Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ortiz is now on the Loser Tattoo Train?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
Tyson, Margarito, Cotto, etc., etc. the list goes on and on...now Ortiz?

Fellas, fellas...when are you gonna learn? It's like the Sports Illustrated Jinx!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2010, 09:35 PM) *
Tyson, Margarito, Cotto, etc., etc. the list goes on and on...now Ortiz?

Fellas, fellas...when are you gonna learn? It's like the Sports Illustrated Jinx!

Some boxers, like women of a certain age, try to regain their youth with a usually poorly placed and generic tattoo.
Method
and fine, Ortiz beat Viv Har, but shit, what does that mean? That post fight interview was some of the queerest shit I've come across. Why was Larry so nice to him? Weird. I wonder if Larry is on the GBP take.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2010, 09:49 PM) *
and fine, Ortiz beat Viv Har, but shit, what does that mean? That post fight interview was some of the queerest shit I've come across. Why was Larry so nice to him? Weird. I wonder if Larry is on the GBP take.

Yeah, that was unexpected, Larry is usually an asshole. I wonder if Ortiz is even fooling himself by acting like he wants Maidana again?
Lil-lightsout
I remember back in the day I used to get all the boxing magazines, and I think it was KO that had the centerfolds with champs in the middle. I remember them sometimes being jinxed also, cause some would lose right after being on the color poster pic. From what I remember at least.
Method
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 18 2010, 09:42 PM) *
Some boxers, like women of a certain age, try to regain their youth with a usually poorly placed and generic tattoo.

...and some women, like boxers lacking certain ability, try to regain their 'greatness' with a usually poorly placed, and generic tattoo...

...we interrupt this program to bring you the worst intro walk song of all time...brought to you by Carlos Baldomir...

...Now back to our regularly scheduled post...What's worse than the HUGE tat, is that Ortiz is a Mexican w a tat of Asian origin (dont jump down my throat if I got it wrong, Warlord

I cant stand when people get tats of different origin, whose culture they probably know DICK ALL about.

When I get asked if I have a tat, I simply reply, "you dont put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari".
Method
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Yeah, that was unexpected, Larry is usually an asshole. I wonder if Ortiz is even fooling himself by acting like he wants Maidana again?

That question Larry asked Ortiz about wanting to be a writer and asking him to write his first paragraph had DISASTER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. The dude just finished a fight and you blindside him w THAT on PPV TV? What the fuck kind of answer were you expecting, other than, "Once upon a time I was born...yada yada yada...then I will die".
The CEO
Ortiz should have gotten his Barrio Pass revoked after that shit he pulled with Maidana...
gravytrain
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2010, 10:00 PM) *
That question Larry asked Ortiz about wanting to be a writer and asking him to write his first paragraph had DISASTER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. The dude just finished a fight and you blindside him w THAT on PPV TV? What the fuck kind of answer were you expecting, other than, "Once upon a time I was born...yada yada yada...then I will die".

I was born.. And maybe one day, eventually, I'll die.. I'll have some fun too.

The man is a literary genius.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 18 2010, 10:04 PM) *
Ortiz should have gotten his Barrio Pass revoked after that shit he pulled with Maidana...

I thought it's funny when people asked him about his statement during the post fight interview and Ortiz said "do people think I'm supposed to put my life on the line?". Yeah, motherfucker. We do.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2010, 03:09 AM) *
I thought it's funny when people asked him about his statement during the post fight interview and Ortiz said "do people think I'm supposed to put my life on the line?". Yeah, motherfucker. We do.

laugh.gif
Method
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 18 2010, 10:05 PM) *
I was born.. And maybe one day, eventually, I'll die.. I'll have some fun too.

The man is a literary genius.

Shakespeare probably turned over in his grave...Hawthorne, Milton Chaucer too...
Method

Ahhhahhaahahahhaahaha.

And then he tried to blame the fans tonight.

What a bitch.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2010, 10:13 PM) *
Ahhhahhaahahahhaahaha.

And then he tried to blame the fans tonight.

What a bitch.

lol...for REAL...that bitch ain't EVER gonna win me over...I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him after the Maidana fight...

No tattoos here either...lol
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 18 2010, 10:30 PM) *
lol...for REAL...that bitch ain't EVER gonna win me over...I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him after the Maidana fight...

No tattoos here either...lol

I think "do I deserve to get beat up like this?" is some of the craziest shit I've ever heard. Man, you're a professional fighter, what do you think will happen? If you don't want to get beat up then knock your opponent out early.
The CEO
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 18 2010, 10:35 PM) *
I think "do I deserve to get beat up like this?" is some of the craziest shit I've ever heard. Man, you're a professional fighter, what do you think will happen? If you don't want to get beat up then knock your opponent out early.

It IS, isn't it?....lol...he was talkin' like the exact opposite of a fighter.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2010, 03:35 AM) *

Or find another profession.
Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 18 2010, 10:45 PM) *
I'm one of the only Marines you will ever find tattoo free. You don't put a bumpersticker on a sack of potatoes.

Yup. Dont need no make-up...I got real scars.
Method
Did Mora really just look at the camera in the corner and talk shit like he's been in a fight?

This fight is HORRID.

Add Shane to the terrible tattoo list.
Method
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 18 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Or find another profession.

"Find a new profession" is EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Bropho
i got a tribal tattoo recently on my left arm and i am more stronger in that arm now

i dont think its a coincidence
Hittman25
Victor Ortiz is a little girl! His tatto was ku before that but now it looks weird...maidana VS ortiz remtach after maidana kos khan
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Bropho @ Sep 20 2010, 08:56 AM) *
i got a tribal tattoo recently on my left arm and i am more stronger in that arm now

i dont think its a coincidence

Is it a traditional tattoo from your tribe? Or, is it just the One World Tribe?

Just trying to figure out if this is a religious kind of experience for you, or if I should consider tatting my Little Beardo.
upinya

dont hate you losers that AZTEC will be back.not like them pinoy boxers that lose and never come back MEXICANS come back for revenge.......
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (upinya @ Sep 22 2010, 11:38 AM) *
dont hate you losers that AZTEC will be back.not like them pinoy boxers that lose and never come back MEXICANS come back for revenge.......

& vicious beatings.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 21 2010, 09:20 PM) *
& vicious beatings.

against pinoys.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 22 2010, 12:37 PM) *
against pinoys.

& Armenians. Darch loves bashing a Mexican or two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.