Why are people being so harsh on Shane?!?!
1. It was an exhibition fight so I doubt any fighter was taking it THAT serious.
2. Shaq is like a gazillion times bigger than Shane. All he had to do was touch him and his sheer weight would knock Mosely around.
3. Although obviously not a pro boxer (and far, far from it), Shaq has done bits of boxing and MMA training in the past and was a very good athlete anyway, so that coupled in with his sheer size would give any lighter boxer troubles.
4. I liked the event - I don't see it as a 'circus act'. It's a bit of fun and was enjoyable to watch. Boxers sometimes take them selves too seriously....this was just a light hearted bit of entertainment and I thought it was a good laugh.
5. I think Shaq could take on Tua