Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Opinions...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
D-MARV
Here are a few opinions I have...

I think Khan is the best 140lb fighter right now.

Evander Holyfield was one of the biggest CHEATS in boxing history.

Vitali Klitschko is SHOT!

Haye KO's Wladimir within 5 rounds.

Sergio Martinez beats Floyd Mayweather Jr.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 7 2010, 02:04 AM) *
Here are a few opinions I have...

I disagree about Khan. i like Bradley and Alexander. I think both smoke Khan.

Holy can use the Pacquiao defense.

Vitali Klitschko may very well be shot. However, he's still good enough to beat EVERY heavyweight in the top 50 today(on the same night).

Haye gets stopped by Wladimir in about 10. Haye is another guy thats too small to beat the Klits. Klits use their size well and dominate everybody in front of them. Fully expect Wlad to stop Peter in ugly fashion this time around.

Agreed Martinez not only beats Mayweather, but he may very well stop him. Dare I say, Martinez will probably beat Williams convincingly in the rematch. Williams looked really bad against Cintron. martinez is much better than Cintron, in my opinion.
King Eugene
My Opinion is...

Your off our Rocker! He's not beating Alexander!

Are we talking about Evan Fields?

Evander is the only guy in boxing history that got to come in the ring with an un-gloved fist...his head.

Will his wounds heel in time for his next fight? laugh.gif

I personally think Haye beats both of them. KO's Wlad and decisions Vitali. But thats just my opinion...

I'm still up in the air about this one. I could see Martinez outworking him but Martinez isn't exactly that hard to hit either. I mean hell Pavlik was landing some nice shots on him and I think we will all agree that Mayweather is a lot more accurate than Pavlik. I'd still favor Mayweather slightly.

Roy Jones would be Bernard Hopkins 10 times out of 10 Prime for Prime

Tarver will never fight Heavyweight

Chavez Jr. will be thoroughly beaten by Pavlik

Jermaine Taylor will announce his retirement next year.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Margarito punishes Pacquiao with a body attack and stops him in the 10th round.

Andy Kolle beats Chavez Jr.

DeMarcus Corley has a small chance against Maidana.
King Eugene
I've been hearing about this body attack thats suppose to stop Manny since the Oscar fight. Am I missing something here? dntknw.gif
Keith

Gamboa beats anyone 135 and down.
JD
Amir Khan tears Juan Manuel Marquez up.

Sergio Mora is being groomed as a potential opponent for Floyd Mayweather.

The super middleweight division is awesome.
D-MARV
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Aug 7 2010, 04:35 AM) *
DeMarcus Corley has a small chance against Maidana.

WOW!

Dude, Corley has a snow balls chance in hell.
JLUVBABY
corley has zero chance... he is gonna get steam rolled...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I don't think he'll win, but I do think he has a chance. He's turned his career around in the last two years. He's gone over to Europe and beaten some fighters there, and I heard he was robbed in one of them. He fought really well on ESPN a year ago against some prospect too. Sure he got KO'd by Freddie Hernandez, but Hernandez is quite a bit bigger than Chop Chop. He fought on even terms with him too. Maidana is a bit overrated at this point, and gets kind of wild in there. If Corley can box and keep to his plan he can win some rounds. The southpaw style will give Maidana some problems too. I'm not exactley calling an upset, but I see a competitive fight here.
SENTRAL
Alexander is the best fighter in the world at 140.

David Haye will blow his chance to fight a Klitschko by losing to some non entity.

Chad Dawson is overrated and will be shocked by Pascal!

Andre Dirrell outpoints Andre Ward.

David Lemieux wins a world strap in 2011.

Hey, I like a gamble.
D-MARV
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Aug 7 2010, 02:00 PM) *
I don't think he'll win, but I do think he has a chance. He's turned his career around in the last two years. He's gone over to Europe and beaten some fighters there, and I heard he was robbed in one of them. He fought really well on ESPN a year ago against some prospect too. Sure he got KO'd by Freddie Hernandez, but Hernandez is quite a bit bigger than Chop Chop. He fought on even terms with him too. Maidana is a bit overrated at this point, and gets kind of wild in there. If Corley can box and keep to his plan he can win some rounds. The southpaw style will give Maidana some problems too. I'm not exactley calling an upset, but I see a competitive fight here.

I agree that Maidana is overrated but Corley is beyond shot. I would pick Zab Judah over Maidana but not Corley. Chop Chop goes to sleep in this one.
Keith
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 7 2010, 03:30 PM) *
I agree that Maidana is overrated but Corley is beyond shot. I would pick Zab Judah over Maidana but not Corley. Chop Chop goes to sleep in this one.

How is Maidana overated?

I wasn't aware he was rated that high to be considered overated.

He is rated #4 by both ESPN and Ring.

wtf.gif are you and others talking about? dntknw.gif
PR316
Dirrell will beat Ward via UD.

Pacquiao is not on PEDs and he will beat Margarito in very easy fashion, thus guaranteeing that a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight will not happen.

Mayweather does not want to fight Pacquiao.

Alexander is still the best 140 pounder despite having a bad night.

Gamboa is overrated and would lose to any of John, Lopez, Caballero at 126.

Amir Khan is a fraud.

Fitz
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 7 2010, 11:16 PM) *
Amir Khan tears Juan Manuel Marquez up.

I'm with you on that one. Though I have no idea what the odds would be. I would think that a lot of people would think the same with this fight. Though if they fight, I hope you are right and are in the minority. Because I would clean up by laying money on Khan, lol.

Cotto gives Mayweather a tough fight.
D-MARV
QUOTE (PR316 @ Aug 8 2010, 10:46 AM) *
Dirrell will beat Ward via UD.

Pacquiao is not on PEDs and he will beat Margarito in very easy fashion, thus guaranteeing that a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight will not happen.

Mayweather does not want to fight Pacquiao.

Alexander is still the best 140 pounder despite having a bad night.

Gamboa is overrated and would lose to any of John, Lopez, Caballero at 126.

Amir Khan is a fraud.

LOL... I disagree with EVERYTHING in this post.
caneman
All I know is that the best should fight the best to be a millionaire!
Hittman25
My thoughts ae that floyds a bitch

Marcos Madianna is the truth and he makes for some great fights like he already has win or lose but never count him out

andre berto needs to fuckin fight someone...miguel cotto

paul williams and sergio martinez need to fight

featherweights are no bitches and they look to be all fighting eachother witch is good to see

nonito donaire needs to move up in weight already

weight division to watch junior welters and featherweights and under the radar junior middleweights not yet but soon people are gonna starrt to get knocked the fuck out

Mean Mister Mustard
What about Chris John? This guy has wins over Juarez and Marquez and hasn't done shit since the Juarez rematch in September. I think the fact that Juarez almost had him out at the end of both their fights has him a little concerned about coming back to North America.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 8 2010, 10:56 AM) *
I'm with you on that one. Though I have no idea what the odds would be. I would think that a lot of people would think the same with this fight. Though if they fight, I hope you are right and are in the minority. Because I would clean up by laying money on Khan, lol.

Cotto gives Mayweather a tough fight.

Cotto was at the top of his game giving Foreman a tough fight, Mayweather will put on a boxing clinic and should get 10% of Cotto's earnings for the 12 rounds of lessons.
Jack 1000
Minority opinions,

Harold Lederman and I both having Alexander ahead comfortably against Kotilnik

The same is true for us having Williams slightly ahead in the first Quintana fight.

Both of us having Mayweather-Castillo II very close. I carded a draw, agreeing on all of Harold's rounds but round 4, which he gave to Floyd.

But what is interesting is that in those cases of opinion dissension, the official judges who count, say what we saw in the Mayweather-Castillo rematch and in the Alexander-Kotilnik fights. For whatever reason, we aren't alone.

There aren't too many other opposing views for me. I can cite cases where Harold has been terrible in scoring AND the judges agreed with his bad scoring. He had Leonard-Hearns II a DRAW, as did the judges, a fight that Hearns should have won by 2-4 points. The knockdowns should have been big differences in the official scoring, they weren't.

Here's a few cases where Harold has really been bad.

Harold having Barrera up something like 117-111 against Morales in the first fight. I would have had that fight as a one-point win for Barrera, but did not count the 12th round kd as a 10-8. (That was a slip.)

I think I remember having Pazienza-Garza close back in the 90's with the point deductions being the thing that made the fight not close. The fight was in Garza's hometown and the ref kept taking points away from Vinnie for small things and eventually DQ'd him. But that was so long ago, it is hard for me to remember.

I know at least once, Sean O'Grady called a fight where he said a boxer was dominating in a match that I had extremely close, as did his broadcast partner, I don't think it was Al Albert, and I can't remember what fight it was.

I saw Tony Tucker beating Orlin Noris and so did everyone else who was watching with me. Ferdie Pacheco kept going on and on about how Norris was dominating as Tucker kept snapping his head back with jabs and getting better on the exchanges. Tucker won a split decision and Ferdie was just dumbfounded.

This is such a great topic! Let's here your dissenting views where your fight views differed from the majority.

Jack

PS. How about some fights where everyone has a different take on who won as well, but they are labeled controversial by those who saw them?

Trinidad-Delahoya
Mosley-Delahoya II
Taylor-Hopkins I and II
Leonard-Hagler

I know this will never happen, but maybe a return to 15-round fights would resolve some of this "who really won?" debate in these current 12-round limit 6-6, 7-5 for either guy split scores. Or having one guy ahead comfortably and another group has the same fight very close.
PR316
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 8 2010, 11:30 AM) *
LOL... I disagree with EVERYTHING in this post.

LOL...

Thats means we got some major debating to do. drinks.gif
The CEO
1. Ricky Hatton should have been DQed against Kostya Tszyu.

2. Corrales-Castillo 1 would have been better if Corrales hadn't spat out his mouthpiece.

3. Both Klitschko brothers should be considered ATGs at Heavyweight.

4. Joshua Clottey was directed/paid to lay down against Manny Pacquiao.

5. My rankings are better than Ring Magazine's.

6. Edwin Valero would have eventually been exposed.

7. James Kirkland will eventually be exposed...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 8 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Minority opinions,

Harold Lederman and I both having Alexander ahead comfortably against Kotilnik

The same is true for us having Williams slightly ahead in the first Quintana fight.

Both of us having Mayweather-Castillo II very close. I carded a draw, agreeing on all of Harold's rounds but round 4, which he gave to Floyd.

But what is interesting is that in those cases of opinion dissension, the official judges who count, say what we saw in the Mayweather-Castillo rematch and in the Alexander-Kotilnik fights. For whatever reason, we aren't alone.

There aren't too many other opposing views for me. I can cite cases where Harold has been terrible in scoring AND the judges agreed with his bad scoring. He had Leonard-Hearns II a DRAW, as did the judges, a fight that Hearns should have won by 2-4 points. The knockdowns should have been big differences in the official scoring, they weren't.

Here's a few cases where Harold has really been bad.

Harold having Barrera up something like 117-111 against Morales in the first fight. I would have had that fight as a one-point win for Barrera, but did not count the 12th round kd as a 10-8. (That was a slip.)

I think I remember having Pazienza-Garza close back in the 90's with the point deductions being the thing that made the fight not close. The fight was in Garza's hometown and the ref kept taking points away from Vinnie for small things and eventually DQ'd him. But that was so long ago, it is hard for me to remember.

I know at least once, Sean O'Grady called a fight where he said a boxer was dominating in a match that I had extremely close, as did his broadcast partner, I don't think it was Al Albert, and I can't remember what fight it was.

I saw Tony Tucker beating Orlin Noris and so did everyone else who was watching with me. Ferdie Pacheco kept going on and on about how Norris was dominating as Tucker kept snapping his head back with jabs and getting better on the exchanges. Tucker won a split decision and Ferdie was just dumbfounded.

This is such a great topic! Let's here your dissenting views where your fight views differed from the majority.

Jack

PS. How about some fights where everyone has a different take on who won as well, but they are labeled controversial by those who saw them?

Trinidad-Delahoya
Mosley-Delahoya II
Taylor-Hopkins I and II
Leonard-Hagler

I know this will never happen, but maybe a return to 15-round fights would resolve some of this "who really won?" debate in these current 12-round limit 6-6, 7-5 for either guy split scores. Or having one guy ahead comfortably and another group has the same fight very close.

Jack, regarding Barerra-Morales I; Barerra was landing the cleaner shots, both to the head and body and while Morales appeared to be busier a lot of his shots were being blocked or smothered. Similar to what happened between Alexander and Kotelnik. I guess it comes down to what the judges prefer and in last night's case, the hometown fighter was going to get the benefit of the doubt.

As to the Leonard-Hearns rematch, remember that Leonard himself said Hearns should have won.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 8 2010, 04:19 PM) *

2. Corrales-Castillo 1 would have been better if Corrales hadn't spat out his mouthpiece.

4. Joshua Clottey was directed/paid to lay down against Manny Pacquiao.

5. My rankings are better than Ring Magazine's.

6. Edwin Valero would have eventually been exposed.

7. James Kirkland will eventually be exposed...

Good stuff!!!

I agree with #4!

I don't know, I think Ben might revoke your mod status if he read your #3! hahahahahaha!!! laugh.gif

Jack
gravytrain
I don't think Clottey took a dive, I think Clottey didn't care. Stylistically Clottey was bound to lose. Clottey has never stepped it up in a fight, he's had numerous chances to be a real force in the division and he quit on himself. He's also notorious for being unable to transition from defense to offense when the pressure is on him, he'll just cover up and take 10 shots then throw 1-2 back. Couple that with the biggest payday of his career and he's bound to just smile and collect the check.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I KNOW I am in the minority when I say Tua beat Ibeabuchi 7 rounds to 5.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 8 2010, 07:10 PM) *
I KNOW I am in the minority when I say Tua beat Ibeabuchi 7 rounds to 5.

Of course you did since he's from New Zealand..haha..Just playin..

That fight was amazing..It was close but I thought Ike beat him by volume and connects..I wouldn't argue with anyone if they thought Tua won..The fight was close..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Aug 8 2010, 10:10 PM) *
Of course you did since he's from New Zealand..haha..Just playin..

That fight was amazing..It was close but I thought Ike beat him by volume and connects..I wouldn't argue with anyone if they thought Tua won..The fight was close..

Being from New Zealand I've watched that fight a few times..............ha ha.

I'm not so pro-Tua that I don't know when he got lucky (both Rahman fights and prolly his latest fight against Barrett) but I will go to my grave believing he won that fight. I gave Ike the first 5 rounds and David the last 7 rounds. I thought Tua landed the harder punches and had Ike buzzed a couple of times although the level of punishment that both guys took was incredible.

Interestingly I read an interview with Ronnie Shields maybe 2 years ago and that is one fight that still gets under his skin as a trainer. Like me he saw that fight 7 to 5 and said looking back he wouldn't change a thing, except the obvious, a Tua KO or the desicion going his way. To this day he still can't believe that Tua didn't get the nod in that fight.

A good thread to post in though as I def. know I am in the minority on this one. Just me and Ronnie. laugh.gif
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 8 2010, 05:19 PM) *

Agree.

Their competition has been subpar but they have treated them as subpar for an extended period of time. And I still maintain that either one of them would give any ATG hw a hard time.

Other possible minority opinions I have...

1. I liked the open announced scoring that was used a few years ago.

2. Maidana is the best jr. welter.

3. Gamboa beats anyone 135 and below.

4. Pac is using ped's.

5. There should be a super hw division.
Aware
1. Lennox Lewis on a good night could beat any heavyweight in history on their best night.

2. Floyd Mayweather possesses the greatest boxing mind to ever step in a ring.

3. James Toney at cruiserweight would have beat Rocky Marciano (that's the weight-class Marciano would have been in). Additionally, Marciano would have lost to most of the top heavyweights from the 90s, 80s, 70s, and 60s.

4. Mayweather won the first Castillo fight period. The judges got it right and so did half of press row.

5. 99% of people watch boxing for the wrong reasons.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 8 2010, 10:00 PM) *
1. Lennox Lewis on a good night could beat any heavyweight in history on their best night.

3. James Toney at cruiserweight would have beat Rocky Marciano (that's the weight-class Marciano would have been in). Additionally, Marciano would have lost to most of the top heavyweights from the 90s, 80s, 70s, and 60s.

4. Mayweather won the first Castillo fight period. The judges got it right and so did half of press row.

I thought the Castillo fightcard was so off the only way you could see a Mayweather win in that performance would be because you are already a massive massive Mayweather fan. To any impartial eye that is a Castillo victory. But hey considering the title of the thread that is a good one to bring up.
Keith
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 8 2010, 11:00 PM) *

What are these reasons?
Aware
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 8 2010, 10:15 PM) *
What are these reasons?

They wanna see fucking idiots beat each other's brains out. They wanna see blood, people getting hurt and destroyed. For example, the Gatti-Ward fights and more recently the Marquez-Vasquez fights. What the fuck was the purpose of having them fight that much?
Aware
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 8 2010, 10:09 PM) *
I thought the Castillo fightcard was so off the only way you could see a Mayweather win in that performance would be because you are already a massive massive Mayweather fan. To any impartial eye that is a Castillo victory. But hey considering the title of the thread that is a good one to bring up.

Quite the contrary my friend. For people who actually tried to score this fight OBJECTIVELY it breaks down to are you able to perceive what's really going on? Mayweather's skill is insidious, you really have to pay attention to detail and most people don't do that. Like I said previously half of press row scored it for Mayweather. In short, not everyone has what it takes to be a boxing judge.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 8 2010, 11:00 PM) *

Not even you believe those statistics.
Aware
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 8 2010, 11:01 PM) *
Not even you believe those statistics.

Does "most" work for you?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 9 2010, 12:07 AM) *
Does "most" work for you?

Yep. Saying 99% was not very... let's say smart.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 9 2010, 07:19 AM) *

Absolutely correct.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 9 2010, 01:09 PM) *

Yup Castillo clearly beat Mayweather. Not a beatdown but a clear close win for Castillo. 8-4 or 7-5 at a stretch.
Mean Mister Mustard
I can understand why the judges scored it for Mayweather; his punches looked better while Castillo was mostly landing to the body, which most judged and fans don't count. Like aware said, most people don't apprecieate the intricacies of boxing.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 9 2010, 12:15 AM) *
I can understand why the judges scored it for Mayweather; his punches looked better while Castillo was mostly landing to the body, which most judged and fans don't count. Like aware said, most people don't apprecieate the intricacies of boxing.

Fuck the intracacies, Castillo won that fight through ring generalship and landing more shots. I really don't care how fucken slick Floyd's defense was/is, in that fight Castillo landed more blows, cleaner blows and better blows. Period.

I'll give Floyd this, he is a master craftsman, his defense is one of the best (if not the best) I have ever seen, so are his ring smarts, but in that particular fight he lost. I think all the HBO guys had Castillo winning and I'd say more than half the press row, but I can't be sure I haven't seen the straw poll conducted that night.

The best I could give Floyd is losing 7 rounds to 5 but after watching it a few times I'd be more inclined to say Castillo by 8 rounds to 4.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 9 2010, 12:42 AM) *
Fuck the intracacies, Castillo won that fight through ring generalship and landing more shots. I really don't care how fucken slick Floyd's defense was/is, in that fight Castillo landed more blows, cleaner blows and better blows. Period.

I'll give Floyd this, he is a master craftsman, his defense is one of the best (if not the best) I have ever seen, so are his ring smarts, but in that particular fight he lost. I think all the HBO guys had Castillo winning and I'd say more than half the press row, but I can't be sure I haven't seen the straw poll conducted that night.

The best I could give Floyd is losing 7 rounds to 5 but after watching it a few times I'd be more inclined to say Castillo by 8 rounds to 4.

The first 3 rounds it was all Mayweather and it wasn't until the 7th that Castillo really started to assert his will. Plus there were some swing rounds and you had to know the close rounds would go to the hometown guy.

But yeah Castillo was the better man that night and Mayweather had to have a great 11th round in the rematch to pull out the win.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 8 2010, 11:47 PM) *
The first 3 rounds it was all Mayweather and it wasn't until the 7th that Castillo really started to assert his will. Plus there were some swing rounds and you had to know the close rounds would go to the hometown guy.

But yeah Castillo was the better man that night and Mayweather had to have a great 11th round in the rematch to pull out the win.

I foolishly thought the swing rounds might go to the champ laugh.gif To be honest I didn't really see that many swing rounds, that fight was relatively easy for me to score. The second fight? Definately tougher but I gave it to Mayweather.
Fitz
I don't think there was anything wrong with the Mayweather-Castillo decision. In the end, nobody really went out and 'won' it.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 8 2010, 10:00 PM) *

Lennox Lewis beat any heavyweight in history on their best night??hahaha..Hell naw man.

Floyd possesses the best boxing mind ever??How??Benny Leonard had the best boxing mind in my opinion..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 9 2010, 01:49 AM) *
I don't think there was anything wrong with the Mayweather-Castillo decision. In the end, nobody really went out and 'won' it.

Sorry to disagree Fitz but I saw that fight really really 'clearly' if you know what I mean. Some fights I remain conflicted about no matter how many times I watch them, and I oscillate between giving either fighter the win, but this was not one of those fights. Sure Floyd annoys me but not to the point of blind hate where I couldn't appreciate him winning a close fight, I just didn't think it was that close.

One of those fights where each round was hard fought but at the end of it I could clearly tick a box for one fighter winning it. Probably a bit like the Tua/Ibeabuchi fight I mentioned earlier in this thread.
Fitz
That's just how I saw it. I don't argue with anyone that saw it one way or another. For me, nobody really won the fight so I don't care too much for the decision. Nobody really dominated, in the end someone had to be unlucky.
JD
I will take Bernard Hopkins boxing mind from this era alone.
KENSOFINE
Monority opinions...

Pernel Whitaker is a legend, and justifiably so...but he nor Leonard would have kicked Mayweather's ass, like everyone is assuming. (And I flat-out HATE Mayweather)

Hagler and Hearns would have MURDERED Mayweather.

Oscar BEAT Trinidad...SOUNDLY.

Saying Alexandar had a "bad night" or that he "underestimated his opponent"...is bullshit. Dude is the next Baby Comacho. All the promise in the world, but REAL challenges in his class will destroy him, probably by knockout. (Bradley, Peterson, Khan, etc)....and remember, you saw it here first.

Zab Judah's recent win meant absolutely nothing. No improvements to his game, whatsoever.

D-MARV
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Aug 9 2010, 02:11 PM) *
Monority opinions...

Pernel Whitaker is a legend, and justifiably so...but he nor Leonard would have kicked Mayweather's ass, like everyone is assuming. (And I flat-out HATE Mayweather)

Hagler and Hearns would have MURDERED Mayweather.

Oscar BEAT Trinidad...SOUNDLY.

Saying Alexandar had a "bad night" or that he "underestimated his opponent"...is bullshit. Dude is the next Baby Comacho. All the promise in the world, but REAL challenges in his class will destroy him, probably by knockout. (Bradley, Peterson, Khan, etc)....and remember, you saw it here first.

Zab Judah's recent win meant absolutely nothing. No improvements to his game, whatsoever.

Sorry, I beat you too it. Khan KO's Alexander NOW!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.