Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker nearly get into it backstage?
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Ariel Helwani put a video up on his twitter page (sorry, can't post vids because of Chinese censorship) where he was interviewing The Undertaker, who'd been in the audience that night.

Anyway, so they're talking, and then Brock Lesnar comes walking through to get to his dressing room, all wobbly and beat to hell. Lesnar and Undertaker are mean-mugging each other, and 'Taker says "You wanna do it?" And Brock just keeps on walking. laugh.gif

Holy hell, this night just keeps getting better.

UFC 127: Hell in the Cell - Lesnar versus The Undertaker

Brought to you by Dana White and co.
lloyd mayflower
I dont know if Brock wants it, but I do!
Warlord
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 24 2010, 07:56 AM) *
I dont know if Brock wants it, but I do!

laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
who is to say thats what he was talking about?
lloyd mayflower
If Taker came in with his purple gloves on surrounded by the druids, then proceeded to tombstone that ginger meathead in the middle of the octagon i'd happily give up watching all sports on account of we had just reached sporting nirvana.
Run and Gun Game Calls
lol lesner would manhandle the undertaker, sorry guys but true

Mean Mister Mustard
A little bit of a bitch move from the Undertaker doing that after a guy just got his ass whooped.
Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 24 2010, 03:00 PM) *
If Taker came in with his purple gloves on surrounded by the druids, then proceeded to tombstone that ginger meathead in the middle of the octagon i'd happily give up watching all sports on account of we had just reached sporting nirvana.

laugh.gif

Beautiful.
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 24 2010, 11:00 AM) *

I might not like the Bald Bandit[Dana White], I would however purchase a UFC PPV to see that. I'd like to see him go before the NSAC and tell them "We want to let them use takedowns.. Just takedowns through tables!".
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 24 2010, 09:35 AM) *
Lesnar don't want none of The Undertaker unless it is on the WWE stage. In Lesnar's defense though, best not to get your ass handed to you twice in one night.

On a side note; a kid (22) I know got sucker punched twice in the same night, at the same party, by the same dude.

I also know a guy who got KO'd twice in one night..Dude was talking shit to another guy and the guy KO'd him with one punch,then when the dude woke up and got back up he started talking shit again and the same guy dropped him cold again with one shot..hahaha..I really disliked the guy who got KO'd twice too so it made it that much sweeter..
JonnyBlaze
My money would be on the Undertaker if they fought..
kidbazooka1
C'mon guy im a fan of Undetaker(WWF days) but ain't no way in hell he would beat Brock in a MMA fight no freakin way.
Snoop
In a real live UFC fight, Brock would fuck up the Undertaker; even he said he's too old to start this shit. On the streets, I dunno. Either way, it was kind of low to kick a man while he's down. I bet he wouldn't have said that shit if Brock woulda won.
BoxingStill#1
man I really think this has nothing to do with a problem between the two of them.....
gravytrain
The video of the "confrontation" is on the main page of Youtube so I'm thinking it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. If it was it's coming from two guys that were in a business that was 80% entertainment and 20% physical.
Snoop
According to someone's comment, "Do you wanna do it?" was something The Undertaker used to say to Brock during the WWE days to get him motivated. Kind of asking "Do you wanna be here" type question. Anyone have info on whether or not that's true?
PR316
Taker is a legit badass so I'm not so sure Brock would want it with him. I think I read that Taker used to box back in the day also.

But the issue here is that when Brock started to get his bigtime push in WWE, Taker was one of the guys who helped him alot. He took the time to help push him, plus he made him look like a monster in all their matches, jobbed to him on more than one ocasion and then when it came time for Brock to do the same, he refused to do it and left the WWE. Taker resented that of course and hence the issue.,
STEVENSKI
It is a work. Callaway was calling him out for Wrestlemania & chose a large stage to plant the seeds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.