FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Hittman25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYzIKJFro

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!! what u think
King Eugene
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 8 2010, 12:43 AM) *

What I think?

Another useless Floyd Mayweather thread. Bump another thread thats full of Mayweather backlash or how bout not show someone that you have so much hate for so much attention.
Snoop
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 8 2010, 05:43 AM) *

I think this is about 4 years too late.
Lil-lightsout
I thought someone bumped an old thread again.
neophyte7
Mayweather is the most talked about boxer on the planet even when he is not even fighting LMAO.... Mayweather aint the GOAT... great fighter yes. Great fighter that mastered the art of gaining popularity and money primarily by playing to the hate people have for him and his family.. Funny how people have more compassion for a RAPIST LIKE MIKE TYSON and bafoons like Ricardo Mayorga... EVEN JAMES TONEY (monkey acting and looking ass) IS APPLAUDED and cheered.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 8 2010, 12:12 AM) *
I think this is about 4 years too late.

I think he was just being brutally honest about how boxing works. Margarito at the time wasn't the best option based on what? Cash, PPV's or the purse bid? When they say he got offwered 8M, why didn't he take it? Who did he fight that year? And, were there any belts won throughout this period of time that he's supposedly ducking Margarito? But he did let you know why he fights and I think it takes a lot of balls to tell the truth. That's how boxing works. do you fault him for telling you the truth?
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 7 2010, 11:47 PM) *
What I think?

Another useless Floyd Mayweather thread. Bump another thread thats full of Mayweather backlash or how bout not show someone that you have so much hate for so much attention.

I think the thread is timely and interesting given the fact that Mosely is talkin shit about floydie ducking just to have PBF hand him his ass a few years later. In the meantime the Margarito vs PBF ducking naysayers can chew on the fact that the guy Mosely they called old and done beat up Margarito and eventually knocked his sorry ass out! i never had any interest in seeing Money vs Margarito then and I particularly don't want to see it now. But this is a perfect example of the validity of the aimless and senseless ducking claims that the Floyd hatas have ! How can they justify the past accusations of Floydie duckin Margarito in 2010? How can you even justify that as a legitimate argument based on dollars earned? Did he make less money that year? Was Margarito with Top Rank? Was Floydie? what belt would they have fought for? Was Floydie still in the belt business then? I really don't know. I think these all could have been factors in a Floydie not taking 8M. And if he was with Top Rank then, we all know 8M isn't 8M. Does anybody out there know?
gravytrain
I think Mayweather didn't take the fight with Margarito because a fight with Oscar is what would get him a career high payday, get him more exposure, and just completely be a better option than taking a Margarito fight. Mayweather was talking about Oscar for quite some time and I think everyone knows that was his goal was; get a big money fight with DLH then keep the big paydays coming in.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 8 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Mayweather is the most talked about boxer on the planet even when he is not even fighting LMAO.... Mayweather aint the GOAT... great fighter yes. Great fighter that mastered the art of gaining popularity and money primarily by playing to the hate people have for him and his family.. Funny how people have more compassion for a RAPIST LIKE MIKE TYSON and bafoons like Ricardo Mayorga... EVEN JAMES TONEY (monkey acting and looking ass) IS APPLAUDED and cheered.

It's funny how thick people are, Mayweather has come out and said he just acts out to get attention and create controversy and people still fall for his bravado. Ali once said something like "100% of the people are coming to watch me fight; 50% to watch me win and 50% to watch me lose.", I think Mayweather is closer to having 70% of the people wanting him to lose but it still gets PPV buys and tickets sold lol.
streetlion1
The Floyd ducking people thing is over IMO....Margarito though it was a fight some wanted to see...wouldve been like a faster paced Mayweather-Baldomir fight and Cheato wouldve been destroyed. If there is any fighter I feel Mayweather wanted to avoid its Cotto but that may not be the case either.

If there is anyone who is truly worthy of being labeled a duck artist it is Pacquiao. He has been duckin JMM for years....ducked Mosley even when offered a fight at 140....and whos own trainer said he wouldnt take a fight with any fighter where there wasnt an advantage...catchweight king!!

Floyd put the ducking rumors to rest when he took the Mosley fight...way before that he fought DLH at 154...he didnt make him drain himself to 147.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:05 PM) *
If there is anyone who is truly worthy of being labeled a duck artist it is Pacquiao. He has been duckin JMM for years...

Oh Im sorry I thought Pac had already at least fought him twice, how many times did floyd fight marg, or cotto, or pacquio?
Snoop
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 8 2010, 05:18 PM) *
I think he was just being brutally honest about how boxing works. Margarito at the time wasn't the best option based on what? Cash, PPV's or the purse bid? When they say he got offwered 8M, why didn't he take it? Who did he fight that year? And, were there any belts won throughout this period of time that he's supposedly ducking Margarito? But he did let you know why he fights and I think it takes a lot of balls to tell the truth. That's how boxing works. do you fault him for telling you the truth?

Dude, what are you talking about? I'm one of the few people on here that says Mayweather didn't duck anyone at WW:

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...6226&st=170

I was talking about posting the video being 4 years too late.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 7 2010, 11:43 PM) *

this video is old as dirt...i think mayweather shut shanes mouth properly... what shane says is not worth a hill of beans at this point...
Box in Hand
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 8 2010, 05:50 PM) *
this video is old as dirt...i think mayweather shut shanes mouth properly... what shane says is not worth a hill of beans at this point...

That basically sums it up.
Hittman25
fuck how old it is.....just argue about the mothafuckin topic floyds a bitch and this is the best little snippet of him proving it.........shane is old news....
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 8 2010, 07:39 PM) *
fuck how old it is.....just argue about the mothafuckin topic floyds a bitch and this is the best little snippet of him proving it.........shane is old news....

Proving it? I think it's pretty hard to say Mayweather ducked Margarito then, especially with all the information available. Break the PPV record, make over 20 million, and get loads of exposure or fight Margarito. I'm thinking 10 times out of 10 a fighter would go with the DLH fight.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 8 2010, 07:44 PM) *
Proving it? I think it's pretty hard to say Mayweather ducked Margarito then, especially with all the information available. Break the PPV record, make over 20 million, and get loads of exposure or fight Margarito. I'm thinking 10 times out of 10 a fighter would go with the DLH fight.

Yup.
Hittman25
why not both u pussys? u cant fight margrito and DLH......U guys are whack thats what great fighters do is fight everyone that threatens ur top spot....IDK i guess im too old fahsion>>>I just miss the days when everyone fought eachother to see who was the best....sugar ray leonard did it hagler hearns duran DLH pacqiauo ray robinson ali frazier foreman ken norten or whoever....the times wen boxing was the shit is wen everyone is fighting eachother.......but stop postin if ur gonna say it was a smart bizness deal or this post is old... if its old than my bad i havent been a member too long
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 8 2010, 11:02 PM) *
why not both u pussys? u cant fight margrito and DLH......U guys are whack thats what great fighters do is fight everyone that threatens ur top spot....IDK i guess im too old fahsion>>>I just miss the days when everyone fought eachother to see who was the best....sugar ray leonard did it hagler hearns duran DLH pacqiauo ray robinson ali frazier foreman ken norten or whoever....the times wen boxing was the shit is wen everyone is fighting eachother.......but stop postin if ur gonna say it was a smart bizness deal or this post is old... if its old than my bad i havent been a member too long

Do you think Arum would put that fight together after the DLH fight? I'm thinking he would have just matched Margarito and Cotto up. I really doubt Bob Arum would be open to doing business with Mayweather at that point.

Pacquiao is equally as guilty of playing the game as Mayweather, why include him on that list? He didn't fight the champion of 140, 147, and wont be fighting the champion of 154 pound division. He also had the top guy at 147 challenge him while being willing to come in at 140 lbs and Pacquiao signed to fight Clottey. That's not showing you're the best, that's taking calculated risks. Or as they say in boxing; it's cherry picking. To be honest the only active fighter I can think of that will pretty much fight anyone, anytime, and under any circumstances is Mosley.
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 9 2010, 04:45 AM) *
Do you think Arum would put that fight together after the DLH fight? I'm thinking he would have just matched Margarito and Cotto up. I really doubt Bob Arum would be open to doing business with Mayweather at that point.

Pacquiao is equally as guilty of playing the game as Mayweather, why include him on that list? He didn't fight the champion of 140, 147, and wont be fighting the champion of 154 pound division. He also had the top guy at 147 challenge him while being willing to come in at 140 lbs and Pacquiao signed to fight Clottey. That's not showing you're the best, that's taking calculated risks. Or as they say in boxing; it's cherry picking. To be honest the only active fighter I can think of that will pretty much fight anyone, anytime, and under any circumstances is Mosley.

And Cotto
D-MARV
I haven't been able to post much lately because of Football season but when I do get a chance to post and see shit like this, it makes me feel as if I'm not missing much... This thread sucks!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 8 2010, 07:44 PM) *

its a common sense move gravy... but you cant explain that to everyone...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Oct 9 2010, 07:28 AM) *
I haven't been able to post much lately because of Football season but when I do get a chance to post and see shit like this, it makes me feel as if I'm not missing much... This thread sucks!

you aint missin shit d marv... this thread sums up all you need to know... enjoy ya football... lol...
Hittman25
U guys are wierd if this thread sucks why post nething? but i do agree football is the shit right now......
streetlion1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 8 2010, 03:49 PM) *
Oh Im sorry I thought Pac had already at least fought him twice, how many times did floyd fight marg, or cotto, or pacquio?

None but my point is alot of people are still hung up on who Floyd hasnt fought or who hes ducking but the last time I checked Pacquiao is still running from a 3rd fight against JMM but people dont consider Pacquiao a "ducker"....he didnt wanna fight Mosley at 140 and people arent calling him a "ducker". Also it was Pacquiao who turned down the fight with Floyd the first time around and only after Floyd says that he isnt gonna fight 3 times in a year they turn it around to try to make it look like Floyd ducked him which is bullshit. Pacquiao fights guys who are either drained or past it...or both...or he has a human heavy bag like Clottey give him a victory and all of a sudden this catchweight king is the greatest?! Hell no! If and only if he beats Mayweather will I crown his ass but all in all since the last fight with JMM his rise to the top has been.... o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

Floyd will whoop Pac-roids ass....he wouldve defeated a prime Margacheato with ease as well as 2days Cheato. I do wanna see the Cotto fight though.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 10 2010, 12:04 AM) *
None but my point is alot of people are still hung up on who Floyd hasnt fought or who hes ducking but the last time I checked Pacquiao is still running from a 3rd fight against JMM but people dont consider Pacquiao a "ducker"....he didnt wanna fight Mosley at 140 and people arent calling him a "ducker". Also it was Pacquiao who turned down the fight with Floyd the first time around and only after Floyd says that he isnt gonna fight 3 times in a year they turn it around to try to make it look like Floyd ducked him which is bullshit. Pacquiao fights guys who are either drained or past it...or both...or he has a human heavy bag like Clottey give him a victory and all of a sudden this catchweight king is the greatest?! Hell no! If and only if he beats Mayweather will I crown his ass but all in all since the last fight with JMM his rise to the top has been.... o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

Floyd will whoop Pac-roids ass....he wouldve defeated a prime Margacheato with ease as well as 2days Cheato. I do wanna see the Cotto fight though.

Does Quack, QuackMeow and QuackMan qualify as considering the little green monster "a 'ducker'" (though I am actually a fictional character solely owned and operated by my author)?
leonthegay
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 10 2010, 02:04 AM) *

Wow someone needs to shoot you in the face then set you on fire and roast marshmallows over your burning carcass. Floyd ducked Pac twice, the whole drug testing b.s was a way out for Mayweather PERIOD. That duck was predicted by many right after Pac destroyed Cotto. The same Cotto who beat a younger possibly roided version of Mosley who you claim Pac ducked. Ducking JMM? Bitch please.. Richard Schaeffer priced Marquez out of any possible 3rd fight with Pac and saved Marquez from getting knocked the fuck out in the process. Mayweather is known for taking the least amount of risk for the most reward. so if he wont fight a guy like Margarito and fought Baldomir instead(I dont give a fuck about a paper belt) and ducked Pac TWICE then obviously he knows these guys are high risk. Take a look at the Calderon/Segura fight and you will see what could have happenned if Floyd fought Margarito.
Snoop
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 9 2010, 03:28 PM) *
U guys are wierd if this thread sucks why post nething? but i do agree football is the shit right now......

Man has a point...
gravytrain
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Oct 11 2010, 12:13 PM) *
Wow someone needs to shoot you in the face then set you on fire and roast marshmallows over your burning carcass. Floyd ducked Pac twice, the whole drug testing b.s was a way out for Mayweather PERIOD. That duck was predicted by many right after Pac destroyed Cotto. The same Cotto who beat a younger possibly roided version of Mosley who you claim Pac ducked. Ducking JMM? Bitch please.. Richard Schaeffer priced Marquez out of any possible 3rd fight with Pac and saved Marquez from getting knocked the fuck out in the process. Mayweather is known for taking the least amount of risk for the most reward. so if he wont fight a guy like Margarito and fought Baldomir instead(I dont give a fuck about a paper belt) and ducked Pac TWICE then obviously he knows these guys are high risk. Take a look at the Calderon/Segura fight and you will see what could have happenned if Floyd fought Margarito.

How is drug testing a way of ducking someone?
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 11 2010, 01:56 PM) *

Now there's a typical Pactard in denial. Manny won't take a random drug test up to fight night. That's the new stip after he balked on 14 days. Manny's a user. Let's be serious. That had nothing to do with Floyd because Manny wouldn't take a 25M drug test. When you're dirty you leave money on the table to save your career. Manny's dirty or testing would be no problem. Get real. Just from a boxing perspective Manny stylistically is nothing that Floyd would ever run from. Manny would be an easy target until they stop the fight in late rounds cause Manroid can't see any more. Is that what you wanna watch?
neophyte7
Floyd only asked for a drug test. In the world of sports today this is a reasonable and honorable request. Shane Mosley, the guy who ass raped Pacs next opponent, a former steroid user and all time great, took the test... Pac balked... he is either a bitch or dirty or both...
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 9 2010, 03:45 AM) *

Yeah but really? Who gives a shit about Margarito?
leonthegay
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 11 2010, 01:56 PM) *

I dont know what to tell you if you cant put 2 and 2 together.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Oct 11 2010, 03:38 PM) *

fact is i dont think either side wanted the fight at one point in time or the other... if pacs team really wanted to make that fight all that was needed was to call that bluff if it was a bluff.... except the offer.... and make the fight... if mayweathers team balks again then you have credence to what you say... at the end of the day i believe pacs people know their agenda and the cash out will take place once that agenda is done... aka... juice pac for his money making potential vs the house fighters before serving him up for slaughter... cuzz the pinoy aint beating mayweather....
gravytrain
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 11 2010, 04:29 PM) *
Floyd only asked for a drug test. In the world of sports today this is a reasonable and honorable request. Shane Mosley, the guy who ass raped Pacs next opponent, a former steroid user and all time great, took the test... Pac balked... he is either a bitch or dirty or both...

I think it's hard to believe some cats think the Olympic style testing is reason enough to back out of a fight. Now if I were Pacquiao I'd tell Mayweather that if he wants Olympic style testing he can pay for my testing out of his purse, but other than that it's sketchy. It'd be like if the MLB wanted Olympic style drug testing before the home run derby and some guy refused to be in it because of it. Are people about to get behind him?

QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 11 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Now there's a typical Pactard in denial. Manny won't take a random drug test up to fight night. That's the new stip after he balked on 14 days. Manny's a user. Let's be serious. That had nothing to do with Floyd because Manny wouldn't take a 25M drug test. When you're dirty you leave money on the table to save your career. Manny's dirty or testing would be no problem. Get real. Just from a boxing perspective Manny stylistically is nothing that Floyd would ever run from. Manny would be an easy target until they stop the fight in late rounds cause Manroid can't see any more. Is that what you wanna watch?

If you could read you'd see I asked that question to someone that said Mayweather used drug testing to avoid a fight with Pacquiao. I really doubt Mayweather reads these forums, man. He's not going to ask you to hold the heavy bag for him or wash his back in the shower just because you get all offensive anytime you perceive even a remote bit of animosity towards him.
gravytrain
QUOTE (leonthegay @ Oct 11 2010, 04:38 PM) *

Can't put 2 and 2 together? LOL. What's there to put together? Someone says he doesn't like needles while having tattoos, some dude that used to parry punches with his face talking about being scared of blood, and most importantly the guy that uses an excuse after losing a fight as a reason not to get tested has a serious argument? He's a legitimate argument against the testing?

I think some of you just think about Manny Pacquiao refusing to be tested rather than thinking of an athlete refusing to be tested.
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 11 2010, 05:30 PM) *
Can't put 2 and 2 together? LOL. What's there to put together? Someone says he doesn't like needles while having tattoos, some dude that used to parry punches with his face talking about being scared of blood, and most importantly the guy that uses an excuse after losing a fight as a reason not to get tested has a serious argument? He's a legitimate argument against the testing?

I think some of you just think about Manny Pacquiao refusing to be tested rather than thinking of an athlete refusing to be tested.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That was a good one.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 12 2010, 06:39 AM) *
I don't know if that is a good example. I can see what you are saying, but can you see it from the other side? MLB I'm guessing is the baseball league, which is governed by a standard, they have rules and a contract that is pretty standard.
You seem like a pretty switched on dude, so would like to see your opinion on the other side. Boxing on the other hand is totally different. I don't know much about baseball, but I am guessing it is like a basketball, football, etc type of league. They don't move the goal posts as they go.
Boxing on the other hand is.
We have had Pacquiao in the past negotiate different rules in the contract like restricting the weight of a fighter when a standard has already been given to the division, we have had different gloves even though there is a standard already in place, he said Mayweather should pay $10 million for every pound he weighs over, despite the standard being something like 10%. Pacquiao isn't the only one guilty of it, many fighters have made up contracts as you go. I don't think it is comparable to what you said about MLB (unless I am mistaken about the league, and it's different how other leagues I am familiar with are run).
I don't think Mayweather did anything outrageous or something we have never seen before. Negotiating has always gone on with contracts, and most of the time like the ones I mentioned above, they usually benefit a certain fighter (restricting weight, ring size, etc). What Mayweather suggested doesn't give anyone an advantage like other stipulations in the past have.
That said, I don't think Mayweather did this to better the sport, but I don't think anything was wrong with what Mayweather said. What are your thoughts on it?

Pretty much sums it up for me. Pacquiao's demands only benefit him. Mayweather's demand, albeit this one time, indirectly benefits the sport.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 12 2010, 06:39 AM) *
I don't think Mayweather did anything outrageous or something we have never seen before. Negotiating has always gone on with contracts, and most of the time like the ones I mentioned above, they usually benefit a certain fighter (restricting weight, ring size, etc). What Mayweather suggested doesn't give anyone an advantage like other stipulations in the past have.
That said, I don't think Mayweather did this to better the sport, but I don't think anything was wrong with what Mayweather said. What are your thoughts on it?

That said, I agree with what JLUV said just before.

I don't think either want the fight, but both pretend they do, but when it comes to the crunch, nobody seems to want it bad enough. They are both acting like divas.

Agree. Neither has really shown they want it bad enough to step in the ring against each other. This has not just made them look more bad than they already did but most importantly it makes the sport look bad when both our best have a "why should I" mentality. These divas are still young and in their prime but are lounging back like they have already done it all, like there old and past it which makes it even more sickening.

As for weather Floyd ducked Margarito or not I think it's pretty clear he didn't want to fight him along with others for whatever reason it is/was. At the end of the day, instead of people defending weather or not Floyd made the right choices or not, Mayweather DID NOT fight Margs! Weather people wanna admit it or not, not fighting him DID hurt his career which is ALL that matters when talking boxing.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 12 2010, 02:39 AM) *
I don't know if that is a good example. I can see what you are saying, but can you see it from the other side? MLB I'm guessing is the baseball league, which is governed by a standard, they have rules and a contract that is pretty standard.
You seem like a pretty switched on dude, so would like to see your opinion on the other side. Boxing on the other hand is totally different. I don't know much about baseball, but I am guessing it is like a basketball, football, etc type of league. They don't move the goal posts as they go.
Boxing on the other hand is.
We have had Pacquiao in the past negotiate different rules in the contract like restricting the weight of a fighter when a standard has already been given to the division, we have had different gloves even though there is a standard already in place, he said Mayweather should pay $10 million for every pound he weighs over, despite the standard being something like 10%. Pacquiao isn't the only one guilty of it, many fighters have made up contracts as you go. I don't think it is comparable to what you said about MLB (unless I am mistaken about the league, and it's different how other leagues I am familiar with are run).

That said, I agree with what JLUV said just before.

I don't think either want the fight, but both pretend they do, but when it comes to the crunch, nobody seems to want it bad enough. They are both acting like divas.

I'm pretty sure Mayweather said on a 24/7 or something that the Olympic style drug testing was a response to the 10 million for each pound over. Now I can't say I really have a problem with the motive, only him trying to make it seem like he's doing it to cleaning up the sport. I really don't take issue with the superior testing though so long as Mayweather is willing to pay for it.

I just used a sporting league for the sake of discussion. There are already testing standards set in major sports leagues, they could easily impose more stringent testing before a major game or event though. Kind of like this situation only a league would be trying to mandate it rather than an opponent. To me it'd just be weird if any athlete who doesn't really have any science to support his position trying to get out of more stringent testing. You're drug tested after every bout, when there's a chance you'll undergo more strenuous testing you make some excuses before settling on a story then agree to it in a roundabout way[though issues on testing are still unkown]? To me it'd be like an MLB player being on the verge of dropping out of the Home Run Derby when told he'll undergo more strenuous testing, it just really makes you question his motives.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 8 2010, 03:49 PM) *

I'm a PBFfan, outside of Pac I could careless if Floyd fought Margaritoor Cotto? cotto would get his ass kicked in the worst way. Wy do I want to see that? I would like to see Floyd Fifgt sergio Martinez, Pacman & James Kirkland. Kirkland should be the tune up for Pacman in september 2011! yeah baby!
King Eugene
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 12 2010, 09:42 PM) *
You PBF fans amaze me. You layout these wish lists that you know damned well will never happen. Floyd aint tuning up with Kirkland. If anything he'll take on the winner of Alexander v Bradley, before he fights QuackMeow, if ever. I could also see him going after the Berto v Hernandez winner.

Dont throw all of Mayweather fans in one basket. We all do not think a like.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 13 2010, 12:27 AM) *
I'm not making any pledges to the PBF Nation, KE. You know as well (or better) than anyone what I'm talking about. PBF has 2, maybe 3 fights left in him. Most of the PBF Nation can't get their mind around that, among other things.

He sure as hell aint fightin Kirkland.

if Kirkland gets some notoriety & pub and then the money is put on the table PBF will fight Kirkland. Hopefully irkland has dumped Ann wolfe and gotten a new trainer by now. If not,KIRKLAND WOULD HAVE NO PRAYER AGAINST FLOYD. James does not have the fundamental boxing skill right now to avoid being TKO'd by Floyd in the early rounds. right now, skill sets wise, James couldn't begin to hang.
JLUVBABY
im with eugene beardo... imma fan of mayweather admittingly but i know he wont be fighting kirkland or angulo or nobody like that... dudes only got 2 maybe 3 more fights if that before he calls it a career... his heart is further and further out of the sport every day.... imma fan of his cuzz i appreciate what he brings to the table when he does decide to lace them up these days... what i need to do is go watch some pernell whitaker fights cuzz thats the mythical matchup thats been on my mind lately... who wins that.... im thinking pernell but i need to pull some old vhs's out to be sure... lol..
neophyte7
Kirkland has not even earned the right to be mentioned fighting mayweather... he better fucking hope he still has it to beat his next opponent LMAO... Angulo... man please
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 14 2010, 02:25 AM) *
Kirkland has not even earned the right to be mentioned fighting mayweather... he better fucking hope he still has it to beat his next opponent LMAO... Angulo... man please

I'm with you man, fuck it, lets just put these guuys on PBF's resume without wasting everones time with an actual fight
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 12 2010, 07:29 AM) *

Or perhaps he is just a fighter who is prepared to operate under what the NSAC dictates rather than what a boy & his pops dictate?

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 13 2010, 12:15 PM) *
I'm a PBFfan, outside of Pac I could careless if Floyd fought Margaritoor Cotto? cotto would get his ass kicked in the worst way. Wy do I want to see that?

At the time it was discussed Cotto was one of the top dawgs at 147 & so was Margarito. Who cares how they have lost since the point is at the time they were considered viable threats & Floydie refused to fight them for whatever reason.
Hittman25
stevenski hit it on the fuckin button!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.