Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any TV Details on W. Klitchko-Peter II?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
So far,

So far it looks like there will be no TV coverage for this rematch, which is stupid. The first fight was very good and say what you want about Sam Peter's off again/on again performances, but is this fight really such a bad rematch that no one wants to pick it up? All I see is ESPN3. Isn't that an on-line channel? Details on this would be appreciated. Is this going to be an on-line PPV fight?

Jack
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 26 2010, 08:07 PM) *
So far,

So far it looks like there will be no TV coverage for this rematch, which is stupid. The first fight was very good and say what you want about Sam Peter's off again/on again performances, but is this fight really such a bad rematch that no one wants to pick it up? All I see is ESPN3. Isn't that an on-line channel? Details on this would be appreciated. Is this going to be an on-line PPV fight?

Jack

yeah its going to be live on espn 3(espn3 is free), then tape-delayed on espn the next day.
Lil-lightsout
I hate to say this after how pitiful Peter has looked in his recent outings, but I give him a shot against Wlad. I am a sucker for reading and listening to fighters what they say. I believe Peter is refocused and truly believes he can stop Wlad, and think he will train his ass off to give himself his best shot. Wlad is due for a slip up. I also do not mind this matchup cause I like Peters power and there is not much else out there. So why not?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 28 2010, 11:55 PM) *
I hate to say this after how pitiful Peter has looked in his recent outings, but I give him a shot against Wlad. I am a sucker for reading and listening to fighters what they say. I believe Peter is refocused and truly believes he can stop Wlad, and think he will train his ass off to give himself his best shot. Wlad is due for a slip up. I also do not mind this matchup cause I like Peters power and there is not much else out there. So why not?

I also believe that he CAN stop Wlad. The question is if he will. Wlad is Big John Tate all over again. Weaver would lose to Wlad because championship fights are only 12 rounds nowadays. Peter has got to get it done in less than 12.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Everyone knows I hate that fat buffoon Peter and give him no chance. I only pray that Klit the younger can finally finish the job and send his goat herding ass back to Nigeria for good. No way does a defending champion quit like he did against Vitali. He should get together with Bruce Seldon and open a florist shop or something.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 29 2010, 01:04 AM) *
Everyone knows I hate that fat buffoon Peter and give him no chance. I only pray that Klit the younger can finally finish the job and send his goat herding ass back to Nigeria for good. No way does a defending champion quit like he did against Vitali. He should get together with Bruce Seldon and open a florist shop or something.

LMAO!!!...
BGv2.0
This fight kind of came out of the blue overnight...

We are only about 9 days away from this one.

I sure hope somebody picks it up....I've heard Peter is really looking good....and who knows...with Wlad not being in the ring with a serious threat in some time...who knows.

You know...that's how shit works out....watch this be the fight where Wlad gets startched out cold...and nobody but the damn Germans will see it!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Sep 2 2010, 04:58 PM) *
This fight kind of came out of the blue overnight...

We are only about 9 days away from this one.

I sure hope somebody picks it up....I've heard Peter is really looking good....and who knows...with Wlad not being in the ring with a serious threat in some time...who knows.

You know...that's how shit works out....watch this be the fight where Wlad gets startched out cold...and nobody but the damn Germans will see it!

I was just ready to post if anyone hard anything at all out of the Peter camp. Could you please tell me where you heard this?
Lil-lightsout
Anyone watching this fight this Saturday? I am actually kind of interesting in seeing this. I am sensing an early to mid rounds KO, leaning towards the Klit as the victor. Rooting for Peter.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 8 2010, 12:20 AM) *
Anyone watching this fight this Saturday? I am actually kind of interesting in seeing this. I am sensing an early to mid rounds KO, leaning towards the Klit as the victor. Rooting for Peter.

Go wash out your mouth with soap. How can you cheer that wannabe florist? Shit I've taken him on a hunch in the prediction league and I'll still be cheering when that fucken square cement block he calls a head hits the canvas.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 8 2010, 12:51 AM) *
Go wash out your mouth with soap. How can you cheer that wannabe florist? Shit I've taken him on a hunch in the prediction league and I'll still be cheering when that fucken square cement block he calls a head hits the canvas.

Did lay some cash on him against Vitali? You got a lot of pent up anger for Peter.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 8 2010, 12:42 AM) *
Did lay some cash on him against Vitali? You got a lot of pent up anger for Peter.

My pent up anger is probably more to do with Dino Duva and that other oily fucker Ivaylo whassisname. I can't stand those guys, that and that fucken goat hearding florist wannabee should have never been given the nod against JT in their first fight. That still annoys me.
ROLL DEEP
I'm rooting for Klit!

My friend has just announced he's got his hands on tickets to go and watch it live! Jammy git.
Mean Mister Mustard
This fight is going to be same old same old from Klitshcko: Jab, Jab, Jab, jump back, jab, clinch, repeat.
salvador
Of all the crappy FNF shows there are, it's totally messed up that this isn't at least good enough for Versus or ESPN 2.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
So Sam Peter is over then? Good. End of story, go away, Bruce Seldon and your roses and orchids are calling you Sam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.