Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacman 24/7
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
BoxingStill#1
Looks like pacman is going to his hands full,......

He didnt look to sharp in sparring clips... but then again that could have just been HBO trying to spice things up a bit...idk

thoughts?
gravytrain
It's sparring, he wouldn't learn anything if he made sparring into a competition.

I'll say this though, episode 1 was boring. Half of that shit was about Margarito and his illegal wraps. It's funny how HBO was trying to help boost Marg's image then Pac and Roach owned him. I did like the insight into the situation though, and based off of the 24/7 and all the other info I'm surprised Marg can keep a straight face while saying he didn't know about the illegal wraps.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 24 2010, 03:24 PM) *
It's sparring, he wouldn't learn anything if he made sparring into a competition.

I'll say this though, episode 1 was boring. Half of that shit was about Margarito and his illegal wraps. It's funny how HBO was trying to help boost Marg's image then Pac and Roach owned him. I did like the insight into the situation though, and based off of the 24/7 and all the other info I'm surprised Marg can keep a straight face while saying he didn't know about the illegal wraps.

I totally agree with you about how HBO is trying to make Marg look good. Not only in training but with the hand wrap issue also...

This may be the reason HBO only highlighted the less competitive parts of the sparring

It also makes sense that they would do this because what good is 24/7 if it just looks like Pac is a monster...

It was hysterical how Pac and Freddie put his ass out there also....

I still think Marg is coming to win and has a very good chance
Mean Mister Mustard
I remember that in the Pacquiao-Cotto 24/7 they showed that Pacquiao had looked like crap in sparring against Castillo, but then went on to walk all over Cotto.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 24 2010, 03:53 PM) *
I remember that in the Pacquiao-Cotto 24/7 they showed that Pacquiao had looked like crap in sparring against Castillo, but then went on to walk all over Cotto.

My feelings on sparring is that it's just practice. You're not going to see Ray Lewis at practice leveling dudes, he's working on his game. With the headgear and gloves I'm thinking those shots don't hurt very much and Pac is just worrying about what he's going to do and not so much the shots coming back at him. It seemed like they're just working on strategy in those scenes.

Plus Roach is always on some CIA shit so there's a chance he just wanted to make Manny look like he's having a bad camp.

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 24 2010, 03:46 PM) *
I totally agree with you about how HBO is trying to make Marg look good. Not only in training but with the hand wrap issue also...

This may be the reason HBO only highlighted the less competitive parts of the sparring

It also makes sense that they would do this because what good is 24/7 if it just looks like Pac is a monster...

It was hysterical how Pac and Freddie put his ass out there also....

In all honesty I think they're doing everything possible to make sure this fight does more than 400,000 buys. I'm thinking that they probably shot a lot of sparring footage and just tried to show what would sell the fight the best. Marg is already the underdog, if it showed Pac doing some Bruce Lee shit and knocking cats over the ropes with uppercuts it wouldn't be too appealing.

For those of you who missed it this is what happened: Marg was saying he was the victim, that he didn't know the handwraps would be a big deal, that he would have told an official if something was wrong with his wraps, and that he was just some boy scout... Then it cuts to Roach saying "No way he didn't know!" and Pac saying "Does he think we're stupid?" then he covered his eyes and said something like "wrap my hands".

In my opinion Marg's camp was putting on a show in regards to whether or not Marg would be drained. At the end of his training session, a session where he wore the suit, he weighed 158. I'm thinking he might rehydrate to 170. Whether he'll be drained or not I can't say, he's not really 8 pounds away from his fighting weight though. Marg already has a low BF and he doesn't have a nutritionist so I think 150 might give him some trouble.
salvador
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 24 2010, 02:46 PM) *

That's the entire question here, and I'm very afraid that he isn't. To be even more cynical, if Marg looks bad enough, Cotto would probably want a crack at him at 154.

So not only is it in Arum's interest to have pac win here for the pac-floyd show, Arum can still make tons of money with Marg if Marg looks bad - AND he gives Cotto a big paycheck and redemption.

gravytrain
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 24 2010, 05:31 PM) *
That's the entire question here, and I'm very afraid that he isn't. To be even more cynical, if Marg looks bad enough, Cotto would probably want a crack at him at 154.

So not only is it in Arum's interest to have pac win here for the pac-floyd show, Arum can still make tons of money with Marg if Marg looks bad - AND he gives Cotto a big paycheck and redemption.

If Marg looks bad I'd rather see him have a rematch with Mosley lol. It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel for him.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 24 2010, 04:31 PM) *

i have a hard time seeing cotto beating anyone with a pulse and a punch at this point... just my opinion... lol...
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 24 2010, 05:58 PM) *
i have a hard time seeing cotto beating anyone with a pulse and a punch at this point... just my opinion... lol...

That's why Arum should let Mosley soften up Marg for Cotto.

I really just want to see this dude get TKOed until he retires. Since boxing didn't ban him I hope big punches will.
Snoop
When Pacquiao said, "I understand the people because I know what it feels like to be nothing," shit, I gotta admit, I liked the guy for a minute.

But this fight should NOT be for a title. It just bothers me that he keeps on racking up title after title, against opponents at catchweights and/or opponents that shouldn't be in the ring (if any commission won't sanction a fighter, that fighter should never be allowed to fight for a title) and creating this facade of being the greatest fighter ever. Most casual fans don't ever pay attention to the particulars of HOW this assessment came to be, but rather just obeying whatever commentators drop and only listening to what they want to hear. But I guess that's just how people are about anything.

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 24 2010, 08:24 PM) *

Didn't Roach say that he believed Margarito didn't know? Didn't he say something about Margarito crying to him and that he "looked into the man's soul" or something? Shit, out of all the characters in the mix, I think Roach is one of the biggest snakes.
Snoop
Oh and they mentioned Pacquiao having an injured left heel in the episode. Prepare for that to be the first thing that comes out of Manny's mouth if they lose. laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 24 2010, 06:29 PM) *
Oh and they mentioned Pacquiao having an injured left heel in the episode. Prepare for that to be the first thing that comes out of Manny's mouth if they lose. laugh.gif

CONGRESSMAN Pacquiao will not lose this fight. He is too good. Deal with it laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 24 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Didn't Roach say that he believed Margarito didn't know? Didn't he say something about Margarito crying to him and that he "looked into the man's soul" or something? Shit, out of all the characters in the mix, I think Roach is one of the biggest snakes.

I've heard him say the same thing too. Better add Alzheimers to the Parkinsons that Freddy has already got laugh.gif
mexi-cutioner
I thought the episode was well put together, not the greatest but i've definitely seen worse 24/7 episodes before.

From all accounts and after watching the episode, I truly do believe that the hunger and passion for the sport that once defined Manny Pacquiao is definitely waning. I would imagine that politics will take alot out of anyone as you must consistently be on top of every issue and immediately work towards finding a solution to that problem. Not to mention the decisions you make determine the overall well being of the people. Not saying I expect a Pacquiao loss, but Margarito definitely has alot of advantages on his side and if Pac's motivation isn't there and the weight gain will for once affect him I think Margarito has a very good chance of pulling an upset. IMO, I don't see why we wouldn't expect the best of Margarito at this point in his career. If I was him i'd be obsessed with thoughts of what a win over Manny Pacquiao would do to his future, his career, his past and historically as well. He'll be remembered as the guy who was able to beat Manny Pacquiao in the prime of Pacquiao's career.

I do think this fight will be fairly competitive and I expect it to be so, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao decided to hang the gloves up after this fight or the next.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 24 2010, 07:24 PM) *
I thought the episode was well put together, not the greatest but i've definitely seen worse 24/7 episodes before.

From all accounts and after watching the episode, I truly do believe that the hunger and passion for the sport that once defined Manny Pacquiao is definitely waning. I would imagine that politics will take alot out of anyone as you must consistently be on top of every issue and immediately work towards finding a solution to that problem. Not to mention the decisions you make determine the overall well being of the people. Not saying I expect a Pacquiao loss, but Margarito definitely has alot of advantages on his side and if Pac's motivation isn't there and the weight gain will for once affect him I think Margarito has a very good chance of pulling an upset. IMO, I don't see why we wouldn't expect the best of Margarito at this point in his career. If I was him i'd be obsessed with thoughts of what a win over Manny Pacquiao would do to his future, his career, his past and historically as well. He'll be remembered as the guy who was able to beat Manny Pacquiao in the prime of Pacquiao's career.

I do think this fight will be fairly competitive and I expect it to be so, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao decided to hang the gloves up after this fight or the next.

Be careful in what you read into the 24/7 stuff. It is a very good smokescreen, no better demonstrated than in the Pac/Cotto fight. Going from those episodes Pac looked real distracted in camp. However I saw little evidence of this come fight night.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 24 2010, 07:27 PM) *
When Pacquiao said, "I understand the people because I know what it feels like to be nothing," shit, I gotta admit, I liked the guy for a minute.

But this fight should NOT be for a title. It just bothers me that he keeps on racking up title after title, against opponents at catchweights and/or opponents that shouldn't be in the ring (if any commission won't sanction a fighter, that fighter should never be allowed to fight for a title) and creating this facade of being the greatest fighter ever. Most casual fans don't ever pay attention to the particulars of HOW this assessment came to be, but rather just obeying whatever commentators drop and only listening to what they want to hear. But I guess that's just how people are about anything.

Roach changed his story to sympathizing with Marg when the fight was announced, now that fight is approaching he's back to trashing him.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 24 2010, 08:43 PM) *
Be careful in what you read into the 24/7 stuff. It is a very good smokescreen, no better demonstrated than in the Pac/Cotto fight. Going from those episodes Pac looked real distracted in camp. However I saw little evidence of this come fight night.

I think people don't realize is that the fighters are using this to try to psyche out their opponents, HBO uses it to sell fights, and 24/7 is really just entertainment in general. Like Marg's camp saying the motherfucker is 8 pounds out right now, that's a lie. They just want Pac to think he's not going to be cutting it close.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 24 2010, 08:24 PM) *

LOL that's a romanticized view of politics. I don't know how it's over there but here in the United states your aide does all your reading and you vote on things based on party lines or paying constituents. You pretty much sit around and have people tell you everything, ultimately you just make an executive decision. Pac has other obligations now but this cat isn't staying up all night reading bills.

I think Pac will win because he's in LA now and will be focused on it 100%. That and I just don't see Marg winning. I think if Arum thought Marg was really a threat he'd put the corpse of Chavez Jr. in the ring with him at 154. Or maybe Chavez Jr is the next back up if Mayweather doesn't fight? Then he can move up to middleweight too.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 24 2010, 06:33 PM) *
I think people don't realize is that the fighters are using this to try to psyche out their opponents, HBO uses it to sell fights, and 24/7 is really just entertainment in general. Like Marg's camp saying the motherfucker is 8 pounds out right now, that's a lie. They just want Pac to think he's not going to be cutting it close.

Nonono it's blatantly obvious that HBO puts on these 24/7 specials to create some publicity and curiosity in an attempt to sell PPVs/seats. But with that being said, I do believe Pacquiao is more distracted than usual. WIth past camps, Pacquiao has been distracted, but Roach has always been adamant in saying that Pacquiao will come out with teh victory he's a workhouse etc., but in this case there seems to be a little more tentativeness and nerves from Team Pacquiao. To be honest, the last time I heard about Pacquiao being THIS distracted/unmotivated during training was in his rematch with Barrera and his bout with Jorge Solis and in both he looked far from his best. If that Pacquiao shows up fightnight, it will be ALOT closer than most people expect.

LOL that's a romanticized view of politics. I don't know how it's over there but here in the United states your aide does all your reading and you vote on things based on party lines or paying constituents. You pretty much sit around and have people tell you everything, ultimately you just make an executive decision. Pac has other obligations now but this cat isn't staying up all night reading bills.

I think Pac will win because he's in LA now and will be focused on it 100%. That and I just don't see Marg winning. I think if Arum thought Marg was really a threat he'd put the corpse of Chavez Jr. in the ring with him at 154. Or maybe Chavez Jr is the next back up if Mayweather doesn't fight? Then he can move up to middleweight too.

Fair enough, most politics only sit in office for 4-6 months out of the year, but during those months it is extensive work working in the legislature and passing bills etc. (atleast in Canada that's how it is). Politics may not be as mentally demanding and strenuous as I made it seem in my original post, but it is definitely nowhere near as laid back as you make it seem. For a guy like Pacquiao, who has no prior political experience nor does he have the highest level of education, i mean, you can't deny it has gotta be somehwat demanding in the sense that he's got to learn everything from teh ground up alot faster than anyone else. It would take alot out of him i'm sure and the events are something he must constantly be on top of. Like Gacal said in the 24/7, he had to interrupt Pacs training several times during the camp to discuss politics and happenings within the Congress.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 24 2010, 06:33 PM) *

Reply #1: Nonono it's blatantly obvious that HBO puts on these 24/7 specials to create some publicity and curiosity in an attempt to sell PPVs/seats. But with that being said, I do believe Pacquiao is more distracted than usual. WIth past camps, Pacquiao has been distracted, but Roach has always been adamant in saying that Pacquiao will come out with teh victory he's a workhouse etc., but in this case there seems to be a little more tentativeness and nerves from Team Pacquiao. To be honest, the last time I heard about Pacquiao being THIS distracted/unmotivated during training was in his rematch with Barrera and his bout with Jorge Solis and in both he looked far from his best. If that Pacquiao shows up fightnight, it will be ALOT closer than most people expect.

Reply #2: Fair enough, most politics only sit in office for 4-6 months out of the year, but during those months it is extensive work working in the legislature and passing bills etc. (atleast in Canada that's how it is). Politics may not be as mentally demanding and strenuous as I made it seem in my original post, but it is definitely nowhere near as laid back as you make it seem. For a guy like Pacquiao, who has no prior political experience nor does he have the highest level of education, i mean, you can't deny it has gotta be somehwat demanding in the sense that he's got to learn everything from teh ground up alot faster than anyone else. It would take alot out of him i'm sure and the events are something he must constantly be on top of. Like Gacal said in the 24/7, he had to interrupt Pacs training several times during the camp to discuss politics and happenings within the Congress.
mexi-cutioner
lol i fucked up on the posting guys, that's why i have 2 similar posts up top i tried to fix the first one but clearly failed
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 25 2010, 12:21 AM) *
Reply #1: Nonono it's blatantly obvious that HBO puts on these 24/7 specials to create some publicity and curiosity in an attempt to sell PPVs/seats. But with that being said, I do believe Pacquiao is more distracted than usual. WIth past camps, Pacquiao has been distracted, but Roach has always been adamant in saying that Pacquiao will come out with teh victory he's a workhouse etc., but in this case there seems to be a little more tentativeness and nerves from Team Pacquiao. To be honest, the last time I heard about Pacquiao being THIS distracted/unmotivated during training was in his rematch with Barrera and his bout with Jorge Solis and in both he looked far from his best. If that Pacquiao shows up fightnight, it will be ALOT closer than most people expect.

Reply #2: Fair enough, most politics only sit in office for 4-6 months out of the year, but during those months it is extensive work working in the legislature and passing bills etc. (atleast in Canada that's how it is). Politics may not be as mentally demanding and strenuous as I made it seem in my original post, but it is definitely nowhere near as laid back as you make it seem. For a guy like Pacquiao, who has no prior political experience nor does he have the highest level of education, i mean, you can't deny it has gotta be somehwat demanding in the sense that he's got to learn everything from teh ground up alot faster than anyone else. It would take alot out of him i'm sure and the events are something he must constantly be on top of. Like Gacal said in the 24/7, he had to interrupt Pacs training several times during the camp to discuss politics and happenings within the Congress.

Politics at this point in time isn't what you think it's. Sure, Pac has to learn things and sit in his office but he's not reading bills and putting in all the work. He's essentially just making executive decisions by voting on an issue, if he even votes. The career of some congressmen can be summarized as being paid to sit around and say "yay" or "nay". If it were then Pac couldn't exactly get by with his aide just calling him on several occasions. You're also forgetting this is Pac we're talking about. I'm not saying he's sitting in his office eating balut and playing poker all day, just that he can still compete and fulfill his duties as a congressman.

24/7 isn't giving real insight into a training camp, it's as you said meant to generate interests in a fight. If it were just to give insight into the camp then 50% of the show wouldn't have been to try to plead the case of Margarito. They're going to shoot a lot of footage, work with the fighters, and put together the best episode they can. I think the illusion of a distracted Pac and a Margarito who unfairly was banned trying to regain former glory is just to gain more interest in the fight, especially since Marg has been out of the game for a while. Ultimately I think episode one is trying to sell people on the thought that this could be the man to challenge Pac and dethrone him.
BigG
Fuck both Pacquiao and Margarito..
Hops
What every people should know is that this 24/7 is better than another wherein a fighter is shown to be drinking his own pee just to have a slight chance of winning.
Hops
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 25 2010, 05:57 AM) *
Politics at this point in time isn't what you think it's. Sure, Pac has to learn things and sit in his office but he's not reading bills and putting in all the work.

I think Roach was pissed off not because Pacquiao was busy passing bills. He was pissed off by any Filipino congressman's "extra curricular activities".
JonnyBlaze
I don't care about this fight at all..Pac-man will whoop his ass even if Marg did use his plaster wraps..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Oct 25 2010, 02:06 AM) *
I don't care about this fight at all..Pac-man will whoop his ass even if Marg did use his plaster wraps..

Ahem................that's CONGRESSMAN Pacman to you Jonny laugh.gif
BigG
I was never really a fan of Pacquiao..I'll admit I've been a hater since the FW days. I just never was a fan...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2010, 02:37 AM) *
I thought you liked him at some point. But even better, I hated the cunt since the first Marquez fight, but the true hatred didn't set in until the 2nd Morales fight, and it just kept getting worse and worse since the second Morales fight as he keeps beating fighters I like such as Morales again, Marquez again (bullshit), DLH, Hatton and Cotto. Fuck him, he is annoying.

Pacquiao is the SHIT his nuts are the proverbial pool which we as filipinos spend our days swimming in, especially when fight night draws near. thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2010, 09:37 AM) *
I thought you liked him at some point. But even better, I hated the cunt since the first Marquez fight, but the true hatred didn't set in until the 2nd Morales fight, and it just kept getting worse and worse since the second Morales fight as he keeps beating fighters I like such as Morales again, Marquez again (bullshit), DLH, Hatton and Cotto. Fuck him, he is annoying.

lol same here (with Marquez, Morales, Cotto)..Same here with the 2nd Morales fight...lol..I was really depressed after that fight. I really grew up watching Morales and he's the guy that got me to boxing with Tyson and Jones... I wasn't really rooting for anyone in particular in the DLH, Hatton fights. Just like this Margarito fight. I wasn't ever a fan of Margarito. I guess I'm not just very vocal about my hate for Manny but I definitely want to see him take a one-sided beatdown....but you can't deny Pac's greatness...even if he did have some drained fighters in front of him in some those fights (Morales III, DLH). I'm not gonna get blinded by hate. He's one of the 15 or 20 greatest fighters of all time...but Money May is gonna whip his ass tongue.gif

gravytrain
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 25 2010, 09:23 AM) *
lol same here (with Marquez, Morales, Cotto)..Same here with the 2nd Morales fight...lol..I was really depressed after that fight. I really grew up watching Morales and he's the guy that got me to boxing with Tyson and Jones... I wasn't really rooting for anyone in particular in the DLH, Hatton fights. Just like this Margarito fight. I wasn't ever a fan of Margarito. I guess I'm not just very vocal about my hate for Manny but I definitely want to see him take a one-sided beatdown....but you can't deny Pac's greatness...even if he did have some drained fighters in front of him in some those fights (Morales III, DLH). I'm not gonna get blinded by hate. He's one of the 15 or 20 greatest fighters of all time...but Money May is gonna whip his ass tongue.gif

I don't agree with the top 15-20 for two reasons; there have been too many truly great fighters and Pac has been good matchmaking ever since moving up. Greatest fighter in 130 or another division? I'd agree.
King Eugene
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 25 2010, 06:13 AM) *
Pacquiao is the SHIT his nuts are the proverbial pool which we as filipinos spend our days swimming in, especially when fight night draws near. thumbsup_anim.gif

PAUSE
gbh32001
Ariza said Manny did not leave any stone unturned during his training camp against Cotto which opposite to their 24/7 coverage. Maybe they are doing thesame thing right now, Pac will be like roided road warrior comes Nov 13, and those Mayweathers will raise their steroids accusation again.
salvador
If Pac is clean then he's one of the coolest fighters of all time. It's hard to argue against a guy who's out for the ko from the opening bell and who's fought EVERYONE and who never has a bad word to say about anyone. On the other hand, if he's dirty then he's a piece of shit for what he did to Cotto, DLH and any other fighter who's career he affected.

sweetscientist1
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 26 2010, 07:02 AM) *
If Pac is clean then he's one of the coolest fighters of all time. It's hard to argue against a guy who's out for the ko from the opening bell and who's fought EVERYONE and who never has a bad word to say about anyone. On the other hand, if he's dirty then he's a piece of shit for what he did to Cotto, DLH and any other fighter who's career he affected.

Pac is dirty. But so what! He's still the coolest boxer of this day!
Snoop

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 26 2010, 05:47 AM) *
PAUSE

laugh.gif

Seriously, did nobody else notice that post?
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 25 2010, 12:52 AM) *
I think Roach was pissed off not because Pacquiao was busy passing bills. He was pissed off by any Filipino congressman's "extra curricular activities".

Roach is pissed off about Koncz. This guy is a liar and a leach. And nobody still really knows who the hell he is or why? This guy sleeps in Pacs bedroom on the floor? What's upwith that? Koncz used to make comments like," why pay Freddie so much money? Manny trains himself"! Are you kiddding me?Manny has a problem this leach named Koncz. He's more interested in,"Manny the Mealtkt", rather than Manny the boxer. So it's like this guy has become a major distraction to Roach and has also hendered the process of having Manny prepared for fights.
gravytrain
LOL Roach demolished him one day, I think he said something like "Pac let Koncz pick up his dry cleaning one day so now he thinks he's somebody.".
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 27 2010, 12:31 PM) *
laugh.gif

Seriously, did nobody else notice that post?

I was thinking the same exact thing.
laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 27 2010, 11:58 PM) *
I was thinking the same exact thing.
laugh.gif

I came across it but I cum across a Filipino girl too so I'm used to this shit by now.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 28 2010, 04:25 AM) *
I came across it but I cum across a Filipino girl too so I'm used to this shit by now.

LOL. What?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 28 2010, 01:26 AM) *
LOL. What?

My girlfriend is Filipino so I deal with the Pac maniacs on a regular basis. It's like taking all the people that latched onto Pac's nuts after Hatton and putting them in one room when I go watch fights there. They do always have a big party and gamble though so I go watch the fight there anyway lol.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 27 2010, 11:55 PM) *
My girlfriend is Filipino so I deal with the Pac maniacs on a regular basis. It's like taking all the people that latched onto Pac's nuts after Hatton and putting them in one room when I go watch fights there. They do always have a big party and gamble though so I go watch the fight there anyway lol.

filipino girls are horny as fuck!
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 28 2010, 05:20 PM) *
filipino girls are horny as fuck!

I think my gf's mom just want her to have my children. I've this lovely white skin so our baby would be pretty light skinned lol. My girl even quit bringing that nasty egg bullshit home because she was getting no action after eating it.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 28 2010, 06:23 PM) *
I work with a Filipino dude and another that has a Filipino step mum, he always laugh and says that all they do is chase money. The other one with the step mum says that all family in the Philipines do is ask for money from him and everyone is his best friend and family when he hasn't even met most

laugh.gif

they try to get you to get their relatives citizenship too lol.
mexi-cutioner
Yo I'm planning on going on a trip soon can you guys spare some money? I also need to bring my parents over from the philippines so if you guys can help get them citizenship that'll be awesome
mexi-cutioner
PS: you guys are great. you're like my best friends and family to me even thoguh i haven't met any of you
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 29 2010, 06:30 AM) *
Yo I'm planning on going on a trip soon can you guys spare some money? I also need to bring my parents over from the philippines so if you guys can help get them citizenship that'll be awesome

LOL. The guy that talked to me about was probably the Dolemite of the Asian world. This dude is like 5'3", had his hair combed back, and always is wearing some aviators and smoking an unfiltered cigarette. He said "I've niece in the Philippines, she wants husband.. You know nice guy looking for Philippine vacation?". Every time I see him he's always asking me "bring a nice friend over" lol.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 29 2010, 04:24 PM) *
LOL. The guy that talked to me about was probably the Dolemite of the Asian world. This dude is like 5'3", had his hair combed back, and always is wearing some aviators and smoking an unfiltered cigarette. He said "I've niece in the Philippines, she wants husband.. You know nice guy looking for Philippine vacation?". Every time I see him he's always asking me "bring a nice friend over" lol.

hahah yeah man, i'm a filipino born and raised in Canada but I definitely know what you're talking about i see it all the time lol. Families constantly asking for money, i've never had to deal with the whole marriage thing in my family but I know that shit goes down lol. You can't really blame em though, they're annoying as fuck but ppl in the Philippines don't really have much so they'll resort to a lot of things just to receive an opportunity. Very resilient group of people i must say
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 30 2010, 03:56 AM) *
hahah yeah man, i'm a filipino born and raised in Canada but I definitely know what you're talking about i see it all the time lol. Families constantly asking for money, i've never had to deal with the whole marriage thing in my family but I know that shit goes down lol. You can't really blame em though, they're annoying as fuck but ppl in the Philippines don't really have much so they'll resort to a lot of things just to receive an opportunity. Very resilient group of people i must say

. . . and talented, hardworking, tough and family oriented.
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Oct 30 2010, 06:56 AM) *

I just like hearing the guys talk about the bembang and the kiki.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.