Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarver 221 pounds I almost wanna change my pick
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Just seen the photo of Antonio Traver weighing in at a massive 221 pounds. he almost looks like James freaken Toney. He looks so outta shape I almost wish I could change my pick in the prediction league.

Dude needs to hit the crack pipe again and lose some weight.
blackbelt2003
That little ugly round bald head just turned into a big ugly bald balloon.

Black
King Eugene
Fuck him and the plane he road in on.
blackbelt2003
Milk Duds - the full fat version.

Black
Spyder
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 15 2010, 04:57 AM) *
Just seen the photo of Antonio Traver weighing in at a massive 221 pounds. he almost looks like James freaken Toney. He looks so outta shape I almost wish I could change my pick in the prediction league.

Dude needs to hit the crack pipe again and lose some weight.

laugh.gif
gravytrain
The Magic Man must have made some cake disappear.
KookedKrack
link to the photo?

no homo
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Oct 15 2010, 04:22 PM) *
link to the photo?

no homo

Go to fightnews and be prepared to be grossed out laugh.gif
JD
I want to see Tarver fight Wlad.

I really do.
gravytrain
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 16 2010, 12:05 AM) *
I want to see Tarver fight Wlad.

I really do.

Why, what has Tarver ever done to you?
Run and Gun Game Calls
After watching Tarver fight tonight i was begging for a klitchko fight. That was one of the most boring fights I have ever seen. Hell It made the Klitchko Brothers fights look like vintage Tyson fights. It was so bad, the announcers spent more time talking about tarver stretching out his shoulder, than talking about the fight itself.

where is John Ruiz when you need him?

I pick ol sloppy Toney to beat Tarver.

G A R B A G E
Hittman25
YA i really wasnt expecting to see tarver go out there and get a 1st round ko but what he put out there was good enuff for a fighter that hasnt fought in over a year that left counter was pretty sweet but he needs more power.......adamek vs tarver neone? just a thought i think they both need alot more fights at heavy but idk if they could test the klits....t
JD
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 16 2010, 01:27 AM) *
Why, what has Tarver ever done to you?

Everything besides commentate. Should he stick to commentary and never fight again, I will not want to see him fight Wlad. If he continues to fight and remind me how much I used to dislike him, I will wish to see a fight against Wlad.
JonnyBlaze
Tarver is the man..
BigG
Make Tarver vs Toney
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 16 2010, 02:02 PM) *
Damn! It was the dude's first pro fight back, and in the Heavies.

1. His conditioning was better than I expected. He actually holds the weight pretty well.

2. Did anyone expect more than a glorified sparring match at this stage?

3. Sure the competition wasn't much, but given the state of the HW Div. it wasn't all that bad for a first outing either.

4. Put Tarver and The Burger King together for "The Last Old, Fat, Bald, American, Black Man Standing"

1. he wasnt pushed at all so who knows how his conditioning really is

2. He is 41 so I was expecting more than a sparring match, but maybe i expect to much.

3. Still in my opinion he looked old and plodding

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 17 2010, 12:20 AM) *
1. he wasnt pushed at all so who knows how his conditioning really is

2. He is 41 so I was expecting more than a sparring match, but maybe i expect to much.

3. Still in my opinion he looked old and plodding

And who in the heavies doesn't look old and plodding? Haye and Adamek. Who else?

Anyone?
Run and Gun Game Calls
both klitchkos, hell sam peter....but your right not many
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 17 2010, 08:01 AM) *
both klitchkos, hell sam peter....but your right not many

Of course I must agree with you on The Sisters. But Peter? I don't think so.

Even the dudes in their 20s look old and plodding in the current HW Div.
Run and Gun Game Calls
I am compairing peter to the Tarver version I saw. To me Sam is alot more active and has punching power. Yes Peter does kinda plod forward, but I can handle that George Forman type of plodding along because the risk of an exciting KO is always there. With Tarver all you got is the risk of falling asleep. Just my opinion
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 17 2010, 08:24 AM) *
I am compairing peter to the Tarver version I saw. To me Sam is alot more active and has punching power. Yes Peter does kinda plod forward, but I can handle that George Forman type of plodding along because the risk of an exciting KO is always there. With Tarver all you got is the risk of falling asleep. Just my opinion

I hear you.

Tarver v The Burger King seems destined to be. Then we will get rid of at least one of the loud mouths for good.
Run and Gun Game Calls
unless they make a trilogy, lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.