Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Ma Lopez vs Rafael Marquez SIG BETS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I got Marquez!
kidbazooka1
Im a fan of both guys but i gotta go with Lopez though im not too confident about it.
The CEO
I won't Sig Bet with anyone since I'm not active anymore...but I like Marquez in this fight too, G...

I see the young Lopez gettin' nervous after he tastes that experienced, Aztec Warrior heat...lol
oozemcbuck
I'm goin with Marquez too (no sig bet, since I don't know what it is.). I'm rican so I'll be rooting for Juanma, but I know that he's been wobbled before, and Marquez will do it at some point too, and he won't get off the gas when he does. Wouldn't be surprised to see this end before the 4th.
PR316
I think Lopez should win this fight due to his youth and power.

But with Juanma you never know. Fights just a bit too recklessly for my liking.
SmartyBeardo
I think this is what CP would call a "torch passing beat down." I don't think it has anything to do with the Olympics.
Mean Mister Mustard
I want Marquez to win , but he is very chinny and Juan Manuel Lopez is a very hard puncher.
AskTheBoxer
AskTheBoxer.com is predicting several upsets this holiday season.

Marquez over Lopez is the first one:
http://asktheboxer.com/sweet-science/news/...vs-marquez.html
D-MARV
I've got Lopez and I'm picking him to knock Marquez out.
TheFonz
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Oct 28 2010, 06:57 AM) *
I've got Lopez and I'm picking him to knock Marquez out.

I agree..... Those Vasquez wars took alot out of Rafa.
JLUVBABY
you can say marquez is chinny but lopez doesnt have the best chin either... i gotta ride with the old dog in this one.. lopez wont show him anything he hasnt seen before... It will be a great fight tho and i def can see both guys going down... and as i keep saying.. please bring on gamboa for the winner.... their division is getting hot tho.. there are other dangerous fighters down there...
King Eugene
Gamboa would taste the canvas against both Lopez and Marquez but would finish the fight strong and either decision or possibly stop both of them.

Anyway I'm picking Lopez but pulling for Marquez
kidbazooka1
Marquez knows this is his last hurrah he will make it a war thats for sure but JuanMa is pretty much a younger version of him.
PR316
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 28 2010, 11:57 PM) *
Gamboa would taste the canvas against both Lopez and Marquez but would finish the fight strong and either decision or possibly stop both of them.

Anyway I'm picking Lopez but pulling for Marquez

If Lopez puts Gamboa on the canvas(Which he would), Gamboa will not get up. Its one thing to do so from incidental shots.

But with the way he comes inside, chin in the air, off balance, leaving his feet.... That equals KNOCKOUT LOSS against Juanma Lopez.

Amateurs don't beat professionals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.