Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:Mosley vs. Mora@6PM(PT),8PM(CT),9PM(ET) SPOILERS-15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
SmartyBeardo
Shane looks like me loading up on my heavy bag. Sad. Mora not busy enuf. Mosley takes the round.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 10:31 PM) *
Are people not watching the HBO feed? The commentators are straight HATING on Mora. 5-1 Mosley according to Lederman.

The international broadcast is being done by Doug Fischer and he has it the other way for Mora.
Michigan Assassin
The stream I'm watching has Doug Fischer commentary. He has it a shut out for Mora.
Lil-lightsout
Mora is too slippery for Shane. Terrible matchmaking on his teams part. Mora is painful to watch.
SmartyBeardo
5-2-1 Mosley.
SmartyBeardo
shane nice jabs. then he goes back to the flick. decent round. I callit even. 5-2-1
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 11:31 PM) *
Are people not watching the HBO feed? The commentators are straight HATING on Mora. 5-1 Mosley according to Lederman.

I got Bontempo and Fischer....Lederman has to retire if that's his card...he's lost it.

I've lost it too...lol...my finger's not on the pulse of the sport like it was earlier this year....I was gonna bet $300 on Mora by Decision...it was paying +300....but then I 2nd guessed myself and let the opportunity pass me by....
Snoop
The HBO team is straight BASHING on Mora and saying the only reason the fight is interesting is because Shane is fighting every minute of the fight.

Normally I hate the HBO announce team, but tonight they're my heroes. thumbsup_anim.gif
jonatron87
Good thing i didnt pay for this fight
Rivado
decent round
SmartyBeardo
Mora definitely controlling this round. finally. I give that one to mora. 5-3-2
SmartyBeardo
sounded to me like somebody thinks the fix is in.
jonatron87
they will prbly give the fight to mosley
The CEO
I don't know if I can give Mosley 3 rounds after 10...Mosley winning the 10th.
streetlion1
Mora is a bum....Shane just isnt finding him enough...I have Mosley ahead going in to the 11th but its very close
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Shane is fighting on pure desperation. At least he is now trying to throw punches.
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 19 2010, 03:39 AM) *
I got Bontempo and Fischer....Lederman has to retire if that's his card...he's lost it.

I've lost it too...lol...my finger's not on the pulse of the sport like it was earlier this year....I was gonna bet $300 on Mora by Decision...it was paying +300....but then I 2nd guessed myself and let the opportunity pass me by....

7-3 for Mosley on Lederman's card.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Mosley round. He looks tired as fuck but is really gutting it out. This could be a close fight.Nothing on Shane's punches.
Michigan Assassin
The last 2 rounds are the first clear cut Shane rounds in the fight IMO.
SmartyBeardo
5-4-2 Mosley
Lil-lightsout
It's tough to watch cause botempo and fisher are way biased.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 11:44 PM) *
7-3 for Mosley on Lederman's card.

Wow...I don't know...I saw a shit ton of INeffective aggression from Mosley...

Mosley wins 11 strong.
streetlion1
Mosley is winning the championship rounds....Mora reminds me of Yuri Foreman a bit with his style...awful to watch.
SmartyBeardo
If it ends in a draw I give to SSM on pure effort.
Warlord
Craptastic. Every feed I have failed me tonight. Too slow or just straight shut down.
JLUVBABY
i think its shane pretty clear...
Snoop
Now HBO sucking on Mosley's nuts.
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 19 2010, 03:48 AM) *
Craptastic. Every feed I have failed me tonight. Too slow or just straight shut down.

Don't worry. You're not missing much.
Snoop
"Go Shane! Keep it up!" - Jim Lampley
The CEO
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 18 2010, 11:48 PM) *

I sent you a good, clear one...
SmartyBeardo
SSM 6-4-2. Maybe 7-3-2.

But what I heard in Mora's corner worries me.
JLUVBABY
shane wins this but def on the downside.. i hope he can win one more title and retire...
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 11:49 PM) *
Don't worry. You're not missing much.

Yeah, but watching boxing is like looking at titties. You'd never turn it down if you had a choice, no matter how terrible those titties may turn out to be.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 19 2010, 03:51 AM) *
SSM 6-4-2. Maybe 7-3-2.

But what I heard in Mora's corner worries me.

What'd you hear?
JLUVBABY
i predicted mora to win this and no fuckin way he wins less its a robbery...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Could be adraw, could be a Sd, could be a UD. Messy fight.
SmartyBeardo
I will never watch another Mora fight.
streetlion1
I had the fight 115-113 for Mosley...to me it seemed he landed the harder shots, was the aggressor, and Mora just didnt press the issue throughout the fight. However I wouldnt be surprised if Mora got the nod but he is terrible!
JLUVBABY
bs... shane won that... bull fuckin shit....
gravytrain
oh yeah! can't wait til the rematch!
SmartyBeardo
Told you all. Thank you very much. Fix was in."!
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 19 2010, 03:52 AM) *

That is the message we should all walk away with.
BrutalBodyShots
Draw???
Warlord
Stream came in just enough for me to hear "Draw."

Lol.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 18 2010, 10:52 PM) *

I would watch Mora against a Klit.
The CEO
A fuckin' Draw...lol...glad I didn't bet....guess I still got a lil' magic left in me...

Not the worst Decision...Shane won 2, maybe 3 rounds through 10....and won 11 and 12 clearly.
JLUVBABY
fuck that shane you won this fight...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 10:52 PM) *
What'd you hear?

Back in the 9th or 10th Mora's manager told him to stay away and jab and the decision was his. Then he looked outta the ring and so did Mora.
Snoop
HBO being biased as fuck.

"The decision SUCKED."

laugh.gif
HaydelHammer
fight was garbage. Thank GOD for the internet for BS like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.