Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10:30P (ET), 9:30P(CT), 7:30P (PT): Dawson vs. Pascal (SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
caneman
Yea it was! It is easy to type LOL but I was laughing out loud!
JLUVBABY
I gotta check this fight out today... i dvr'd the fight last night... fell asleep before it started... lol...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 15 2010, 10:24 AM) *
I gotta check this fight out today... i dvr'd the fight last night... fell asleep before it started... lol...

I think you will agree with most of us! It was no easy win for Dawson like you were thinking & it could have been if he was really BAD! He has no room to try to mean mug someone....he ain't mean & he ain't that BAD @ this point!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 15 2010, 09:28 AM) *
I think you will agree with most of us! It was no easy win for Dawson like you were thinking & it could have been if he was really BAD! He has no room to try to mean mug someone....he ain't mean & he ain't that BAD @ this point!

ill let you know when i watch it but just listening to my youtube subscriptions and what you guys have said im sure i will be changing my opinion of him.... he may not be great but im sure he'll be back and also hold a belt...
neophyte7
Chad DAWSON has an inflated since of how good he is in the ring... his bullshit laid back approach in my view stops him in his tracks and unless he comes with more effort he will go the way of all overrated underachieving pieces of ring shit... I mean this guy has the personality of a deaf mute (no disrespect to the disabled)... The guy does good things in there but clearly his effort is shitty. The guy was fighting as if he was in his hometown and he was ahead. Another thing, I hate it when boxers have their kids with them on entrances... save the "I am good daddy" shit for after the fight. When I saw dawson with is son up there I knew it was not his night. I guess PBF calling this fool the most complete boxer in the sport a few years ago has stifled his growth. Anyone watching last night could see that dawson could have finished that fake ass ROID JONEs last night. Pascal makes so many technical mistakes... He should have been stretched last night. Another thing is also clear... I have never seen a fighter not pay attention to Eddie Mustafa until watching dawson's underacheiving performance last night. He came on great late but he made the fight much harder than it should have been.
Mean Mister Mustard
One of the worst things out of all this is that Dawson came in talking about a knockout and instead fought like he was scared for most of the fight. He was coming in to the guy's hometown knowing that he would have to work extra hard to clearly win the fight and he didn't do it. Now, I am sympathetic to the difficulties of fighting a fast guy. I know it makes you tentative to throw punches when the guy can counter like a panther, but Pascal was tired from the 6th round on (lunging in, off balance like an amateur can tire a man pretty quick) and he was there to be outworked. It should have been apparent to Dawson what Pascal's game was: Move around the ring for 30-50 seconds, throw a flashy flurry, and repeat. Dawson was not throwing one-two's of going to the body. Pascal is no enigma. Froch beat him pretty much by throwing his jab with intent to hurt and was not afraid to let some right hands go.

If the rematch happens Dawson knows what he has to do to win, but for now he has to marinate in the knowledge that his tentative nature cost him the fight. If he is a great fighter he will go into the rematch with a different gameplan.

As for Pascal; he needs to drop the Roy Jones act ( hard to do at this stage)and work on his conditioning. I've seen about half a dozen of his fights and he fought the exact same way as last night, which is to run, flurry, run, flurry. The only other quality fighter he fought (Carl Froch) didn't let him get away with it and neither should have Dawson.

Method
No, Cane, you DONT have to watch it again because there WEREN'T any other headbutts. What's more, the one that caused the cut was mutually accidental, and probably the result of Dawson getting more aggressive. It happens when southpaws fight orthodox opponents.

Chad's post fight interview was terrible, and Larry was all over his ass. I know a lot of the post fight stuff you cant always hold guys responsible, especially when they are green...or are not used to being on the losing end. One minute Dawson is talking about how technically brilliant Pascal's effort was and then the next he bitches about how he was headbutting all night. Truth is, Pascal was far from "technically brilliant". Pascal danced around an oversized ring, and charged like a bull in spurts.
caneman
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 15 2010, 12:10 PM) *
No, Cane, you DONT have to watch it again because there WEREN'T any other headbutts. What's more, the one that caused the cut was mutually accidental, and probably the result of Dawson getting more aggressive. It happens when southpaws fight orthodox opponents.

Chad's post fight interview was terrible, and Larry was all over his ass. I know a lot of the post fight stuff you cant always hold guys responsible, especially when they are green...or are not used to being on the losing end. One minute Dawson is talking about how technically brilliant Pascal's effort was and then the next he bitches about how he was headbutting all night. Truth is, Pascal was far from "technically brilliant". Pascal danced around an oversized ring, and charged like a bull in spurts.

It is kinda amazing there weren't more headbutts, especially with how "not so bad" was bending over @ the waist & went way down! Pascal should have started to time that with an uppercut or whatever cause not so bad was wide open. It is something to see a guy that has talent fight like he did, it was a weak ass performance to say the least...if he came out like he did in the 11th he would have stopped Pascal but if the queen had balls she would be king yo!
The CEO
I still can't believe Dawson lost to a Light Heavyweight version of Andre Berto last night...lol

Like MMM said above...Pascal is all about throwing a few explosive, flashy combos and resting...fighting him is a pure boxer's dream...Dawson should have made him look like a fool all night long...but he shit the bed like an invalid instead...
SENTRAL
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 15 2010, 12:23 PM) *
I still can't believe Dawson lost to a Light Heavyweight version of Andre Berto last night...lol

Like MMM said above...Pascal is all about throwing a few explosive, flashy combos and resting...fighting him is a pure boxer's dream...Dawson should have made him look like a fool all night long...but he shit the bed like an invalid instead...

I dont even believe Pascal was at his best last night. He looked heavy. I missed this live but caught the fight via a friend and have just finished watching it. I said beforehand I felt Dawson was overrated and his performance reinforced my belief. He seems to have the tools, the skills but he lacks something. His footwork is poor, he doesnt fight for 3 minutes and this was always going to happen, whether it be Pascal or someone else. Chad is just way too tentative.

He had all the physical advantages yet he failed to use them. A big disappointment for Chad fans especially as a far less gifted boxer in Carl Froch was able to outbox and outslug Pascal at super middleweight.

Still, thats boxing.
PR316
Dawson just doesn't have the heart. The mentality/killer instinct of a fighter..
This is why I had always felt that Joe Calzaghe would have beaten this guy. Zags would have just outworked him round by round, and would have had Dawson just trying to stay away. I bet Joe regrets not fighting this guy. Would have been a rather easy win for him in all honesty.

Dawson fights scared. He's afraid of getting hit. He doesn't react well when he gets hit. PBF is a pure boxer too, but when he gets hurt, even he has fought back and stood his ground.

Chad is a decent talent. Fast hands, good jab, and athletic ability. But little else.

He may beat Pascal in a rematch but it'll be like his wins over Tarver and Johnson. Unimpressive.

Boxing desperately needs some guys to bring back excitement. We need to see some KOs again. Guys who come to fight and put on a show. Thats severly lacking now.
caneman
I am re-watching it now and I wonder what would happen if not so bad met a true puncher with good power...I am thinking he gets put to sleep when he does! He is a waste of talent! Like big tits on a billy goat...useless!
Mean Mister Mustard
We are all blaming Dawson for putting up such a shitty performance, which it certainly was, but credit must also be given to Pascal, who while being flawed despite his talent, still fought a relatively smart fight. Dawson was used to having guys go foward, which allowed him to stick and move. Last night he fought a guy who moved away from him and Dawson seemed clueless as to how to engage. He did cut the ring off well ,and landed some good jabs, but he never threw the straight left like Muhammad told him to.
neophyte7
JUST WATCHED again pascal was momentarily out on his feet in round 11 and dawson proved HE HAS NO KILLER INSTINCT... he has peaked ... stick a fork in him. He does not have the passion or the heart it seems...
thehype
I've never seen a fighter give up his undefeated record as easily and as nonchalantly as Dawson did.

Pathetic.
Method
I expect "UNaware" to come barreling into this thread again with a "DOMINO MOTHAFUCKA!!!" response.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Aug 14 2010, 11:03 PM) *
Most pure boxers have a good 1-2 where was Chad's? He didn't counter punch for shit either. I think he needed to lose so he can come back pissed and show some aggression the whole fight.

Chad's not a pure boxer..If a guy can't punch(in this case because he doesn't want to have a punch),people assume they are a pure boxer..

I did like that left uppercut that froze Pascal..If he didn't walk into that punch,I don't think it would have fazed him..Pascal will be easy to expose..When he throws his right hand,he'll jump in then move to his right..Pascal can be exposed by balance alone..His balance was real bad because of footwork and stance..

I don't know what it is with Chad..I like him and I don't..If ya ask me why,I don't know..hahaha..I might be able to tell ya why I don't though..

What I liked most was when Emaneul Steward said that guys today just wanna be fast and that there are no more guys today who have the real punching power..So very true and that's exactly what I've been saying on here..Everyone wants to be fast and to punch like an amateur(pull punches,not pivot or get their hips into shots,ect.)
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 15 2010, 05:56 PM) *
Quite a bit on how Dawson was a disappointment, I though Pascal was very game and showed his toughness. Took some good shots but was at Chad all night. I like Pascal and liked his last performance prior to last nights fight against Diaconu.

Pascal is no douobt a warrior!!!After having his shoulder dislocated 3 times in a fight and continue on to win is something huge..Although,he didn't KO his opponent like Danny Williams did with his shoulder out the socket..hahaha..
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 15 2010, 07:06 AM) *
Yup, pretty much.

I have no problem with it happening to Ray Robinson. Losing isnt necessarily the point. Additionally, and much more important, look how many fights Ray Robinson has, and look how many times a year he fought. Get the fuck out of my face with the comparison. Chad fought 2 times in 2009. Pascal fought 4.

Dont come in here with your half-assed arguments and ending them w the self proclaimed "checkmate" as if declaring yourself the winner after such a half-assed effort/baseless argument. That's such a " Williams/Quintana 1" effort.

Chad Dawson is WAY over-hyped...and has been. He's got decent enough skills, and he's athletic, but he is NOT the total package.

Dude you got mated, just stop! We can do a postmortem and analyze where you went wrong in your arguments... All I gotta say is put your money where your mouth is and bet with me on the rematch!
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Aug 15 2010, 04:37 PM) *
Chad's not a pure boxer..If a guy can't punch(in this case because he doesn't want to have a punch),people assume they are a pure boxer..

I did like that left uppercut that froze Pascal..If he didn't walk into that punch,I don't think it would have fazed him..Pascal will be easy to expose..When he throws his right hand,he'll jump in then move to his right..Pascal can be exposed by balance alone..His balance was real bad because of footwork and stance..

I don't know what it is with Chad..I like him and I don't..If ya ask me why,I don't know..hahaha..I might be able to tell ya why I don't though..

What I liked most was when Emaneul Steward said that guys today just wanna be fast and that there are no more guys today who have the real punching power..So very true and that's exactly what I've been saying on here..Everyone wants to be fast and to punch like an amateur(pull punches,not pivot or get their hips into shots,ect.)

I consider fighters that are fundamentally sound and use the hit and not get hit strategy (floyd, WKlit) pure boxers. Once I seen that uppercut I thought it was over. Then I seen how far chad ran away from him, pascal started to recover. See the pic to the left? Remember the second fight? Thats what chad is going to have to do in order to get some respect back.
Method
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 15 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Dude you got mated! We can do a postmortem and analyze where you went wrong in your arguments. All I gotta say is put your money where your mouth is and bet with me on the rematch!

Apparently you're the only one that believe anyone was "mated". STFU.

As far as money where my mouth is, I won $300 on Pascal in this fight. How much did YOU win? Whether I think he wins the rematch is IRRELEVANT to my thoughts on Dawson, you fucking moron (I never said ANYTHING about IT, in particularly, nor did I ever claim ANYTHING about Pascal's supremacy to Dawson). What aren't you understanding here?
JD
I don't see the easy Dawson win in the rematch that many seem to.

Dawson may be better next time, but I think Pascal will be as well...especially now that he has a fight in after a longer layoff than he is used to, and the shoulder surgery. They both know they can hurt each other, the difference is that Pascal learned that with a fresher Dawson, Bad Chad waited for Pascal to be tired before trying to find out.
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 15 2010, 08:08 PM) *
Apparently you're the only one that believe anyone was "mated". STFU.

As far as money where my mouth is, I won $300 on Pascal in this fight. How much did YOU win? Whether I think he wins the rematch is IRRELEVANT to my thoughts on Dawson, you fucking moron (I never said ANYTHING about IT, in particularly, nor did I ever claim ANYTHING about POascal's supremecy to Dawson). What aren't you understanding here?

I didn't bet on the fight ( I haven't bet on a fight since De La Hoya-Mosley II). When you make the statement Dawson was "exposed" (which was the original premise of your argument) it is implied that you believe he would lose a rematch. Unless of course you have a weird definition of exposed. You cannot have it both ways. "Whether I think he wins the rematch is irrelevant...". Damn son you're playing yourself. Of course whether Dawson had an off night or not is purely subjective at this point.
Method
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 15 2010, 09:50 PM) *
I didn't bet on the fight ( I haven't bet on a fight since De La Hoya-Mosley II). When you make the statement Dawson was "exposed" (which was the original premise of your argument) it is implied that you believe he would lose a rematch. Unless of course you have a weird definition of exposed. You cannot have it both ways. "Whether I think he wins the rematch is irrelevant...". Damn son you're playing yourself. Of course whether Dawson had an off night or not is purely subjective at this point.

When I make the statement Dawson was "exposed", it is a matter of fact statement. The rematch has NOTHING to do with it. You are reaching now.
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 15 2010, 09:01 PM) *
When I make the statement Dawson was "exposed", it is a matter of fact statement. The rematch has NOTHING to do with it. You are reaching now.

Then how the fuck was he exposed? Use your words properly son.
PR316
Had this gone the 12, Pascal would have won anyway.

I guess the question is "Would Dawson have stopped him?" had the headbut not occured.

Even though Pascal looked pretty much spent, alot of it may have had to do with his own layoff as well. Plus, Dawson just doesn't have the killer instinct to finish a hurt fighter under those circumstances. He's more concerned to avoid getting hit. Thats why he has no fanbase. His fights are on HBO because he has a belt and is recognized as the man at 175 but he's just not a great fighter. Doesnt have the heart or toughness. He's soft in there.

Say what you want about Joe Calzaghe. But that guy was tough. If he got hurt or knocked down he always fought back. He didn't have KO power, but he always tried to put on a show and didnt care if he got a little reckless. He wanted to please the fans and give them their money's worth. I know its popular to hate Joe for a number of reasons but INSIDE THAT RING.... Joe was all fighter. Give him that much.

Same cannot be said about Dawson whom is content at letting the likes of old man Tarver and old man Johnston last the distance with him. TWICE with both guys. At least Joe would have TRIED to get them out of there. Chad was cool with just jabbing and running his way to a boring points win. Running from two old men to avoid getting hit.

Just a heartless fighter. Didn't even seem to care that he lost his title. Showed total disregard and indifference. I think thats why Larry Merchant got on him,
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (PR316 @ Aug 15 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Had this gone the 12, Pascal would have won anyway.

I guess the question is "Would Dawson have stopped him?" had the headbut not occured.

Even though Pascal looked pretty much spent, alot of it may have had to do with his own layoff as well. Plus, Dawson just doesn't have the killer instinct to finish a hurt fighter under those circumstances. He's more concerned to avoid getting hit. Thats why he has no fanbase. His fights are on HBO because he has a belt and is recognized as the man at 175 but he's just not a great fighter. Doesnt have the heart or toughness. He's soft in there.

Say what you want about Joe Calzaghe. But that guy was tough. If he got hurt or knocked down he always fought back. He didn't have KO power, but he always tried to put on a show and didnt care if he got a little reckless. He wanted to please the fans and give them their money's worth. I know its popular to hate Joe for a number of reasons but INSIDE THAT RING.... Joe was all fighter. Give him that much.

Same cannot be said about Dawson whom is content at letting the likes of old man Tarver and old man Johnston last the distance with him. TWICE with both guys. At least Joe would have TRIED to get them out of there. Chad was cool with just jabbing and running his way to a boring points win. Running from two old men to avoid getting hit.

Just a heartless fighter. Didn't even seem to care that he lost his title. Showed total disregard and indifference. I think thats why Larry Merchant got on him,

Pascal's stamina has never been exceptional, which is why he fights in spurts. He cannot fight 3 minutes of every round. Case in point would be the Froch fight, in which he tired down the straight. The cause of his exhaustion was the same as last night's: Lunging wildly and eneding up out of balance when missing. Chad Dawson is a safety first fighter who likes his opponents to follow him so he can use his reach advantage and speed. Carl Froch is a tall guy who can spear you from the outisde but is not afraid to rumble. His tactic against Pascal was that of a man who knew that if he let his hands go, he was going to get hit, but he would also land more punches. That's what you have to do with Pascal; after he flurries, go after him, because he needs time to regain his strenght. Now the problem here is that Dawson also fights in spurts. The key was the jab and even last night he didn't throw it with convinction.
Jack 1000
I had it 7-4 for Pascal. Dawson was not busy enough. The stoppage because of the cut sucked. You have to give the corner a chance to work on the cut, in what was probably Dawson's best round. When the fight was first stopped, I did not see a lot of compaining from Dawson.

Pascal-Bute is gonna be a war!

Jack
kidbazooka1
I was never sold on Dawson and im not suprised at all to see him lose.

Lets see Cloud/Pascal now.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 15 2010, 02:21 PM) *
JUST WATCHED again pascal was momentarily out on his feet in round 11 and Dawson proved HE HAS NO KILLER INSTINCT... he has peaked ... stick a fork in him. He does not have the passion or the heart it seems...

Exactly, he had that big moment in round 11 and Chad let it slip away. Too tentative, especially when he knew he was fighting in Pascal's backyard!

Jack
Method
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 15 2010, 10:04 PM) *
Then how the fuck was he exposed? Use your words properly son.

He was exposed because he was never really ALL THAT, despite many (including HBO) anointing him as the "Future of Boxing", "son".

You claim he's P4P. I maintain that P4P fighters don't lose to Pascal, Johnson (despite what that first dec read).

Ahahahaha. Coincidentally enough, the homepage of ESPN's Boxing Section reads, "Montreal Exposed". Guess you have some more "mating" to do.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/
ROLL DEEP
So, 'The Future of boxing' Chad Dawson lost to Pascal who was previously beaten by Carl Froch? laugh.gif Niiiice.

I'm just playing, but it still makes Froch's win against Pascal better in hindsight.

Wonder what Dawson will do now? Rematch? What SHOULD he do? I haven't seen the fight but am really surprised by the result. I had Dawson winning that one.

jlupi
Anyone watching last night could see that dawson could have finished that fake ass ROID JONEs last night. >>>>>

why dont you just type COWS in the middle of the post. what is the point of this statement?
Maxy
Never got to see the fight. Been away.

Anyways, I'm surprised because I figured Dawson had all the tools necessary to beat Pascal but I knew Jean was tough as old leather just from the few fights I'd see of him.

Yeah this makes Froch's victory in that excellent fight look all the better. May well end up being Carls best win because from reading this board and other boards people were hot on Dawson until Saturday night.

I never really was sold on Dawson though. He misses that spark you need to go to the next level. Still, he's a good fighter and one loss doesn't ruin a career. He should come back and if he works on a few things he should be back in the mix in no time.
The Original MrFactor
Anybody else think that if Chad Dawson(instead of Green) replaced Taylor in the Super 6, we would have had a similar fight as Ward/Green? Green did next to nothing in that fight. From what I've seen of Dawson, he would have done a similar job.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 16 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Anybody else think that if Chad Dawson(instead of Green) replaced Taylor in the Super 6, we would have had a similar fight as Ward/Green? Green did next to nothing in that fight. From what I've seen of Dawson, he would have done a similar job.

Possibly....All I know is JT wouldn't have allowed Andre to dog him like that...especially earlier on when JT is amped up.

Funny thing is the (dawson/pascal) fight was almost (not identical by any means) to when JT was murdering froch then gas....all froch did was kept punching....that is pretty much all dawson sorry ass had to do from round 6 imo. Pascal would have been to exhausted to even defend himself like JT was vs froch late.

Props to pascal from dropping enough BOMBS upside dawson head to keep him in check until he finally woke up in the later rds and realized he had a dead man in there.

Chad "SAD" Dawson.
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:52 AM) *
I had it 7-4 for Pascal. Dawson was not busy enough. The stoppage because of the cut sucked. You have to give the corner a chance to work on the cut, in what was probably Dawson's best round. When the fight was first stopped, I did not see a lot of compaining from Dawson.

Pascal-Bute is gonna be a war!

Jack

I think Bute is the sleeper in the super middle division. IMHO I think Bute thrashes Pascal in dominate fashion. black eye.gif
Method
Im not high on Bute either.
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Im not high on Bute either.

I think he would have put up a better fight than Dawson. If he hurts pascal, I think he will knock him out.
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 08:10 AM) *
He was exposed because he was never really ALL THAT, despite many (including HBO) anointing him as the "Future of Boxing", "son".

You claim he's P4P. I maintain that P4P fighters don't lose to Pascal, Johnson (despite what that first dec read).

Ahahahaha. Coincidentally enough, the homepage of ESPN's Boxing Section reads, "Montreal Exposed". Guess you have some more "mating" to do.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/

JFC you're an idiot. That's a pun on the Montreal Expos, meaning Montreal got some exposure. Hence the word "Montreal" not "Dawson", read the article it never mentions anything about Dawson being exposed. Try again!
Method
Exactly. Thought that was obvious. It's a play on the Expos...taking bout your boy being EXPOSED.

Checkmate, son! Domino Mother Fucker! D mother Fucker D!

caneman
aware, it don't matter....can you not see @ the least, Dawson was exposed as a fighter who is not willing to pay the cost to be a top guy as far as P4P goes? I thought it was conditioning @ 1 point & now I think he is scared or just plain lazy, if not both! The guy has talent, just not the heart & desire to be the best! What do we really have to do this for pages & pages when the proof took place on Saturday night? Come on man!
Aware
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 16 2010, 03:50 PM) *
aware, it don't matter....can you not see @ the least, Dawson was exposed as a fighter who is not willing to pay the cost to be a top guy as far as P4P goes? I thought it was conditioning @ 1 point & now I think he is scared or just plain lazy, if not both! The guy has talent, just not the heart & desire to be the best! What do we really have to do this for pages & pages when the proof took place on Saturday night? Come on man!

If you're gonna use the term exposed in that context, we might as well use the term whenever a boxer loses. Because obviously if a fighter loses some sort of flaw was exposed. We all know that in boxing we reserve the term exposed for undefeated prospects who get badly beaten by a perceived lesser opponent. These are fighters that haven't taken on ANY tough competition. Am I not right?
Method
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 16 2010, 04:29 PM) *
If you're gonna use the term exposed in that context, we might as well use the term whenever a boxer loses. Because obviously if a fighter loses some sort of flaw was exposed. We all know that in boxing we reserve the term exposed for undefeated prospects who get badly beaten by a perceived lesser opponent. These are fighters that haven't taken on ANY tough competition. Am I not right?

Fits Dawson perfectly.
HaydelHammer
AP Top News at 5:05 p.m. EDT

Having trouble accelerating, Leaves man with no title
FLORIDA (AP) - Chad Dawson couldn't mash on the gas pedal if his life depended on it.
He should be ashamed of him damn self, says heavyweight boxer Kevin Johnson
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 04:55 PM) *
Fits Dawson perfectly.

Haha you don't give up... even though you got your ass handed to you.
Aware
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 16 2010, 04:55 PM) *
Fits Dawson perfectly.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I can't believe through all of this thread nobody has commented that Chad was wearing trunks that appeared to sponsered by condomdepot.com!!

I mean who the fuck gets sponsorship from a condom factory???? That's fucken nuts (pardon the pun.)

Here's the thing with Chad, I'm prepared to not write him off completely yet. It was one bad performance, hey it happens. The rematch will tell a lot though. If Chad can erase this performance and avoid making the same mistakes then he can put this loss down as a valuable lesson. If he ends up losing in a similiar fashion than as Neophyte says, put a fork in him he's done. He will be gone the same route as Pavlik and Taylor.

caneman
QUOTE (Aware @ Aug 16 2010, 05:18 PM) *

YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK IF YOU THINK YOU HANDED ANYONES ASS TO THEM! YOUR GAME IS WEAK AND YOU DON'T GET IT JUST LIKE CHAD!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif TOO FUNNY!
Method
Ignorance is bliss. It's your story, tell it any way you want. The overall consensus in this thread, Chad, is that you're overrated. E-X-P-O-S-E-D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.