Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: David Haye is a bitch.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Warlord
That is all.
Box in Hand
I second that emotion.
mrwigi
i posted this like 3 months ago... it is still the truth.
Lil-lightsout
I just want to see him in there with a decent opponent soon. I think he is exciting, but he definitely needs to start backing up all his tough talk he does.
D-MARV
I actually think Haye beats both Klits but yeah... He's a BITCH!
Warlord
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 23 2010, 10:35 PM) *
I actually think Haye beats both Klits but yeah... He's a BITCH!

He beats neither. And he can't even scrape up enough sack to fight Audley Harrison, so WTF is he ever gonna do with a real opponent?

I honestly don't get this guy. He calls the Klits out like mad, insulting them in public, and each of them (the Klits) have signed contracts meeting his demands, whilst Haye could never seem to put pen to paper.

He must be hoping one of them gets caught by a fluke KO so he can fight the winner and then retire.
Lil-lightsout
I was high on Haye for a bit. But after watching his fight with Valuev really changed my opinion of his chances against the Klits. I did not see his fight against Ruiz though, I thought most said he was not that impressive in that fight. Haye needs a very explosive performance next time out.
JD
Not only is Haye a bitch...but he chooses the path of bitch for good reason, and fully understands that.
Maxy
Shut the Fcuk up Fraudley. If some how we ever do fight, that career high pay day you crave won't cover your medical bills! Pipe down....."

From Hayes twitter

Have no idea what is gonna happen with the Harrison but everybody over here is seemingly turning on Haye. He's making a mockery of himself.

Gonna reserve judgment until I hear his so called surprise announcement but if it's to say he's fighting Audley he can fuck right off.
thehype
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 23 2010, 08:24 PM) *
That is all.

Hey!

That's an insult to all the REAL bitches around the world who are working hard at keeping it real with their bitchassness.

David Haye is much worse than a bitch!

laugh.gif
BGv2.0
WOW....let me step in and pull the wolves off of Haye's corpse.....lol

WTF man....

I admit Haye's level of shit talking and not fighting the Klits is annoying...but calling the guy a bitch is a little overboard.

The fact of the matter is the guy has 3 fights at HW all against very good compitition and has become a Champion holding 1 of the 3 major belts.

In this day and age meeting up with and beating Barrett, Valuev and Ruiz two via KO....is about as decent a streak as one can put together in this crap division. It's more than either of the Klits have done in the last few years.

I know the situation with haye is aggrivating....but try to keep things in perspective.

Warlord
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 24 2010, 11:17 AM) *

WTF man....

I admit Haye's level of shit talking and not fighting the Klits is annoying...but calling the guy a bitch is a little overboard.

The fact of the matter is the guy has 3 fights at HW all against very good compitition and has become a Champion holding 1 of the 3 major belts.

In this day and age meeting up with and beating Barrett, Valuev and Ruiz two via KO....is about as decent a streak as one can put together in this crap division. It's more than either of the Klits have done in the last few years.

I know the situation with haye is aggrivating....but try to keep things in perspective.

Wladimir has the best comp record of any active heavyweight today (save Evander Holyfield.) The guy has literally fought everybody.

Eddie Chambers
Ruslan Chagaev
Hasim Rahman
Sultan Ibragimov
Lamon Brewster (2x)
Ray Austin
Calvin Brock
Chris Byrd (2x)
Samuel Peter
DaVarryl Williamson
Corrie Sanders
Jameel McCline
Ray Mercer
Francois Botha
Monte Barrett
Axel Schulz

If Wladimir fights a can (which he apparently doesn't want to do, since he elected to rematch a guy that put him on the canvas 3 times) it's because there is NO ONE LEFT for him to fight.

Haye's bitch ass, unfortunately, has NO EXCUSE.

I forsee this whole situation ending just like the one when George Costanza tried to play hardball with NBC. Holding out for less money.
thehype
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 24 2010, 12:17 PM) *

WTF man....

I actually thought calling him a bitch was kind.

It could have been MUCH worse...he could have just called him a coward.

laugh.gif

Talking all that shit about the Klits, getting shirts printed up showcasing their decapitated heads, chasing them around and demanding a fight with them and then pulling out of the fight when you finally DO get one is THE ESSENCE OF BITCHASSNESS. Contemplating a potential fight with Fraudley Harrison only solidifies his level BITCHOSITY.

laugh.gif

As for his "decent" streak, I'll take Chambers, Chagaev and Rahman OR Sosnoswki, Johnson and Arreola OVER Barrett, Valuev and Ruiz ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Shit, Valuev couldn't even beat Holyfield, let alone Haye. Hell, truth be told, Holyfield looked better at beating Valuev than Haye ever did...probably because Haye's BITCHASSNESS had him fighting so cautious that he even surprised himself when he actually wobbled the giant in the last round. Ruiz already had one foot in retirement, and even he couldn't beat Valuev as convincingly as Holyfield. And Barrett...man....he's literally the definition of "shot fighter".

laugh.gif

That's just my opinion of the guy though. I could be wrong. If he ends up fighting Harrison though...man, I don't know how you can defend that.

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
Damn...Haye just recently turned to the heavyweight division. Give him some time. Wlad has been a heavyweight his whole career.

I would take Valuev and Ruiz over Sosnoski, Rahman, Johnson. Sosnowski is garbage and beat no one reputable. Rahman is beyond washed up and didn't even show a pulse against Wlad. And Johnson fought like one of the biggest pussies in the history ever challenging for any type of championship. I agree Valuev sucks too, but not as bad as the those three. And even Ruiz is better than those three clowns. Just my take. I know you will disagree with me, as usual.LOL. One thing we can agree on is they all pretty much suck, we just disagree who sucks worse.
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 24 2010, 09:24 PM) *
Absolutely. Rahman is absolute junk, in recent days. Ruiz over Rahman at anypoint, back then and now. Valuev is probably better than Rahman is now.

They're all fucking junk...and truth be told, at least half of them are bitches too, but I'm saying I'll take the Klits last 3 over Haye's first 3 ANY DAY.
thehype
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 24 2010, 09:18 PM) *
Damn...Haye just recently turned to the heavyweight division. Give him some time. Wlad has been a heavyweight his whole career.

I would take Valuev and Ruiz over Sosnoski, Rahman, Johnson. Sosnowski is garbage and beat no one reputable. Rahman is beyond washed up and didn't even show a pulse against Wlad. And Johnson fought like one of the biggest pussies in the history ever challenging for any type of championship. I agree Valuev sucks too, but not as bad as the those three. And even Ruiz is better than those three clowns. Just my take. I know you will disagree with me, as usual.LOL. One thing we can agree on is they all pretty much suck, we just disagree who sucks worse.

Adamek just recently turned to heavyweight too...but I'll take his accomplishments over Haye's ALL DAY EVERY DAY for the mere fact that he ain't been talking all this bullshit that Haye's been talking!
JD
David Haye has been a heavy for two years, and spent every minute of those two years calling Wlad and Vitali out.

He bailed on a fight with each of them once, and now, decided that it should be a 50 / 50 split EXCEPT when it came to the UK TV money...LOL, then he deserves it. How this fucking guy turns down 50 / 50 and some people might find a rationale for it is hilarious.

Fuck Haye, let him get clipped by someone worthless that costs him a shot at the title and the money. You cannot run your mouth like that and then refuse to back it up. No one would have cared if he went about his own business, but chasing these dudes down and demanding a fight...only to not fight them makes him a joke.

And for the record, if they do fight, Wlad is going to abuse Haye. LOL...it's gonna be a joke.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 24 2010, 09:40 PM) *
Adamek just recently turned to heavyweight too...but I'll take his accomplishments over Haye's ALL DAY EVERY DAY for the mere fact that he ain't been talking all this bullshit that Haye's been talking!

I liked Haye in these bad times. He had me really excited with his tough talk and exciting style. I agree he needs to now show more in the ring, and less talk. I also agree Audley is a horrible opponent, who no way deserves a shot. But then again look at all the jokes getting shots these days. I really do not follow all the politics and BS in boxing and making fights. It is such a turn off. So I have no idea why Haye has not signed to fight Wlad yet. I know before Haye constantly called him out and stuff and Wlad never gave him a shot. And a bit ago Wlad challenged Haye and nothing came about. It is just a joke to make a freaking fight anymore. I do not know who's fault it is.

Haye would 100% KO Adamek if they fought. Adamek is at least putting himself out there and trying, but realistically he is nothing special at heavyweight. Again, just my opinion.
Warlord
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 24 2010, 10:33 PM) *
David Haye has been a heavy for two years, and spent every minute of those two years calling Wlad and Vitali out.

He bailed on a fight with each of them once, and now, decided that it should be a 50 / 50 split EXCEPT when it came to the UK TV money...LOL, then he deserves it. How this fucking guy turns down 50 / 50 and some people might find a rationale for it is hilarious.

Fuck Haye, let him get clipped by someone worthless that costs him a shot at the title and the money. You cannot run your mouth like that and then refuse to back it up. No one would have cared if he went about his own business, but chasing these dudes down and demanding a fight...only to not fight them makes him a joke.

And for the record, if they do fight, Wlad is going to abuse Haye. LOL...it's gonna be a joke.

Co-sign all day.
LukeO
Of course he is. He's scared to death of Wlad.
BGv2.0
Sorry Hype...but I think you are letting your dislike for Haye really blind you on this topic.

I do get people being pissed with him due ot the level of shit talking...but how you can really take Sosnoski and Jonhson and all those bums over the 3 Haye has beaten...is beyond me.

NOW...when you compare Barrett, Valuev and Ruiz to a list of guys from the 80 or 90's....they do pale in comparison...but with this current HW state of affairs....that is a very decent run, for sure when you consider that Haye is only 3 fights into the division and between both bros only Wlad fought Barrett once in all these years....and that was YEARS ago.

People can dislike haye all they want....I don't blame them...BUT to say he has done zero at HW thus far is BS.

There is very little difference between haye taking the fight with Fraudley and Vitali taking Sosnowski.....were you as vocal about that fight? If not...you should have been.

BUT....I think it's more a case of you being aggrivated with Haye more than anything else.

Fitz
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 26 2010, 03:25 PM) *
There is very little difference between haye taking the fight with Fraudley and Vitali taking Sosnowski.....were you as vocal about that fight? If not...you should have been.

Actually he was vocal about it, a long with several others. They were screaming that they have been ducking Toney and were adamant that Toney should have been in the ring instead.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 26 2010, 01:25 AM) *
Sorry Hype...but I think you are letting your dislike for Haye really blind you on this topic.

I do get people being pissed with him due ot the level of shit talking...but how you can really take Sosnoski and Jonhson and all those bums over the 3 Haye has beaten...is beyond me.

NOW...when you compare Barrett, Valuev and Ruiz to a list of guys from the 80 or 90's....they do pale in comparison...but with this current HW state of affairs....that is a very decent run, for sure when you consider that Haye is only 3 fights into the division and between both bros only Wlad fought Barrett once in all these years....and that was YEARS ago.

People can dislike haye all they want....I don't blame them...BUT to say he has done zero at HW thus far is BS.

BUT....I think it's more a case of you being aggrivated with Haye more than anything else.

Actually, I don't dislike Haye at all. He's actually a pretty cool dude if you ever meet him...funny as shit. I hate THE FACT that he ain't blazing through the heavyweight division like he said he was going to do, but I don't hate THE GUY.

How can I take those 3 over Haye's 3? Very simple. Because 1) I think Sosnowski knocks Monte Barrett the fuck out (surprisingly, the guy wasn't really doing all that bad against big Klit), 2) I think Johnson beats John Ruiz pretty easily and 3) I think Arreola bum rushes and knocks Valuev the fuck out. So there you go...Klits last 3 are better than Haye's last 3...in my humble opinion.

And actually, I was EXTREMELY vocal about Vitali fighting Sosnowski as opposed to an opponent more worthy of a title shot, whether that would have been James Toney (who was ranked #5 at the time by the WBC while Sosnowski was ranked #14) or anyone else. In fact, when you see my quote below, you'll notice that I indeed called Vitali a BITCH for doing essentially the exact same thing as Haye...handpicking easy competition. It's got nothing to do with me being "aggrivated" with Haye. Quite frankly, I could give a flying fuck what he does or doesn't do in the heavyweight division because...well...because the division, as a whole, sucks serious monkey balls. But still, a BITCH move is a BITCH move and I call it like I see it...and honestly, I've seen WAY more BITCH moves from Haye since he moved to the heavyweight division than anyone else. Do I think the Klits pull BITCH moves as well? Absolutely, and I call them on it too, but out of all the BITCHES in the heavyweight division, David Haye, by far, has to be the biggest BITCH of them all.

Haye's da biggest BITCH that you've seen thus far....Haye's da, Haye's da biggest BITCH that you've seen thus far...Cuz it's just anotha day in da life of a goddamn BITCH!

And for the record, I never said he didn't do zero at heavyweight...however...the little that he has done has been far from impressive, in my opinion. I mean, knocking out Monte Barrett is something Cliff Fucking Couser could do. That fool has been shot ever since the Owen Beck fight. Truth be told, I was more disappointed with the fact that he couldn't cold knock him the fuck out in the first round. His BITCH ass gave him way too much respect. I mean, I can understand a faded cat like David Tua not icing Barrett, but man, David Haye is young and in his prime...he should be steamrolling though a cat like Barrett as if he were the next coming of Mike Tyson. And beating Valuev by decision...and a Majority Decision at that...please! Fucking Holyfield's old ass looked just as good, if not better, against Valuev than Haye did...and yet Holyfield's the one that needs to retire? LOL. And Ruiz? Man, how the hell was Ruiz able to scrape himself off the canvas two times in the first round AND STILL go another 8 rounds? Even worse than that, when John Ruiz is your best win at heavyweight, that says a lot about your career as a heavyweight. If David Haye was the KILLER that he claims to be, he would have ICED all three of those guys in DOMINANT and IMPRESSIVE fashion. Instead, he cautiously finished off all three, fighting more like a BITCH than the KILLER he promised us he would be. Sorry man, but yes, he's a BITCH and his level of BITCHASSNESS continues to grow with every fight he takes. Shit, if he's all that and a bag of chips like he claims to be, I'd MUCH rather see him fight Bernard Hopkins, who's CONSTANTLY called him out, than fight Fraudley. But you and I both know he won't do that. LOL.

But anyway, like I said before, he's not the only BITCH in the division, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

First and foremost, James Toney has ALWAYS talked trash about anyone and everyone...fighters, reporters, promoters...doesn't matter...so I wouldn't make it sound like he's just doing it now because he's at the end of his career.

Second, since when do you need a "legit" reason to be a title challenger? Was Mike Tyson the top contender when he fought Lennox Lewis? Was Danny Williams worthy of a title shot when he fought Vitalia? Was Hasim Rahman worthy when he fought Wladimaria? FUCK who's worthy and not worthy. If we're going by that logic, then TECHNICALLY, Ray Fuckin Austin should be fighting Vitalia next since he's the WBC mandatory. In fact, come to think of it, James Toney is ranked #5 by the WBC...meanwhile, this Sosnowski cat is ranked #13 by the exact same organization. So not for nothing, but James Toney has a lot more right to fight Vitalia than this bum does.

WTF?????

No ifs, ands or buts about it....VITALIA IS A BITCH!

And the heavyweight division SUCKS ASS because nobody is making any meaningful fights. Look, whether you think James Toney has a shot or you think he's gonna get pounded into the canvas, either way, the motherfucker is coming to fight and that's what the heavyweight division is lacking...motherfuckers who are willing to fight. We got A LOT of BITCHES in the heavyweight division...Vitalia and Wladimaria aren't the only ones.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=476065

laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.