Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 119
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Doing the RBR shit again, but I'm mega bummed about Sakuraba getting subbed at Dream.16.

Matt fucking Serra coming to the ring to Gonna Fly Now. Fucking bum. Hope he gets decapitated. Definitely not worthy to be coming out to fucking Rocky music.
Warlord
Matt Serra looks like he should be on the fucking Jersey Boys or some shit. Fucking douche.
Warlord
First round nothing but stand-up. Lytle takes it pretty easily. His boxing is much better than Serra's, and it's showing.
Warlord
Great fucking fight, but I'm still not feeling it, unfortunately. Lytle landing some good shit, but damn, Serra is a fucking ZOMBIE. The guy keeps moving forward no matter how hurt he is. He's a queer, but I'm got a shred more respect for him now than I had 10 minutes ago.

But he's still a queer.

Just like Matt Hughes.
Warlord
Lytle takes all 3 rounds on my card. Hurt Serra a bunch of fucking times through the fight. Just too bad for Lytle that Serra has no brain inside his head, just a pound of ground beef. Man that sucker can take some abuse.
Warlord
Lytle wins 30-27 on all three judges cards.

No shock there.

Lil Nog up next. Though he has officially been known as "Lil Nig" in my book since an epic misspell of his name back on Sherdog a few years back.
Warlord
Could be another good fight. I'm not sold on Bader yet. I think he is probably the favorite going in to the fight, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Lil Nig take it.

Fuck it, I'm going with Lil Nig by ground-and-pound stoppage, RD2.
Warlord
Epic retard moment by Joe Rogan - referred to Lil Nig as a top "prospect" at 205. Really, dude? Lil Nig is a fucking prospect now? Turd.
Warlord
Damn, Lil Nig nearly got stopped. Let's see what he can do now that he's got Bader in his guard.
Warlord
Interesting 1st round. Bader did well early, and Lil Nig hurt him late, but respected Bader's power too much to go for the finish. Let's see what happens in RD2.
Warlord
And I just lost my stream. Congratu-fucking-lations. 2nd Week in a row!
Warlord
Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warlord
Back in fucking business. Barely.
Warlord
No clue what happened in Rd2. But in RD3 now.
Warlord
I think Lil Nig actually won the 3rd, but the UFC's gay scoring will put it in favor for Bader due to the takedown at the end. REckon Bader gets the UD.
Thegreatequalizer
thanks for the updates!
Warlord
Darth Bader takes it 30-27 on all 3 cards. Gay.
Warlord
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Sep 25 2010, 11:11 PM) *
thanks for the updates!

No problem, bro.
Warlord
God, please let Cro-Cop land a left high kick to Frank Mir's stupid looking face.
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 26 2010, 12:13 AM) *
God, please let Cro-Cop land a left high kick to Frank Mir's stupid looking face.

haha!
Warlord
Come on, Mirko. Throw that left high kick and nail Mir in his retard face.

If he dies, he dies.
Warlord
Mir getting booed handily.
Warlord
Mir reppin for all the wiggers around the world.
Warlord
Mir's a queer.
Warlord
Haha, Mirko lands a knee to the nuts. Didn't think that would affect Frank???
Warlord
Even 1st. Could go either way. I'll score it for Mirko due to his being heterosexual.
Warlord
Another dull round. Impossible to score. Whoever wins the 3rd wins the fight. Hope Mir doesn't get a takedown and win some gay-ass UD.
Warlord
Mir wins by KO with a knee to the head. Last time we'll see Mirko in the octagon, I'm afraid.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 25 2010, 11:22 PM) *
Mir reppin for all the wiggers around the world.

whats a wigger? just wondering....
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Thanks for the updates Warlord.
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 26 2010, 01:25 AM) *
whats a wigger? just wondering....

BigG
I thought Noguiera won 2-1 (I gave him rounds 2 and 3 and 1 was close). Bader had some takedowns but that means little if you do NO damage.
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 26 2010, 02:31 AM) *
I thought Noguiera won 2-1 (I gave him rounds 2 and 3 and 1 was close). Bader had some takedowns but that means little if you do NO damage.

I agree, and so did the guys scoring fights in Pride.

Unfortunately, nothing scores more in the gay UFC than a fucking takedown, even if you do no damage from top position and your opponent gets back to his feet immediately, or soon thereafter.

The UFC scoring system has ALWAYS favored wrestlers. Lay-and-pray was pioneered in the UFC, wall-and-stall was pioneered in the UFC; basically every bitch-ass mode of fighting in the world today was manufactured and perfected in the UFC.

Fucking faggots.
BigG
Yeah, and everytime Nog got him down, Nog would find his way up quickly and he won most of the stand up.

I also thought Sean Sherk lost to that guy

With that said, the main event wasnt a good fight but the rest of the card was good. I like that guy Lytle alot! Id love to see him get a title shot.
AussieLad
Really didnt like the Guillard decision. Melvin ran the entire fight. Should be a scoring penalty for that shit, especially considering he was talking himself up for getting the fight of the night and knockout of the night bonuses. Reminded me of Gayweather, running his mouth before the fight, running in the ring, pot shotting to a boring decision

I think Nog beat Bader. Baders stand up is terrible by comparison. Bader won the first round, nobody really did anything in the second, and clearly lost the 3rd. Not a horrible decision, but Bader looked the least comfortable with how the fight played out which tells me Nog was forcing his will.

Mir vs CroCop was pretty bad, despite the spectacular ending. Again, some sort of points or purse penalties should apply for the way they conducted themselves in the ring with a glorified sparring match. Way too much respect from both guys. Mirko needs to hang them up for good. He just isn't a force anymore

Also thought dunham did enough to beat sherk.

Wasnt that happy about the card as a whole, or the decisions. Matches looked good on paper, but the only one that delivered was Serra vs Lytle.
TheFonz
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 28 2010, 03:46 AM) *
Really didnt like the Guillard decision. Melvin ran the entire fight. Should be a scoring penalty for that shit, especially considering he was talking himself up for getting the fight of the night and knockout of the night bonuses. Reminded me of Gayweather, running his mouth before the fight, running in the ring, pot shotting to a boring decision

I think Nog beat Bader. Baders stand up is terrible by comparison. Bader won the first round, nobody really did anything in the second, and clearly lost the 3rd. Not a horrible decision, but Bader looked the least comfortable with how the fight played out which tells me Nog was forcing his will.

Mir vs CroCop was pretty bad, despite the spectacular ending. Again, some sort of points or purse penalties should apply for the way they conducted themselves in the ring with a glorified sparring match. Way too much respect from both guys. Mirko needs to hang them up for good. He just isn't a force anymore

Also thought dunham did enough to beat sherk.

Wasnt that happy about the card as a whole, or the decisions. Matches looked good on paper, but the only one that delivered was Serra vs Lytle.

Guillard won the fight. The fight sucked but he definitely won it.

Nog won

Sherk lost.

Cro Cop sucks.
BigG
Just watched the event and I thought

Dunham beat Seark 2-1
Lil Nog beat Bader 2-1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.