Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you too lazy or do you fear The Prediction League?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
Yeah, I know that The Fantasy Little Roach League is more involved, competitive, etc. But what does it take to pick some horses?

Get in the game.
lloyd mayflower
Too lazy, and as you said, concentrating on tryin to keep ahead of Keith in the manager league so I can own his sig for a month
Spyder
Too busy. Man, I've barely had the time to keep up with threads.
SENTRAL
I opted to post on this board exclusively because I felt it contained the biggest percentage of knowledeable contributors. I felt I could learn from you guys and as perhaps the only boxing forum that isnt inundated with trolls I believed I could settle here seemlessly.

To everyones credit I have felt validated in my choice.

However, is this not the worst predictions league on the net? I mean, come on guys, grow a pair. With the knowledge you have here, really, you should be the leader of the pack, the place where posters test their mettle.

Do we have a stack of know it alls who are ultimately petrified of committing to solid picks for fear of perpetual humiliation? Seriously guys, lets all get involved.

47 views. What up?
ROLL DEEP
Huh?

dntknw.gif
Titlebelt
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 3 2010, 04:02 PM) *
Huh?

dntknw.gif

I believe what Sentral is trying to say is, you have no balls Roll. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 3 2010, 02:40 PM) *
I opted to post on this board exclusively because I felt it contained the biggest percentage of knowledeable contributors. I felt I could learn from you guys and as perhaps the only boxing forum that isnt inundated with trolls I believed I could settle here seemlessly.

To everyones credit I have felt validated in my choice.

However, is this not the worst predictions league on the net? I mean, come on guys, grow a pair. With the knowledge you have here, really, you should be the leader of the pack, the place where posters test their mettle.

Do we have a stack of know it alls who are ultimately petrified of committing to solid picks for fear of perpetual humiliation? Seriously guys, lets all get involved.

47 views. What up?

Hey who designated you as the official Fight Hype ball breaker? Don't turn into some nagging wife type character. laugh.gif

I hear you though. Mainly it's like others have said, I'm just too dayum lazy. I'm gonna make an effort though. I quickly looked through last month's and I would've done OK mainly coz I think I would've picked Bundrage to upset Spinks and correctly picked Huck KO5. I would've not made any points on the Pascal/Dawson fight though, unlike some others ha ha.

Is it too late to do September? Maybe we could spice it up and have some one-on-one contests as well, maybe a sig bet for a week? I would love to see JLuv and LilLightsOut go at it. Those dudes are itching to get their hands on each others sigs laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 4 2010, 12:20 AM) *
It's not too late, Ollie. I think the deadline is manana at noon.

Cheers fuck it I'll throw together some quick picks. I would also like to see Fitzy make a comeback. Didn't he win the 1st one and then retire undefeated? C'mon Fitz, man up and take the Pepsi challenge.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 4 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Is it too late to do September? Maybe we could spice it up and have some one-on-one contests as well, maybe a sig bet for a week? I would love to see JLuv and LilLightsOut go at it. Those dudes are itching to get their hands on each others sigs laugh.gif

LMAO!!! There are many funny dudes on this forum, but damn I love reading your responses to almost anything. You are always making me laugh! drinks.gif

If there is still time, I will quick make some picks. I already won and did not feel like owning some more way less knowledgeable people here than myself. laugh.gif

But since WE all know there is a better chance of seeing James Toney under 200 pounds again than seeing KING win one of these contests, I will donate my shirt to my homie KING when I win! laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 4 2010, 12:57 AM) *
LMAO!!! There are many funny dudes on this forum, but damn I love reading your responses to almost anything. You are always making me laugh! drinks.gif

If there is still time, I will quick make some picks. I already won and did not feel like owning some more way less knowledgeable people here than myself. laugh.gif

But since WE all know there is a better chance of seeing James Toney under 200 pounds again than seeing KING win one of these contests, I will donate my shirt to my homie KING when I win! laugh.gif

And soon I'm gonna make you cry pretty boy when I own you in this month's competition laugh.gif

Yeah maybe a good strategy would be to see what King Eugene picks and then pick the opposite. Should be damn near 100% correct using this method. I sometimes think Eugene went to the Teddy Atlas school of big fight predictions laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 4 2010, 02:08 AM) *
And soon I'm gonna make you cry pretty boy when I own you in this month's competition laugh.gif

Yeah maybe a good strategy would be to see what King Eugene picks and then pick the opposite. Should be damn near 100% correct using this method. I sometimes think Eugene went to the Teddy Atlas school of big fight predictions laugh.gif

We will see...

It is a shame KING did not pick this month. I guess when you know you always come in dead last, why bother? laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 4 2010, 02:18 AM) *
We will see...

It is a shame KING did not pick this month. I guess when you know you always come in dead last, why bother? laugh.gif

Brother I only came dead last once! Oh and I actually did my picks before I even seen the posting fuck.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 4 2010, 02:52 AM) *
Brother I only came dead last once! Oh and I actually did my picks before I even seen the posting fuck.gif

laugh.gif

Just messing with you... and check your email.
SENTRAL
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 4 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Hey who designated you as the official Fight Hype ball breaker? Don't turn into some nagging wife type character. laugh.gif

I hear you though. Mainly it's like others have said, I'm just too dayum lazy. I'm gonna make an effort though. I quickly looked through last month's and I would've done OK mainly coz I think I would've picked Bundrage to upset Spinks and correctly picked Huck KO5. I would've not made any points on the Pascal/Dawson fight though, unlike some others ha ha.

Hey, if you question the size of a guys balls it'll usually bring about a positive response in a round-about way.
laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 4 2010, 07:59 AM) *
Hey, if you question the size of a guys balls it'll usually bring about a positive response in a round-about way.
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. Shrewd move that, to question a guys cojones. We are nothing if not predictable in that sense. I see you also wait until most others have their picks up before posting yours, another sneaky tactic. No doubt you're a sly one. laugh.gif

Good to see you on board Eugene, we may just see a late minute landslide of picks now that other Fight Hyper's know which way 'the curse' is picking. laugh.gif

QUICK EDIT: Fitz disappointing that you didn't come and defend your title.
SmartyBeardo
Maybe if I would have talked more smack, like "I'll never lose to anyone with smaller man tits than me," more of the nutless voyeurs on this site would have participated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.