Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO:10PM(ET),9PM(CT),8PM(PT)-Alexander/Kotelnik
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
Did a rewatch. Best I can still do is 116-112 Alexander. Kotilnik really tried, but came on too late.

Jack
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Aug 10 2010, 10:50 PM) *
You could see as early as the first round Alexander was about to be in for a tougher than expected fight. To his credit he stayed active and worked his ass off in there, and he never lost his composure with the cut and all. There's something to be said for that.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now and say that for whatever reason he just had an off night. Home crowd jitters, an undisclosed injury, a tough style match-up, something like that. If he looks average next time out we have a problem. But for now I'll still ride with him over Bradley or anyone else at 140.

I agree with all of this post except the part about Alexander over Bradley. I'll take Bradley over anyone at 140 until proven wrong. 140 has so much potential for great fights. How 'bout a four man double elim tourney- Bradley v Maidana, Alexander V Khan on the same night. Loser v loser, winner v winner, on the same night, etc?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.