Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PREDATORS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Did anyone see it...huge Alien/Predator geek...and I just caught it...I liked it but it certainly wasn't as good as the first movie...
PR316
Want to see it. Big Predator fan so I would like to see it and Ive heard good things about it.
Lil-lightsout
The first Predator was probably one of the coolest movies I ever seen in the theater. I did plan to see the new one but just did not get around to it yet. I will probably just wait for the BD release.
BigG
Its better than the Dreadful AVP movies but cant touch any of the original classics.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 12 2010, 07:47 AM) *
Its better than the Dreadful AVP movies but cant touch any of the original classics.

Did you think the second Predator movie with Danny Glover was good? I thought it was okay at best, nothing can touch the original. The AVP movies were definitely dreadful, in fact I started watching the second one and shut it off after like a half hour. Total garbage.
Keith
Sorry, it was terrible. Brody as some sort of bad-ass didnt play. They tried to recreate the magic of the first movie but it was all subpar.

It got a tad interesting when Fishbourne entered and I thought the movie might be headed in a better direction... but they flaked his character out quickly and it went further down hill.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 13 2010, 01:23 PM) *
Sorry, it was terrible. Brody as some sort of bad-ass didnt play. They tried to recreate the magic of the first movie but it was all subpar.

It got a tad interesting when Fishbourne entered and I thought the movie might be headed in a better direction... but they flaked his character out quickly and it went further down hill.

Guess I will rent it first.
lloyd mayflower
The first Predator was awesome. The rest have been shit. Altho I may watch this new one which is more than i can say for AVP2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.