournament going?

Jack

I think HBO wont do a tournament, however the only other division for a tournament is 140. This sounds pitiful but I think once the Klitschkos retire HBO could do a HW tournament, especially since American fighters will most likely be getting those belts they're holding.
KENSOFINE
Sorry,

Jack

My bad.

Target nullified. Headed back to base. thumbsup_anim.gif
KENSOFINE

Jack

Hopefully, 140ish.

Khan, Bradley, Alexandar,Maidana, Ortiz, and maybe Peterson. Maybe Judah, if he can get down there.

Also, a lot of people are tooting that uppercut of Judah...but neglect to mention how much he was getting hit in that bout by punches that he should have easily avoided. Luckily, dude had no power.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 12 2010, 02:25 PM) *
Sorry,

Jack

It is unlikely that a Jr.Welter tournament will happen. Khan and Ortiz are waiting to be milked by GBP, Bradley is with Shaw, Alexander is with King, Kotelknik is with some Europeans and Maidana is in limbo. I even heard that GBP stated that they were not intersted in a tournament so there it is.

The other potential division is bantamweight. Showtime has expressed interest in doing a tournament there. Unfortunately Bob Arum has stated that if it occurs he wil not allow Montiel or Donaire to participate. According to Steve Kim, Donaire wanted to be in it but Arum does not. Despite that roadblock Showtime still believes it can pull it off by drawing some other fighters. The inital lineup woud be Perez, Agbeko, Mares and Darchynian. In order to complete it, Showtime could draw Hasegawa into the tournament as well as Anselmo Moreno who is rated at #2 by The Ring.
Keith
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 12 2010, 06:14 PM) *
Hopefully, 140ish.

Khan, Bradley, Alexandar,Maidana, Ortiz, and maybe Peterson. Maybe Judah, if he can get down there.

Also, a lot of people are tooting that uppercut of Judah...but neglect to mention how much he was getting hit in that bout by punches that he should have easily avoided. Luckily, dude had no power.

Agree. Judah is a punching bag. When someone hits him and it hurts he'll turn to mush like he always does.

I would also love to see a 140 tourney... but like MMM said it's unlikely.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 12 2010, 06:14 PM) *
Hopefully, 140ish.

Wow! I actually agree with you. Probably your best post ever.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 12 2010, 11:06 PM) *
Wow! I actually agree with you. Probably your best post ever.

Is that you in that pic in your sig? If so, you have huge tits. If not, you probably still have huge tits.

I am glad that you agree with me for a change. It shows that you are not a COMPLETE idiot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.