Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feijao kills King Mo
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Anyone see that shit?

King Mo better stop talking about trying his hand in boxing and figure out a way avoid those knees to the body.
Praximo
king Mo lost but he dident get ''killed'', The ref stopped the fight while he was still on his feet sort of, But good thing he wasent knocked out cold or anything. Anyhow he sure does know how to react to taking big shots haha.
Warlord
QUOTE (Praximo @ Aug 21 2010, 11:34 PM) *
king Mo lost but he dident get ''killed'', The ref stopped the fight while he was still on his feet sort of, But good thing he wasent knocked out cold or anything. Anyhow he sure does know how to react to taking big shots haha.

I'm not gonna play semantics with the word "killed", but he quite obviously got his ass kicked. And I'm a Mo supporter. Had him ranked as the second-best 205lber in MMA, behind Shogun. But facts are facts. He got killed. However you wanna spin it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 21 2010, 11:56 PM) *
I'm not gonna play semantics with the word "killed", but he quite obviously got his ass kicked. And I'm a Mo supporter. Had him ranked as the second-best 205lber in MMA, behind Shogun. But facts are facts. He got killed. However you wanna spin it.

lol.. he def got his ass handed to him... lol...
thehype
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 21 2010, 11:56 PM) *

Shades of Silva vs. Rampage...those knees were NASTY.

Mo stayed in that pocket too long trying to dig those body shots in there. The success he had in the second round made him just a little overconfident, in my opinion.
pcraw
I had Mo winning the first two rounds and part of the third. He stayed inside way too long and got caught. He will learn and be better. I have no doubts about that.
King Eugene
Mo will definitely come back strong. Hope he gets a rematch sometime soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.