Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strikeforce
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
JZ Cavalcante getting ready to wreck Josh Thomson. Anyone watching this?
Warlord
Great fucking first round!

WOW!

Guys don't miss this shit!
Warlord
JC locked in a guillotine early in the round, Thomson came on with a great arm triangle at the end. How do you score that kind of round? Wow.
Warlord
Thomson working well off the cage, landing some good knees to JC's legs.
Warlord
Thomson gets the takedown, trying to take JC's back.
Warlord
Thomson may well be up 2 rounds at this point. At best, it is 1-1.

Cavalcante needs a big round in the 3rd to take this. Can he do it?
Warlord
Cavalcante in full mount now.
Warlord
To half guard now.
Warlord
Thomson working for the triangle now, maybe a body triangle. JC shakes it off, now they're on their feet.
Warlord
JC ROCKS Thomson, they're back on the mat.
Warlord
Fans are booing 'cause they're stupid.
Warlord
Thomson definitely took round 2, JC round 3. Round 1 will determine the winner.
Warlord
Thomson wins the UD, that's okay. But one of the judges scored it 30-27? WTF??? Even Thomson doesn't agree with that, lol. Said the judges need to learn how to score a fight. laugh.gif

Looks like Thomson got some hometown scoring help. Fans are booing.
Warlord
Noons vs Diaz up next. I think Noons will take it again if it stays on the feet, which it is likely too, since Diaz always seems to want to fight to his opponent's strengths.

If Diaz decides to make it a ground game, he can win it.
Warlord
Babalu sounds like Drederick Tatum out there, lol. laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Just in time for the main event. Don't know who to root for as both guys seem like tools. They could be the coolest guys in the world but they come off as ass wipes.
Warlord
Frank Shamrock needs to lay off the teleprompter.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 9 2010, 11:31 PM) *
Frank Shamrock needs to lay off the teleprompter.

LOL.

Been reading the Sherdog forums, and people call Noons "Zoolander". They're not entirely wrong.
Warlord
Sorry guys, my internet crapped out inexplicably for a good 20 minutes. Fucking China.

Anyway, a good slugfest. Diaz took it by UD. Noons needs to dedicate himself full-time to MMA if he ever wants to be a true champion.

Diaz won because he is the more complete fighter now, even when it comes to striking. Pure boxing doesn't work in MMA, and Diaz is just one more fighter in a long list to prove that.
Warlord
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 9 2010, 11:37 PM) *
LOL.

Been reading the Sherdog forums, and people call Noons "Zoolander". They're not entirely wrong.

Calling Noons "Zoolander" or Shamrock? laugh.gif I like Frank, but man, Barack Obama he ain't. Get off the fucking teleprompter.
Mean Mister Mustard
Yeah, Noons was one dimensional in there and as soon as his gas tank was low he bgan to wing punches that Diaz couls see from a mile away. Noons should learn some muay thai and incorporate more strikes into his arsenal.
The CEO
Good, fun card tonight...not as good as I HOPED it would be, but still entertaining...

I had Thomson and Diaz as the winners...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.