Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shannon Briggs Recovering Fine
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD
Sounds like he is going to be OK...but here's to wishing Briggs the best.
caneman
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 17 2010, 11:11 AM) *
Sounds like he is going to be OK...but here's to wishing Briggs the best.

I hope he is going to pull threw & be fine! I really wish the fight was stopped!
JLUVBABY
im sure he's gonna be ok but damn i didnt realize just how busted up he was... both eye sockets broken!!! dudes got heart.. i hope he makes this his last fight... losing to the heavyweight champ the way he did going all 12 with some pretty limited skills and busted up the way he was is a good way to go out in my book... he's held the title in the past so he has a good story... he wont be beating any of the top 3 for the title so great run shannon... but save yourself from anymore abuse homie...
Hittman25
ya for real if ur not beating ne of the kilts by 8th round or making ne dents the fight should stop cuz all those dudes do to these second rate fighters is just beat the pissout of them
Warlord
Vitali nearly murdering guys and putting them at death's door is just another reason why guys hating on the Klits is laughable at best. Hate them all you want, but their style is effective.

Hope Briggs is okay. Don't know why his corner didn't stop it after the 7th. Or the 8th. Or the 9th. Or any round after that.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 17 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Vitali nearly murdering guys and putting them at death's door is just another reason why guys hating on the Klits is laughable at best. Hate them all you want, but their style is effective.

Hope Briggs is okay. Don't know why his corner didn't stop it after the 7th. Or the 8th. Or the 9th. Or any round after that.

Briggs is old and has asthma, jogging can put that guy on death's door.
Lil-lightsout
First off I hope Briggs will be okay.

Who did Briggs beat to exactly earn his shot? When was was the last credible opponent Briggs beat?

What's really laughable is today's heavyweight challengers. Beating Briggs says very for Vitali. Sure Vitali is a very good fighter with a very effective style, but there is no freaking decent heavies around. At Vitali's age, I did think he looked pretty damn sharp in there, it is such a shame heavies suck today. It really sucks the talent these days is crap, it be nice to see how the Vitali would do against some heavies of the 80's and 90's.

The fight was a complete joke. NO way did Briggs belong in that ring. He did NOT even try to win. I can count on one hand of all the hard shots he threw at Vitali to even try and hurt him. Sure he showed toughness by taking a beaten, BUT that is ALL he showed. He did not at once try to win. Briggs had one strategy, and that was to survive.

Briggs corner should be hung, he showed no signs of winning ever yet his corner just kept putting him out round after round. And what the heck did they work on in training? Stay on the outside as a punching bag the whole fight?

No one is going to beat Vitali in a boxing match from the outside. What disgusts me the most mainly with heavies is the lack of effort. I mean you should know you have to stay on his chest as much as possible to land some shots. What good does it do to stay on the end of his punches the ENTIRE fight??? If you are going to get tagged up all night anyway, might as well try and work your way inside to at least land a few punches.

Vitali's KO percentage is way over rated. To say he has the highest % is quite laughable. Blame that entirely on the a lot of the fighters he faced. I could name 20 fighters in the past that would have cleanly iced Briggs last night. Look at all the clean solid shots, and there were a ton of them, and Vitali could not even drop Briggs once. Vitali is a good puncher for sure but his KO percentage is very misleading. Vitali is more of an accumulation of punches type of fighter.

Congrats to Vitali for being a respectful person and always coming in shape and giving his best.

It was funny listening to Briggs talk all that smack before hand, only to see him not even back up a thing.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 17 2010, 11:51 PM) *
First off I hope Briggs will be okay.

Who did Briggs beat to exactly earn his shot? When was was the last credible opponent Briggs beat?

What's really laughable is today's heavyweight challengers. Beating Briggs says very for Vitali. Sure Vitali is a very good fighter with a very effective style, but there is no freaking decent heavies around. At Vitali's age, I did think he looked pretty damn sharp in there, it is such a shame heavies suck today. It really sucks the talent these days is crap, it be nice to see how the Vitali would do against some heavies of the 80's and 90's.

The fight was a complete joke. NO way did Briggs belong in that ring. He did NOT even try to win. I can count on one hand of all the hard shots he threw at Vitali to even try and hurt him. Sure he showed toughness by taking a beaten, BUT that is ALL he showed. He did not at once try to win. Briggs had one strategy, and that was to survive.

Briggs corner should be hung, he showed no signs of winning ever yet his corner just kept putting him out round after round. And what the heck did they work on in training? Stay on the outside as a punching bag the whole fight?

No one is going to beat Vitali in a boxing match from the outside. What disgusts me the most mainly with heavies is the lack of effort. I mean you should know you have to stay on his chest as much as possible to land some shots. What good does it do to stay on the end of his punches the ENTIRE fight??? If you are going to get tagged up all night anyway, might as well try and work your way inside to at least land a few punches.

Vitali's KO percentage is way over rated. To say he has the highest % is quite laughable. Blame that entirely on the a lot of the fighters he faced. I could name 20 fighters in the past that would have cleanly iced Briggs last night. Look at all the clean solid shots, and there were a ton of them, and Vitali could not even drop Briggs once. Vitali is a good puncher for sure but his KO percentage is very misleading. Vitali is more of an accumulation of punches type of fighter.

Congrats to Vitali for being a respectful person and always coming in shape and giving his best.

It was funny listening to Briggs talk all that smack before hand, only to see him not even back up a thing.

It's kind of hard to back your shit up when you have to deal with that brutish jab of Vitali's constantly bearing down on you.

That's my point. Again and again. Guys can shit on the Klits all they want. Vitali, and Wlad especially, have a fairly decent comp record. Tyson's was certainly no better. (Except for those real killers like Tubbs and Tucker, I guess. Lol.)

The time should have already come when cats just up and admit the Klits are just that damn good. Period.

P.S. Let's all start shitting on Shannon Briggs now. Before the fight I remember a few guys talking about his skill level being on par with the Klits (Nay Sayer, for example.) Now let's turn around and call him a bum because he got turned into a shit stain in the middle of the ring. I just shake my head at this shit.
Fitz
Not saying right or wrong, just saying what Briggs said after the fight.

He said that he has fought Foreman and Lewis and that Vitali hits harder than both of them.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 18 2010, 02:51 PM) *

Actually it is not. He stops his opponents (ie: KO) & most of those who have lasted the distance really should have been stopped so if anything it should be higher.

He may not be a concussive puncher in the vein of Lewis or Foreman but he certainly hits hard & harder than most heavies IMO.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 18 2010, 03:57 PM) *
He may not be a concussive puncher in the vein of Lewis or Foreman but he certainly hits hard & harder than most heavies IMO.

Briggs who fought all of them said Vitali hits the hardest laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 18 2010, 04:54 PM) *

That was a brain damaged man talking Fitz
BigG
First of all, i have to give a big salute to Briggs for his courage. What a champion. And Vitali looked DEADLY and dominant, even tho I dont like the Klitshcko

But in regards to power comparison between Klit and Lewis...

Maybe he was being extra respectful...Lennox had Briggs down 4 times in 5 rounds or something. Briggs was getting shaken up. Vitali hit Briggs with over 300 punches and he crushed his face but never buckled him. So I give the power/explosivness to Lennox.

SmartyBeardo
The Klits are the class of their era. All the comparisons to other eras will be just that, nothing more. They have beaten all comers for years.

That said, they will always be The Sisters Klit to me. Why, you ask? Because I brawled with my brothers from the time we started stumbling into each other. We nearly came to blows at the last family reunion. If someone was offering our family 10s of millions of clams to get into a ring and have at it with 8 or 10 oz gloves on, the deal would be done.

I do understand why they refuse to do it. But they need to understand why brothers like us will never stop calling them The Sisters.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 18 2010, 07:56 AM) *
The Klits are the class of their era. All the comparisons to other eras will be just that, nothing more. They have beaten all comers for years.

That said, they will always be The Sisters Klit to me. Why, you ask? Because I brawled with my brothers from the time we started stumbling into each other. We nearly came to blows at the last family reunion. If someone was offering our family 10s of millions of clams to get into a ring and have at it with 8 or 10 oz gloves on, the deal would be done.

I do understand why they refuse to do it. But they need to understand why brothers like us will never stop calling them The Sisters.

I have no respect for this division and think that historically, any records after lennox lewis retired should be destroyed along with the Heavyweight Division & all belts involved. Shannon Briggs is 18 years past his prime if he ever had one. Klits are joke. go take another toke and chill!
jlupi
i have to give a big salute to Briggs for his courage. What a champion>>>

I disagree. there is no courage in seeing how long you can stand up with no offensive effort. I could have wrote his excuses in advance saving everyone the time and effort of watching.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 18 2010, 04:54 PM) *

That was a brain damaged man talking Fitz

yep... no way vitali is a harder one punch hitter quitter than foreman... He's punching hard but he's not that hard a puncher... his punches at the top level seems they have to build up to get the fighters out of there... i think wlad has more one punch power than the big bro... but the big brother comes harder in the paint and can take more punishment... shit just imagine if they where fused together as one fighter.... lol... damn... but seperate... both men are beatable... like i keep saying a puncher thats not afraid can beat wlad (sanders and brewster)... hence vitali fights arreola... guys with guile that can take some but not quite as athletic fights wlad.. (tony thompson)... match wlad with arreola and vitali with thompson and you have two descent heavy weight fights... arreola has a better shot versus wlad and thompson has a better shot versus vitali... just saying they are eliminating the fighters by boxing the ones that best suit their style not by who will make the best fights for the fans... thats why they are so dominant... problem with haye is he is dangerous for the both of them to an extent but hayes best chance at winning is to fight vitali... vitali will struggle if ever he fights a true speedster. specially one with some power.. not sure if adamek has enough speed to make it work but that will make for a good fight.. he wont be scared of vitali and its looking like he may be next up for the big klit so we will see...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 19 2010, 10:37 AM) *
... problem with haye is he is dangerous for the both of them to an extent but hayes best chance at winning is to fight vitali...

Haye is not dangerous. Dangerous people do not make fights with Audley Harrison nor do they blatantly duck the best in the division.

I seriously cannot believe how many people want to buy into the Haye myth (not saying anyone in particular on here).

This is the same Haye that fought scared against a slug that has no concept of boxing in Valuev yet he is somehow a dangerous prospect for the two most skilled fighters in the division who make their living by beating guys senseless?

Holmes said it best & it sums up the Klit boys. "you gotta get a man drunk before you mug him" & that is exactly what they do.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 18 2010, 06:59 PM) *
Haye is not dangerous. Dangerous people do not make fights with Audley Harrison nor do they blatantly duck the best in the division.

I seriously cannot believe how many people want to buy into the Haye myth (not saying anyone in particular on here).

This is the same Haye that fought scared against a slug that has no concept of boxing in Valuev yet he is somehow a dangerous prospect for the two most skilled fighters in the division who make their living by beating guys senseless?

Holmes said it best & it sums up the Klit boys. "you gotta get a man drunk before you mug him" & that is exactly what they do.

Haye is far from dangerous. He's not real acurate and he has average pop. Also, his balance and footwork aren't really great. This is a guy that's spent some time in the gym with really aveage fight skill at best. If I'm one of todays heavyweights, I'd be itching for a fight with a guy with a marginal chin, no defense and no real ability to hurt his opponent. This is a Klits perfect opponent. You got it. David Haye. The Paulie Malignaggi of the HW division. A lot of mouth and NO POP. Soft hands of charmin ya know!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 18 2010, 08:28 AM) *
I have no respect for this division and think that historically, any records after lennox lewis retired should be destroyed along with the Heavyweight Division & all belts involved. Shannon Briggs is 18 years past his prime if he ever had one. Klits are joke. go take another toke and chill!

I make fun of The Sisters Klit. And the herd of garbage in the HW Div stinks. That said, The Sisters have defeated all challengers for an extended period of time.

My only real criticism of them is that they haven't fought each other. I understand their reasoning, but it is their achilles heel, legacy-wise. When else have the best heavyweights of an era refused to fight? Would Frazier be considered HOF material if he had refused to face Ali? Ali is considered the best of his era and by many the heavyweight GOAT because he faced the best in the division. Holmes is considered the best of his era because he fought everybody. Louis the same. Johnson the same. Marciano the same.

The Sisters Klit will not be considered as highly as the best of those eras because they refused to face the other best fighter of their era; Their sister. They will be considered good fighters but the fact they refuse to fight each other is keeping the superior boxer/fighter from realizing her potential.

Isn't it ironic?

All of that considered, they both still deserve respect for being superior athletes that always show up in professionally trained condition. I cannot think of a heavyweight boxer of any era that either Klit would have no chance against.

Stick that in your cornhole and smoke it.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 18 2010, 06:59 PM) *

i feel you stev... and you may be correct concerning wlad.... but vitali... haye is def in that fight... styles make the fights good or bad and in my opinion till they fight haye has a better than anybody chance of getting past vitali... its def fights that need to happen... we ca discuss this till our faces turn colors but fact is them boys are both very beatable... there is not a all around fighter except for maybe haye that can beat them both...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 19 2010, 01:10 PM) *
i feel you stev... and you may be correct concerning wlad.... but vitali... haye is def in that fight... styles make the fights good or bad and in my opinion till they fight haye has a better than anybody chance of getting past vitali... its def fights that need to happen... we ca discuss this till our faces turn colors but fact is them boys are both very beatable... there is not a all around fighter except for maybe haye that can beat them both...

No doubt they are beatable but the problem is that there is not a single active heavyweight fighter who can do that (barring a lucky shot).

The Klits biggest problem is that the only challenge they have is each other. Now being a twin I would not fight my brother for money & I can respect them for that. I don't think there has ever been a situation like that before with two brothers holding titles in the same division.
King Eugene
Hope Briggs have a speedy recovery. Call him courageous but I call him not very smart for taking that kind of a beating. I understand it was a chance at his last hurrah but that was just pointless even though enjoyable to watch.

Say what the hell you want about Vitali but NOBODY including his brother is beating him. He does pretty much what he wants with his opponents. David Haye has speed but Vitali has good timing. He'll time that jab up and start catching Haye coming in around the 3rd round or so and then it'll look like all of his other fights, pound them down and then take'em out! Vitali's relaxed style combined with Haye tiring quick...HAYE's is getting stopped late!

Haye has a better shot at getting to Wlad than he does Vitali.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 19 2010, 11:46 AM) *
My only real criticism of them is that they haven't fought each other. I understand their reasoning, but it is their achilles heel, legacy-wise. When else have the best heavyweights of an era refused to fight? Would Frazier be considered HOF material if he had refused to face Ali? Ali is considered the best of his era and by many the heavyweight GOAT because he faced the best in the division. Holmes is considered the best of his era because he fought everybody. Louis the same. Johnson the same. Marciano the same.

The Sisters Klit will not be considered as highly as the best of those eras because they refused to face the other best fighter of their era; Their sister. They will be considered good fighters but the fact they refuse to fight each other is keeping the superior boxer/fighter from realizing her potential.

They probably love each other and have common decency. They DO NOT want to hurt each other, instead if they fought it would be the most glorified sparring session ever and then get people like you (that want the fight) make a thread and complain.
It wouldn't be a 'fight' between them, and if a fight is compromised, I have no idea why anybody would want to see it.
ViperSniper
Good to see Shannon Briggs didn't receive any serious injury. Briggs showed once again he has one hell of a chin..unfortunately that's all he showed in this fight.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 19 2010, 04:07 AM) *
No doubt they are beatable but the problem is that there is not a single active heavyweight fighter who can do that (barring a lucky shot).

The Klits biggest problem is that the only challenge they have is each other. Now being a twin I would not fight my brother for money & I can respect them for that. I don't think there has ever been a situation like that before with two brothers holding titles in the same division.

That is a massive accomplishment on it's own and surprised it's never really spoken about more often, I'm not sure anyone will ever witness this again.

Not sure why people would expect or hold it against the bros for not fighting each other...they're brothers! It would create too much bullshit and baggage for everyone involved in the fight and sport if two brothers fought each other in the ring...not to mention both would be pulling back on their punches.

In a gigantic mythical match-up I'd have pick the big bro to end things inside of 3 rounds.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 18 2010, 11:40 PM) *
They probably love each other and have common decency. They DO NOT want to hurt each other, instead if they fought it would be the most glorified sparring session ever and then get people like you (that want the fight) make a thread and complain.
It wouldn't be a 'fight' between them, and if a fight is compromised, I have no idea why anybody would want to see it.

Yeah, sister Vitali showed some real "common decency" in that beatdown he just gave Briggs. Common decency involves not wanting to do physical harm to anyone. Can we leave the common decency nonsense out of the boxing equation, please?

It almost is becoming comical the way you attempt to frame my posts. I have stated repeatedly that I understand why they do not want to face each other. I have defended their skills, work ethic, era superiority etc.

I have described the situation as ironic.

But none of that makes the radar screen with you, because your flawed masterdebating character is compelled to frame me as one of those guys that is unfairly critical of those poor Sisters of common decency.

You would be in danger of completing a self caricature of an arrogant little bitch, if you didn't have that large pink snout to deal with, PCP.

ROLL DEEP
Having the bro's fight each other would be a mockery to the sport. If they hated each other, then fair enough, but as someone said, it would be one big sparring session.

Waste of time, energy and money. Pointless. It may unify the titles but I'd rather one of them just step down instead of seeing them two fight each other.

You can't expect brothers to fight each other seriously.

Maxy
I hate the notion that because they won't fight each other they are devaluing the title.

It's tough shit that there ain't nobody good enough to beat them right now, and they shouldn't get stick for being too good for the shoddy comp that exists at the minute.
lloyd mayflower
Lets be fair, the heavyweight division has 3 beltholders. Sonner or later one of the Klits WILL get in with Haye, then there will be 2. If Haye is one of that 2, then you can guarantee hes fighting the other Klit. It will be in the contract. So then there will be one. I know it seems a little contrived, but to me the haevyweight division is a lot more neat and tidy than a good number of the lower divisions. And none of this requires the brothers to fight eachother. All the heavyweight division needs to have one big daddy at the top of the pile is for Haye to fight either Klit.

If Wlad/Vitali or Haye ends up with all the marbles, well thats good. If Haye loses and Wlad/Vitali have 3/1 belts or 2 each, iv got no problem with them sitting up there in their ivory tower beating the shit out of their consequent mandatories until such time as one is worthy enough to beat them, or they have had enough.
Maxy
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 19 2010, 02:22 PM) *
Lets be fair, the heavyweight division has 3 beltholders. Sonner or later one of the Klits WILL get in with Haye, then there will be 2. If Haye is one of that 2, then you can guarantee hes fighting the other Klit. It will be in the contract. So then there will be one. I know it seems a little contrived, but to me the haevyweight division is a lot more neat and tidy than a good number of the lower divisions. And none of this requires the brothers to fight eachother. All the heavyweight division needs to have one big daddy at the top of the pile is for Haye to fight either Klit.

If Wlad/Vitali or Haye ends up with all the marbles, well thats good. If Haye loses and Wlad/Vitali have 3/1 belts or 2 each, iv got no problem with them sitting up there in their ivory tower beating the shit out of their consequent mandatories until such time as one is worthy enough to beat them, or they have had enough.

I read that Vitali might retire at the end of the year, if he does Wlad will most likely be getting that WBC title. Pretty soon it might be between Wlad and Haye, then if Wlad wins he'll have everything.
Maxy
If Haye is to be believed he will be retired this time next year.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 19 2010, 02:41 PM) *
If Haye is to be believed he will be retired this time next year.

I think Vitali might be gone by then, considering Wlad would be fighting for that vacant title and Haye will have to fight one of them eventually I think there will be a unified champ in the future. If anything Wlad will just be active after they retire and get the belts.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 20 2010, 02:55 AM) *

I would hope you & Blacky fight each other regular like for your students entertainment....
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 20 2010, 05:26 AM) *

Saw that yesterday. Del boy is in big trouble. Wlad is giving him the look that he will destroy him & do so in a cold clinical manner.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 19 2010, 11:49 PM) *
Yeah, sister Vitali showed some real "common decency" in that beatdown he just gave Briggs. Common decency involves not wanting to do physical harm to anyone. Can we leave the common decency nonsense out of the boxing equation, please?

It almost is becoming comical the way you attempt to frame my posts. I have stated repeatedly that I understand why they do not want to face each other. I have defended their skills, work ethic, era superiority etc.

I have described the situation as ironic.

But none of that makes the radar screen with you, because your flawed masterdebating character is compelled to frame me as one of those guys that is unfairly critical of those poor Sisters of common decency.

You would be in danger of completing a self caricature of an arrogant little bitch, if you didn't have that large pink snout to deal with, PCP.

Fuck man. I simply reply why they wouldn't fight each other, and you start getting personal again you fuck stick. I will tell you what common decency is. Common decency are family having respect for each other and not wanting to hurt each other.
You know what isn't common decency?

This.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 18 2010, 11:56 PM) *
We nearly came to blows at the last family reunion. If someone was offering our family 10s of millions of clams to get into a ring and have at it with 8 or 10 oz gloves on, the deal would be done.

Considering you have a family, you are a middle aged man and getting into fights with a brother at a family reunion speaks volume about what is decency and not. I simply stated why they shouldn't and wouldn't fight and then surprise surprise, you get on the attack again, because I simply replied to a post of yours. Funny that the two people below get it.
Get over it you woman.

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Oct 20 2010, 02:55 AM) *
Having the bro's fight each other would be a mockery to the sport. If they hated each other, then fair enough, but as someone said, it would be one big sparring session.

Waste of time, energy and money. Pointless. It may unify the titles but I'd rather one of them just step down instead of seeing them two fight each other.

QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 20 2010, 04:59 AM) *
I hate the notion that because they won't fight each other they are devaluing the title.

It's tough shit that there ain't nobody good enough to beat them right now, and they shouldn't get stick for being too good for the shoddy comp that exists at the minute.

JD
Sounds like Briggs is fine now...

Though I am not sure about his mental state...

"During the first round, I felt [the tendon injury] immediately. But give up? No! I did not want Vitali to become aware of the injury. I also concealed it from my coach and continued to fight so to speak, with only one arm. With two hands I would have knocked Klitschko out"

Is this fucking guy serious?
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 20 2010, 02:23 PM) *
Sounds like Briggs is fine now...

Though I am not sure about his mental state...

"During the first round, I felt [the tendon injury] immediately. But give up? No! I did not want Vitali to become aware of the injury. I also concealed it from my coach and continued to fight so to speak, with only one arm. With two hands I would have knocked Klitschko out"

Is this fucking guy serious?

Haha I just read that and was on route back here to question whether the damage was worse than first feared!

You beat me to it!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 19 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Fuck man. I simply reply why they wouldn't fight each other, and you start getting personal again you fuck stick. I will tell you what common decency is. Common decency are family having respect for each other and not wanting to hurt each other.
You know what isn't common decency?

This.

Considering you have a family, you are a middle aged man and getting into fights with a brother at a family reunion speaks volume about what is decency and not. I simply stated why they shouldn't and wouldn't fight and then surprise surprise, you get on the attack again, because I simply replied to a post of yours. Funny that the two people below get it.
Get over it you woman.

No, what you did is try to frame me as someone who would criticize The Sisters Klit if their fight turned out to be a sparring match.

I have repeatedly said that I understand why they don't get in the ring.

You have little or no idea what common decency is, you pathetic little masterdebating jerkoff.

You love to speak of how Jermaine Taylor and others should man up in a sport that you wouldn't be man enough to sit in the first row to watch for fear of getting another human's blood on your designer shit.

I'm not going anywhere you pathetic little wordsmith wannabe.

A fight is a fight. And this is no fight, PCP.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 18 2010, 10:28 AM) *

Post of the F'N year right there!

Amen to that!

BGv2.0
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 19 2010, 01:26 PM) *

Who in the hell is this person???

It looks like a damn Somali Rebel soldier!

Maxy
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Oct 20 2010, 11:22 AM) *
Who in the hell is this person???

It looks like a damn Somali Rebel soldier!

laugh.gif

That's Derek "Del Boy" Chisora, the man to end the Klitschko domination!!!!

Or maybe not....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.