Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bones Jones vs Griffin?
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
BigG
Silva-Griffin II
kidbazooka1
Big fan of Jones i think he'll completley out class Griffin and take an easy decision or stop him late.
Box in Hand
Jones will win inside of the first round. He is the future in that division.
Warlord
I've not seen enough of Bones to really judge him as fighter yet.

As for Griffin, he's a hot and cold kind of fighter. When he's hot, he can hang with any fighter in the division. When he's cold, he can blown out of the water and blown out quickly.

I think it's a pretty decent match-up, and will perhaps answer some questions I have about Jon Jones. But right now, I'm not ready to hop on the bandwagon yet and proclaim him the future of anything. The fact of the matter is, he can't beat Shogun, and he probably can't beat the 2nd tier of fighters at 205 either. (Machida, Rampage, Evans.)
AussieLad
Jones is a huge light heavy. 6ft 4 or something isnt he? He will only get better, and i can see him taking the belt in the not too distant future. So long as they dont rush him into shogun too soon, he will be champ
Dreamtime
Wasn't Griffin embarrassed enough when he fought Silva? I hope he doesn't fight Jones because I like Griffin and I think he will be embarrassed even more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.