Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo Slice v James Toney?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
SmartyBeardo
One ring circus in a West Dakota village.
King Eugene
Looks like the Iran Barkley fight all over again except it ends a whole lot sooner.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I would like to see this fight purely because I would be interested in seeing how a high profile MMA guy does a against a legendary boxer (albeit a faded one.)

In a ways it would match as well as Toney/Couture in that Kimbo lost his last couple of fights and he would be facing a boxing legend on the wrong side of 40, a bit like Couture was for this fight.

Props to Kimbo for coming across and I think Toney deserves first shot at him for having the stones to go over to MMA. I bet you could hype it pretty good as well.
Method
Id rather see a more accomplished MA fighter and not as much of a brawler. I.E., you put one of the Gracie's or someone with concentrated experience in a discipline OTHER than striking/boxing. Not that he's a world beater, but Kimbo cut his teeth punching, etc., no? James Toney wasnt a greco-roman wrestler or any of that other crap. JT is/was/always will be a boxer. Slice is more of a striker, as I understand it, than anything else, so I'd rather UFC throw someone else to the wolves.

That fight went down as we knew it would. Imagine if Ricardo Mayorga got it?

Looks like Beardo beat me to the punch. Agree wholeheartedly.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 31 2010, 10:26 AM) *
Damn! I was hoping this was just a second level nightmare.

Not a fair comparison, Ollie. Kimbo Slice crossing to Boxing is in no way comparable to future HOF JT crossing to MMA. Slice has accomplished zip besides being a publicity vehicle for the sport.

This is nothing more than two dancing bears performing in a one ring circus in Terry, Montana.

I guess that you could argue that even a dancing bear could compete with all but the Klits in the heavyweight division, though.

theres a reason dana white didnt let anderson silva cross over to box roy jones jr... he knew the outcome... its two different worlds...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 31 2010, 11:26 AM) *
Damn! I was hoping this was just a second level nightmare.

Not a fair comparison, Ollie. Kimbo Slice crossing to Boxing is in no way comparable to future HOF JT crossing to MMA. Slice has accomplished zip besides being a publicity vehicle for the sport.

This is nothing more than two dancing bears performing in a one ring circus in Terry, Montana.

I guess that you could argue that even a dancing bear could compete with all but the Klits in the heavyweight division, though.

Yeah I do kinda agree, but at this point when it comes to HW boxing I'm reduced to watching dancing bears these days. Look they are both cult figures, JT crossed to MMA got his pudgy ass handed to him and took a big chance in fighting Couture 1st up. I guess I am saying is if anyone deserves 1st shot at Kimbo it's James.
BoxingStill#1
You know what's insane about this whole thread. I was just talking to my trainer about this today. I would love to see a Tony Kimbo matchup. Only not in boxing, but in MMA.

I think what Dana did was wrong. And If he wanted to exhibit a boxer coming to the MMA sport, he should have done with a C-D level fighter....

Perfect candidate would have been Kimbo Slice. This would have still produced public interest...
Lil-lightsout
James Toney would not even have to train for a Kimbo fight, not that his training habits these days are anything to brag about either. It would be a massacre, and I would love to see it.

I think Couture should do a 3 round exhibition in a boxing ring with James, on another note.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 31 2010, 10:44 PM) *
I think Couture should do a 3 round exhibition in a boxing ring with James, on another note.

Thats funny.....Im inclined to agree....

But what type of shape for Tony are we talking about here?.....

An in shape Tony is too dangerous for Randy
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 31 2010, 10:55 PM) *
Thats funny.....Im inclined to agree....

But what type of shape for Tony are we talking about here?.....

An in shape Tony is too dangerous for Randy

Toney had 9 months to get in shape for Randy, and look what we got. We all have been waiting, since Holyfield, for Toney to get in shape. I think it's safe to say we will never see an in shape Toney again.
BigG
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 1 2010, 04:07 AM) *
Toney had 9 months to get in shape for Randy, and look what we got. We all have been waiting, since Holyfield, for Toney to get in shape. I think it's safe to say we will never see an in shape Toney again.

Agreed...Toney aint a real heavyweight..he's a fat light heavyweight
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 31 2010, 11:11 PM) *
Agreed...Toney aint a real heavyweight..he's a fat light heavyweight

I think even cruiserweight would be okay. It is an absolute damn shame NO ONE can get Toney to actually get in real shape. I know it's really only his own fault, but damn it be nice if someone could get James the proper help. I am not only talking about boxing either, imagine what he will look like after he stops training? He will easily balloon up to 300 pounds, and then he is going to have serious health issues.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 1 2010, 12:44 PM) *

Why? He beat him like a runaway slave already. Toney is pathetic & people seem to think he should still somehow be judged on his accomplishments from 10-20 years ago.
Fitz
Courture doesn't have to fight Toney in the ring. It wasn't Courture calling out boxers, it wasn't UFC that was calling out boxers. It was James Toney that approached them, and the rest is history.

By the way, has JonnyBlaze made any comment what so ever on the result?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 12:15 AM) *
Courture doesn't have to fight Toney in the ring. It wasn't Courture calling out boxers, it wasn't UFC that was calling out boxers. It was James Toney that approached them, and the rest is history.

You are correct. It was only MY opinion only saying I wish they would do a 3 round exhibition. Of course Randy never said anything bad and it was ALL Toney's fault for running his mouth. I do not think Randy has to do it or anything like that, I just wish Randy would do a 3 round boxing exhibition for the heck of it. Only for my own personal satisfaction.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 1 2010, 12:09 AM) *
Why? He beat him like a runaway slave already. Toney is pathetic & people seem to think he should still somehow be judged on his accomplishments from 10-20 years ago.

Hahaha. Would not expect anything less from you.
BigG
Toney was not beat up at all. What Cotoure did, was take fat Toney down...layed on him for 3 rounds doing NOTHING...then put him in a submission..but put Couture in Toney's sport..and Couture gets sent to the ER...
Warlord
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 31 2010, 10:42 PM) *
You know what's insane about this whole thread. I was just talking to my trainer about this today. I would love to see a Tony Kimbo matchup. Only not in boxing, but in MMA.

I think what Dana did was wrong. And If he wanted to exhibit a boxer coming to the MMA sport, he should have done with a C-D level fighter....

Perfect candidate would have been Kimbo Slice. This would have still produced public interest...

James fought Couture because he asked for Couture. What Dana did wasn't wrong. What Dana did was give the man exactly what he asked for.

James Toney really does think he can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime, with zero preparation. This time it cost him. Period. This is no one's fault but James Toney's. And anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE Toney fan, and was rooting my guts out for Toney to decapitate Randy.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 31 2010, 10:44 PM) *

Randy isn't stupid enough to do that. He's said, numerous times, that James would probably KO him in the first. Most people know better than to try and walk in another man's house and take a shit in their living room floor. Toney didn't. The result of which you've already seen.
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 1 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Toney was not beat up at all. What Cotoure did, was take fat Toney down...layed on him for 3 rounds doing NOTHING...then put him in a submission..but put Couture in Toney's sport..and Couture gets sent to the ER...

Dude, grow up. It wasn't 3 rounds. It was less than ONE. Randy took Toney down, pounded him a bit, and then choked him out. And Toney SUBMITTED. Verbally. Yeah? Don't call that shit nothing. I love James Toney, but he got manhandled and humiliated. Period.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 31 2010, 11:48 PM) *
James fought Couture because he asked for Couture. What Dana did wasn't wrong. What Dana did was give the man exactly what he asked for.

James Toney really does think he can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime, with zero preparation. This time it cost him. Period. This is no one's fault but James Toney's. And anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE Toney fan, and was rooting my guts out for Toney to decapitate Randy.

Too true. James really will take on anyone anywhere, it doesn't matter to him. It's totally insane of course, as we just saw, but it's what I like best about him. You could put him in with a grizzly bear and he'd still think he could finish it with a shoulder roll and left hook laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 1 2010, 02:43 PM) *

BigG
3* minutes...I never said he didn't get dominated...he just didn't get pummeled ala BJ Penn, St. Pierre. And hasn't Couture tapped out to strikes before? George St. Pierre? Forrest Griffin?

And LOL Fitz...if you actually watched the fight, you'd know that there were very few punches thrown in the ground. None standing as Randy shot for the takedown the first 10 seconds. The pictures that you posted, were probably the only ones Cotoure landed.

Randy beats James in MMA...James KO's him in Boxing. (Like Randy himself said). Who wins a street fight? Who knows? laugh.gif

Standing up Couture cant see James.
Lil-lightsout
You really are good at photoshop Fitz, only thing I remember is Randy hugging and humping him the whole time. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 31 2010, 11:09 PM) *

Why shouldn't we judge him on his accomplishments as whole? It's why it's called a career. You look at every fight from the first to the last and then see how it stacks up. All and all I would say it's been a first ballot hall of fame career.

At the end of the day James is making the same mistake that everyone from Louis to Ali and from before and beyond has made, which is to fight on too long. If that's pathetic then you might as well label 99% of all greats pathetic because that's pretty much the percentage that stayed around the fight game well past their best.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 12:04 AM) *

Well done Fitz you've managed to capture the only 4 seconds of excitement there was in that match laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 1 2010, 03:05 PM) *
3* minutes...I never said he didn't get dominated...he just didn't get pummeled ala BJ Penn, St. Pierre. And hasn't Couture tapped out to strikes before?

And LOL Fitz...if you actually watched the fight, you'd know that there were very few punches thrown in the ground. None standing as Randy shot for the takedown the first 10 seconds. The pictures that you posted, were probably the only ones Cotoure landed.

Randy beats James in MMA...James KO's in 1 in Boxing. (Like Randy himself said). Who wins a street fight? Who knows? laugh.gif

I did watch it man, I know that's how the fight went but I am pretty much busting chops and trolling you guys, lol. But still, some of you guys are taking this pretty hard, lol.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 1 2010, 03:07 PM) *
Why shouldn't we judge him on his accomplishments as whole? It's why it's called a career. You look at every fight from the first to the last and then see how it stacks up. All and all I would say it's been a first ballot hall of fame career.

At the end of the day James is making the same mistake that everyone from Louis to Ali and from before and beyond has made, which is to fight on too long. If that's pathetic then you might as well label 99% of all greats pathetic because that's pretty much the percentage that stayed around the fight game well past their best.

Can't speak for Stevenski, but I would make the same comment and I think it definitely applies to James today. Just look at how many people thought Toney deserves a shot at the Klitschko's. They certainly weren't basing that on recent accomplishments. So it's clearly being based on what he did from Holyfield and prior to that. I really like Toney, but for people to suggest that he deserves a shot at the Klitschko's is clearly being based on what he done a while ago.
BigG
But really a good fight is a good fight. Even though. I've seen some damn good fights in MMA...Anderson Silva's fights, Wanderlei Silva, Rampage, BJ Penn, are all awesome to watch. True FIGHTERS/WARRIORS. But I just prefer Boxing..because I grew up on it. I mean I didn't just get into MMA...I've been watching it for some years now since the pride days when Wanderlei was champ and Rampage and Wanderlei rivarly where after Rampage had won a fight...he called Wanderlei to the ring and they had the meanest staredown and Wanderlei pushed him..lol...so a good fight is a good fight like I said..I just always loved boxing more. And I like Jiu Jitsu but I don't really like Wrestling/Ground and Pound. I like Boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2010, 03:48 PM) *
Yeah, so what? They give every other worthless dancing bear a shot. Why not give a has been future HOFamer his last hurrah? I'd buy it and cover my eyes.

Thanks for admitting it. Equivalent to.

"Mum, can't I go and sleep over and John's house"
"No, you have not done your homework"
"But Tim didn't do it either but he is allowed"

Great reasoning.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2010, 12:48 AM) *
Yeah, so what? They give every other worthless dancing bear a shot. Why not give a has been future HOFamer his last hurrah? I'd buy it and cover my eyes.

My point exactly. If the Klits were fighting quality HW after quality HW then fair enough, but when Queepin Johnson and Albert Snozfest get a shot then why not James?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 01:47 AM) *
Thanks for admitting it. Equivalent to.

"Mum, can't I go and sleep over and John's house"
"No, you have not done your homework"
"But Tim didn't do it either but he is allowed"

Great reasoning.

But what other reasoning are you left with in the HW's?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 02:10 AM) *
There shouldn't be any reasoning. If the Klitschko's want to face him, that's fine. If they don't, that's fine as well. Just because a shit heavyweight gets a title shot doesn't mean every shit heavyweight must get one.
I like Toney and I agree that some shit guys are getting shots as well, I just don't think it's a good enough reason as to why the fight should happen just because other shit guys get the shot.
Toney is in his 40's, he is extremely over weight and doesn't even train and fought in the UFC, hasn't had a notable win at heavyweight since Holyfield and has tested positive 2 times for performance enhancers in that time. It's not as if he is making a strong case for himself. All this about Toney getting a shot isn't based on people making a strong case for himself, it is based on how bad one guy is, and why this other bad guy in the division should get one.

Certainly James hasn't helped his cause but then please explain to me how the Klit's go about making their choices? When they faced Snoz etc what was their criteria? Agreed that they can face who they want to face, but from a fan's perspective I would like them to face a HW who isn't going to give up after the 1st jab lands in his face.

Fucken Peter quit on his stool coz he didn't like the punishment being meted out to him, but somehow he's worthy of a shot? Gimme a break. I'd much prefer Toney to have his shot purely coz I've never seen him in there with either Klit. No-one is 'earning' their shot right now so let me at least see someone who they haven't already beaten.
Jack 1000
The whole thing is insane in my opinion,

Boxers and MMA need to keep their sports separate, and James, the longer he stays in MMA is making a mockery out of boxing, which is the last thing it needs right now. Let MMA guys fight their fights and boxers fight their fights. It works out the best that way.

Even with reports of Kimbo trying boxing, my main point still stands. Both sports can do well, but whenever you put an MMA fighter against a boxer, you get a mockery. You can take this back to Ali-Inoki in 1976 (boxer vs. wrestler) which was a farce than. Mixing boxing, with wrestling or MMA, or combining them in any way, doesn't make any of them better.

Jack
BigG
About Toney deserving a title shot. No he doesn't deserve a title shot..but then again that guy Snowoski or whatever has never beaten a legit opponent in his career and Vitali gave a him a shot. Toney at least has credentials at Heavyweight....the division is shit anyway and Toney is shot. I mean SHANNON BRIGGS is gettiing a title shot..lmao....so it's whatever...
Lil-lightsout
I 100% see Ollie and Fitz's points, and they are both correct IMO. I think the best and only thing James needs to do is fight regularly and win. Talking can only get you so far. Shit... I love listening to Toney talk smack, but now he has to actually back it up if he wants a shot. Sure a few bums did dick to get their respective shots at the Klits, but if James would actually get in the damn ring and get noticed a little, he would surely get a shot. I mean look at this pathetic division, Briggs beat three nobodies for a shot. And we know all the other bums too. It is a shame Toney just wasted 9 months for this UFC fiasco, and look where it got him? He better get at least one fight in before the end of the year.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 02:52 AM) *
See, I agree with lightsout. I think we are both right and can see the point, but you seriously can't say someone deserves a shot because other shit guys have got it. You should ALWAYS rely on title shots on doing the good things and winning fights, you don't rely on other guys being just as bad.
I think it would be nice to see Toney get a shot, but I don't think he is 'owed' one like people make out to be.

I'll certainly concede that James is not owed a shot. I would just like to see it is all. I'm even looking forward to seeing what Briggs can do in the first 9 minutes, LOL.

Now Briggs has done not much lately either but at least he's got some big fight experience against quality opposition and I will be looking forward to see how those first couple of rounds pan out. Outside of Haye, who is clearly too scared to fight, those brothers have been through pretty much everyone else.
AussieLad
Thought it was interesting reading Shaws comments on how the UFC handled JT, and that he would have done it differently. Him saying he saw marketing potential in JT, and he would have built him up slowly because he thinks he is an attraction. How short sited is that. He would have built a PPV around him, selectively matching him against a stand up fighter so JT could shine. Basically, its like putting a blue ribbon on a turd and trying to gouge the public. JT is a non factor in MMA, and yet Shaw would have made him headline several events and then cashed in against a big name... Typical boxing promoter mentality

Fuck that

Personally i think White did the right thing. Throw him to the wolves, make an example of him and his smack talk about the UFC, and if he wishes to fight on in MMA you can bet he will be relegated to deep deep down in the undercard rather than a co-main.

No easy rides in the UFC and thats the way it needs to stay. If only the strong survive, that makes the division strong and in turn makes the organization strong. Its a long term strategy over a quick buck

As for james vs kimbo, I hope this fight doesnt happen. It serves no purpose, and if JT beats down Kimbo it in no way squares the ledger of MMA vs Boxing. Kimbo was a tiny blip in MMA, and nowhere near either JT or Coutures pedigree. JT would kill Kimbo in a boxing match, and Kimbo doesnt deserve to headline a boxing card
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 1 2010, 04:09 AM) *

Wow. If this wasn't coming from you STEVENSKI, I'd call this racist. laugh.gif
Snoop
James doesn't deserve a shot at the title but neither do these bums that have been getting title shots as of late. At the very least James is bringing a HOF resume, which may mean little at this point, but it's still a little more than what these other guys are bringing.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 1 2010, 02:23 PM) *
Hahaha. Would not expect anything less from you.

But of course. Toney was a disgrace to boxing. Not that he lost or that he tapped out but because he came in in such poor shape again.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2010, 11:49 PM) *
That's where we differ. I don't think they 'should'. I think they 'could'.

Hm. That's actually a really good summation of the argument (no sarcasm intended).
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 1 2010, 07:10 PM) *
But of course. Toney was a disgrace to boxing. Not that he lost or that he tapped out but because he came in in such poor shape again.

Can't argue with that.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 31 2010, 11:43 PM) *

I did not see the match, just heard about it. Why was Couture sent to the ER?

Jack
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 2 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Can't argue with that.

If we saw a fit fighter step into the octagon I doubt we would have seen a different result but we would have seen a better fight. Just my opinion though.
AussieLad
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 1 2010, 04:43 AM) *

But his pride came away looking like it had been hit by a fucking dump truck

Your looking at it from a boxing perspective, with dudes laying hands on each other an entire fight and getting busted up. Randy only had to soften him up enough to sink in the choke, letting him off lightly. He could have, in reality, done just about anything he wanted to toney. Theres nothing james could have done to stop him.

Sour grapes? thumbsdown_anim.gif Cry me a river...

As for others comments that the fight wasnt exciting. Well, that is in no small part toneys fault. It takes two people to make a fight. James might as well been a heavy bag for all the fight he offered back in return.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 2 2010, 03:54 AM) *
But his pride came away looking like it had been hit by a fucking dump truck

Your looking at it from a boxing perspective, with dudes laying hands on each other an entire fight and getting busted up. Randy only had to soften him up enough to sink in the choke, letting him off lightly. He could have, in reality, done just about anything he wanted to toney. Theres nothing james could have done to stop him.

Sour grapes? thumbsdown_anim.gif Cry me a river...

As for others comments that the fight wasnt exciting. Well, that is in no small part toneys fault. It takes two people to make a fight. James might as well been a heavy bag for all the fight he offered back in return.

But doesn't this contradict what MMA fans have been saying. All I heard from the MMA side was that Randy was a HoF wrestler, he would take james to the ground quickly and then it would be all over, simply because no-way in the timeframe had James been given could he learn enough moves to counter what a HoF wrestler could do to him.

So if you are correct then what could James do to change this? From what I understand going into this he had no chance due to his MASSIVE inexperience so why has anything changed now? James could've come in lighter but we all know that wouldn't have changed the outcome.
thehype
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 2 2010, 07:25 AM) *
And JT's redemption is to box Kimbo Slice? And JT talks shit about BHop? Who's BHop fighting in December?

Somebody give the walking BKW ad a legit fight. Klits, put the toofless mumbler to sleep. Tarver, get in there and give a HOFamer his last hurrah.

Somebody put the pathetic fat bastard out of his misery for omnipotent being's sake (or give him the reality show he so richly deserves).

Do it for the rest of us old fat bastards who just want to enjoy our bowl Frosted Flakes in relative peace.

Who said anything about redemption?

dntknw.gif

I think he'd be more than happy for Ol Snaggletooth, Tarver, the Klits or David Haye to fight him, but the problem is, they won't. Hell, Tarver even came on record wanting to make a fight with Toney at heavyweight last year, and then he backed out, trying instead to get a fight with Danny Green, who Toney also called out the same time he called out Kimbo. JT can talk shit about BHop all day, every day, because I guarantee he'll give ol' Snaggletooth a lot more problems than Roy Jones Jr. did coming off that knockout loss to Green. Snaggletooth knows that, which is exactly why he won't fight him.

And I wouldn't be too high on Hopkins fighting Pascal...as if that were some kind of dangerous risk. LOL. Pascal is nothing more than the light heavyweight version of Jean Marc Mormeck. That's not to say he can't beat people...but he ain't beating ol' Snaggletooth....unless it's an out-right robbery (which certainly has happened before to Bernard).

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 2 2010, 08:18 PM) *
I asked about redemption because it sure looks that way for JT less than one week after getting humbled in the octagon.

I'd be more than happy to see him fight Snaggletooth, Tarver, The Klits, Haye, Arreola, Adamek, etc. Considering JT's weight issues, what is the catchweight going to be against Snaggletooth? I certainly agree that JT would give Snaggletooth more problems than RJJ did. But Snaggletooth would give JT a helluva lot more problems than JT gave Couture (how's that for unrelated comparisons?). By the way, Epic BeardMan would give Snaggletooth more problems than RJJ.

Does JT seriously think he can get down to Light Heavy again, or is he planning on fighting at a catchweight where Snaggletooth or Green would have to agree to come to the ring with ample pot bellies?

So you don't think Pascal could pull a "Cokezaghe" style victory out?

Finally, I have said over and over for months that someone needs to step up and try to shut JT's mouth. The fact that nobody does says it all.

Pascal doesn't have Calzaghe's Stamina or work rate so......................................................NO!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 3 2010, 01:04 AM) *
Pascal doesn't have Calzaghe's Stamina or work rate so......................................................NO!

But Hopkins is a little older. Plus I think Pascal did pretty good considering Dawson was a pretty good undefeated fighter and a lefty, I honestly think Pascal will do even better cause Hopkins fights righty, and Pascal knows this is a huge fight and opportunity for him. I really think Hopkins is going to have a fight on his hands and Pascal is going to put it on him good. I really look forward to seeing this fight, and seeing what Bernard can do to keep up with the young hungry fighter.
BigG
Aussie, I know Toney was absolutely dominated. He has no ground game. Coutore went for the takedown 10 seconds into the match. All I said was Randy didn't inflict too much physical damage on Toney witch is true.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.