Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 30 for 30: One Night in Vegas
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
Has anyone watched ESPN's 30 for 30 documentary on Tupac and Tyson? It goes through the parallels between both their lives and how they were connected. I thought the whole thing was pretty solid, with exception to that spoken word poet.

Other thoughts?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 02:51 PM) *
Has anyone watched ESPN's 30 for 30 documentary on Tupac and Tyson? It goes through the parallels between both their lives and how they were connected. I thought the whole thing was pretty solid, with exception to that spoken word poet.

Other thoughts?

both guys a lot more intelligent than people ever gave them credit for... lived too fast and sparked out too damn young the both of them.. tupac killed and tyson if you really wanna be fair to his career was done (as far as his heart goes for the sport) after the spinks fight... actually both where probably too damn smart for their own goods so yes snoop-dizzle i have to agree from this standpoint...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.