Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: David Haye explains why he's not facing the Klits
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Warlord
http://insidefights.com/2010/09/01/david-h...dmir-klitschko/

This dude is a fucking joke.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I know it's a childish thing to say but David Haye is a fag. Funny though but if he and either Klit ever fight I'll certainly be ponying up some bucks to see his supercilious mug hit the canvas.
thehype
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 3 2010, 10:50 PM) *

Didn't even bother to look. We already know why. He's a bitch!
mrwigi
I said it before in my own post, and ive said it on countless others... David Haye is one of the biggest bitches in the history of boxing... Honestly, i didnt read the article because it was about why he wouldnt fight them instead of why he would...

David Haye..=bitchmade
Maxy
Haye really, really wanted this fight. We all saw him chasing the Klits around, wearing the T-shirts and bad mouthing them at every given opportunity.

Like a mug I bought into his bullshit. Fell for it totally and figured he was the man to bring a bit of excitement back to the division.

Now he has proven to be nothing but a liar.....a scared liar who has brought shame on all those mugs who got behind him. I'm done with him, fuck him. I will never pay for another Haye fight again, never back the man again.

Fuck David Haye.
Sunni6Killer
He must be a big fan of Couture.
ROLL DEEP
Who's up for Audley Harrison to knock him out? laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 4 2010, 04:59 PM) *
Who's up for Audley Harrison to knock him out? laugh.gif

I'm actually picking Audley, if this fight happens. I've got a nasty feeling in my stomach, and that feeling usually turns out to be right. It is the intrinsic karma of it all. All this shit will catch up to Haye eventually.
Lil-lightsout
Man I would be real surprised if Fraudly can beat Haye. Harrison has got to be the biggest Olympic heavyweight bust ever. And even as much hate as Haye gets these days, I do not think we need Harrison as a champ.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 4 2010, 11:04 PM) *
Man I would be real surprised if Fraudly can beat Haye. Harrison has got to be the biggest Olympic heavyweight bust ever. And even as much hate as Haye gets these days, I do not think we need Harrison as a champ.

I'm with Warlord, I can see Fraudley winning this one. We've seen this all before, when a champion tries to take a cute money defence only to get pole axed. If Haye's team are worth their onions they'll have a safety net rematch clause in there, which means we could see a 'classic' Harrison/Haye series.

Somebody gimme some rope.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 5 2010, 12:18 AM) *
I'm with Warlord, I can see Fraudley winning this one. We've seen this all before, when a champion tries to take a cute money defence only to get pole axed. If Haye's team are worth their onions they'll have a safety net rematch clause in there, which means we could see a 'classic' Harrison/Haye series.

Somebody gimme some rope.

laugh.gif

I have seen Fraudley fight many times a while back, man he is garbage, I can not imagine him improving enough to beat Haye. Haye by brutal knockout.

The Original MrFactor
David Hayeweather...
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 4 2010, 11:29 PM) *
David Hayeweather...

laugh.gif Nice.

Yeah, I can see Harrison giving Haye a few problems actually. Although I think Haye will pull it out the bag.

Part of me wants Audley to win to serve Haye right for pulling this bitch move, but part of me wants Haye to win as I don't think I can take boxing seriously ever again if Harrison is heavyweight champ.....
SENTRAL
I've seen enough of Audinary to know that he stands zero chance in this fight. He throws punches with his eyes shut and looks like he is frightened to get hit. Yes, if Haye brazenly walks in over confident there is always a chance of the upset but really, this is a mis match and should not be sanctioned.
Warlord
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 5 2010, 02:36 AM) *
I've seen enough of Audinary to know that he stands zero chance in this fight. He throws punches with his eyes shut and looks like he is frightened to get hit. Yes, if Haye brazenly walks in over confident there is always a chance of the upset but really, this is a mis match and should not be sanctioned.

There's no such thing as a mismatch when karma is involved. Just a straight up ass-whooping.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 5 2010, 04:11 AM) *
There's no such thing as a mismatch when karma is involved. Just a straight up ass-whooping.

Agreed again. Although on paper this is a woeful mismatch I like Karma as an outisde shot going into this one. Haye is setting himself up for one giant pratfall. His flagrant bitchness is practically daring Karma to step in and Karma is a powerful beast that makes a Joe Frazier left hook look like two broads playin patty cake.

Just saying.............................
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 5 2010, 05:45 AM) *
Agreed again. Although on paper this is a woeful mismatch I like Karma as an outisde shot going into this one. Haye is setting himself up for one giant pratfall. His flagrant bitchness is practically daring Karma to step in and Karma is a powerful beast that makes a Joe Frazier left hook look like two broads playin patty cake.

Just saying.............................

Are you suggesting that karma is powerful enough to get you to take Fraudley in The Prediction League? I hope everybody is feelin' the karma.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 5 2010, 10:39 AM) *
Are you suggesting that karma is powerful enough to get you to take Fraudley in The Prediction League? I hope everybody is feelin' the karma.

Depends, are you gonna give me double points for it?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 5 2010, 02:56 PM) *

So that's how the karma thing works.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 5 2010, 09:16 PM) *
So that's how the karma thing works.

laugh.gif yup.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 5 2010, 02:56 PM) *

Shit... I'll give you quadruple points.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 6 2010, 11:18 PM) *
Shit... I'll give you quadruple points.

You're on! We'll go head to head that month and I'll guarantee Fraudley as a pick.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................. (gimme some rope.)
lloyd mayflower
Seriously lads, I know theres a lot of hate for Haye based on his "bitch" decision, but i'm hating on him for a different reason right now, you lot dont have to put up with the Fraudster anywhere near as much as we do, iv been hearing from this no talent waste of space prick ever since he turned pro and he gets right on my last nerve. PLEASE do not tempt the gods to hand him a heavyweight belt. Because then he will be thrust onto the world stage, and into all you lives. This is a Pandora's box lads, DO NOT fuckin open it!!!
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 7 2010, 07:30 AM) *
Seriously lads, I know theres a lot of hate for Haye based on his "bitch" decision, but i'm hating on him for a different reason right now, you lot dont have to put up with the Fraudster anywhere near as much as we do, iv been hearing from this no talent waste of space prick ever since he turned pro and he gets right on my last nerve. PLEASE do not tempt the gods to hand him a heavyweight belt. Because then he will be thrust onto the world stage, and into all you lives. This is a Pandora's box lads, DO NOT fuckin open it!!!

Yeah, I agree.

Although Haye has pissed me off, you guys DO NOT want Audley Harrison 24/7 like we here in the UK have to.

At least Haye is involved in exciting fights (bar his last one) and is a little funny when promoting fights....Harrison is dull and his fights are duller. I don't dislike Harrison, but for the sake of boxing, we need Haye to win it.

Saw a press conference on Sky Sports today - one of the reasons Haye chose to fight Audley is that he said he gets more e-mails about fighting Audley then anyone else. Then he said Audley has been a 'joke' since winning the olympics - which is true - so why fight him?!

For one reason or another - and I bet it's a mixture of both camps - the fights with the Klits bro's haven't happened, but that doesn't give you reason to fight Audley fucking Harrison!

Hopefully Haye will win then we can get him involved in a serious fight.
Warlord
Sorry, but I desperately want to see Fraudley win. I've never liked him, but I like Haye less. Would just be fucking hilarious, in my book. Especially if we could get, like, the Brixton Bomber or someone like that to do the RBR. PURE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Williamz is da shit.

Westside
Warlord
QUOTE (brixtonbomber)
williamz v skeleton, i will b givin my round by round analyziz of da fight

it aint started yet

westside...

skeletonz comin 2 da ring but he aint az good az williamz

westside...

here he comez

here comez da man

westside...

he lookz ready...da man iz ready...he wantz dis

westside...

williamz hit skeleton n skeleton hit williamz but williamz done betta

westside...

williamz iz lettin skeleton hit him on purpoze so he can wear him out later

westside...

williamz iz jabbin skeletonz head off now dis iz vintage williamz

bang

westside...

williamz hit skelton wiv a one two combination and nearly killed skeleton hiz head nearly fell off williamz will kill him williamz iz da man

westside...

at da halfway stage now and williamz iz winnin wiv hiz supreem jab williamz iz da man

westside...

williamz pretended to loze dat round to trick skeleton williamz iz da man

westside...

i fink da canvas iz a bit slippery coz williamz keepz fallin over and da ring waz loose

westside...

williamz iz pretendin to loze now itz a trick...skeletonz fightin dirty he iz a brave man 2 annoy da brixton bomber

westside...

they both hit each other in diz round but williamz iz better

westside...

it waz a slip and williamz iz winnin an other good round 4 da brixton bomber

westside...

lazt round now itz equal it could go either way come on williamz u r da man

westside...

williamz nearly knocked out skeleton he hammered him but da round ended skeletonz head twisted round 360 degreez

westside...

williamz done it he won da fight he iz da man i knew u could do it williamz u r da brixton bomber

westside...

it waz a split decision i forget da scorez tho

westside...

williamz nearly killed him at da end he waz gone but da bell went

westside...
ROLL DEEP
Classic ^^^^

Pure genius!
Maxy
Well we all knew this was coming.....though I gotta admit I tried not to face the facts until it became obvious.

One thing is certain, this will generate a lot of interest in the UK for the CASUAL boxing fan, no doubt about it. They used to be friends, they fell out over some petty shit. Harrison claims to have floored Haye in sparring and now, well, they have a genuine dislike for one another.

The hype for this bullshit will be immense over here. Biggest all English fight since Benn-Eubank, biggest all British heavyweight fight since Lewis-Bruno. They are gonna talk this one up big time and many, many people will be suckered into buying it.

Both will do some great trash talking and it'll get the man on the street talking far more than a Haye vs either Klitschko ever could. Oh well, sadly that's just the way things are.

Haye defended this fight, whilst also calling Harrison a joke who isn't worthy of a title shot by pointing to the asthmatic Briggs and the already defeated Peter as the Klitschko's next opponents. Whatever.

As far as I'm concerned there is no justification for this fight, it shouldn't even be sanctioned and Haye has entered into a no-win situation which basically gives the world and it's mother every reason to slag him off.
JD
David Haye was made an offer that was beyond fair...he confirmed that...and he still decided not to fight.

After all that talk?

Go away.
ROLL DEEP
I agree with Maxy - this WILL get the British public talking and I know both will go out of their way to sell this fight by trash talking and disrepecting each other. Who knows, it may turn out a good fight!

I suppose there is some truth in what Haye says about Briggs (who's done NOTHING) credentials in challenging for the title.

Let's face it though, the choices of heavyweights are slim. Pretty much all of the 'challengers' fall short on credentials. Briggs? Harrison? Aerolla? Peters? All of them.

The only fighters that 'deserve' to fight one another for a title is Haye and Klit bro's. Any other fights for the titles are just a side show really.

No-one in the division deserves it more than the next.
SENTRAL
Fraudley "A-Farce" Harrison comes out for the first round timidly pawing with the jab, crapping himself everytime Haye so much as feints to throw anything. Haye, facing the realization that he is in with a bum, allows the farcial one to see out the first round or otherwise face the baying boos from the 20,000 douches who paid at the door.

Round 2 and its over by 1.30. Fraudley is easy to hit because his reflexes are shot and his defense is pathetic. He will look to land a lucky left hand but will eat a big shot from Haye and its goodnight.

Haye will then demand a fight with the brothers and negotiations will commence only for Haye to turn down home advantage and an 80/20 purse split in his favor so he can instead defend his belt against Adamek.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Maxy @ Sep 7 2010, 12:04 PM) *
As far as I'm concerned there is no justification for this fight, it shouldn't even be sanctioned and Haye has entered into a no-win situation which basically gives the world and it's mother every reason to slag him off.

Except for the fact that it's an easy fight(on paper), and he will get a nice payday and keep his belt and still can avoid a real fight with either one of the Klits. Little bit of win in there?
Maxy
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 7 2010, 02:04 PM) *
Except for the fact that it's an easy fight(on paper), and he will get a nice payday and keep his belt and still can avoid a real fight with either one of the Klits. Little bit of win in there?

No.

It's lose/lose all the way. Yeah he'll get rewarded with some cash but he's lost respect from his own fans, let alone those that already didn't give a fuck about him. He wins in the first round and even the mugs who paid to see it will feel ripped off. He struggles to a win and people say he has no chance vs the Klits and his stock is lowered. Or he loses and he looks like an even bigger prick than he does right now.

Ain't no win in this fight for me.
Warlord
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 7 2010, 12:30 PM) *
Fraudley "A-Farce" Harrison comes out for the first round timidly pawing with the jab, crapping himself everytime Haye so much as feints to throw anything. Haye, facing the realization that he is in with a bum, allows the farcial one to see out the first round or otherwise face the baying boos from the 20,000 douches who paid at the door.

Round 2 and its over by 1.30. Fraudley is easy to hit because his reflexes are shot and his defense is pathetic. He will look to land a lucky left hand but will eat a big shot from Haye and its goodnight.

Round 1
Haye hitz Audley and Audley hitz Haye but Audley iz betta

Westside....

Round 2
Jamez Toney iz in da crowd drinkin a milkzhake. He flipz off Haye and sex he'z a bum, hehehe

Westside....

Round 3
It waz a cloze round, I fogot who won tho....

Westside...

Round 4
Come on Audley, you iz da man!!!!!!!

Roound 5
Audley pretended to loze that round, come on Audley bang!

Westside....

Round 6
Zentral you gotz big tittiez, can I haz a look? Hehehe

Westside...

Round 7
Audley pretendz to go down, he iz ztumblin around now, come on Audley youz da man!!!

Bang!

Audley catchez Haye wiv a big left hand! Bang! Down goz Haye, down goz Haye, down goz Haye!

New champ of da world, Audley Harrizon! You da man, Audley.

Westside...

Zentral, show uz ya tits!

Westside....

Back later for da post fight analyziz

Westside....
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 7 2010, 09:44 PM) *
Audley pretendz to go down, he iz ztumblin around now, come on Audley youz da man!!!

laugh.gif

That's right, Audley has been losing all these years as part of his master plan to get a shot at the title. He know's that by looking too dangerous he'd never be given a challenge, and now it's here!! Haye has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Warlord I would really appreciate you to post the round-by-round when it happens.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!

Hey LightsOut you gonna get back to me about my triple points or what? laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 8 2010, 12:24 AM) *
laugh.gif

That's right, Audley has been losing all these years as part of his master plan to get a shot at the title. He know's that by looking too dangerous he'd never be given a challenge, and now it's here!! Haye has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Warlord I would really appreciate you to post the round-by-round when it happens.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!

Hey LightsOut you gonna get back to me about my triple points or what? laugh.gif

Yeah... More RBR should be done like that, good stuff Warlord.

Ollie- I told you fool I will give you quadruple points!!! laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 8 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Yeah... More RBR should be done like that, good stuff Warlord.

Ollie- I told you fool I will give you quadruple points!!! laugh.gif

Oh roll on fight night your pain will be felt 4 times as much as any other laugh.gif

And don't be calling me a fool!! I'd challenge you to a backyard brawl but I've seen your left hook/right hand combo and it doesn't look very kind laugh.gif

'You the baddest man on the backyard!'
Warlord
And now 4 da pozt fight analyziz...

Haye wuz game but Audley waz betta...

Audley Harrizon is da new champ of da world!

Da Klitz are next, Audley sez.

Haye cliamz he waz zick from da nite b4, but itz a lie. He is zick from da azz whoopin Audley juzt deliverd.

Jamez Toney climez into da ring. Sez he wantz to fite Audley next.

Audley sez go back 2 da UFC u blimey fat fuckin bum! Dont'cha dare ztep into my world.

A zcuffle breaks out in da middle of da ring. Go Audley, youze da man!

Westside....

Toney iz ezcorted from da ring, Audley continuez ta celebrate! He iz dancing now! Go Audley, u da man!

Look at iz hair, it iz cool fo sho!

Haye iz azking for da rematch, but Audley sez he wantz da Klits next.

Haye callz out da Klitz 2, but no one iz lizentin.

It iz pandemonium. Aduley Harrizon is da new champion of da world!

Go Audley, U R da man!

Westside....
Warlord
Backztage now, & Audley iz wonderin what jamez Toney wuz doin in Manzhester NEwayz. Dont dey have da weigt limit on airplanez he askz?

Da Queen iz on her way to congradgulate da new champ, Audley Harrizon. Da A-Force iz n da houze!

Westside...

More updatez as dey cum...

Haye went 2 da hozpital

Westside....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.