Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Derek "Del Boy" Chisora to face Wlad
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Maxy
It's not 100% confirmed but a good source has told me the fight will definitely be made for December 11th. Boxrec have it up (doesn't mean a thing, I know), and Frank Warren has said that although the offer from Wlad isn't great, Chisora wants the fight.

Haye has mocked the sport by facing Harrison but surely Wladimir giving the 14 fight Chisora a shot takes things to an even lower level?

Have any of you even seen Chisora fight? Yeah, Ok, he's a pretty decent domestic level fighter but in no way does he deserve a shot at the world heavyweight title. A valiant losing effort is perhaps the very best he can hope for and if he can do that, at least he'll raise his stock. I'd say he's still 2 or 3 years from his peak but if Wlad totally busts him up it may well end up ruining his career.

Surely this is even worse than Haye-Harrison?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 5 2010, 10:29 AM) *
It's not 100% confirmed but a good source has told me the fight will definitely be made for December 11th. Boxrec have it up (doesn't mean a thing, I know), and Frank Warren has said that although the offer from Wlad isn't great, Chisora wants the fight.

Haye has mocked the sport by facing Harrison but surely Wladimir giving the 14 fight Chisora a shot takes things to an even lower level?

Have any of you even seen Chisora fight? Yeah, Ok, he's a pretty decent domestic level fighter but in no way does he deserve a shot at the world heavyweight title. A valiant losing effort is perhaps the very best he can hope for and if he can do that, at least he'll raise his stock. I'd say he's still 2 or 3 years from his peak but if Wlad totally busts him up it may well end up ruining his career.

Surely this is even worse than Haye-Harrison?

The question remains, why not bust up The Burger King?

There is no defense for not making the JT fight now.

Don't even try to go there Fitztein.
gravytrain
How is this worse than Haye/Harrison? Haye bitched out on multiple times and lied about the Harrison fight.

I'm so tired of people never giving either brother credit. This division is not deep, there aren't great fighters in it, and they've ran through just about everyone. Who else do they've left to fight, James Toney? OK, but what about after that? The HW division lacks the talent to question those challenging for the title, the only legitimate threat to either brother ran away from them like a Jamaican track star as well. Everyone in the top 10 has either been beaten by Wlad or Vitali or wont fight them, they simply have to explore other options.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 5 2010, 09:42 AM) *
How is this worse than Haye/Harrison? Haye bitched out on multiple times and lied about the Harrison fight.

I'm so tired of people never giving either brother credit. This division is not deep, there aren't great fighters in it, and they've ran through just about everyone. Who else do they've left to fight, James Toney? OK, but what about after that? The HW division lacks the talent to question those challenging for the title, the only legitimate threat to either brother ran away from them like a Jamaican track star as well. Everyone in the top 10 has either been beaten by Wlad or Vitali or wont fight them, they simply have to explore other options.

Yeah, I agree....but it is a shocking opponent for a title defence whichever way you look at it.

At least with Audley the general public know who he is and he is a 'name' (albeit not a good one), whereas Chisora is a nobody when it comes to the public knowing who he is.

Come back Lennox, Rahman, Tua and the other early 2000 fighters....we miss you cray.gif

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 5 2010, 09:42 AM) *

How did Haye bitch out? Haye wants a 50/50 split. Bitchkos think they're the draw and not Haye - so no 50/50, no fight. Bitchkos can keep fighting the Chisoras of the world....

And this fight is WAY worse than Haye Harrison.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Oct 5 2010, 12:17 PM) *
How did Haye bitch out? Haye wants a 50/50 split. Bitchkos think they're the draw and not Haye - so no 50/50, no fight. Bitchkos can keep fighting the Chisoras of the world....

And this fight is WAY worse than Haye Harrison.

Haye got a 50/50 split, then Haye said he wanted a greater percent of the British PPV buys. That's not 50/50.

Not to mention that Wlad would be facing practically the only top 20 fighter that he's not already beaten or is unwilling to fight him, Haye is facing a lower ranked[domestically and internationally] fighter just for the sake of having a big domestic fight.

P.S. I used the Boxrec rankings. Chisora is ranked 13th in the world and 2nd in the UK while Harrison is 42nd in the world and 3rd in the UK.
Maxy
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 5 2010, 11:35 AM) *
Haye got a 50/50 split, then Haye said he wanted a greater percent of the British PPV buys. That's not 50/50.

Not to mention that Wlad would be facing practically the only top 20 fighter that he's not already beaten or is unwilling to fight him, Haye is facing a lower ranked[domestically and internationally] fighter just for the sake of having a big domestic fight.

P.S. I used the Boxrec rankings. Chisora is ranked 13th in the world and 2nd in the UK while Harrison is 42nd in the world and 3rd in the UK.

Haye's fighting Harrison because he can earn good money for a quick nights work. He knows his stock is strong. He knows he will still have the chance to fight the Klits at a later date.

I don't agree with it, I think it stinks but it's happening and although I wouldn't try to defend it, I understand it.

Chisora is a character, he's a likeable bloke and I'd actually pick him to knock Audley out if they were to fight. No biggie there. Thing is, I don't think he is anywhere near ready for a shot at Wlad. Haven't looked at any rankings, they are all bollocks at the end of the day.

I think the average fan overseas knows who Audley is. They know he's a bum with a big mouth whose got bloody lucky simply because in Britain a fight with Haye sells. Chisora though? How many people know who he is? Have you seen him fight?

For the record though, I'm gonna say that Del Boy lasts more rounds with Wlad than Harrison lasts with Haye and Briggs lasts with Vitali. All 3 are shit fights. Things have never been lower than they are now.
SENTRAL
I've only seen Chisora fight one time and that was when he beat Danny Williams. Williams was shot and put up no resistance and seemed like he didn't even want to be in the ring, so it's impossible for me to judge him as a contender from that one fight. I see he is unbeaten in 14 but hasn't boxed anybody on the world stage and I think the only reason he might get this shot is because Wladimir sees this as a chance to get one over Haye. Beating the no.2 in England is better than beating the no.3. All 3 title fights are shocking though, none worse than the other and all 3 champions will walk away with their belts without having to break a sweat.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 5 2010, 01:46 PM) *
Haye's fighting Harrison because he can earn good money for a quick nights work. He knows his stock is strong. He knows he will still have the chance to fight the Klits at a later date.

I don't agree with it, I think it stinks but it's happening and although I wouldn't try to defend it, I understand it.

Chisora is a character, he's a likeable bloke and I'd actually pick him to knock Audley out if they were to fight. No biggie there. Thing is, I don't think he is anywhere near ready for a shot at Wlad. Haven't looked at any rankings, they are all bollocks at the end of the day.

I think the average fan overseas knows who Audley is. They know he's a bum with a big mouth whose got bloody lucky simply because in Britain a fight with Haye sells. Chisora though? How many people know who he is? Have you seen him fight?

For the record though, I'm gonna say that Del Boy lasts more rounds with Wlad than Harrison lasts with Haye and Briggs lasts with Vitali. All 3 are shit fights. Things have never been lower than they are now.

On the international level I'd say that it's quite hard to think that Haye/Harrison is worse than Wlad/Chisora. Sure, I can understand what Haye is doing.. But Wlad is fighting the best possible opponent while Haye is just looking to make some easy money. Being as objective as possible, 10 times out of 10 I'll give more credit to a champion looking to fight the best possible opponent rather than simply doing a fight for the money. Personally though, I think anything outside of Haye vs either Klits brothers is really an insult to the shallow division.

I can't speak for any of my friends that watch boxing, I'd much rather watch Wlad/Chisora than Haye/Harrison though. The fate of Harrison was decided quite some time ago, Chisora however is taking a huge step up in class and challenging for the HW title. I'd much rather support a guy such as Chisora, who's willing to take such a fight, then watch Haye get the obligatory kayo over Harrison.

thehype
It's like taking candy from a baby.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 5 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Agreed. Other than Wlad-Haye, pretty much any combination you have with Wlad involved is utter shit. That has more to do with the division.

I think it's about 50% current division and 50% the nature of the brothers.

Nobody gave a shit about quality of opposition when Mike Tyson was starting his career, people cared about him knocking guys out. If Wlad and Vitali would let go and do what they're capable of I think the HW division would be in better shape. It's just too hard selling a 6'7 240lb guy with one punch KO power that will gladly coast to a decision. The lack of personality doesn't help them either. Personally, I'd buy a Wlad or Vitali PPV if they just started saying "I must break you" as they touch gloves.
Jack 1000
I can't speak for any of my friends that watch boxing, I'd much rather watch Wlad/Chisora than Haye/Harrison though.

Good point, this unknown challenger has everything to gain and nothing to lose. He might be more competitive than people think.

If the Klitschkos would let their hands go more and throw more combinations in trying to get people out of there, they could have been exciting today, and HBO would have kept them.

The overly cautious style of the Klits is a turn off to American fight fans.

I just want to see an opponent come at each of them with combinations and pressure. See if they will fight or fold again. It's like the list of these no-hopers and has-been challengers that the Klits have been recently fighting choose to go in there and do next to nothing.

Jack
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 6 2010, 01:34 AM) *

Actually there is. See The Klits are pariahs in America so why make a fight against a washed up has been that will appeal to them when they can make a fight against a young up & comer from Europe whose fans will travel to Germany to fight in a sell out stadium.

How much money will Toney generate in Europe & how many Toney fans will travel to Europe to watch him take a savage beatdown?

Then ask yourself how putting a young up & comer from the UK in that same position is better financially.

Remember that this Del Boy is just as deserving of a shot as Toney is if not moreso as he has not had multiple chances & blown every one of them.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 5 2010, 06:45 PM) *
Actually there is. See The Klits are pariahs in America so why make a fight against a washed up has been that will appeal to them when they can make a fight against a young up & comer from Europe whose fans will travel to Germany to fight in a sell out stadium.

How much money will Toney generate in Europe & how many Toney fans will travel to Europe to watch him take a savage beatdown?

Then ask yourself how putting a young up & comer from the UK in that same position is better financially.

Remember that this Del Boy is just as deserving of a shot as Toney is if not moreso as he has not had multiple chances & blown every one of them.

I couldn't care less really. I like the idea of a young guy getting his chance, but if it is premature it is irresponsible of his handlers.

The real problem with the HW div is that the Klits are sisters. If not they would have fought each other at least twice by now and challengers would take their shots at the loser. The Sister Act is just plain fucked up for boxing.

I understand why they refuse to fight each other, but that doesn't make the situation suck any less.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
One of the Klits did go sniffing around Tua, whom I know had his prime about 15 years ago but still................apparently they only offered something like 400K so Tua turned them down.

You would think with their big fanbase in Europe they could at least pony up a mill to fight Tua who at least has a bigger name than Chisora or Sosnowski.
BigG
I just got done watching Chisora's fight against Danny Williams and i think he's a bit better than Audley actually. He's a big dude he has the build of Samuel Peter but Wlad will jab him to death and take him out late. Chisora needs to put serious pressure early to have a chance.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 5 2010, 05:45 PM) *

Yup - still undeserving imo, (as all the heavies are) but at least he's been winning fights at a title level.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 5 2010, 06:15 PM) *
I couldn't care less really. I like the idea of a young guy getting his chance, but if it is premature it is irresponsible of his handlers.

Yeah, it is premature. He'll get busted up BAD and probably be damaged goods, but he's not a massive talent and they're looking to take this chance to earn some 's by the look of it.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 5 2010, 10:03 PM) *
One of the Klits did go sniffing around Tua, whom I know had his prime about 15 years ago but still................apparently they only offered something like 400K so Tua turned them down.

Tua's done nothing to earn a shot and would've been jabbed and had his head rocked around the ring all night.

QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 6 2010, 02:53 AM) *
I just got done watching Chisora's fight against Danny Williams and i think he's a bit better than Audley actually. He's a big dude he has the build of Samuel Peter but Wlad will jab him to death and take him out late. Chisora needs to put serious pressure early to have a chance.

Yeah, similar to Peter but he jumps around a little more and is a little quicker. Either way, the fight ends the same.
lloyd mayflower
Deserving or not, I dont think this is as bad a fight as it look initially. Dont get me wrong, I dont know how Wlad can justify it, and I wouldnt bet a penny of my own money on Chisora beating Wlad, but he better come to the ring prepared and ready to knock Chisora out, cos from the 3 or 4 times iv watched Chisora, hes fit to swing for a good few rounds, and I think he'll be willing to go out on his shield. Its at least an intriguing fight.

Also, as far as an x factor goes, Wlad better be able to keep his temper in check, and you guys from outside UK may not know much about Chisora, but i'm sure Maxy and Roll will agree, he is one antagonistic loudmouth fucker! Last time I watched one of his weigh ins he nearly caused a riot cos when they were going face to face he grabbed his opponents head and slapped a big dirty kiss right on his lips! I'm sure he wont stay quiet once its signed and sealed
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 6 2010, 07:52 AM) *
Deserving or not, I dont think this is as bad a fight as it look initially. Dont get me wrong, I dont know how Wlad can justify it, and I wouldnt bet a penny of my own money on Chisora beating Wlad, but he better come to the ring prepared and ready to knock Chisora out, cos from the 3 or 4 times iv watched Chisora, hes fit to swing for a good few rounds, and I think he'll be willing to go out on his shield. Its at least an intriguing fight.

Also, as far as an x factor goes, Wlad better be able to keep his temper in check, and you guys from outside UK may not know much about Chisora, but i'm sure Maxy and Roll will agree, he is one antagonistic loudmouth fucker! Last time I watched one of his weigh ins he nearly caused a riot cos when they were going face to face he grabbed his opponents head and slapped a big dirty kiss right on his lips! I'm sure he wont stay quiet once its signed and sealed

Yeah that was Carl Baker. Nearly kicked off big time after that and Chisora got a loada stick for it. He's a funny bloke, he's a character but he ain't ready for Wlad. Yeah, the money will be pretty good for him, as will the exposure, but if he ends up damaged goods will it all be worth it?
lloyd mayflower
I don think he'll take a great deal of punishment. I could be wrong, but I think he probably just goes out there and goes for it, hence he wont be standing on the outside taking left-rights like a bum (Sam Peter). The reality of this fight is that if he cant come out the traps and tap Wlads chin, he probably gets blown out with the first or second decent combo Wlad puts together
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 6 2010, 08:45 AM) *
The reality of this fight is that if he cant come out the traps and tap Wlads chin, he probably gets blown out with the first or second decent combo Wlad puts together

Other than Chisora winning (which unfortunately I doubt) the only other out come is for Chisora to be taken out early so he doesn't take a prolonged beating like so many of the Klitschko's opponents.

Chisora is a funny dude. He's loud, charasmatic and his fights are entertaining too, so I wish him all the best even though I think it's too early for him.

How much do you reckon he'll earn from the fight? 100k? If he loses this then has a few more fights (with higher pay as he'll be a bit more of a name and a former 'title challenger') then he'll be on the right track financially.

I suppose Chisoras handlers are concerned that if he doesn't take this fight and then loses his next one, he will have (and his team) missed out on a career high payday.

Just think, we soon could have Audley 'A-Force' Harrison VS Derek 'Del boy' Chisora for the world heavyweight title laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 6 2010, 03:53 AM) *

I think if a figher would parry the jab Wlad wouldn't have such an easy time in the ring. Guys never try to parry his jab. The jab is really 90% of his offense anyway, you take that away and you've many more opportunities.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 6 2010, 03:14 PM) *
Other than Chisora winning (which unfortunately I doubt) the only other out come is for Chisora to be taken out early so he doesn't take a prolonged beating like so many of the Klitschko's opponents.

Chisora is a funny dude. He's loud, charasmatic and his fights are entertaining too, so I wish him all the best even though I think it's too early for him.

How much do you reckon he'll earn from the fight? 100k? If he loses this then has a few more fights (with higher pay as he'll be a bit more of a name and a former 'title challenger') then he'll be on the right track financially.

I suppose Chisoras handlers are concerned that if he doesn't take this fight and then loses his next one, he will have (and his team) missed out on a career high payday.

Just think, we soon could have Audley 'A-Force' Harrison VS Derek 'Del boy' Chisora for the world heavyweight title laugh.gif

Fuckin heavyweight unification bout on our shores!

Chisora is quite right to take the fight. Hes early on in his career. A loss is no disaster. If he loses as we all expect, well hes got plenty time to rebuild, hes clearly the best on the domestic scene, and he could probably make decent scratch standing opposite that fat pikey Tyson Fury whilst he uppercuts himself on the chin!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 6 2010, 04:52 PM) *
I think if a figher would parry the jab Wlad wouldn't have such an easy time in the ring. Guys never try to parry his jab. The jab is really 90% of his offense anyway, you take that away and you've many more opportunities.

Hey gravytrain, I appreciate your kinda new here, so i'm just warning you, you just opened up a jonnyblaze-in-the-box!!!

Be ready!
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 6 2010, 12:47 PM) *
Hey gravytrain, I appreciate your kinda new here, so i'm just warning you, you just opened up a jonnyblaze-in-the-box!!!

Be ready!

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 6 2010, 11:52 AM) *

It's a piece of cake to beat Wladimir.

You just need to punch him more times then he punches you within the alloted time whilst adhering to the rules as set out by the sanctioning belt.

Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezey.
gravytrain
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 6 2010, 04:45 PM) *
It's a piece of cake to beat Wladimir.

You just need to punch him more times then he punches you within the alloted time whilst adhering to the rules as set out by the sanctioning belt.

Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezey.

Exactly. Someone really needs to put those dirty cossacks in their place anyway, I'm so sick of the Communist regime of Dr. Steel sickle and Dr. Iron hammer.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 7 2010, 01:14 AM) *

I would hate to think how much the UK press would blow that one up. It would be like Frazier vs Ali x 10.
gravytrain
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 7 2010, 07:25 PM) *
I would hate to think how much the UK press would blow that one up. It would be like Frazier vs Ali x 10.

"Look at how Audley is walking to the ring, he truly has the heart of a lion. Watch him as he proudly steps through the ropes and paces like a predator looking for prey."

I'd rather listen to the commentary seeing as it'd actually sound like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they guy says "Look at how he spits into the bucket.. He truly has the heart of a champion!".
SmartyBeardo
Alright, this is fukn bullshit. This dude is going to get torn to pieces. He has no business being in the ring with the HW Champ. He has fought nobody. He has shit for skill. He doesn't come into the ring in shape (dudes got man boobs at his age?).

I'm calling it right now, The Burger King takes this nobody chump to school. Of course the chump would never get in the ring with JT. Talk all the shit you want about Toney, this shit is fukn pathetic and every motherfukn one of you know it.

Don't come at me with "JT is a bum", "JT hasn't earned it."

Enough!

He buries this loud mouthed no talent KO waiting to happen and every swingin dick one of you know it (and you too Sentral), including CP and Fitztein. Save your fingers typing your horseshit on this.

Watch the pathetic punk fight.

Case motherfukn closed.
Run and Gun Game Calls
there is no move for wlad at this point.

JT would get destroyed at this point, and people would slam him for beating up an inactive washed up old fighter.

and Haye, come on man, nobody really thinks he will beat either klit, the only reason he is talked about is his team is keeping him away from the klits as long as possible.

Say what you want about wlad, but the man is the 2 time heavyweight champ. Recognised as the champ by most people. If Haye really thinks he can win, take the fight, win the title, then make huge bank here in America. Right now he is costing himself money.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 8 2010, 02:49 AM) *
Alright, this is fukn bullshit. This dude is going to get torn to pieces. He has no business being in the ring with the HW Champ. He has fought nobody. He has shit for skill. He doesn't come into the ring in shape (dudes got man boobs at his age?).

I'm calling it right now, The Burger King takes this nobody chump to school. Of course the chump would never get in the ring with JT. Talk all the shit you want about Toney, this shit is fukn pathetic and every motherfukn one of you know it.

Enough!

He buries this loud mouthed no talent KO waiting to happen and every swingin dick one of you know it (and you too Sentral), including CP and Fitztein. Save your fingers typing your horseshit on this.

Watch the pathetic punk fight.

Case motherfukn closed.

Chisora may have mantits, but lets not be throwing that into a post intended to justify a shot for Toney. Chisora has shown decent stamina in the ring. Not great, and not tested at world level, but decent.

So you dont buy into the JT hasnt earned it arguement? Well lets forget about that for a minute. What can you offer me by way of evidence that the skills James had once upon a time several years and stones ago, are still present and correct?

I'll put this out there right now, I think Chisora beats Toneys fat ass, and furthermore, it would give me great pleasure to see it.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 8 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Enough!

JT has had his chances & blown it repeatedly. He is the very essence of undeserving. Who cares if he would or would not beat Chisora. The simple fact is that Chisora is 14-0 & far more marketable in Europe than Mr BK ever was or will be. America turned their back on the Heavyweight champions so why give another undeserving loudmouthed Seppo a shot?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 7 2010, 10:15 PM) *
Chisora may have mantits, but lets not be throwing that into a post intended to justify a shot for Toney. Chisora has shown decent stamina in the ring. Not great, and not tested at world level, but decent.

So you dont buy into the JT hasnt earned it arguement? Well lets forget about that for a minute. What can you offer me by way of evidence that the skills James had once upon a time several years and stones ago, are still present and correct?

I'll put this out there right now, I think Chisora beats Toneys fat ass, and furthermore, it would give me great pleasure to see it.

So you are on CP's "I dig watchin' old dudes gettin' busted up by young dudes in some sort of torchlight ceremony."

Talk is cheap, Lloyd. Chisora's a fukn bum, and you know it. JT beats his ass while eating double cheese burgers.

This has nothing to do with whether JT has earned it. It has everything to do with Chisora being a fukn joke without a punchline. Fantasize about that bum beatin' JT's ass if you like. Aint never gonna happen because he would never give the old man the opportunity to expose his worthless ass.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 7 2010, 11:50 PM) *
James Toney:

• Gets a shot for the WBA title. Turns into a NC because he used steroids
  • Gets a shot at the WBC title. Can't beat Hasim Rahman
  • Has a title eliminator with the WBC, loses to Peter
  • Is given an immediate rematch for another WBC eliminator, despite Peter earning his shot and beating him, and guess what? Loses again.
  • Comes back to fight Danny Batchelder and got busted for using steroids again and suspended a year
  • Last fight was more than a year ago and a 10 round fight only

I agree with you though. Toney is really making a strong case for himself as to why he gets a shot. Being over 40, fat, not top 10 in the junk division, getting 4 opportunities to win/fight for a title and caught cheating twice and not fighting in over a year? He should have had his shot a long time ago. They must really have it in for him.

rolleyes_anim.gif

Again, I could give a flyin' fuk if JT has earned a shot. This thread is about a fukn bum named chisora. Don't change the subject. Chisora doesn't deserve a shot. Hasn't earned a shot. doesn't have the skills to make a fight of it.

And you fukn know it. This thread is about a 26 year old professional boxer who needs a bra, and just got done beatin' up another worthless bum. Keep rationalizing this pathetic scenario Fitztein. Don't matter how pathetic the situation is as long as you can keep taking shots at JT.

JT may be an old washed up fighter, but he has more skill in the paw he holds the double cheeseburger in than that pathetic excuse for a professional boxer called Chisora will ever have.

And you know it.
lloyd mayflower
How can you be so vitriolic about Chisora? Hes 14-0, taking a shot offered to him? The new blood has to step into this division sooner rather than later no? How can you just come out and call a 14-0 undefeated up and comer a bum?

Hes maybe a bum compared to the JT of 10 years ago, but move on mate, its over. All thats left now is to wait for the heart attack
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 7 2010, 11:03 PM) *
JT has had his chances & blown it repeatedly. He is the very essence of undeserving. Who cares if he would or would not beat Chisora. The simple fact is that Chisora is 14-0 & far more marketable in Europe than Mr BK ever was or will be. America turned their back on the Heavyweight champions so why give another undeserving loudmouthed Seppo a shot?

Another Euro fukn bum that needs a C soon to be a D cup. Enjoy the view, CP.

He's a bum. He's fought nothin' but bums. He's a fukn joke that aint funny.

And you know it.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 8 2010, 01:27 AM) *
How can you be so vitriolic about Chisora? Hes 14-0, taking a shot offered to him? The new blood has to step into this division sooner rather than later no? How can you just come out and call a 14-0 undefeated up and comer a bum?

Hes maybe a bum compared to the JT of 10 years ago, but move on mate, its over. All thats left now is to wait for the heart attack

Take the fukn Euro blindfold off, Lloyd, and watch this guy's fights.

He's a bum because he has fought nothing but bums and he looks like a bum beatin the bums.

Now another bum gets a shot at lookin like a bum in a championship fight.

Enjoy the view of that bum.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 8 2010, 04:23 PM) *
Again, I could give a flyin' fuk if JT has earned a shot. This thread is about a fukn bum named chisora. Don't change the subject. Chisora doesn't deserve a shot. Hasn't earned a shot. doesn't have the skills to make a fight of it.

And you fukn know it. This thread is about a 26 year old professional boxer who needs a bra, and just got done beatin' up another worthless bum. Keep rationalizing this pathetic scenario Fitztein. Don't matter how pathetic the situation is as long as you can keep taking shots at JT.

JT may be an old washed up fighter, but he has more skill in the paw he holds the double cheeseburger in than that pathetic excuse for a professional boxer called Chisora will ever have.

And you know it.

Well this bum has never lost & the oppoenent you suggest as worthy certainly needs a bra under his bib.

As for Toney when was his last victory not over a bum. It does not matter how much skill he has it is can he still use that skill to win. I think we all know the answer to that one old timer.

Perhaps a eyesight test is required for you Gerry?

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 8 2010, 04:27 PM) *
Another Euro fukn bum that needs a C soon to be a D cup. Enjoy the view, CP.

He's a bum. He's fought nothin' but bums. He's a fukn joke that aint funny.

And you know it.

Yup he may be a bum but guess what he is getting PAID & a title shot whilst Toney is getting sweet FA thumbsup_anim.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 8 2010, 01:36 AM) *
Well this bum has never lost & the oppoenent you suggest as worthy certainly needs a bra under his bib.

As for Toney when was his last victory not over a bum. It does not matter how much skill he has it is can he still use that skill to win. I think we all know the answer to that one old timer.

Perhaps a eyesight test is required for you Gerry?

Yup he may be a bum but guess what he is getting PAID & a title shot whilst Toney is getting sweet FA thumbsup_anim.gif

And that's the crux of your argument, CP? "You're right, C cup is a bum, but he's getting paid for being a bum."

That would be funny if it wasn't so utterly, fukn pathetic.

Sad really.

As for eyesight, try taking your hands away from your eyes when you watch the videos of C Cup's fights. I know you are a CP, but just give it a try.

The truth hurts, don't it.

Lil-lightsout
10, 20, and even 50 years from now people in boxing will know who James Toney was. Already forgot that other chumps name.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2010, 01:50 AM) *
So.........what you are saying is........that James Toney isn't fighting for a title?

laugh.gif

No, Fitztein, what I am saying is the guy fighting for the title is a B . . . U . . . M, which spells bum. C-Cup, in case you hadn't noticed, genius, is the subject of this thread, not James Toney.

I couldn't care less if JT gets another shot. I just think the effort you put into attempting to rationalize why everyone else in the pathetic HW ranks deserves a shot but JT is a pathetic obsession.

But, to each his own pillow to hump.
Warlord
Audley Harrizon will clean up da division after he spuds dat bum David Gaye.

Westside...

Wlad da impaler don't want none uv da A-Force. He iz 2 busy railing Hayden Panettiere 2 deal wit da A-Train.

Audley Harrizon, da next undisputed champion of da world!

Westside...
King Eugene
SENTRAL
Read the back and forth with interest. Deserved or not, Chisora didnt ask for this fight, he was offered it. He doesnt deserve stick for accepting does he?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2010, 01:21 AM) *

• You are the first to reply to this thread
  • Mention JT in your first post
  • Then make a reference to me

You are making a very strong case. Yes, I clearly have an obsession with Toney despite you mentioning Toney and myself in the very first response of the thread. Another case you have closed. Keep up the good work.

laugh.gif

Why are people obsessed with Toney fighting for the title? Why? Why? Why?

It's a sad state of affairs when people are dying for an ancient middle weight to fight for the title.

We're not clambering for Chisora to fight - or any of the others as i've said before, NO heavyweight (apart from Haye as he has a title) is more deserving of a shot than the next....they're all rubbish.

You can't moan about Toney not having a shot without being hypocritical.

Whether it's Chambers, Rahman, Toney, Chisora, Harrison, Peter, whoever, none of them deserve a shot over the next.

If people want to be mad at someone, be mad at the powers that be that have kept the Klitschko brothers and Haye apart - not Harrison and Chisora for grabbing an opportunity.

Maxy
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 8 2010, 01:58 AM) *
No, Fitztein, what I am saying is the guy fighting for the title is a B . . . U . . . M, which spells bum. C-Cup, in case you hadn't noticed, genius, is the subject of this thread, not James Toney.

I couldn't care less if JT gets another shot. I just think the effort you put into attempting to rationalize why everyone else in the pathetic HW ranks deserves a shot but JT is a pathetic obsession.

But, to each his own pillow to hump.

The whole point is that there just ain't anybody worthy of a shot so they are having to dig around to find someone willing to take the fight who they haven't already beaten up. Chisora ain't a bum mate....nah, he's not worthy of this shot but who the fuck is these days? How much have you seen of Del Boy and better still, were you aware of him before this shot came up? Don't matter either way, I just wondered?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 8 2010, 08:20 AM) *
The whole point is that there just ain't anybody worthy of a shot so they are having to dig around to find someone willing to take the fight who they haven't already beaten up. Chisora ain't a bum mate....nah, he's not worthy of this shot but who the fuck is these days? How much have you seen of Del Boy and better still, were you aware of him before this shot came up? Don't matter either way, I just wondered?

Probably not, Maxy.

They know he's British so just slag him off anyway laugh.gif

Heavyweight title worthy? Nope. Bum? Nope.

He's a great domestic fighter who would probably do well at European level, but definately not a bum OR ready for Wlad.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 5 2010, 10:34 AM) *

Yes, you are correct, Fitzenheimer, I mentioned JT first. But, if you analyze my words, da Fitzci, I did not suggest that The Burger King had earned a shot. I only said there is no defense for Toney not being offered a shot.

Now, NewFitzton, why would I have gone there?

Simple really, Fitzpatia, because you more than anyone else have spent pages repeating the same argument against JT deserving a shot.

Deserving is not a word that belongs in a sentence describing the HW division. Therefore, Simone de Fitz, your argument is rendered toothless, impotent, limp.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2010, 02:21 AM) *

• You are the first to reply to this thread
  • Mention JT in your first post
  • Then make a reference to me

You are making a very strong case. Yes, I clearly have an obsession with Toney despite you mentioning Toney and myself in the very first response of the thread. Another case you have closed. Keep up the good work.

Is that a comparison that you are really ready to make, Fitztoy? Are you actually suggesting that I have spent more time on the JT subject than you?

Face it, Fitzreud, you detected a soft black subject and you humped it.

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Oct 8 2010, 05:29 AM) *
Read the back and forth with interest. Deserved or not, Chisora didnt ask for this fight, he was offered it. He doesnt deserve stick for accepting does he?

Never suggested that he should not take the offer. I just made the mistake of researching the loud mouthed french kissing bum's fights while a tad buzzed, and decided to liven up a particularly dull/dead thread.

My take is that he is a bum. That is not as dramatic a critique in the HW division given that the whole lot of them is largely a bumyard.

Why not put Tyson Fury in there next? Certainly wouldn't make any sense to put the two bums in the ring to prove which one is less of a bum, would it?

What about doing the CP thing and putting one of those bums in the ring with that HOF bum, The Burger King, and see where that torch thing ends up stuck?

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 8 2010, 08:02 AM) *
laugh.gif

Why are people obsessed with Toney fighting for the title? Why? Why? Why?

It's a sad state of affairs when people are dying for an ancient middle weight to fight for the title.

We're not clambering for Chisora to fight - or any of the others as i've said before, NO heavyweight (apart from Haye as he has a title) is more deserving of a shot than the next....they're all rubbish.

You can't moan about Toney not having a shot without being hypocritical.

Whether it's Chambers, Rahman, Toney, Chisora, Harrison, Peter, whoever, none of them deserve a shot over the next.

If people want to be mad at someone, be mad at the powers that be that have kept the Klitschko brothers and Haye apart - not Harrison and Chisora for grabbing an opportunity.

When you are using "obsession" and "Toney" in the same sentence, the name most deserving of residing in the sentence starts with an F and ends with a Z.

By the way, I agree that "none of them deserve a shot over the next." That is the point. Somebody kick the little black fat dude's ass, please.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2010, 09:17 AM) *
That is exactly right. People think I hate Toney or hating on him, but he is one of my favourite fighters. They don't even realise that apart from Haye, I would be saying the same thing I am about Toney as I would about anyone else. NOBODY has stood out to be the next guy that deserves a shot. Not Toney and not anyone else. I am only harping on Toney because he is the one that is being mentioned. Someone can name another fighter about deserving a shot at Klitschko, and I will argue with that as well.
It's pretty much, if you are asked to have a shot, be greatful because you don't deserve it. That goes for everyone.

laugh.gif

Agreed.

But then, why didn't you say it about this bum?

QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 8 2010, 09:20 AM) *

#1- Yes he is.

#2- Too much.

#3- Vaguely.

I made the mistake of researching him while buzzed. Talking about a buzz kill. Dude is on my shitlist for eternity (unless he accidentally sends Sister Chinny to The Land Of Twitch).

Until then, he is a B . . . U . . . M.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2010, 11:55 AM) *
Because I never ever saw a post with someone saying he deserves a shot, I am only posting in a thread that is about him getting one, not deserving one, and I fall back on what I said previously.

I think Chisora should be greatful, just like the majority of heavyweights. Though I would never have said he should get one prior to it, because there aren't many heavyweights period that I think should.
Though there are no clear standouts, though I think Haye is worthy, but we know where the problem is there, that's on Haye's end.

Fitztein, I hope that you realize that I respect your opinions and the effort you put into your posts. The different incarnations of your name are not meant to be derogatory but complimentary (and hopefully a bit humorous).

I was buzzed and felt like starting shit after suffering through researching C-Cup, that bum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.