Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: margrito.....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JLUVBABY
rito lookin ripped and ready...
i know marg has caught some flack for the hand wraps episode... and i was one of the loudest supporters for him to be banned.... but he wasnt... and the fight is going on... with that said the guy looks like he is treating this fight very serious and i expect if nothing else a much better showing then what clottey gave... if the marg shows up that fought cotto... we are looking at an upset and i would like to think he is treating this fight as a do or die.... cheato is gonna be a monster come nov. 13... a month from right now they will be in the ring... national anthems probbly playing right now or maybe in the rounds but i believe the mans out for redemption... pac will have an uphill battle next month....
Romulus9
Just about every poster on this board would give a better effort than Clottey did. Not much of a measuring stick.

I do concur, however, that Margarito is going to present some problems for Pacquiao. Absolutely.
STEVENSKI
Margarito looks good. I give him the benifit of the doubt as are fighters (not that I am one) really aware of what constitutes legal & illegal wrapping of the hands?

Hopefully it will be a good fight in Nov.
King Eugene
The sum-bitch is going to come to fight. Thats a given. The only concern is will he be able to catch the Mexi-cutioner? I think not...Manny isn't getting tired! Margarito has had over a year to get into tip top shape, he'll put up a way better performance than Clottey, and will try to go for FOTY.

Will Manny be able to hurt Margarito the way Shane did? Will Margarito respect Manny's power? Man this is going to be a good one.

I'll still take Manny by decisive UD but in a pretty good war though.
kidbazooka1
Marg looks freakin ripped and ready to go but his come forward style is exactly what Manny wants.

Pacqiuao's speed and pwoer will be too much for Marg at the end of the day but im sure he'll give a much better fight than Clottey.
oozemcbuck
He could stink it up just like Clottey, too. I'm wondering how many of you guys are gonna pay for this PPV ? Not me.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 13 2010, 11:33 PM) *
Marg looks freakin ripped and ready to go but his come forward style is exactly what Manny wants.

Pacqiuao's speed and pwoer will be too much for Marg at the end of the day but im sure he'll give a much better fight than Clottey.

yes marg has that come forward style that manny loves to fight.... but.... when does manny fight someone with that style that is just naturally too big?.. that moves him when they punch him?.... clottey moved him the few times he actually punched and marg is naturally bigger then clottey and will bring it where clottey refused to bring it, and fades the heat and fires back.... believe me ive been to a lot of fights here in texas and there will be a lot of mexican flags waving that night in arlington.... its going to be an interesting crowd to say the least cuzz for the clottey fight id say 70 percent of the crowd i saw was either what i figured to be phillipino or mexican.... and they where split down the line... 35 percent mexican and 35 percent phillipino... for clottey everyone was rooting for pac... lol... now they have a mexican warrior so its gonna be fun and i cant wait for the weigh in... a lot of interesting shit talking takes place at the weigh ins amongst the crowd.... my latino brothers vs the pinoys.... thats gonna be fun to set back and watch... lol...
salvador
Yesterday's Roger Mayweather interview was one of the best interviews I've ever read. The notion that this fight is fixed is so deeply ingrained in him that it would almost be funny if he wasn't such an insider. Obviously Roger has some good reasons to try to downplay this fight, but he seemed sincere in the notion that this was clearly a fixed fight. Coming from a poster like me the notion that the fight might be fixed could be easily dismissed, but coming from a guy who's entire life has been spent in boxing's back rooms is a different thing altogether. Very interesting.

That said, I'm still really comfortable with the money I've laid down on Marg at +325. He's just too big and busy for Pac - even with the roids.
BigG
You would've asked me in 2007 who I'd pick, Margarito by KO. But Margarito isnt the same after the Cotto/Mosley fights and Pacman looks BETTER at this weight than he did at the lower weights. Pacman will baraka his face. I also think Margarito doen't deserve this fight...especially after getting annihilated by Mosley and getting caught with the plaster. Margarito should've beaten someone thats a contender at least. He didn't look good against that bum he was fighting. Also another BULLSHIT catchweight at 149? I hope Pacman gets fucking busted up in this fight even tho I gotta feeling Margarito's getting stopped in 5-7 rounds
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ Oct 14 2010, 12:29 AM) *
He could stink it up just like Clottey, too. I'm wondering how many of you guys are gonna pay for this PPV ? Not me.

I actualy see this PPV doing very well.
EAlbian
Margarito comes forward with too much weight on his front foot, manny will keep turning him and giving him angles. Margs is there to be hit, there will be some kind of stoppage. I dont think manny has the thudding power that mosley did to knock him down but the sharp punches and speed will be too much for Margarito. I'd say see you later Margs in 10rds, this will look more like Delahoya/Pac than Pac/Cotto or Mosley/Margarito
streetlion1
Yea but Pacquiao is there to be hit too....when people throw punches at Manny they do damage...at first I was thinking Pac-roid would shred Margacheato but the more I think about it the more im leaning toward upset...or at least a very good fight and close decision. Manny cant fight backing up and if Cheato can stay tall and take Manny punches then I could see it happening. Every combination Cheato throws should start with a jab to throw Manny off of his rythem....if Cheato does get Manny backing up and touching the ropes alot he will win the fight Cheatos best defense against Pacroid will be his offense.
gravytrain
I don't really expect much from this fight. Whether or Margarito is in good shape or not he didn't look good in his tuneup fight and wont be looking good in November. Another thing, I wouldn't be surprised if he gasses in the fight from having to cut so much weight. Pacquiao's stamina and foot speed will embarrass Margarito.

Want to know how bad I think it'll be? Pacquiao boxes circles around this guy. Margarito will have Pacquiao looking like Ray Leonard in there.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 13 2010, 11:59 PM) *
Margarito looks good. I give him the benifit of the doubt as are fighters (not that I am one) really aware of what constitutes legal & illegal wrapping of the hands?

Hopefully it will be a good fight in Nov.

If he was watching his trainer wrap his hands there's not a doubt in my mind that he knew what was going on. You'd have to be blind to not tell the difference between the pad a trainer made and what was put on his wraps. When you're in the game for a while you'll know what a legal wrap is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Margarito and his trainer knew what was going on, his trainer just took the blame so Margarito would have a chance at not being banned. I do know this though; his trainer, the guy wrapping his hands and has probably wrapped hands thousands of times, is definitely going to know the difference between a legal and illegal pad.
TheFonz
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:19 AM) *
Yea but Pacquiao is there to be hit too....when people throw punches at Manny they do damage...at first I was thinking Pac-roid would shred Margacheato but the more I think about it the more im leaning toward upset...or at least a very good fight and close decision. Manny cant fight backing up and if Cheato can stay tall and take Manny punches then I could see it happening. Every combination Cheato throws should start with a jab to throw Manny off of his rythem....if Cheato does get Manny backing up and touching the ropes alot he will win the fight Cheatos best defense against Pacroid will be his offense.

I see manny openning up alot of cuts on plastareato's grill.
KookedKrack
new tats?

You know what that means just hand him the L now.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 14 2010, 07:49 AM) *
Yesterday's Roger Mayweather interview was one of the best interviews I've ever read. The notion that this fight is fixed is so deeply ingrained in him that it would almost be funny if he wasn't such an insider. Obviously Roger has some good reasons to try to downplay this fight, but he seemed sincere in the notion that this was clearly a fixed fight. Coming from a poster like me the notion that the fight might be fixed could be easily dismissed, but coming from a guy who's entire life has been spent in boxing's back rooms is a different thing altogether. Very interesting.

That said, I'm still really comfortable with the money I've laid down on Marg at +325. He's just too big and busy for Pac - even with the roids.

Your post is almost relevant until you take into account that Roger is an absolute crackpot who will find any way not to give Manny credit for this win.
salvador
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 14 2010, 03:04 PM) *
Your post is almost relevant until you take into account that Roger is an absolute crackpot who will find any way not to give Manny credit for this win.

I agree that he's out there and a crackhead who wants to discredit Pac, but at the same time it's interesting that someone at his level in the game is comfortable talking about potentially fixed fights at the highest level - particularly after the Clottey-Pac performance. Whatever you want to say about Roger, I'd bet that he's aware of a lot of the sport's shady dealings. It's an interesting perspective.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 14 2010, 04:49 PM) *
I agree that he's out there and a crackhead who wants to discredit Pac, but at the same time it's interesting that someone at his level in the game is comfortable talking about potentially fixed fights at the highest level - particularly after the Clottey-Pac performance. Whatever you want to say about Roger, I'd bet that he's aware of a lot of the sport's shady dealings. It's an interesting perspective.

Sorry but I can't take anything Roger says seriously. Remember that radio interview where he was talking about what Floyd and manny would get if they fight. He was saying something like Floyd would get 100 million and Manny 75 million. The guy is deluded.
Fitz
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 15 2010, 12:41 AM) *
You would've asked me in 2007 who I'd pick, Margarito by KO. But Margarito isnt the same after the Cotto/Mosley fights and Pacman looks BETTER at this weight than he did at the lower weights. Pacman will baraka his face. I also think Margarito doen't deserve this fight...especially after getting annihilated by Mosley and getting caught with the plaster. Margarito should've beaten someone thats a contender at least. He didn't look good against that bum he was fighting. Also another BULLSHIT catchweight at 149? I hope Pacman gets fucking busted up in this fight even tho I gotta feeling Margarito's getting stopped in 5-7 rounds

What? How come? I always thought you were a big fan of Manny? Though I'm with you, would love to see Manny get busted up.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 14 2010, 10:49 PM) *

Roger is a compulsive liar & a convicted criminal. Nothing he says can be taken seriously when it is regarding any fighter.
gravytrain
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 14 2010, 05:49 PM) *

I don't think Pac's fights are fixed, I think Arum and Roach look at every angle and do everything possible to ensure Pac wins. Roger Mayweather saying a fight is fixed is about as credible as the Mayweathers trying to talk about PEDs.
Fitz
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 15 2010, 09:25 AM) *
I don't think Pac's fights are fixed, I think Arum and Roach look at every angle and do everything possible to ensure Pac wins. Roger Mayweather saying a fight is fixed is about as credible as the Mayweathers trying to talk about PEDs.

I think this is more likely. Though with the Clottey fight, I wouldn't say it was fixed, but I mentioned it before the fight and I felt that Arum and both parties knew that Clottey was just going in to collect a pay check. I know Clottey has a history of not working hard enough, but against Pacquiao, I felt it was worse than usual and when Clottey actually did let his hands go, he was tagging Pacquiao without much difficulty.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 14 2010, 06:36 PM) *
I think this is more likely. Though with the Clottey fight, I wouldn't say it was fixed, but I mentioned it before the fight and I felt that Arum and both parties knew that Clottey was just going in to collect a pay check. I know Clottey has a history of not working hard enough, but against Pacquiao, I felt it was worse than usual and when Clottey actually did let his hands go, he was tagging Pacquiao without much difficulty.

I think it's actually just good strategy from Roach. Clottey wont engage with a guy if they're putting pressure on him, Roach had Pac getting off too much for Clottey to be in the fight. I think his inability to switch from defense to offense just got exploited more than usual because Pac has the stamina to throw those 100 punch rounds.
Snoop
Something was definitely up for the Clottey fight. He was WAY too happy after losing.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 14 2010, 06:45 PM) *
Something was definitely up for the Clottey fight. He was WAY too happy after losing.

How much do sparring partners usually make, isn't it like $500 a day? If I made a million dollars in about an hour just to be a sparring partner I'd probably be happy too.
Fitz
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 15 2010, 09:45 AM) *
I think it's actually just good strategy from Roach. Clottey wont engage with a guy if they're putting pressure on him, Roach had Pac getting off too much for Clottey to be in the fight. I think his inability to switch from defense to offense just got exploited more than usual because Pac has the stamina to throw those 100 punch rounds.

That's pretty good reasoning, though I just got that feeling and vibe that he was just there for a pay day, though won't say that's wrong as that may have been the case and I think that could have been the case. I just think he was there for a pay day though.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 14 2010, 07:40 PM) *
That's pretty good reasoning, though I just got that feeling and vibe that he was just there for a pay day, though won't say that's wrong as that may have been the case and I think that could have been the case. I just think he was there for a pay day though.

It wouldn't surprise me, Clottey has never had much heart. He's practically always just been looking for a payday. Two fights that could have been career defining moments; Margarito and Cotto, didn't show up as Ws on his record because he's not determined. He was beating Margarito and let Margarito off the hook because of a bruised knuckle and Cotto was dead on his feet yet Clottey wouldn't dare to finish him.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 14 2010, 06:49 PM) *
It wouldn't surprise me, Clottey has never had much heart. He's practically always just been looking for a payday. Two fights that could have been career defining moments; Margarito and Cotto, didn't show up as Ws on his record because he's not determined. He was beating Margarito and let Margarito off the hook because of a bruised knuckle and Cotto was dead on his feet yet Clottey wouldn't dare to finish him.

i always said clottey doesnt have that 3rd gear... it was hard to watch him vs cotto cuzz he had cotto beat... he didnt close the show....
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 14 2010, 05:45 PM) *

Clottey was happy coz he'd just got the piggest paycheck of his career fighting in front of the biggest audience of his career. Also I think he was happy to go 12 with a guy who had just blown out De la Hoya, Hatton and Cotto in succession. I think Clottey was proud of that fact. THAT is why he is a B level fighetr and not an elite A class guy.

I remember some guys early in Tyson's career look incredibly happy to get to the 12th almost like it was a victory in itself.

Pac got tagged simply because he completely abandoned his defence to try and pound Clottey into submission. In fact there were times when he was virtually standing there hands down pleading with Clottey to engage. Clottey didn't because he knew for every punch he threw he'd get 3 back in return. Yes Clottey was a very carefully handpicked opponent but no way was that fight fixed. Pac is good enough that there simply isn't the need.

Snoop
Nahhh..I think he was happy because he got paid an extra million dollars for no reason. wink.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 15 2010, 02:57 AM) *
Nahhh..I think he was happy because he got paid an extra million dollars for no reason. wink.gif

Seriously Snoop if Pac was fighting Clottey straight after blowing through Cotto who had gone life and death with Clottey then why the fuck would you need to pay the guy off? Seriously. Your hatred of Pac means you end up using some dumb ass logic to nulify his wins.
salvador
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 14 2010, 05:24 PM) *
Roger is a compulsive liar & a convicted criminal. Nothing he says can be taken seriously when it is regarding any fighter.

If anyone has seen the corrupt side of boxing, he has. And my point is that someone like Roger might say anything to make Pac look bad, but the fact that the corruption of the sport is so ingrained in him as to how a multimillion dollar proposition would play out is damn interesting. I think it goes without saying that some fights are fixed and some refs (like Mills Lane when he decided not to disqualify Tyson for biting Holyfield's first ear off) are bought. Too many times close decisions go to the money fighter.

It makes sense that if a fight was going to be fixed, Clottey-Pac would have been that fight. Something was up there because Clottey was doing serious damage with the weight behind his punches and then he just stopped throwing. Arum ain't no boy scout and it does look bad that Pac won't take a blood test. With Marg, who's 32 and would never qualify for a boxing license in America without a guy like Arum behind him, this could well be the ideal opportunity to cash out. Which, I guess, is the long way of saying that when a guy like Roger talks about corruption at the highest level, there's something to it - even if it doesn't apply to this particular fight. I find that interesting.

All that said, I've got $200 on Marg at +325 and I'm very comfortable with that bet.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 15 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Seriously Snoop if Pac was fighting Clottey straight after blowing through Cotto who had gone life and death with Clottey then why the fuck would you need to pay the guy off? Seriously. Your hatred of Pac means you end up using some dumb ass logic to nulify his wins.

LOL. Think about it. Clottey straight didn't try in the fight. You think it was because he knew he was outmatched? laugh.gif

C'mon man. The few times he did throw, he landed, and landed effectively. Just look at their respective faces at the end the fight. Then Clottey, who angrily complained after losing to Margarito and Cotto, is grinning ear to ear and 100% okay with losing? If you just compare his past behavior and performance to his behavior and performance in the Pac fight, you'll notice a significant difference. All I'm saying is that I don't attribute that to "Pac being too good" (both for the reason Clottey was knocking him around at times and because of the way he has reacted from losing in the past). You, for whatever reason, give Pac the benefit of the doubt.

So maybe it's not me being too much of a Pac hater and you're being too much of a Pac lover, or maybe a bit of both (probably both). laugh.gif
BrutalBodyShots
I don't recall my exact score card, but I had Clottey edging Cotto. Anyone else?
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 15 2010, 12:03 AM) *
i always said clottey doesnt have that 3rd gear... it was hard to watch him vs cotto cuzz he had cotto beat... he didnt close the show....

In my opinion Clottey doesn't even have second gear lol.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 15 2010, 09:06 AM) *
LOL. Think about it. Clottey straight didn't try in the fight. You think it was because he knew he was outmatched? laugh.gif

C'mon man. The few times he did throw, he landed, and landed effectively. Just look at their respective faces at the end the fight. Then Clottey, who angrily complained after losing to Margarito and Cotto, is grinning ear to ear and 100% okay with losing? If you just compare his past behavior and performance to his behavior and performance in the Pac fight, you'll notice a significant difference. All I'm saying is that I don't attribute that to "Pac being too good" (both for the reason Clottey was knocking him around at times and because of the way he has reacted from losing in the past). You, for whatever reason, give Pac the benefit of the doubt.

So maybe it's not me being too much of a Pac hater and you're being too much of a Pac lover, or maybe a bit of both (probably both). laugh.gif

I like Pac he's afun fighter to watch. I make no apologies for that.

The problem with your argument Snoop is that if you accept that Clottey was paid off you are then basically admitting that Clottey was sooo good and sooo dangerous he had to be paid off. C'mon give me a break. Pac got broken up because he basically abandoned any pretence of defence to try and be the 1st man to KO the iron jawed Clottey. Pac fights face first and we all know that it is not uncommon to see him finish a fight all scuffed up. That really proves zero.

salvador
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 15 2010, 09:58 AM) *
I don't recall my exact score card, but I had Clottey edging Cotto. Anyone else?

I did as well. I thought it was pretty clear and the scorecards were dirty as hell. Don Trella was a judge who had it 116-111 for Cotto - a completely impossible score.
gravytrain
I think Clottey was smiling because Pacquiao was just trying to stay busy rather than hurt him. Let's be honest here, Pac and Clottey weren't going to have any animosity towards each other and Clottey caught a huge break getting to fight Pacquiao. He's smiling his the way to the bank, I doubt they paid him off.

Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 15 2010, 08:09 PM) *
I like Pac he's afun fighter to watch. I make no apologies for that.

And you shouldn't. I'm not asking you to.

The problem with your argument Snoop is that if you accept that Clottey was paid off you are then basically admitting that Clottey was sooo good and sooo dangerous he had to be paid off. C'mon give me a break. Pac got broken up because he basically abandoned any pretence of defence to try and be the 1st man to KO the iron jawed Clottey. Pac fights face first and we all know that it is not uncommon to see him finish a fight all scuffed up. That really proves zero.

No I'm not. I could still pick Clottey to lose in a legitimate fight. I don't have an issue with Clottey losing, it was the way in which he lost that bothered me. He lost because he didn't even try, and the few times he did try, he knocked Pac around easily and busted up his face. Why wouldn't he keep trying? Did you really think he was worried about Pac hurting him? When in the fight did Pac hurt Clottey to make him think twice of attacking?

Here's what I'm saying. The performance Clottey gave (or lack thereof) was clearly one of no effort. I don't think they paid Clottey extra to lose, I just think they paid him for showing up to justify it as a fight, and then do nothing. Think about it, what the fuck would Top Rank do with Clottey if he won?
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 PM) *
Then what did they pay him the the bonus seven figures for, Snoop?

Because Jerry Jones and Top Rank were so impressed by his performance!

Even though the rest of the world wasn't, it doesn't matter! It doesn't have to make sense remember?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 16 2010, 04:05 AM) *
And you shouldn't. I'm not asking you to.

No I'm not. I could still pick Clottey to lose in a legitimate fight. I don't have an issue with Clottey losing, it was the way in which he lost that bothered me. He lost because he didn't even try, and the few times he did try, he knocked Pac around easily and busted up his face. Why wouldn't he keep trying? Did you really think he was worried about Pac hurting him? When in the fight did Pac hurt Clottey to make him think twice of attacking?

Here's what I'm saying. The performance Clottey gave (or lack thereof) was clearly one of no effort. I don't think they paid Clottey extra to lose, I just think they paid him for showing up to justify it as a fight, and then do nothing. Think about it, what the fuck would Top Rank do with Clottey if he won?

The reason Clottey didn't open up more (if yuo actually watched the fight) was because everytime he did he got about 7 shots back for his trouble. I don't think Clottey was in serious trouble but I do think he was feeling the punches. I believe he wasn't prepared to open up coz he knew the consequence of that would be his ass hitting the canvas. In short I think he came not to get knocked out and as such mission accomplished.

As for Pac getting bust up, I've discussed this before that's just the kind of skin he has got. He busts up easily. Surely you've seen it in enough fights to know that. Guys that bust up easily, really what does that prove? I expect him to put an ass whooping on Margarito and still come out looking bust up.

And again I'll repeat it. I see NOTHING in Clottey that would need me to pay him to lose. He isn't that good.

As for his non-performace, well plenty of your fellow Pac haters were claiming that by making Clottey fight at 147 he would be completely weight drained and lack the energy to put in a sustained effort. I'm pretty sure all you Pontoon dudes were riding that one pretty hard when the fight was 1st announced. Dare I say could there be some logic in that argument? Did a weight drained Clottey simply have nothing in the tank that night?
Hoodlum
I don't give a crap how ripped this cheating undeserving fraud looks Pacquaio is going to destroy him!
gravytrain
Clottey never opens up, any time someone puts pressure on him he does exactly what he did with Pac. The difference is Pac stayed on him while other fighters just put the pressure on in bursts. I think Clottey was just really happy the get that big payday and didn't care what happened. You guys can't forget that in every big fight [other than Judah] Clottey hasn't showed up to win.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 16 2010, 11:28 PM) *
The reason Clottey didn't open up more (if yuo actually watched the fight) was because everytime he did he got about 7 shots back for his trouble. I don't think Clottey was in serious trouble but I do think he was feeling the punches. I believe he wasn't prepared to open up coz he knew the consequence of that would be his ass hitting the canvas. In short I think he came not to get knocked out and as such mission accomplished.

As for Pac getting bust up, I've discussed this before that's just the kind of skin he has got. He busts up easily. Surely you've seen it in enough fights to know that. Guys that bust up easily, really what does that prove? I expect him to put an ass whooping on Margarito and still come out looking bust up.

And again I'll repeat it. I see NOTHING in Clottey that would need me to pay him to lose. He isn't that good.

As for his non-performace, well plenty of your fellow Pac haters were claiming that by making Clottey fight at 147 he would be completely weight drained and lack the energy to put in a sustained effort. I'm pretty sure all you Pontoon dudes were riding that one pretty hard when the fight was 1st announced. Dare I say could there be some logic in that argument? Did a weight drained Clottey simply have nothing in the tank that night?

Dude you're reading WAAAAAY too into it. I didn't really care about the Clottey fight. I didn't think he'd win. I just thought it was weird that Clottey literally didn't try in the fight when he's been so adamant on winning in his previous fights. Just seemed strange to me that he decided to stop trying in the biggest fight of his life.

Truth be told, I don't really hold that much to it. If you wanna say you thought the Pac fight was clean, go ahead. I'm just saying I thought it was fishy and then you jump on here claiming I didn't watch the fight, I'm a delusional Pac hater, even taking it back to the Pontoon - which for whatever reason is just brought up by either you or Spyder (can't get over shit much?) - and making it a bigger deal than it really is.
SmartyBeardo
How could I even dream that choirboys like The Circus Master and Jerry The Mask Jones would be involved in a setup?

Certainly has never happened before in boxing.
Snoop
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 17 2010, 09:55 AM) *
How could I even dream that choirboys like The Circus Master and Jerry The Mask Jones would be involved in a setup?

Certainly has never happened before in boxing.

Because you're a Pac hater...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 17 2010, 08:18 AM) *
Because you're a Pac hater...

Why? Because I call him QuackMeow, QuackMan, Quack?

Snoop, you hoyt me, "deep down inside." focus.gif

Honestly, I do not hate Quack. I detest The Circus Master and The Little Roach, though I respect their "professional" skills.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 17 2010, 03:23 PM) *
Why? Because I call him QuackMeow, QuackMan, Quack?

Snoop, you hoyt me, "deep down inside." focus.gif

Honestly, I do not hate Quack. I detest The Circus Master and The Little Roach, though I respect their "professional" skills.

(I hope you know I was fucking around)
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 17 2010, 11:34 PM) *
(I hope you know I was fucking around)

You know what they say about irony laced, satirical sarcasm . . . it gets SmartyBeardo wasted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.