Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vs Harrison Sig bets???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
lloyd mayflower
Since this fight seems to have been fairly divisive so far, and has resulted in the disgraceful creation of the "A Train" I figured it was a natural shout for a sig bet. Now I know that the fight is pretty lopsided on paper, so i'm willing to kick thing off with a sort of handicap system.

I'm going straight for the head of the monster, Warlord, you are responsible for this, so I want you! Here are my terms:

If the Fraudster somehow wins and plunges heavyweight boxing into its darkest depths, you get my sig for a month

If Haye rights this horrible wrong, as the bookies think he will, I do not want to own your sig, I only wish you to remove any Harrison related support from your profile, and issue a public apology to myself and the other Brits on the board for supporting this giant mouth who we are sick of hearing about, and a public apology to all boxing fans on fighthype for hoping that the heavyweight belt found itself around the waist of a total and utter fraud!

Warlord.......

Come out to pla-a-a-y!!!
Maxy
Definitely won't be signing up for any sig bets...don't even know why I got on that damn train.

Damn, where's the next stop?
ROLL DEEP
I've been suckered onto the train too, Maxy.

Warlord swears it's for out own good, but I'm not too sure.....
lloyd mayflower
You two are more than welcome to sit in on the apologies, If Warlord comes out from hiding and takes me on.

I must admit I was a little disappointed in you both, getting into bed with the fraudster!
ROLL DEEP
He date raped me.
Nay_Sayer
Anyone who picks Harrison deserves to permanently have the gheyest sig ever created...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Sep 21 2010, 04:45 PM) *
Anyone who picks Harrison deserves to permanently have the gheyest sig ever created...

More gay than Lil-lightsout's old sig??
Warlord
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 21 2010, 10:03 AM) *
Since this fight seems to have been fairly divisive so far, and has resulted in the disgraceful creation of the "A Train" I figured it was a natural shout for a sig bet. Now I know that the fight is pretty lopsided on paper, so i'm willing to kick thing off with a sort of handicap system.

I'm going straight for the head of the monster, Warlord, you are responsible for this, so I want you! Here are my terms:

If the Fraudster somehow wins and plunges heavyweight boxing into its darkest depths, you get my sig for a month

If Haye rights this horrible wrong, as the bookies think he will, I do not want to own your sig, I only wish you to remove any Harrison related support from your profile, and issue a public apology to myself and the other Brits on the board for supporting this giant mouth who we are sick of hearing about, and a public apology to all boxing fans on fighthype for hoping that the heavyweight belt found itself around the waist of a total and utter fraud!

Warlord.......

Come out to pla-a-a-y!!!

laugh.gif I don't know how many times I have to say this, really, but I don't think anyone on this forum actually likes Audley Harrison. And I don't certainly don't think anyone is actually picking Audley to win. What I do think, is that everyone here is sick and fucking tired of David Gaye's lame ass calling out the Klits, only to back out in the end, time and time again, with no legit reason as to why.

As a result, there is a large portion of the boxing community that would like to see Gaye get his lame ass stretched cold by a bum like Audley Harrison.

Thus, the A-Train was born.

And really, I don't see how the sarcasm in all this continues to get lost, but it has, it does, and I'm sure, will continue to do so well into the future. But you guys, at least, please chill out with the fucking sig-bets. I don't think anyone here is actually picking Audley for the win.
Snoop
Az Da official "A-Train" reprezentative for Azian peoplez around da world, you all need to get familiar with who Brixton Bomber was and not take this so seriously. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 21 2010, 10:54 PM) *
laugh.gif I don't know how many times I have to say this, really, but I don't think anyone on this forum actually likes Audley Harrison. And I don't certainly don't think anyone is actually picking Audley to win. What I do think, is that everyone here is sick and fucking tired of David Gaye's lame ass calling out the Klits, only to back out in the end, time and time again, with no legit reason as to why.

As a result, there is a large portion of the boxing community that would like to see Gaye get his lame ass stretched cold by a bum like Audley Harrison.

And really, I don't see how the sarcasm in all this continues to get lost, but it has, it does, and I'm sure, will continue to do so well into the future. But you guys, at least, please chill out with the fucking sig-bets. I don't think anyone here is actually picking Audley for the win.

Stay in character Warlord. If they don't get it, and they're too stoopid to get it, then fuck 'em.

As for me I'mma gonna have to pick him in the prediction league against LilLightsOut as he is offering me triple points (whoops I meant to say QUADRUPLE points!!). Now it's just a bit of fun but if Audley lands his punch in a million watch out.......................da A-Train is going into overdrive as we celebrate the best British boxer since Danny da fuckin man Williamz.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 22 2010, 02:06 PM) *
Az Da official "A-Train" reprezentative for Azian peoplez around da world, you all need to get familiar with who Brixton Bomber was and not take this so seriously. laugh.gif

WESTSIDE.

Only problem iz Williamz & Sprotty spudded da A Train before.

Westside
Maxy
Warlord
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 21 2010, 11:55 PM) *
WESTSIDE.

Only problem iz Williamz & Sprotty spudded da A Train before.

Westside

Datz becuz Audley wuz only pretendin 2 looze. He neva woulda got da title shot if deez bumz at heavyweight had witnessed Audleyz tru skillz. Now dat he haz lulled dem 2 sleep, Audley iz goin 2 drop da hammer, starting wit David Gaye.

Westside....
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 22 2010, 04:54 AM) *

I remember the Brixton Bombers RBR, it was funny, I know your not taking all this seriously, I was just trying to find a way to get some enjoyment and a little friendly conflict out of a situation that im getting increasingly unhappy with. I'm beginning to hate Haye more and more for giving the Fraud a shot, and hating the Fraud was already a gimme. Hence the reason why I said I didnt want your sig. I'm pretty sure Haye knocks this prick out
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 22 2010, 12:46 PM) *
I remember the Brixton Bombers RBR, it was funny, I know your not taking all this seriously, I was just trying to find a way to get some enjoyment and a little friendly conflict out of a situation that im getting increasingly unhappy with. I'm beginning to hate Haye more and more for giving the Fraud a shot, and hating the Fraud was already a gimme. Hence the reason why I said I didnt want your sig. I'm pretty sure Haye knocks this prick out

I think everybody knows things ain't serious where the train is concerned. Amazed that anybody felt the need to have to explain shit with their own analogy to be honest.
lloyd mayflower
Having read my post back, I felt it was written in enough tongue-in-cheek nature to be treated in the banterous nature it was intended. I was obviously mistaken in my assertion that this thread was created to get a bit of light hearted back and forth going about a fight that otherwise turns most boxing fans off.

I am the first to apologise if the Warlords actual intention was to create a thread exclusively to showcase his ability to swap s's with z's.
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 22 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Having read my post back, I felt it was written in enough tongue-in-cheek nature to be treated in the banterous nature it was intended. I was obviously mistaken in my assertion that this thread was created to get a bit of light hearted back and forth going about a fight that otherwise turns most boxing fans off.

I am the first to apologise if the Warlords actual intention was to create a thread exclusively to showcase his ability to swap s's with z's.

laugh.gif

You ain't got nothin' to apologize for Lloyd.

I'd love to see if anyone was man enough in their hate for Haye, or should that read Gaye, to actually take you up on your sig bet challenge...probably not but we'll see.

Sadly, in Britain, we are gonna get loaded with this shit even moreso than the overseas posters. I heard the odds were 10-1 on Haye when the fight was made...you gotta wonder how many, if any, people put their cash on Harrison and genuinely believe they might be onto a winner.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Maxy @ Sep 22 2010, 02:41 PM) *
laugh.gif

You ain't got nothin' to apologize for Lloyd.

I'd love to see if anyone was man enough in their hate for Haye, or should that read Gaye, to actually take you up on your sig bet challenge...probably not but we'll see.

Sadly, in Britain, we are gonna get loaded with this shit even moreso than the overseas posters. I heard the odds were 10-1 on Haye when the fight was made...you gotta wonder how many, if any, people put their cash on Harrison and genuinely believe they might be onto a winner.

this is boxing... anything is possible... ROFLMAO!!!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 21 2010, 11:54 PM) *

Ssssoooooooooooo...........what you're saaaaaaayyyyyyyiiiinnggg iiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss.........anyway...

You want a sig bet or what??? laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 23 2010, 05:01 AM) *
Off the table now (if anyone saw it).

Shitbag!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 23 2010, 12:01 AM) *
Off the table now (if anyone saw it).

Hahaha, so you came to your senses. I was going to take you up on the offer, but I have too much respect for you.
lloyd mayflower
I didnt even see what you wrote....... lucky bastard!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 24 2010, 03:20 AM) *
I didnt even see what you wrote....... lucky bastard!!!

Fitz was willing to pick Harrison over Haye in a sig. bet with 2 to 1 odds..
lloyd mayflower
I'll give him 3 to 1
SENTRAL
I'll give him 10 to 1.
JonnyBlaze
10 to 1??hahaha..She's crazy even if Haye is a heavy heavy favorite..This is boxing..Mormeck put Haye down at cruiserweight so there is a chance this might happen to Haye at heavy..
SENTRAL
10-1, if anybody beats it I will double their odds because this is a mismatch of the highest proportions. My British friends are well informed and I make it my business to
check out every angle.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 24 2010, 06:31 PM) *
10-1, if anybody beats it I will double their odds because this is a mismatch of the highest proportions. My British friends are well informed and I make it my business to
check out every angle.

15-1
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 24 2010, 07:31 PM) *
check out every angle.

So is Audley just here for the payday?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 24 2010, 08:52 PM) *

I'm guessing he's fooled himself into thinking he's a chance, realistically he doesn't. There for a payday? I don't believe so. Ridiculously over-matched? Yes.
Warlord
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 24 2010, 05:39 AM) *
I'll give him 10 to 1.

I'll bet my sig versus your shirt. Is that... do-able?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 24 2010, 10:51 PM) *
I'll bet my sig versus your shirt. Is that... do-able?

thumbsup_anim.gif clapping.gif yahoo.gif
SENTRAL
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 24 2010, 07:52 PM) *

No, definitely not. His unshakeable determination in following his dream has to be commended. Perhaps some see him as an inspiration. If at first you dont succeed......

I give him zero chance, not because I rate Haye highly but because as a boxer he is in no way good enough to survive this fight, never mind win it. It's as much of a formality as you can get in boxing. The brits think he's a laughing stock and he won a gold medal for them so what does that say?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.