Thomas Hearns@welterweight
Aaron Pryor@junior welterweight
Henry Amstrong@lightweight
Roberto Duran@ lightweight
Pernell Whitaker@ lightweight
Oscar Delohoya @lightweight
Sandy Saddler@junior lightweight
Alexis Arguello@junior lightweight

Ring Mag writer Eric Raskin--- interesting... guys tone in his writing slants a bias he obviously.... Regarding Mayweather vs Arguello he writes " A body shot would freeze Mayweather and a right to the jaw would render him unconscious"... LMAO

Regarding DLH he writes Add a knockdown or two... and its Oscar by a comfortable margin" LMAO....

Good read overall... just I can tell this guy hates mayweather. His list is pretty good though...
SENTRAL
All of the above beat Mayweather. I despise his attitude as much as I believe he is the best active boxer of this day. I wont submit to those who claim his resume is special because it has more holes than a dart board.

I'm tired of him and I can't endorse his like.
Method
Hopkins would have beaten his ass at 160, 154. Period.
Lil-lightsout
Winky would have beaten him also at 154 when Floyd called him out. PBF would have not been able to keep him off him, he is no dummy and that is why the so called GOAT did not take the fight.
gravytrain
After Robinson got done with Mayweather he'd probably retire. Unlike Shane Mosley, if you try to talk some jive about Robinson's hair he'd whoop that ass.
STEVENSKI
There are a bunch more that would have beat him in their primes as well. Purely opinion based of course but he is far from the GOAT or the greatest in any division he has fought at. Great fighters have great fights & make great fights happen.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 30 2010, 05:51 PM) *
There are a bunch more that would have beat him in their primes as well. Purely opinion based of course but he is far from the GOAT or the greatest in any division he has fought at. Great fighters have great fights & make great fights happen.

well said, great post...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 30 2010, 06:51 PM) *

But he's undefeated, hahaha. How many can say that? laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 1 2010, 09:14 AM) *
But he's undefeated, hahaha. How many can say that? laugh.gif

Hey my car is undefeated in street races which makes it the best ever. I only race against cars with blown head gaskets that should be in a junkyard but at least I am undefeated.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 30 2010, 07:31 PM) *
Hey my car is undefeated in street races which makes it the best ever. I only race against cars with blown head gaskets that should be in a junkyard but at least I am undefeated.

Well then, you are just like Floyd...delusional.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 1 2010, 10:40 AM) *
Well then, you are just like Floyd...delusional.

Undefeated baby! You don't get it. I done proved myself how many times on the streets & you doubters still wanna punk me.
neophyte7
Arguello nor Whitaker beat mayweather... I mean dude has a nice list yet to suggest that Mayweather who has never been KOd gets frozen by a body shot and rendered unconscious by a right hand is pure nonsense. Like Arguello would have an easy time hitting mayweather LMAO aside from the Pyror ass kickings he took Arguello has losses on his record to guys far inferior to Mayweather LMAO...
WindyCityP
DLH @ 147 prime would beat PBF.

I believe DLH was allowed to weigh in 2 days prior to a fight at 135. huh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm getting tired of these Ring Magazine articles where they pit present fighters against the best of the past. I like the magazine but it seems to me that most people over there do not like Mayweather all that much. Then again, why would they? They once asked to interview him and he said he would only do it if he was on the cover.
Fitz
QUOTE (WindyCityP @ Oct 3 2010, 08:16 AM) *
DLH @ 147 prime would beat PBF.

I believe DLH was allowed to weigh in 2 days prior to a fight at 135. huh.gif

I was going to make a thread the other day about prime DLH vs Mayweather at 147. I too would take DLH, as I personally felt the fight they had was close, makes me believe a DLH in his prime and at his prime weight takes him.
PR316
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Sep 30 2010, 04:06 PM) *
Ray Robinson@ Welterweight
Ray Leonard@ weterweight
Thomas Hearns@welterweight
Aaron Pryor@junior welterweight
Henry Amstrong@lightweight
Roberto Duran@ lightweight
Pernell Whitaker@ lightweight
Oscar Delohoya @lightweight
Sandy Saddler@junior lightweight
Alexis Arguello@junior lightweight

Ring Mag writer Eric Raskin--- interesting... guys tone in his writing slants a bias he obviously.... Regarding Mayweather vs Arguello he writes " A body shot would freeze Mayweather and a right to the jaw would render him unconscious"... LMAO

Regarding DLH he writes Add a knockdown or two... and its Oscar by a comfortable margin" LMAO....

Good read overall... just I can tell this guy hates mayweather. His list is pretty good though...

I would take out Oscar at lightweight. PBF was too fast and skilled at 135 for De La Hoya. At 147 though, prime De La Hoya IMO does have a legitimate shot at beating him. PBF is not as quick nor as sharp at 147 like he is at 135 which was his true best weight.

Robinson at welterweight of course. I made this match up in the classic boxing forum. Ray is bigger, stronger, faster, and too powerful with either hand. Either he knocks Mayweather out with those brutal blows or he chases Floyd around and wins a clear decision.

Leonard same thing as Robinson.

Hearns too tall, too rangy, too big, too powerful. He would probably win a wide UD and stands a chance at scoring the late KO.

Pryor, Duran, and Armstrong would maul and outhustle him.

Not sure about Arguello. He was a good boxer but not particularly fast and he did have a tendency to cut. I would go with Floyd there.

Whitaker vs Mayweather is a hard one to call. It all depends on what the judges score.

Haven't seen enough of Saddler to draw a conclusion.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 2 2010, 05:25 PM) *
I was going to make a thread the other day about prime DLH vs Mayweather at 147. I too would take DLH, as I personally felt the fight they had was close, makes me believe a DLH in his prime and at his prime weight takes him.

my only problem with this assessment is hoyas fights, and he was prime hoya, vs the likes of quartey and i also think back to oba carr... quartey was not in the league of lil floyd and i think quartey won that fight... and in the matter of oba carr... at the time of that stoppage if i remember correctly it was in the 11th round carr had given hoya all kinds of hell and i remember thinking going into that 11th round that "damn this is a fuckin close fight"... after the ko that round the announcer would reveal the score cards and no matter what boxrec says that fight was a whole hellava lot closer than what the house judges had it that night... im not sold 147 hoya or any other version beats lil floyd... prime for prime... then again i didnt become a fan of hoya till he started fighting fighters his own natural weight.. so maybe imma lil biased... lol... but my opinion is if mosely could beat a prime hoya so would lil floyd...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 2 2010, 07:41 PM) *
my only problem with this assessment is hoyas fights, and he was prime hoya, vs the likes of quartey and i also think back to oba carr... quartey was not in the league of lil floyd and i think quartey won that fight... and in the matter of oba carr... at the time of that stoppage if i remember correctly it was in the 11th round carr had given hoya all kinds of hell and i remember thinking going into that 11th round that "damn this is a fuckin close fight"... after the ko that round the announcer would reveal the score cards and no matter what boxrec says that fight was a whole hellava lot closer than what the house judges had it that night... im not sold 147 hoya or any other version beats lil floyd... prime for prime... then again i didnt become a fan of hoya till he started fighting fighters his own natural weight.. so maybe imma lil biased... lol... but my opinion is if mosely could beat a prime hoya so would lil floyd...

I agree. DLH was a good fighter but Mayweather is too slick and more versatile.
Fitz
Once again, I'm not saying DLH is a better fighter than Mayweather and yes Mayweather is a better fighter than Quartey, but using logic like that, there would be no such thing as upsets.
Mayweather has proved time and time again that he fights safe and cautious against certain fighters, he fit this description when he fought an old DLH and still fought a close fight with him. I have zero reason to believe he feels more comfortable and takes more risks against a prime one.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 2 2010, 06:52 PM) *
I agree. DLH was a good fighter but Mayweather is too slick and more versatile.

i also base that assumption on what i thought lil floyd would have done with mosely had he fought him for the lightweight titles... people seem to forget what a beast mayweather was at jr lightweight... i guess i can say im satisfied they finally fought but i can tell you my opinion was, back then, that the fight would have only been marginally better then what we saw in their fight.... but it has to remembered that lil floyd lost a shit load of power moving up in weight as he has... not saying floyd would have won that fight by ko but he would have had mosely genuinely hurt on a lot more occasions and also lil floyd took a lot more chances back then cuzz he knew he had the power to end things... as judged by the chico corrales fight in which i gave chico all kinds of chances to win...

at the end of the day i guess i can say till this day the only fight you could really say lil floyd lost was the first castillo fight... after that fight and before, the guy has basically dominated... i think had he given us more of the fights we have wanted to see he wouldnt be hated as much as he is... i can agree with those that dont like his choice of opponents or lack of fighting but i also have watched the guy since the olympics and know it would def take a very special fighter to beat him... or for him to get old... or for his legal problems to end his current career and he come back in a few years not the same fighter... just my opinion... and for the record i dont think pac is that special fighter to do it but it would be a fun night finding out... pac has at least earned the right to prove his naysayers wrong....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 2 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Once again, I'm not saying DLH is a better fighter than Mayweather and yes Mayweather is a better fighter than Quartey, but using logic like that, there would be no such thing as upsets.
Mayweather has proved time and time again that he fights safe and cautious against certain fighters, he fit this description when he fought an old DLH and still fought a close fight with him. I have zero reason to believe he feels more comfortable and takes more risks against a prime one.

heres the thing tho young fitzgerald.... lil floyd only adapted this safety first style style after moving to welterweight... for whatever reason he adapted that safety first style i dont know but he did... maybe the punches hurt more i dont know... lol... but at the lighter weights he was two piecing cats... i think the reason is he knows his punch is not dynamite like it was at the lower weights and he has to accumalate punches on his opponents depending on who they are to get them out, i dont know... but then again thats speculation on my part... but what i do know is his style of fighting that he enters the ring with today is completely different then what he entered the ring with pre dela hoya... he used to be a seek and destroyer...
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 3 2010, 11:14 AM) *
heres the thing tho young fitzgerald.... lil floyd only adapted this safety first style style after moving to welterweight... for whatever reason he adapted that safety first style i dont know but he did...

Which is why I am basing my prediction on a fight at 147, not 135. You said he fights more cautious at welter and that is what I am saying about a fight between them at welter.
neophyte7
PBF fights more cautiously it seems at welter, yet against Mosely he was in seek and destroy mode despite Mosley rocking him. Floyd can do what he wants in there. his chin has been tested and his stamina recovery is tremendous. The guy has been doing it at a top levelsince 18 or 19 years old.. been great since he stepped foot in the ring at a young age. DLH at lightweight gets beaten up more convincingly than at 154. PBF started at 126 and gets heckled over not fighting guys like Paul Williams who should be at 168 or above.. LIL floyd has moved up and displayed boxing dominance over bigger opponents all his career...
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 4 2010, 12:19 PM) *
his chin has been tested and his stamina recovery is tremendous.

His chin was hit and he looked REALLY shook up.

Mosley couldn't finish the job.

So yeah, his chin has been tested but it's far from a solid chin. Hearns would've decapitated Floyd. A younger, fresher fighter could've maybe finished it and I don't normally like to make assumptions like that but this is a thread about it so I have....
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 5 2010, 04:19 AM) *
Floyd can do what he wants in there.

As witnessed by his fight with Baldozar.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 5 2010, 04:19 AM) *
DLH at lightweight gets beaten up more convincingly than at 154. PBF started at 126 and gets heckled over not fighting guys like Paul Williams who should be at 168 or above.. LIL floyd has moved up and displayed boxing dominance over bigger opponents all his career...

I am not sold on him beating up DLH at 135. I cannot stand Ocar but he was a beast at 135 & I think his power would have had Floyd far more wary than he was at 154. Saying williams should be at 168 is like saying Hearns should have never been a welter or Saddler should have never been at featherweight. You make the weight you can fight there. As for his dominance over bigger opponents what I see is that he has made some money fights & fought a lot of sub par opponents since 135 whilst avoiding the young gun top contenders.

neophyte7
Young top gun contenders? who? LMAO now Floyd should fight have fought "young gun contenders"... I now need an explanation on the young gun contenders Floyd has ducked or refused to fight...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 5 2010, 11:51 AM) *
Young top gun contenders? who? LMAO now Floyd should fight have fought "young gun contenders"... I now need an explanation on the young gun contenders Floyd has ducked or refused to fight...

I am not saying ducked but avoided as in did not fight. Some of the names are Margarito & Cotto & guys like Williams as well. Not saying there has been 100's of them but at the time they were all credentialed prospects/beltholders & of far better calibre than anyone he has fought at 147 excluding Mosley & they certainly were back then.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 5 2010, 11:56 AM) *
LMAO... the last time I heard of sweet scientist was back in the Maxboxing.com days... he used to let Motherfuckers have it. LMAO

Well he is certainly giving it to Floyd thats for sure.
Run and Gun Game Calls
floyd beat up an old shane guys
mosley would have cracked floyd early and often prime vs prime

And an old oscar fought to a very close decision with floyd
oscar 5 years younger would have been much better
Fitz
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 5 2010, 11:51 AM) *

I don't know if you want to use the word 'ducked', but this is a post from another poster in that other Floyd thread. Have a look, and this was during the time 147 was the hottest division.

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Sep 30 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Williams-Margarito
Margarito-Cintron
Cotto-Quintana
Mosley-Collazo
Berto-Quintana
Collazo-Berto
Cotto-Clottey
Margarito-Clottey
Cotto-Mosley
Mosley-Margarito
Margarito-Cotto

That was a very impressively deep era of Welterweights that all managed to somehow step in the ring against each other to prove who is the best! With such a big list I'm sorry if I left anyone out..

Realise that Mayweather was at one point, the undisputed 147 champion, they were the top contenders at 147 and ponder that for a minute.
neophyte7
The wide swinging with his eyes closed mosley would never beat Floyd at any weight...
Run and Gun Game Calls
neo, Mosley didnt always fight like that, did you even see him when he was younger and still had his abilities?
neophyte7
BEARDO ...Almost beat... LMAO.. yeah for 30 seconds Mosley was in command... LMAO
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 4 2010, 09:41 PM) *
BEARDO ...Almost beat... LMAO.. yeah for 30 seconds Mosley was in command... LMAO

So, you are suggesting a prime SSM would not have put his ass away right then and there?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 5 2010, 12:14 PM) *
Realise that Mayweather was at one point, the undisputed 147 champion, they were the top contenders at 147 and ponder that for a minute.

He done beat Mosley who was top dawg. You just anotha hata.
neophyte7
First of all PBF was not that hurt... and a prime mosely against a more prime mayweather = what we got that night... PBF recuperates and spanks that ass. Great fighters take great shots... PBF did that against Mosely. and Respect to SSM his old ass fried Margarito... If Shanes old ass fried him PBF would outclass him
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 4 2010, 10:02 PM) *
First of all PBF was not that hurt... and a prime mosely against a more prime mayweather = what we got that night... PBF recuperates and spanks that ass. Great fighters take great shots... PBF did that against Mosely. and Respect to SSM his old ass fried Margarito... If Shanes old ass fried him PBF would outclass him

Guess we will have to agree to disagree on PBF v Mosley. I think prime Mosley ends it right then and there, that night.

Can't disagree with you on PBF outclassing The Mexican Cocktail. Problem is he never proved it. I have said repeatedly that I don't think that PBF has ducked anyone. I do question his decisions, professional and private.
neophyte7
Fair enough... interesting to note that Mayweather was getting lambasted for not fighting "up and coming" young contenders... Ok now SERGIO MARTINEZ ( a damned good fighter) is King at middle yet he or no one else is trying to fight that KILLER RUSSIAN dimitry PIROG???... As a matter of fact who has talked about fighting this guy? does that make those boxers duckers..
Jack 1000
Good list by the OP and Ring writer,

I disagree about Delahoya. Floyd outboxes him around 116-112 or 7-4-1 at Lightweight.

Floyd would be too fast for Oscar.

Jack
gravytrain
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 4 2010, 09:25 PM) *
neo, Mosley didnt always fight like that, did you even see him when he was younger and still had his abilities?

Sure, it'd have been a better fight. It's not like Mosley had never stood in the ring looking for the perfect punch against an opponent who was frustrating him though. Mosley has always tensed up and looked for the big punch when he gets frustrated.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 4 2010, 09:28 PM) *
Actually, he almost beat PBF with his eyes closed, by accident last May.

When was this? I don't really consider buckling someones knees almost beating them, especially not when the person who was wobbled bought time and recovered. While Mosley did give Mayweather all he could handle for two rounds he didn't knock Mayweather down or have Mayweather dazed and looking as if the fight would end.
neophyte7
PBF weathered the hard shots and went after mosley... hurting him.. breaking him down (could have stopped him)... what more can you ask for in a fighter. he did not run ... PBF showed Mosley in essence is and always was notched below him in skill and makeup
BigG
Mayweather beats Saddler, DLH, Arguello but I can see all those beating him.

Mayweather just didn't dominate Shane, he gave him a beating. While watching the fight, I thought after round 8 that Mosley could get stopped in the next few rounds. And Shane is past his prime, but he was "The Man" at 147 and coming off the Margarito thrashing.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 4 2010, 10:50 PM) *
Fair enough... interesting to note that Mayweather was getting lambasted for not fighting "up and coming" young contenders... Ok now SERGIO MARTINEZ ( a damned good fighter) is King at middle yet he or no one else is trying to fight that KILLER RUSSIAN dimitry PIROG???... As a matter of fact who has talked about fighting this guy? does that make those boxers duckers..

I like Pirog. Damn tough. Skilled. Good pop.

Give SMartinez a chance. He has some pressing business with PWill. Besides, Pirog best get a couple more good fights before going after SMartinez. Nice win over Jacobs though, but was that all Pirog or was Daniel overrated?

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 4 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Sure, it'd have been a better fight. It's not like Mosley had never stood in the ring looking for the perfect punch against an opponent who was frustrating him though. Mosley has always tensed up and looked for the big punch when he gets frustrated.

When was this? I don't really consider buckling someones knees almost beating them, especially not when the person who was wobbled bought time and recovered. While Mosley did give Mayweather all he could handle for two rounds he didn't knock Mayweather down or have Mayweather dazed and looking as if the fight would end.

No question, PBF was the superior athlete that evening. What was interesting to me is that Floyd appeared physically stronger from the get go. He has grown into the welter division. It is true that he controlled the fight except for that small window. But IMO Mosley of 10 years ago finishes PBF in May.

You are right that he did not go down, but he was most definitely hurt. PBF was very impressive the way he bought time, but I don't think he survives a younger SSM.

By the way, if you go back to my statement, I was suggesting that Mosley with his eyes closed almost (accidently) cold cocked PBF. That does not mean he almost defeated him by decision.

Bottomline is that PBF was extremely impressive that evening against an SSM who had been inactive for too long before the fight (at his age) and had been considered nearly done before The Mexican Cocktail got caught before their fight.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 4 2010, 11:02 PM) *
PBF weathered the hard shots and went after mosley... hurting him.. breaking him down (could have stopped him)... what more can you ask for in a fighter. he did not run ... PBF showed Mosley in essence is and always was notched below him in skill and makeup

Don't disagree with anything in this post except the "(could have stopped him)" part. I thought the same that evening (in person) but upon review I don't think so. The bottomline is Mosley was never in as much danger of going down as PBF was when Mosley caught him.
neophyte7
True... but the punishment was mounting and even in the post fight interview mayweather said had the game plan been to go after him with bad intentions early he would have gotten the stoppage.
ROLL DEEP
The Mayweather who was wobbled by Shane in the 2nd (and badly wobbled, he was scrambled for about a minute after) would have been instantly put to sleep by prime Shane, prime 147 DLH, Robinson, Leonard and Hearns.

There is a reason why Floyd is so safety conscious when other 'slick' boxers before him (like Leonard and Robinson) trusted their chins enough to go for broke once in a while.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 10 2010, 05:33 AM) *
The Mayweather who was wobbled by Shane in the 2nd (and badly wobbled, he was scrambled for about a minute after) would have been instantly put to sleep by prime Shane, prime 147 DLH, Robinson, Leonard and Hearns.

There is a reason why Floyd is so safety conscious when other 'slick' boxers before him (like Leonard and Robinson) trusted their chins enough to go for broke once in a while.

It is interesting how the general frustration with PBF's inactivity and match choices is reminiscent of SRL's career, with the exception of the fact that Leonard was willing to get into the ring and trade with the bonafide monsters (Hagler, Hearns and Duran) of his era at the height of their monstrousness.

That said, to be completely honest, SRL's career was far more frustrating for me. IMO, that was the biggest waste of pure boxing talent in my lifetime.
gravytrain
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 10 2010, 08:33 AM) *

I don't think Mayweather has a weak chin, I think he's just been taught to be a defense first boxer. He handled Mosley well though, Mayweather played the matador with him. Mosley had every opportunity to get a knock down or kayo against Mayweather in that second round but Mayweather was way too smart for him. On the first right hand that hurt Mayweather Mayweather instantly tied up, then he went on the defensive using his footwork to buy some time. Then when Mayweather really got hurt by Mosley he pressed in with his guard up, clenched, then got to the ropes to recover. A fighter showing that much intelligence in my opinion will be pretty hard to to knock out unless he's fighting someone really overmatching him, other than Robinson I don't think the other fighters could put him away.

Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 5 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Good list by the OP and Ring writer,

I disagree about Delahoya. Floyd outboxes him around 116-112 or 7-4-1 at Lightweight.

Floyd would be too fast for Oscar.

Jack

Jack I am no oscar fan by a long shot, but many thought dlh squeaked out the win over a prime floyd. Dlh in his prime is worth two more rounds over floyd imo. Even possible that because to floyds stance he gets clipped by dlh's left hook. Not saying he would beat floyd, but i wouldnt dismiss it either
ThePrevailingWindz
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 10 2010, 10:27 AM) *
I don't think Mayweather has a weak chin, I think he's just been taught to be a defense first boxer. He handled Mosley well though, Mayweather played the matador with him. Mosley had every opportunity to get a knock down or kayo against Mayweather in that second round but Mayweather was way too smart for him. On the first right hand that hurt Mayweather Mayweather instantly tied up, then he went on the defensive using his footwork to buy some time. Then when Mayweather really got hurt by Mosley he pressed in with his guard up, clenched, then got to the ropes to recover. A fighter showing that much intelligence in my opinion will be pretty hard to to knock out unless he's fighting someone really overmatching him, other than Robinson I don't think the other fighters could put him away.

I agree with this post. Sadly, most people simply do not have the boxing IQ necessary to appreciate Mayweather's more abstruse skills. The way he tied up Mosley after that first right hand in the second round was nothing short of genius. Once Mayweather solved the Mosley puzzle all he saw was green code and the fight became a walk in the park. For example, Mosley's best punch of the fight was that counter right over the left hook in the second. Flashfoward to the 6th round the exact sequence (almost) occurs but Mayweather makes an adjustment. Check out 2:27 mark of the HBO highlight. People say Mosley was old and fail to give any credit to the brilliant adjustments Mayweather made.

Run and Gun Game Calls
Who said you had to knock floyd out to beat him though? Again Floyd is a great fighter, but honestly I think we are getting caught up to much in being a prisoner of the moment here.
neophyte7
PBF in that clip showed to me that he was stunned but never out of control. If Mosley is an all time great Mayweather showed he is all time greater. He dominated Mosley and came way unscathed without running...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.