Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TOney called Tarver "Bubblegum Lips"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
What else is there to say?

Fucking hilarious! I know its not the first time, but...god, its great.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Method @ Oct 20 2010, 09:55 PM) *

LOL. Instant Classic.
pesticid
Toney needs to fight already. He started off great against Evander but then he kept on eating and eating. Fight somebody, Jesus. Thompson is such a credible fighter and will look good on James's resume, yet he turned him down saying ain't enough money in it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Toney I think is taking a tune-up soon and then hopefully Tarver. That will be a fun fun fight and I think he can knock BubbleGum lips out.
Big Slim Sweet
Toney vs. Tarver would be fantastic.
King Eugene
Bubble Gum Lip vs. Bubble Gum Belly

Return of the Bubbilicious Brand
Warlord
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Oct 20 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Toney vs. Tarver would be fantastic.

Toney would chew Tarver up and blow bubbles with his ugly, bubblegum lip ass.
Fitz
QUOTE (Method @ Oct 21 2010, 12:55 PM) *

laugh.gif

It's still as funny the second time. Lets take a trip down memory lane.

"That bubble bum lip ass nigga!"

Hahaha.
Fitz
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 21 2010, 03:38 PM) *
Toney would chew Tarver up and blow bubbles with his ugly, bubblegum lip ass.

laugh.gif

I would love to see Toney vs Tarver/Hopkins. Even Adamek would be fun.
alaganza
I don't know what would be better the fight or the press conference.

Bubblegum lips is funny. But I think a couple of years ago when he called him the chocolate monkey was hysterical.

gravytrain
If only Toney was young, 6'4", and a athletic 240. 24/7 would probably be primetime TV LOL.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 21 2010, 04:29 PM) *
If only Toney was young, 6'4", and a athletic 240. 24/7 would probably be primetime TV LOL.

He would be the biggest superstar in sports. Period.
caneman
Funny shit but I think milkdud fits him even better! His head looks just like one!
caneman
Funny shit but I think milkdud fits him even better! His head looks just like one!
Hittman25
tarver would whoop toney......but i dont see tarver do well with the other heavyweights.....but he would be quik enough to counter toney all day toney is a bum man he disgraced boxing in mma he didnt come ready like he should have and now he wants to crawl back to boxing....toney u dont train right
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Hittman25 @ Oct 21 2010, 09:20 PM) *
tarver would whoop toney......but i dont see tarver do well with the other heavyweights.....but he would be quik enough to counter toney all day toney is a bum man he disgraced boxing in mma he didnt come ready like he should have and now he wants to crawl back to boxing....toney u dont train right

i agree.. i saw enough with tarver, whom i cant stand, to know at this stage he has enough left to beat toney.... toney is done... in boxing and basket weaving for that matter and anythng else other than a pie eating contest...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 21 2010, 07:53 PM) *
i agree.. i saw enough with tarver, whom i cant stand, to know at this stage he has enough left to beat toney.... toney is done... in boxing and basket weaving for that matter and anythng else other than a pie eating contest...

You forgot shit talking.
Warlord
James Toney would wipe his ass with Antonio Tarver.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 22 2010, 02:06 AM) *
James Toney would wipe his ass with Antonio Tarver.

With his left hand . . . while punishing a Whopper with his right.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (alaganza @ Oct 21 2010, 03:20 PM) *
I don't know what would be better the fight or the press conference.

At this point in their careers, it's no contest. The press conference is what this match up is all about.
Hittman25
OH ya.......burger king here i come
neophyte7
People can find humor and coolness in James Toney's ignorant ape looking ass, yet hate tarver??? man, fuck Toney after getting treated like a Bitch in the steel cage he is a desperate motherfucker. Stick a bannana in his mouth and tell him to come to the Bronx Zoo for year round work...

It amazes me how this guy can be appreciated for his ignorance. he has done nothing in the ring the last few years... all he does is act like a circus animal. By far Toney is the most ignorant motherfucker in the sport. He now is a disgrace to the sport with nothing to offer. maybe he needs a SHANNON BRIGGS BEATING AND A LAY UP IN CRITICAL CONDITION TO HUMBLE HIS APE ASS.. i want to see him and Vitali... that would spell the end of MIGHTY JOE YOUNG LOOKING ASS toney...LMAO
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 24 2010, 10:20 AM) *
People can find humor and coolness in James Toney's ignorant ape looking ass, yet hate tarver??? man, fuck Toney after getting treated like a Bitch in the steel cage he is a desperate motherfucker. Stick a bannana in his mouth and tell him to come to the Bronx Zoo for year round work...

It amazes me how this guy can be appreciated for his ignorance. he has done nothing in the ring the last few years... all he does is act like a circus animal. By far Toney is the most ignorant motherfucker in the sport. He now is a disgrace to the sport with nothing to offer. maybe he needs a SHANNON BRIGGS BEATING AND A LAY UP IN CRITICAL CONDITION TO HUMBLE HIS APE ASS.. i want to see him and Vitali... that would spell the end of MIGHTY JOE YOUNG LOOKING ASS toney...LMAO

i have to agree... toney hasnt done much of anything to warrant a big fight since 05 when he beat ruiz... after that maybe he beat peter the first fight but he didnt win the rematch by any stretch and fres oquendo deserved the win in their fight as well... toney talks a good game but his time is over...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.