Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10:30P (ET), 9:30P(CT), 7:30P (PT): Dawson vs. Pascal (SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Aware
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 16 2010, 04:42 PM) *
YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK IF YOU THINK YOU HANDED ANYONES ASS TO THEM! YOUR GAME IS WEAK AND YOU DON'T GET IT JUST LIKE CHAD!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif TOO FUNNY!

He got his ass handed to him! This guy couldn"t even comprehend the pun he presented as support for his argument. Yes it does matter! You haven't even addressed my definition of exposed. Get his nutz out your mouth so you can see the truth.
Aware
Exposed is what happened to Amir Khan, it just doesn't apply to this case plain and simple. If you think it does, you have a distorted definition of what exposed means in the context of boxing. That is fine, we can then agree to disagree on what it means to be exposed. OK?
Method
The "pun" was a play on words, it was fitting - EXPOSED. That's the whole point of the pun - DOUBLE MEANING, jackass. Checkmate! Domino! King Me!
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 16 2010, 06:39 PM) *
Dawson maybe got exposed as a guy that just doesn't dig deep or find that extra gear, but he still has a pretty solid resume with wins over Johnson, Tarver and Adamek. He has the talent, just not the desire.

I agree 10 fold!
King Eugene
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 06:51 PM) *
Checkmate! Domino! King Me!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dawson is just lacking the Killer Instinct (same as Roy later in his career) but he's still a pretty solid fighter. Hopefully he'll pull a Paul Williams vs. Quitana II in the rematch and show that it was a fluke. He is too content with going all 12 rounds. If he was punishing folks all 12 rounds it would be a different story but he is fine with just outboxing them with no intent of getting them out of there. That is why he has no fan base. Atleast in Floyd's early days he actually went after guys before becoming such a safety first fighter.

I'm still rooting for him but was embarrassed as a fan watching that performance. It was frustrating as hell and then seeing it being stopped when it did didn't help one bit.

Just my 2 cents.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Aug 16 2010, 05:11 PM) *
AP Top News at 5:05 p.m. EDT

Having trouble accelerating, Leaves man with no title
FLORIDA (AP) - Chad Dawson couldn't mash on the gas pedal if his life depended on it.
He should be ashamed of him damn self, says heavyweight boxer Kevin Johnson

laugh.gif

Sorry. This just made me laugh. The same Kevin Johnson who fought like a vagina against Klit wants to talk about being ashamed of him damn self? Unbelievable.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 17 2010, 01:50 AM) *
laugh.gif

Sorry. This just made me laugh. The same Kevin Johnson who fought like a vagina against Klit wants to talk about being ashamed of him damn self? Unbelievable.

Yea that one made me raise my eyebrow. As Fitz would say that is like the Kettle calling the pot black or Tarver calling Seal ugly. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 17 2010, 02:04 AM) *
Yea that one made me raise my eyebrow. As Fitz would say that is like the Kettle calling the pot black or Tarver calling Seal ugly. laugh.gif

C'mon give us another Tarver rant, for old times sake.
King Eugene
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 17 2010, 03:03 AM) *
C'mon give us another Tarver rant, for old times sake.

I dont have it in me at the moment laugh.gif

Rocky Balboa came on yesterday. I was going in hard on Tarver all to my damn self lol. The only reason he got that roll was cause he beat Jones. FUCKA!!!
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 03:47 PM) *
Exactly. Thought that was obvious. It's a play on the Expos...taking bout your boy being EXPOSED.

Checkmate, son! Domino Mother Fucker! D mother Fucker D!

Dayum... Its been a looong time since I seen someone go Radio Raheem on a mofo!! LOL!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 17 2010, 02:10 AM) *

Rocky Balboa came on yesterday. I was going in hard on Tarver all to my damn self lol. The only reason he got that roll was cause he beat Jones. FUCKA!!!

The problem with having Roy in that roll is when Rocky cracks him on the jaw and he doesn't get knocked out nobody woulda believed it!!

Fans would have been "that's waaaay too unrealistic even for a Rocky movie." laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 17 2010, 04:38 AM) *
The problem with having Roy in that roll is when Rocky cracks him on the jaw and he doesn't get knocked out nobody woulda believed it!!

Fans would have been "that's waaaay too unrealistic even for a Rocky movie." laugh.gif

fuck.gif taunt.gif

Asshole!

Damn that shit was hi-fuckin-larious though! laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 17 2010, 04:01 AM) *
fuck.gif taunt.gif

Asshole!

Damn that shit was hi-fuckin-larious though! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry dude I couldn't resist.
Lil-lightsout
Just watched the fight. Very entertaining fight. Couple of thoughts on the fight.

Pascal is a very good fighter, and is not getting the proper credit. He fought an undefeated slick southpaw and took it to him. He showed a good jab, decent power, great speed, and a lot of toughness.

Either Chad underestimated Pascal a lot, or Dawson was just exposed and is not as great as some thought. To me it just seemed Dawson was just not near busy enough and just seemed like he really did not want it as bad as Pascal did. Dawson is still a very good fighter with good tools, he better just change his mentality and fight with more desire. We will just need to see him in more fights to see if he can rebound.

Did not like the way they said that Dawson said he expected to win all 12 rounds in their interview. That clearly states overconfidence and a lack of respect for his challenger Pascal.

Really sucks about the bad cut eye. Would have been interesting what the last round would have been like. I bet it would have been a war.

Harold Letterman has lost it. Stewart sucked.
Method
...and YES, Ollie, I DID comment on Dawson being sponsored by Condom Depot on his trunks, ESPECIALLY when he has something like 4-5 kids.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 17 2010, 06:23 AM) *
...and YES, Ollie, I DID comment on Dawson being sponsored by Condom Depot on his trunks, ESPECIALLY when he has something like 4-5 kids.

laugh.gif
Method
Careful using the term "EXPOSED", Lil Lightsout. When I did, some no name newb claimed I was wrong and, in the next sentence, declared "CHECKMATE"

That's DESPITE the overall theme of this thread claiming as much, and, even funnier, Dan Rafael titling an article "Montreal Exposed", a play on the Expos, but raising the idea (by nature of the title alone).

Further, you got guys like Carl Froch saying...
"Was Chad exposed? I think he was slightly if we're honest. When we are told again and again how great someone is... and then they aren't it does leave you feeling a little short changed. But hat's off to Pascal he got the win and looked strong enough at the end to have finished the fight regardless of the cut. I don't think Chad Dawson is fool's gold like Jeff Lacy was. But he has a lot of doubters now. His next fight will be pivotal to his career in that sense," Froch said.

But hey, if this deuchebag Aware thinks Chad is P4P, who are we to argue.

Oh, and here's Tavaris Cloud...

IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (21-0, 18KOs) was not surprised when Jean Pascal retained his WBC title with an upset win over Chad Dawson last Saturday at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Last year Cloud was in line for a mandatory shot at Dawson. The fight never took place after Dawson vacated the IBF title to take a rematch with Glen Johnson. Cloud decisioned Clinton Woods last August to win the vacant belt.

"I don't like to kick a man when he's down, but I always said that if me and Chad Dawson were to fight, I would come out victories. All you have to do is look at his resume, [Adrian] Diaconu with the WBC belt that he had. He didn't fight Diaconu, he vacated and went to fight Tarver. With the IBF he vacated and went to fight someone else. He vacated world title belts to go fight lesser fights. It's finally catching up with him," Cloud told BoxingScene.com.

Cloud tells BoxingScene that he's no stranger to Dawson. The two sparred in the amateurs. Even back then, Cloud was a light heavyweight. Dawson was fighting at super middleweight at the time. After a few rounds of sparring, Cloud roughed Dawson up.

"Me and Chad. He won't admit it. We fought in Budapest, Hungary in the training camp that we trained in. We had a sparring match for a couple of rounds and Chad Dawson ended up with a black eye and couldn't spar for the rest of the camp. During that trip in the world games, I saw him get knocked out with amateur gloves on. I know these things about Chad Dawson. He probably won't admit it for a good reason...he don't want to be exposed. Like I always said, time will tell," Cloud said.

Is this where I say, "Check Mate", Aware, you fucking faggot?
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 17 2010, 03:10 AM) *

Stallone's wife told me that Sly wanted Roy in the roll AFTER the third Tarver bout, but the deal fell apart during the negotiations. Tarver got the roll as the second choice. Sly didn't care about who actually won the bout, he wanted to see how each fighter reacted to the crowd (and vice versa). Roy carried the crowd that night...which is pretty funny considering Tarver claims Tampa as his hometown. lol
HaydelHammer
Any words from Dawson lately?

Mr. BAD Chad.

....gotta love pascal ring music "all I do it win, win, win no matter what!" lol ...wish chad felt that way.
Method
"Fad" Chad Dawson.
Mean Mister Mustard
Method, if I knew that you were a Dawson hater, I would have nominated you in the "Biggest Hater" thread from a few months back.

By the way, I do agree that Dawson was exposed to a certain degree. Like some others have mentioned; It wasn't only some media members who were on his bandwagon but most fans as well. Now, some hype is natural when a guy exhibits talent, but it got out of hand when, after twice beating old guys, (one of which he had to go life and death with) many were saying he would beat anyone from 168 to 200 pounds.

I also understand where Aware is coming from. For him, exposed means when you have a prospect lose, while everyone was raving about him, despite the fact that he hadn't beaten anyone of note. In this case Dawson had easily beaten Harding, Adamek, Tarver and Glen Johnston (easily the second time) thus prooving that he could improve from the first fight. On the other hand, he was exposed in the sense wrote about above; that some in the media and on the net were claiming that he was the best from 168 to 200 pounds. Hell, when Paul Williams was considered invincible (another example of being overhyped too soon) many were saying that the only one who could stop him was Dawson.
Method
Truth is, "Triple M", I'm NOT a Dawson hater whatsoever. I just think he's overrated, and Im glad he got exposed. I genuinely like the guy, but he has done SHIT.

For all intents and purposes, Dawson was a prospect, with a controversial win over Johnson, two wins over Tarver, and Eric Harding. BIG FKN DEAL. Where are the wins that make him P4P? The one chance he had where he stepped up, he failed motherfucking MISERABLY.

Maybe the new nickname should be, as spoken in the Rocky III voice, "Ain't so BAD!" Chad Dawson.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 17 2010, 07:23 AM) *

LOL I'm sorry I missed that. Not really a good advert for the brand then laugh.gif

It reminds me of when Gary Oldman did some ads for a vodka a couple of years back even though he'd been in AA for quite some time. Gary defended the move by saying that when he did drink, the brand he was advertising had been his brand of choice.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 17 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Truth is, "Triple M", I'm NOT a Dawson hater whatsoever. I just think he's overrated, and Im glad he got exposed. I genuinely like the guy, but he has done SHIT.

For all intents and purposes, Dawson was a prospect, with a controversial win over Johnson, two wins over Tarver, and Eric Harding. BIG FKN DEAL. Where are the wins that make him P4P? The one chance he had where he stepped up, he failed motherfucking MISERABLY.

Maybe the new nickname should be, as spoken in the Rocky III voice, "Ain't so BAD!" Chad Dawson.

That is exactly why I agree that he was exposed as not being the best P4P fighter in the world. He was always used to fighting in spots, using his footwork and handspeed to fight at his pace against older, slower fighters, and when the time came to actually have to chase a guy down he failed miserably. It was particularily embarassing, since he was the one saying that he would press the action and stop Pascal.
Spyder
I got the sense that he was waiting for Pascal to get tired...especially since he didn't really step on the gas until the last couple of rounds. He failed to win the exchanges...hell, he didn't even contest them.

Lackluster is probably the best way to describe Dawson's performance.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 17 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Stallone's wife told me that Sly wanted Roy in the roll AFTER the third Tarver bout, but the deal fell apart during the negotiations. Tarver got the roll as the second choice. Sly didn't care about who actually won the bout, he wanted to see how each fighter reacted to the crowd (and vice versa). Roy carried the crowd that night...which is pretty funny considering Tarver claims Tampa as his hometown. lol

I think I'm the only one that noticed Sly had on a pair of Jordan/Jones all black boots in that fight with Tarver. laugh.gif
Method
As a 5-1 favorite? I cleaned UP on Pavlik getting his ass handed to him by Hopkins.

My whole "exposed" EXPOSed or whatever the fuck else you wanna say was with regards to some knucklehead coming in here talking about Dawson being P4P. I take exception to that. what's more, as other astute members of these boards have described, the term generally refers to prospects, etc. Well, when your biggest wins are coming against washed up 40 year old journeymen (AND you should have LOST to one of them), and you have no MAJOR wins on your resume, does the fact that you hold a belt in an thin division mean you automatically graduate from "prospect" or "up & comer" to P4P? Not really. What's the difference? The fact that HBO backed that ass? Fuck that.
Spyder
I think that Adamek is a major win for Dawson.

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 18 2010, 01:34 AM) *
I think I'm the only one that noticed Sly had on a pair of Jordan/Jones all black boots in that fight with Tarver. laugh.gif

I noticed that. I always thought about getting those boots...they're supposed to give better ankle support.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 18 2010, 05:34 PM) *
I noticed that. I always thought about getting those boots...they're supposed to give better ankle support.

Yeah but they're heavy as fuck. Hard to box with em, but they're good casual shoes.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 18 2010, 01:34 PM) *

Yea I was going to get some just to train in but I wasn't paying $130 just for some training boots. I got me some good ol $40 Adidas lol.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Aug 18 2010, 02:46 PM) *
Yeah but they're heavy as fuck. Hard to box with em, but they're good casual shoes.

I read that a lot in the reviews and I heard that they tear after about a year.

Some of the guys at my gym wear those and a the super high boots and they like them. I dont need all of that at the moment.
Spyder
I got the same shoes that Corrales wore against Castillo for their first fight. They were the official boxing boot of the 2004 Olympic team, although I can't find where you can buy them now.
Pic of Corrales-Castillo
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 19 2010, 03:13 AM) *
I got the same shoes that Corrales wore against Castillo for their first fight. They were the official boxing boot of the 2004 Olympic team, although I can't find where you can buy them now.
Pic of Corrales-Castillo

Coincidentally I have the same shoes as the two guys that just got their ass handed to them last night on ESPN Wednesday night fights lmao. I was watching it like "damn, I might need to rethink my joining the amateur circuit or purchase a new pair of boots." laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 19 2010, 03:45 AM) *
Coincidentally I have the same shoes as the two guys that just got their ass handed to them last night on ESPN Wednesday night fights lmao. I was watching it like "damn, I might need to rethink my joining the amateur circuit." laugh.gif

Damn... what you weigh and think you would compete at? I have usually hovered around the 160 range last few years. More recently I have been on a strict diet and started some light training. I weighed myself yesterday and weight 147(my 6pack has resurfaced!). Told my wife thinking about fighting the senior amateur division at 135-140lbs in a bit. She just shook her head at me. laugh.gif

Today did some light sparring with a few different MMA guys at my brothers gym, felt good afterwards. I really miss being in shape.

King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 19 2010, 03:54 AM) *
Damn... what you weigh and think you would compete at? I have usually hovered around the 160 range last few years. More recently I have been on a strict diet and started some light training. I weighed myself yesterday and weight 147(my 6pack has resurfaced!). Told my wife thinking about fighting the senior amateur division at 135-140lbs in a bit. She just shook her head at me. laugh.gif

Today did some light sparring with a few different MMA guys at my brothers gym, felt good afterwards. I really miss being in shape.

I'll be competing at 165. I started out at 189 but I weigh 176 now. I've been fixing my eating habits so thats helping a lot. I'm just training at the moment but not looking to compete until after football season. Seeing as I'm a coach I dont want to take too much focus away from my boys so now I'm just trying to get down to 170 comfortably so when I do have to cut weight it wont be so bad.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 19 2010, 06:39 AM) *
Yeah right. You would wear your wog tappers every where laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Those are more Eugene's style...lol...what kind of greasy Italian do you think I am?

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 19 2010, 06:39 AM) *
Haha, nice. How old are you now? How much fighting did you do when you were younger? I think I may remember you saying you had some fights.

37 years old. I believe my first amateur fight was in 91. Started boxing in around 88-89, just messing around, nothing too serious. My last amateur fight was in 99 or 2000. I remember my last fight I fought a kid with about 150 fights, I lost a decision 3-2. I had a pro fight set up 3 times after that!!! In 2000 my appendix burst and I almost died cause the first hospital missed it and sent me home. Luckily I made it later that night to the second hospital that did immediate surgery that the surgeon told me afterwards I was lucky to be alive. I have a big incision in the middle of my stomach which took a long time to heal before I could train hard again. Then after that in 2001 I got married and took some time off from boxing for a bit. In 2002 I had one lined up and tore my left labrum and rotator cuff in training. Took off about 6-9 months until serious hard training again. So here comes late April 2003 and I am in the best shape of my life and things are going great with boxing and my wife, and my trainer gets me a fight at the Blue Horizon in late May. I am leaving the gym on a thursday night and excited calling all types of family members about my up coming fight, but I get no answer from anyone. So I finally arrive home and my wife tells me my Dad died of a heart attack. Worst day of my life, he was an amazing man who did everything for us(family). Anyway, just lost all my motivation and desire. I have tried numerous times to get back into it, but just never felt the same. I really wanted him to be proud of me, he was a big driving force for me. I guess it just was not meant for me.

Really sorry about going soft. I definitely have a lot of regrets, bugs me everyday I never had any pro fights. Not to mention seeing scrubs with half the talent of me fighting. Especially considering for many years all these people would always ask me if I am going to fight.Then I got to make all types of excuses. Even when I train now people always compliment me on my skills. Oh well.
BigG
Lil Light, sucks you never got to go pro but it's cool you have alot of amateur experience. You should get those videos on youtube soon for us guys here to see...find away to do that...

I'm an amateur right now but it's always been a dream for me to go pro for a few years now and I talk to my trainer alot about it and he said I'd need to train very seriously if I ever consider it because school and other shit occupies my times sometimes but its something that I really wanna do in the future. Just for the love of the sport. The boxing gym is like my 2nd home really so why not lol..
Spyder
I only have a few years left of open class, but I also haven't seen the inside of a boxing gym in about 5 years...lol...so I think I might fight the old guys someday too.

It's too bad...I laugh thinking about some 17 year old kid getting in the ring with this old man...discovering for the first time about the phenomenon of 'old man strength'.

laugh.gif

What they have in speed and agility, we match with mental and physical toughness.

Maybe I'll get on some HGH and EPO before I turn 35...you know, give it one last go!

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
BG and Fitz... Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it.

Good for you BG about finishing school first, then focus all your energy on boxing. Then you will always have something to fall back on.

I will definitely get something posted up within 2 weeks. Nobody better rip on me either. laugh.gif

I have been training up at my brothers MMA gym last few weeks, but I want to go to these two boxing gyms kind of near my house soon to really get some good work in(better fighters).
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 20 2010, 10:54 PM) *
BG and Fitz... Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it.

Good for you BG about finishing school first, then focus all your energy on boxing. Then you will always have something to fall back on.

I will definitely get something posted up within 2 weeks. Nobody better rip on me either. laugh.gif

I have been training up at my brothers MMA gym last few weeks, but I want to go to these two boxing gyms kind of near my house soon to really get some good work in(better fighters).

I better see some quality shoulder rolls in your highlights package laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 20 2010, 10:59 PM) *
I better see some quality shoulder rolls in your highlights package laugh.gif

Hahahaha. Good stuff! Man these fights are old, man I didn't get all my fights taped. I'm only posting clips of some of them. I do that shoulder roll thing shit all the time to inexperienced guys up at my bros gym(did that shit back in the day at the gym sparring also, just never did much in fights). My brother always just laughs at me when I do that shit. He'll be like" okay Toney",LOL!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 20 2010, 11:11 PM) *
Hahahaha. Good stuff! Man these fights are old, man I didn't get all my fights taped. I'm only posting clips of some of them. I do that shoulder roll thing shit all the time to inexperienced guys up at my bros gym(did that shit back in the day at the gym sparring also, just never did much in fights). My brother always just laughs at me when I do that shit. He'll be like" okay Toney",LOL!

But the question remains..........can you destroy a Whopper as quickly as James can? laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 20 2010, 11:13 PM) *
But the question remains..........can you destroy a Whopper as quickly as James can? laugh.gif

Toney would destroy me in a boxing match, in a whopper eating contest, and a shit talking contest. BUT I would would own his ass in some Halo, a speech contest, and a math test!!! laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 20 2010, 11:21 PM) *
Toney would destroy me in a boxing match, in a whopper eating contest, and a shit talking contest. BUT I would would own his ass in some Halo, a speech contest, and a math test!!! laugh.gif

That's some tough talk right there.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 20 2010, 01:56 AM) *
37 years old. I believe my first amateur fight was in 91. Started boxing in around 88-89, just messing around, nothing too serious. My last amateur fight was in 99 or 2000. I remember my last fight I fought a kid with about 150 fights, I lost a decision 3-2. I had a pro fight set up 3 times after that!!! In 2000 my appendix burst and I almost died cause the first hospital missed it and sent me home. Luckily I made it later that night to the second hospital that did immediate surgery that the surgeon told me afterwards I was lucky to be alive. I have a big incision in the middle of my stomach which took a long time to heal before I could train hard again. Then after that in 2001 I got married and took some time off from boxing for a bit. In 2002 I had one lined up and tore my left labrum and rotator cuff in training. Took off about 6-9 months until serious hard training again. So here comes late April 2003 and I am in the best shape of my life and things are going great with boxing and my wife, and my trainer gets me a fight at the Blue Horizon in late May. I am leaving the gym on a thursday night and excited calling all types of family members about my up coming fight, but I get no answer from anyone. So I finally arrive home and my wife tells me my Dad died of a heart attack. Worst day of my life, he was an amazing man who did everything for us(family). Anyway, just lost all my motivation and desire. I have tried numerous times to get back into it, but just never felt the same. I really wanted him to be proud of me, he was a big driving force for me. I guess it just was not meant for me.

Really sorry about going soft. I definitely have a lot of regrets, bugs me everyday I never had any pro fights. Not to mention seeing scrubs with half the talent of me fighting. Especially considering for many years all these people would always ask me if I am going to fight.Then I got to make all types of excuses. Even when I train now people always compliment me on my skills. Oh well.

Damn..Real sorry to hear this man..It must of been really hard to lose your dad..Something like that can take your desire for certain things out of you..Those injuries your had are crazy..I don't know which I'd consider the worst..Which do you think??

I look forward to seeing your fights..
SmartyBeardo
Just doin' some catchin' up.

Dawson needs to retire and go to barbers' school. Then he can take his family to work every mother fukin' day. The trend of having your family sitting there watching you beat the shit outta or get the shit beat out of you is fukin pathetic. If my family witnessed what I have had to do to pay for what they have, they would be afraid to sleep in my home.

Wake the fuk up Dawson. If you are going to be a fighter, leave the women and children at home and get the mother fuckin job done.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 29 2010, 12:37 AM) *
Just doin' some catchin' up.

Dawson needs to retire and go to barbers' school. Then he can take his family to work every mother fukin' day. The trend of having your family sitting there watching you beat the shit outta or get the shit beat out of you is fukin pathetic. If my family witnessed what I have had to do to pay for what they have, they would be afraid to sleep in my home.

Wake the fuk up Dawson. If you are going to be a fighter, leave the women and children at home and get the mother fuckin job done.

Just saying hello man, hope all is well.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 28 2010, 11:47 PM) *
Just saying hello man, hope all is well.

Thanks LL. Still breathin' and good to have made it home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.