Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: enzo macc....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
im watching the magnificent 7 and the enzo fight just ended... i hope and pray this guy retires... im an old fan of his but haye destroyed what ever this guy had left... he just got knocked out in frightening fashion... damn...
Method
Is there really a thread about this guy?

Even worse, did I just post in it?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Is there really a thread about this guy?

Even worse, did I just post in it?

yes you did.. you know its true meth... i hate to see these guys fighting past the time its obvious they are done... he looked like he got shot today when he went down.. lol...
Method
Yeah, I was jst fkn around bro. I never gave fuck all about him. Was just glad to see him got laid cold by Haye cuz Calzaghe Sr was his trainer, and I hate that arrogant Italian plumber (think the original Mario).

I didnt see the fight, JLUV, but I trust you enough as a die hard boxing guy to go w your gut. If you say he shld be gone, thats good enough for me...at least for a guy like that.
blackbelt2003
Devestating knockout, Enzo still didn't know what day of the week it was five minutes after sat on his stool. He was gone when he struggled up from the first knockdown, the second one blasted him into oblivion, both figuratively and, career-wise, literally.

Black
ROLL DEEP
Man, it ws a HORRENDOUS knockout. Brutal.

I felt uncomfortable watching the reply until I knew he was OK.

Never really liked or disliked him really, but I don't want anyone to get seriously hurt - which is what I thought Enzo was when he was laid out with the oxygen mask.

Should the ref have stopped it after the first knockdown? Knowing Enzo, yes, he should have, but the ref didn't know him and it was for a European title, so I suppose it's only right to give the fighter a chance.....but he was smashed into oblivion....big time.
Snoop
Holy shit. It looked like he broke his damn neck with that KO punch. Glad to hear he's ok.
Maxy
Yeah man, that was a nasty KO. Definitely needs to hang em up now. I think he shoulda quit the sport after his loss to Lebedev. His 3 first round wins following that must've gave him a false sense of belief but he is done.

Glad he's OK.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 19 2010, 07:38 AM) *
Holy shit. It looked like he broke his damn neck with that KO punch. Glad to hear he's ok.

Yeah, that made me wince.

Can't believe how much his head spun. I swear it went upside down at one point.
Maxy
Cleverly looked good last night. Puts his punches together really well and showed excellent stamina. Even right now I'd give him a good chance against Pascal. I mean, Froch pulled away from Pascal in their fight and Cleverly appears to have equally as good stamina as Carl.
JD
How did the ref let him continue...

lloyd mayflower
That was beeerutal! Enzo should never have been allowed to box on. Frenkel himself had a look on his face like, why are you making me throw more punches at this guy? Even after he finished it, he looked like that. That was some mortal kombat shit, the ref just went FINISH HIM! Dangerous stuff. The first KD was worthy of finishing any fight anyway
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Maxy @ Sep 19 2010, 06:48 AM) *
Cleverly looked good last night. Puts his punches together really well and showed excellent stamina. Even right now I'd give him a good chance against Pascal. I mean, Froch pulled away from Pascal in their fight and Cleverly appears to have equally as good stamina as Carl.

Yeah, I was very impressed with Cleverly.

He moves well, his combinations are great and he seems to have good stamina and chin. For a tall rangy guy he fights well inside and up close too.

He was a pleasure to watch.
BigG
Wow,..Enzos been knocked out alot since the Haye fight...I'm talking about highlight reel KO's too..lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.