Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time 2 get aboard da A-Train!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Warlord
David Haye ur time is up. It iz time to hit da hay.

On Novmber da 13th Audley Harrizon will shock da world, and proove he is da best british heavweight since Danny Williamz.

Westside...

All aboard! Dis train is about to leave da station!

Westside....

Da A-train Conductor
Warlord

Honorary Passengers
Brixton Bomber
Jermaine
Suckapunch
jrw
Lefthook
Hawkins
Decagon
Drag Racer X

Passengers
???

Sign da fuck up!!!

Westside...
JLUVBABY
audley has zero chance in this fight homie... this train is gonna derail at the station...
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 9 2010, 12:16 AM) *
audley has zero chance in this fight homie... this train is gonna derail at the station...

I ain't ur homie, guy, and believe me, Audley iz going to spud David Haye and put 'em 6 feet under. Hiz tombstone shall read...

Here liez David Haye,
He talked trash but acted gay,
Where hiz soul's gone or how it farez
Nobody knowz, and nobody carez

RIP

Da end

Westside....
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Sign me up. Not only is Audley gonna shock the world but LilLightsOut is gonna owe me QUADRUPLE points in the prediction league!!!

Thanks Audley, I owe you big time.

WAR A-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROLL DEEP
Haha at the honorary passengers! Some classic names right there.

I'm rooting for Haye in this fight...sorry, Warlord. I don't dislike Harrison, but I just like Haye more (even after the bitch move he pulled).
Warlord
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 9 2010, 03:11 AM) *
Sign me up. Not only is Audley gonna shock the world but LilLightsOut is gonna owe me QUADRUPLE points in the prediction league!!!

Thanks Audley, I owe you big time.

WAR A-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When diz fight is over Lil Lightz out iz gunna feel like Jamez Toney did after Randy Couture got thru wipin hiz azz wit Toney'z black cue ball of a head.

Welcum aboard, Ollie. It iz an honor 2 have u aboard.
Warlord
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 9 2010, 03:23 AM) *
Haha at the honorary passengers! Some classic names right there.

I'm rooting for Haye in this fight...sorry, Warlord. I don't dislike Harrison, but I just like Haye more (even after the bitch move he pulled).

I got u, bro. I'm puttin u aboard n-e-way.
Snoop
Fuck, this has got to be the best, if not only, impression of the Brixton Bomber.
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 9 2010, 02:28 AM) *
Fuck, this has got to be the best, if not only, impression of the Brixton Bomber.

Westside...
King Eugene
LMAO @ Wlad being on there.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 04:04 AM) *

Dis

Dat

and... Bang! Sarcasm ftw!

Da tapout logo wuz put in place ezpecially for Jamez Toney.
King Eugene
laugh.gif I guess just commenting along gets you a seat somewhere on the train huh?
Oscare4
Check out part 2 of the press conference. P4P material!
David Haye vs Audley Harrison Press Conference 2/2
Warlord
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 9 2010, 04:01 AM) *
laugh.gif I guess just commenting along gets you a seat somewhere on the train huh?

I'm surprized at u, Eugene. Dis train is 4 winnerz. As a Roy Jonez fan I know u know what I mean when I say I know u know u want 2 b here. Dis iz Audley FUCKING Harrizon we r talkin about here. Da best fuckin british boxer since Danny "Da man" Williamz.

Do U really want 2 b aboard David Gaye's "Gay train!?"

No!

I didnt think so.

Thanku.

Westside....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 01:16 AM) *
I ain't ur homie, guy, and believe me, Audley iz going to spud David Haye and put 'em 6 feet under. Hiz tombstone shall read...

Here liez David Haye,
He talked trash but acted gay,
Where hiz soul's gone or how it farez
Nobody knowz, and nobody carez

RIP

Da end

Westside....

lol.... you still upset bout my opinions on the ufc?.... come on... lol...
JD
I do not normally ride on this sort of hate vehicles, but I will make an exception here.

I just expect a role greater than some normal passenger.
Maxy
I defended Haye for so long, continuously giving him the benefit of the doubt. Now, however, I am honoured to set foot on the A-train.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Oscare4 @ Sep 9 2010, 05:05 AM) *
Check out part 2 of the press conference. P4P material!
David Haye vs Audley Harrison Press Conference 2/2

So now Haye is doing US a favor by fighting Fraudley?

There's a nasty old hobo on this train, whether the conductor likes it or not.
Snoop
Reg_One [Da #1 racquet ball playa in da world - uzed hiz mad skillz to defeat racizm and shit]

laugh.gif
Hittman25
u said westside so im down for the westside and haye getting his ass kicked
kdh
I would like to board this train in hopes that it someday makes its way towards Francois Botha. The battle between the A-Train colliding with whatever train TheWhiteBuffalo comes up with would be the most exciting thing to happen in heavyweight boxing in some time.
Snoop
QUOTE (kdh @ Sep 9 2010, 09:44 PM) *
I would like to board this train in hopes that it someday makes its way towards Francois Botha. The battle between the A-Train colliding with whatever train TheWhiteBuffalo comes up with would be the most exciting thing to happen in heavyweight boxing in some time.

The A-Train vs Botha Nation? I don't even wanna imagine that level of awesomeness.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 9 2010, 06:26 PM) *
The A-Train vs Botha Nation? I don't even wanna imagine that level of awesomeness.

I'd replace "awesomeness" with "carnage."
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 02:50 PM) *
David Haye ur time is up. It iz time to hit da hay.

On Novmber da 13th Audley Harrizon will shock da world, and proove he is da best british heavweight since Danny Williamz.

Westside...

All aboard! Dis train is about to leave da station!

Westside....

Da A-train Conductor
Warlord

Honorary Passengers
Brixton Bomber
Jermaine
Suckapunch
jrw
Lefthook
Hawkins
Decagon
Drag Racer X

Passengers
???

Sign da fuck up!!!

Westside...

Wow you sure have some of the old forum morons along for the ride. This is like the retard train with the A grade dickwads on it. I did always like old Lefty though.
STEVENSKI
I'm riverside bitchez. I live on Riverside Ave at least LOL
Warlord
U guyz iz aboard da train now. Audley Harrizon iz goin ta knock David Gaye'z block off in2 da 2nd row, and some disilluzioned fan will tozz it back in2 da ring!

Westside...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 9 2010, 03:11 AM) *

Man I can not wait for this massacre. Backing Fraudley is beyond desperate, actually pathetic. laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 04:25 AM) *
Dis

Dat

and... Bang! Sarcasm ftw!

Da tapout logo wuz put in place ezpecially for Jamez Toney.

Hahaha. I can only laugh.

WAAAY to many witty mofo's on this train, I will try and keep my remarks to myself, I know when I am outmanned. I will wait till we all see the biggest heavyweight olympic bust in the history of boxing let all you fools down. Then I will laugh at all you. I can not believe the usual level headed JD lowered himself to this farce. laugh.gif

..and STILL Heavyweight Champion of the world... DAVID"THE HAYMAKER" HAYE!!!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 09:11 PM) *
Hahaha. I can only laugh.

WAAAY to many witty mofo's on this train, I will try and keep my remarks to myself, I know when I am outmanned. I will wait till we all see the biggest heavyweight olympic bust in the history of boxing let all you fools down. Then I will laugh at all you. I can not believe the usual level headed JD lowered himself to this farce. laugh.gif

..and STILL Heavyweight Champion of the world... DAVID"THE HAYMAKER" HAYE!!!

damn lil lights... we are in agreement... lol... i almost dont wanna take ya sig... lol... yeah these boys train has already derailed.... and it hasnt even leftthe station yet... i'm in no means a fan of david haye.... dont like the dude... but damn audley couldnt even beat that rogan character in prize fighter.... he's gonna get his ass handed to him... I HOPE I'M WRONG, I HOPE AUDLEY FINDS A WAY TO PULL IT OFF (for the sake of heavyweight boxing)... but i just dont see this fight even being competitive...
Warlord
I fink da point of dis train is obviously lost on 2 uv our most frequent posterz. Az it haz been said b4...

U 2 guyz should star in da next Indiana Jonez movie...

Indiana Jonez and Da Quest For a Sense of Humor

Westside....
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 10:43 PM) *
I fink da point of dis train is obviously lost on 2 uv our most frequent posterz. Az it haz been said b4...

U 2 guyz should star in da next Indiana Jonez movie...

Indiana Jonez and Da Quest For a Sense of Humor

Westside....

Come on man... I am just having some fun(like you are), I DO understand completely the point.
Warlord
All aboard da David Haye... Gaye Train!

Starring

Da founding memberz:

Lil-lightsout
JLUVBABY

Westside...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 10:47 PM) *
Come on man... I am just having some fun(like you are), I DO understand completely the point.

You don't understand what fun is . . . until you get aboard da A-Train.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 9 2010, 11:00 PM) *
You don't understand what fun is . . . until you get aboard da A-Train.

How fun would it be if we all think and do alike?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 11:02 PM) *
How fun would it be if we all think and do alike?

LL, you do realize who the conducter is, right? Those on da A-Train don't think or do alike.

We do agree that a farce is a farce.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Full steam ahead on the A-Train, gathering speed as we speak.

I think it's only fair we induct Karma onto the train I know she's riding with us and also of course Danny Williamz, it's fitting that the last best British Heavyweight is there to pass the torch to the new best British heavyweight, Audley A-Force harrizon!!

WAR AUDLEY!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 10:02 PM) *
Man I can not wait for this massacre. Backing Fraudley is beyond desperate, actually pathetic. laugh.gif

Who you callin pathetic? You've been reduced to cheerleading for the Gayemaker. That's some sad shit right there. I'mma gonna take them quadruple points and stuff them where the sun don't shine laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 9 2010, 11:12 PM) *
LL, you do realize who the conducter is, right? Those on da A-Train don't think or do alike.

We do agree that a farce is a farce.

laugh.gif

Haye must be pretty damn hated to have you and Warlord put your beef on hold and temporaily join forces. But man I can see one little slip up and your ass will thrown from the train,hahaha.
Warlord
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 9 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Who you callin pathetic? You've been reduced to cheerleading for the Gayemaker. That's some sad shit right there. I'mma gonna take them quadruple points and stuff them where the sun don't shine laugh.gif

Hahahah, Ollie Reed iz da man!

David Gaye, da Gayemaker! Good shit, Ollie. u r da man.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 9 2010, 11:22 PM) *
laugh.gif

Haye must be pretty damn hated to have you and Warlord put your beef on hold and temporaily join forces. But man I can see one little slip up and your ass will thrown from the train,hahaha.

Dis iz da A-Train, mudda fucka. Der AIN'T no gettin' off. Beardo iz here 4 da long term, and if we hav 2 throw down we hav 2 throw down, dat's how we roll on da A-Train, u heard?

Westside...
Warlord
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 9 2010, 10:38 PM) *
Full steam ahead on the A-Train, gathering speed as we speak.

I think it's only fair we induct Karma onto the train I know she's riding with us and also of course Danny Williamz, it's fitting that the last best British Heavyweight is there to pass the torch to the new best British heavyweight, Audley A-Force harrizon!!

WAR AUDLEY!!!!

Dun!

Westside....
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 9 2010, 05:26 PM) *

I think that as soon as that thread is started, the universe will collapse on itself, leaving only Steven Segal, Chuck Norris and Frans Botha, battling it out to see which god will re create life as we know it.

That's what I heard anyway...
JonnysTrainer
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 10 2010, 03:45 AM) *
I think that as soon as that thread is started, the universe will collapse on itself, leaving only Steven Segal, Chuck Norris and Frans Botha, battling it out to see which god will re create life as we know it.

That's what I heard anyway...

Is that so?

Parrying is a forgotten art, I can bet that they would never know how to parry a universe collapsing on them. I can and will. That is a promise. They are next.
Spyder
laugh.gif
The CEO
LMAOO.....Hatin' so much you're rollin' with Audley...lol.....wow.

I'm down...

but let it be known that he's an early bloomer turned club fighter...what a waste he's been...

Anyway...maybe he'll have a moment of clarity and tap Haye on his chin...

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Dis iz da A-Train, mudda fucka. Der AIN'T no gettin' off. Beardo iz here 4 da long term, and if we hav 2 throw down we hav 2 throw down, dat's how we roll on da A-Train, u heard?

Westside...

warlord.. the A-Train doesnt have an engineer... lol.... you'll be the guy to make sure every one is "all aboard" but the trains not going no where... theres no one designated to drive the train...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2010, 09:57 PM) *
All aboard da David Haye... Gaye Train!

Starring

Da founding memberz:

Lil-lightsout
JLUVBABY

Westside...

thats ok warload... at least we have an engineer and his name is Randy "The Natural" Cotour... LOL!!!!

Brock Lesnar is our official Bag Handler....

And James Toney is the Official Bitch Slapper for those who hopped aboard a train with no engineer thats not going anywhere after the fight... LOL!!!!

Also be on alert we know you have one of our soilders hostage... we will retrieve him after the fight... (Be noted this is a one time offer if lil lights is game as well... hows about a 2 for 1 sig bet on this fight?... you win you got our sigs for 30 days... we win we give you a double haye maker for 30 days... lol... I'm game if lil lights is... We Have a score to settle later but for now i got to ride with my boy... If he agrees done deal if you accept this offer)
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 10 2010, 06:19 PM) *
warlord.. the A-Train doesnt have an engineer... lol.... you'll be the guy to make sure every one is "all aboard" but the trains not going no where... theres no one designated to drive the train...

Dis train iz powered by "A-Force", mudda fucka! Not like ur train, powered by "Gay Force!" U lil piratez all in 2 da butt secks on dat train, fuckin gross!

Westside...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 10 2010, 10:02 PM) *
Dis train iz powered by "A-Force", mudda fucka! Not like ur train, powered by "Gay Force!" U lil piratez all in 2 da butt secks on dat train, fuckin gross!

Westside...

wow warlord you seem to have a lot of knowledge of homosexual love making... every post is laced with epitaphs of butt fucking and etc... lol... if i had to guess id say you've been or is around that stuff quite a bit... thats ok you are still accepted... and when you say powered by A-Force does the A stand for ass-force?... lol!!!!... you still need an engineer... whats the deal with that sig bet since you are so confident?... it'll be me and you unless lil lights wants a piece of your sig too... i got one just for you already if you are down... this is gonna be like taking candy from a baby if you accept...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.