Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao vs. Margarito: Preview and Poll
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Jack 1000
We can all agree pretty much that Margacheato has no business even watching boxing after the shit he tried to pull in the Mosley fight. But due to money and politics the fight is happening anyway and should draw a large live gate. So we are opening up a preview topic. Discuss how you think the fight will play out. I will add a poll too.

Here's my prediction:

From an ethical perspective, it would suck if Margarito were to win. But it would be sort of funny, with all the talk and posturing bullshit between Manny and Floyd and Manny loses to "Cheato." Floyd's gonna be thinking. "Fuck! I passed up on all that money and look what just happened!"

For these ethical reasons, interest seems pretty low. It is a circus, but you have to take the good with the bad in this sport.

Prediction: Manny on cuts by TKO in 9. He's too fast. As long as Margarito does not catch him early, I would see that type of result.

Jack
gravytrain
I think Marg will be drained coming into the fight, he's already faded as well. The pace of the fight will get to him. I think this fight will be like Pac/Cotto.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2010, 08:44 AM) *
Pacquiao will stop him. Margarito is too slow and too shit.

Yet he flogged one of your favourites in Cotto. So if Margs is shit then what is Cotto?
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2010, 07:17 PM) *
It makes Cotto a good fighter that is susceptible to fighters stronger and higher work rate than him and can take his punches. You could ask the same question on how Mosley can beat the living shit out of Margarito (worse than the beating Cotto took), yet not beat Cotto? Doesn't make Mosley shit.
Styles sometimes make it. Margarito is pretty ordinary, Cotto is not.

1 up fitz.......

Pac wrong for Cotto...

Marg gets past Cotto cheating.....

Marg looks like he's standing still fighting Pac (as long as it stays in the middle)....

Cotto beats Marg in a rematch given the right tools and training........

Cotto never beats pac......even if he opts to box the entire fight.....too much work from Pac

BTW, PAC IS NOT A MONSTER...... just has a good sense of who to fight and when.....
gravytrain
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 25 2010, 08:12 PM) *
1 up fitz.......

Pac wrong for Cotto...

Marg looks like he's standing still fighting Pac (as long as it stays in the middle)....

Cotto beats Marg in a rematch given the right tools and training........

Cotto never beats pac......even if he opts to box the entire fight.....too much work from Pac

BTW, PAC IS NOT A MONSTER...... just has a good sense of who to fight and when.....

Cotto never beats Pac? I wouldn't go that far. If Cotto was still on top of things Pac would never get matched against Cotto just like Roach wasn't going to match Pac up against Marg if Marg was still on top of things.

On to the important matter though: Marg made the claim that he wants to beat Pac so he can show that he doesn't need to cheat to win, how hard are you guys going to laugh when he gets beaten? I think this is the only guy I'll enjoy to watch get beaten other than Hamed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2010, 10:17 AM) *
It makes Cotto a good fighter that is susceptible to fighters stronger and higher work rate than him and can take his punches.

So he lost to fighters that are better at fighting than him being that strength & work rate are two keys to winning a fight.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2010, 10:17 AM) *
You could ask the same question on how Mosley can beat the living shit out of Margarito (worse than the beating Cotto took), yet not beat Cotto? Doesn't make Mosley shit.
Styles sometimes make it. Margarito is pretty ordinary, Cotto is not.

You could argue that Mosley beat Cotto (I think Cotto won that fight BTW) as well.

Margarito may be ordinary but it does not change the fact that Cotto was whooped on by Margarito.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 26 2010, 11:12 AM) *
Pac wrong for Cotto...

Because Pac is a better fighter.

Any evidence or is it just hersay?

Because he is much slower than Pac both in foot & handspeed.
Mean Mister Mustard
Margarito might make it to the end, provided Pacquiao does not hit his body like Mosley did.
King Eugene
Marg will not make it past 8. For every shot he throws he'll get 3-4 in return. Pac will get off and be gone before Marg even knows it. If Pac goes to the ropes and let Marg get off just to see if he can take his shots like he did against Cotto, it'll get scary for a bit but other than that it'll be very one sided.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 25 2010, 11:22 PM) *
Marg will not make it past 8. For every shot he throws he'll get 3-4 in return. Pac will get off and be gone before Marg even knows it. If Pac goes to the ropes and let Marg get off just to see if he can take his shots like he did against Cotto, it'll get scary for a bit but other than that it'll be very one sided.

Nice brief analysis. I too see Pac trying out the ropes to see what Marg's power is like. If he finds the heat a little hot in the kitchen he will get out and continue to turn Marg all night offering 3 shots for every 1 (which will also miss) of Marg's.

Pac will play Marg's head like it is a pinata.
ViperSniper
Pac may not land the bombs Mosley did against Margs but he will find the target just as early and due to his work rate, land more frequently which should result in a stoppage by the 6th. Pac's speed & straight punches in bunches will be all wrong for a cracked Margarito who will display no defense which will cost him the fight.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Oct 26 2010, 06:48 AM) *
Pac may not land the bombs Mosley did against Margs but he will find the target just as early and due to his work rate, land more frequently which should result in a stoppage by the 6th. Pac's speed & straight punches in bunches will be all wrong for a cracked Margarito who will display no defense which will cost him the fight.

Exactly. Like you and Euegene have said, Margarito is too slow both in foot and hand speed, while Pacquiao is a blur as he darts all over the ring. Pacquiao has become a very accurate counterpuncher and he will be throwing combos all night long against Margarito's slow and sloppy blows.
streetlion1
Im pulling for th upset. I thing Margarito will be very strong at 150...I dont think he will come in drained. He seems very focused and has nothing to lose....if he is able to take mannys punches and keep Manny backing up we are gonna have an upset on our hands. Jabs, uppercuts and a high workrate are the keys to margacheatos success.

At first I was thinking Pac-Roid would shred Cheato but I just dont see that happening. Cheato took many big shots against Mosley before going down and Mosley is a bigger puncher than Manny....and you could argue that his head just wasnt in the fight because he just had been caught cheating. Mosley also did that by clinching alot and pushing Margarito back....Manny is easy to hit and if Cheato uses his reach and a high workrate he may stop Manny.

Margacheato W...TKO 10
The CEO
Ok...where's the "Set Up" option, Jack?...lol.....I laugh...but you know that's a major, looming possibility here...

and I'll go one further...if Margarito were to win, that meant it was a Set Up FOR MARGARITO....but I don't see that being the plan.

Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 26 2010, 05:02 PM) *
Ok...where's the "Set Up" option, Jack?...lol.....I laugh...but you know that's a major, looming possibility here...

and I'll go one further...if Margarito were to win, that meant it was a Set Up FOR MARGARITO....but I don't see that being the plan.

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Pacquiao in 5 or 6 rounds in a massacre
lloyd mayflower
Personally I think its very hard to tell just how damaged Margarito is. I know he looked like shit in his comeback fight, but hey, plenty guys have looked like shit after a lay off. But it could potentiallly be a long night of hard work for Pac. That said, I still see him winning, but not by some sort of brutal KO. Pac by ud. Dont think he'll need the fix to be in, but i'm viewing that as a strong possibility too CEO. Marg owes Arum more than anyone else in boxing for giving him this opportunity. Hes not going to be the one to derail the money train!
EAlbian
Pac's lateral movement and in-an-out speed will be too much for Margs who comes in plodding over his front feet. Roach is right in saying that Manny's right will be the key to the fight. Pac by Delahoya like stoppage in rounds 6-8
Snoop
Guaranteed win for Top Rank.
JLUVBABY
you guys are talking like pacs gonna be the only guy landing... lol... pac is pretty easy to hit as well... clottey had no problem reaching him when he decided to throw every other round... and the punches he landed swelled pac up pretty nicely and it wasnt a bunch of them... one things for sure margaritos gonna throw where clottey didnt... yes it'll open him up for return but he wont/cant win if he doesnt throw... and what about when margaritos body shots start reaching pac?... margs bigger, taller, stronger, longer reach and has every catagory in his factor except speed.. i think he has a better shot than pacs last few fighters that he restricted in one form or another... 150 should be a comfy weight for margarito... and judging by the way he looks he appears at least to be coming in with upset on his mind... hey... id love to see roach going into full shakes when he realizes his man is on the verge of defeat, love to see his cocky ass shut the "f" up... margarito is a very live dogg in this fight... its no secret i picked him a few months ago... feel so good bout the bet i sig betted lil lights... lol... said it before and im calling it now... pac doesnt make it to the final bell... margs. gonna get that dude out of there... and i dont say this as a fan of margarito...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 26 2010, 04:26 PM) *
you guys are talking like pacs gonna be the only guy landing... lol... pac is pretty easy to hit as well... clottey had no problem reaching him when he decided to throw every other round... and the punches he landed swelled pac up pretty nicely and it wasnt a bunch of them... one things for sure margaritos gonna throw where clottey didnt... yes it'll open him up for return but he wont/cant win if he doesnt throw... and what about when margaritos body shots start reaching pac?... margs bigger, taller, stronger, longer reach and has every catagory in his factor except speed.. i think he has a better shot than pacs last few fighters that he restricted in one form or another... 150 should be a comfy weight for margarito... and judging by the way he looks he appears at least to be coming in with upset on his mind... hey... id love to see roach going into full shakes when he realizes his man is on the verge of defeat, love to see his cocky ass shut the "f" up... margarito is a very live dogg in this fight... its no secret i picked him a few months ago... feel so good bout the bet i sig betted lil lights... lol... said it before and im calling it now... pac doesnt make it to the final bell... margs. gonna get that dude out of there... and i dont say this as a fan of margarito...

Difference is that Clottey ihas faster hands and is more accurate than Margarito's slow and sloppy punches. He'll be throwing a lot but they won't land. He threw a shitload of punches against Mosley too but none of them landed. Moreover he'll eventually start to get worn down by Pacquiao's blows, which will hurt him.
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 26 2010, 04:26 PM) *

Margarito isn't Clottey and Roach isn't going to treat it like Pac is fighting Clottey. I think Pac is just too fast for him and has too much stamina. Pac can move around the ring 12 rounds and get off, the pace is going to wear Marg down then let Pac get the win.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 26 2010, 11:02 AM) *

After all the Margacheato-Mosley shit there better not be a set up in this fight! I don't think there will be, because Margarito wants to prove to the world that he can win without cheating. And I think Pacquaio wants to prove that he can win without jucing.

Critics call call it "Cheato and The Juicer!" LOL! But I don't think so in this case.

Jack
gravytrain
I think Marg is never going to live it down if he loses, especially after making the claim that a win will show he doesn't need to cheat. Hopefully Pac will beat some since into this cat though, he thought the wraps wouldn't be a big deal and thought people would believe he'd let the officials know something is wrong with the wraps.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 26 2010, 04:23 PM) *
Difference is that Clottey ihas faster hands and is more accurate than Margarito's slow and sloppy punches. He'll be throwing a lot but they won't land. He threw a shitload of punches against Mosley too but none of them landed. Moreover he'll eventually start to get worn down by Pacquiao's blows, which will hurt him.

faster hands yes... but margs fight style is very deceptive.. he tracks his opponents down... cotto had faster hands than clottey... mostly everyone margarito has fought has had faster hands than marg... he's caught up with most...i assure you he is practicing cutting off the ring etc... margs gonna give pac fits... and im interested to see how pacs reacts if/when margaritos body attack gets to landing on a regular... pac hasnt had to deal with a real fight thats in the trenches since jmm... i have a very good feeling this fight will be a lot like that for pac... only against a much bigger fighter...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 26 2010, 07:35 PM) *
You'd be surprised what can be lived down in Mexico with a 7 figure bonus on top of a 7 figure payday.

ROFLMAO!!!! you made my day with that one beardo... lol...
gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 26 2010, 08:35 PM) *
You'd be surprised what can be lived down in Mexico with a 7 figure bonus on top of a 7 figure payday.

With any luck some cartel will rob him of his money lol.

What I'm saying is he got caught with illegal wraps then got beat down, didn't look good in his last fight, and if he loses to Pac after that claim it's going to be hard for him to do anything other than get fights on TR PPVs. Latin Fury: Prince of Plaster Returns.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 26 2010, 08:11 PM) *
I don't call him The Mexican Cocktail for nothin'. I gotta ask myself what I would do if I was that effing maggot? Take the money and run.

Anybody heard from Joshua lately?

man josh is chillin with mobutu... lol... laughing all the way to the bank.... tell you what tho i dont wish to ever see josh again... and you know thing is margarito can lose this fight and still jump start his career.... if he goes out and loses in an effort where he drops pac and really makes this a fight... his loss to mosley by the media will be given a pass and they will make pac look like a beast killer... dude has nothing to lose... he may as well go out and put his heart on the line and thats where i give him his best chance... a desperate man is a dangerous man....
gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 26 2010, 09:11 PM) *
I don't call him The Mexican Cocktail for nothin'. I gotta ask myself what I would do if I was that effing maggot? Take the money and run.

Anybody heard from Joshua lately?

You haven't seen the African Annihilator lately? He's living lavishly:
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 26 2010, 08:37 PM) *
True as it gets, JLUV.

But, is he really desperate?

man i think so... since i was young ive been pretty good at looking into fighters eyes and getting a good call on when they are coming on a mission or to collect a check... margs comignto win... you can see it in his face and gestures...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2010, 08:45 PM) *
JLuv, I hate Pacquiao, but I think lightsout has you on this one (sigbet I think you guys have?). Pacquiao is going to beat Margarito from pillar to post. Margarito may be desperate, but he is also pretty ordinary. Margarito is just too slow in every category for Pacquiao.

young fitz i took this sig bet cuzz this fight here if i win which i expect to is like going into the lions den to get a prize... lol... i rode lil lights pretty hard and gave him a pretty nasty sig for a month so if i lose ill gladly except what he gives me and post on a regular like i do now.. but thing is justlike the last time i dont expect to lose this bet and i already have his sig picked out... lol... i know and respect you guys thoughts on this fight but afterwards if i win i'll tell yall the number 1 reason why i picked marg which i havent disclosed yet... if i lose it doesnt matter... lol..
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 26 2010, 11:17 PM) *
young fitz i took this sig bet cuzz this fight here if i win which i expect to is like going into the lions den to get a prize... lol... i rode lil lights pretty hard and gave him a pretty nasty sig for a month so if i lose ill gladly except what he gives me and post on a regular like i do now.. but thing is justlike the last time i dont expect to lose this bet and i already have his sig picked out... lol... i know and respect you guys thoughts on this fight but afterwards if i win i'll tell yall the number 1 reason why i picked marg which i havent disclosed yet... if i lose it doesnt matter... lol..

Has Marquez been sending him some of his urine? He might out juice Pac.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 25 2010, 09:15 PM) *
Because Pac is a better fighter.

Any evidence or is it just hersay?

But Cotto is the better boxer ......

And we know he cheated,....Id go as far to say he always has.....
gravytrain
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 27 2010, 02:29 AM) *
But Cotto is the better boxer ......

And we know he cheated,....Id go as far to say he always has.....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blo...ound-cotto.html

I read that and thought there was a good chance he cheated against Cotto, only Margarito knows. I wouldn't say he's cheated in every fight though, and fighters who have lost to him[Cintron] are obviously going to say they think he used illegal wraps as an excuse for losing. I wouldn't even really care if he cheated against Cintron anyway lol. Cotto to me just doesn't seem like a guy looking for an excuse.

Hops
Why couldn't Margarito break Clottey's arms when he was landing hundreds of punches on them? Surely, if Marg's gloves were padded, then even Clottey's defense would crumble.
D-MARV
Pacquiao TKO2...

a "Set Up" is a strong possibililty.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 27 2010, 07:11 AM) *
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blo...ound-cotto.html

I read that and thought there was a good chance he cheated against Cotto, only Margarito knows. I wouldn't say he's cheated in every fight though, and fighters who have lost to him[Cintron] are obviously going to say they think he used illegal wraps as an excuse for losing. I wouldn't even really care if he cheated against Cintron anyway lol. Cotto to me just doesn't seem like a guy looking for an excuse.

That's the damn truth. I think in his heart of hearts, Cotto believes Margarito cheated, but publicly he hasn't done more than shrug his shoulders and say "The past is the past". The man puts up with the most bullshit in boxing and comes back fighting top competition every time. Gotta respect a guy like Miguel Cotto.
Mean Mister Mustard
Speaking of respect, you have to hand it to Jluv for taking this bet. He's going to pay dearly for it but at least he's picking the underdog and not pussyfooting around the issue.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 27 2010, 06:17 AM) *
lol. I have said before that I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd fight between the two, under the same circumstances.

laugh.gif

I'd like to see Margarito high on crystal meth and fighting for 30 tons of copper in the rubber match.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 27 2010, 12:36 PM) *
That's the damn truth. I think in his heart of hearts, Cotto believes Margarito cheated, but publicly he hasn't done more than shrug his shoulders and say "The past is the past". The man puts up with the most bullshit in boxing and comes back fighting top competition every time. Gotta respect a guy like Miguel Cotto.

I think about the only excuse I've ever heard from him was having a hard time make weight back in the day, he was undefeated though lol. Got to love a fighter that just accepts a loss.

QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 27 2010, 04:49 AM) *
Why couldn't Margarito break Clottey's arms when he was landing hundreds of punches on them? Surely, if Marg's gloves were padded, then even Clottey's defense would crumble.

Nobody really knows how long he used them or when he used them, it's pretty obvious he did get caught using them so there's a possibility of using them in other fights. I'm sure the punches would hurt more than a punch from him without the illegal wraps but he's not magically going to be breaking arms and crushing elbows. He's dropped guys from body shots but really he's just a volume puncher. All the pads would do is make it more like getting hit with an actual fist, only that fist is gloved and padded so the fighter doing the punching feels nothing.
Jack 1000
Nobody really knows how long he used them or when he used them, it's pretty obvious he did get caught using them so there's a possibility of using them in other fights. I'm sure the punches would hurt more than a punch from him without the illegal wraps but he's not magically going to be breaking arms and crushing elbows. He's dropped guys from body shots but really he's just a volume puncher. All the pads would do is make it more like getting hit with an actual fist, only that fist is gloved and padded so the fighter doing the punching feels nothing.

I thought Margarito might have cheated with plaster wraps in his fight with Sebastian Lujan. That was the match were Lujan's ear was literally not only bleeding, but about to fall off. I have seen pictures of fighters with fucked up ears, but not so much were the ear is coming off like that. Do you think plaster in Margarito's gloves could have done that?

Jack
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 28 2010, 11:58 AM) *
I thought Margarito might have cheated with plaster wraps in his fight with Sebastian Lujan. That was the match were Lujan's ear was literally not only bleeding, but about to fall off. I have seen pictures of fighters with fucked up ears, but not so much were the ear is coming off like that. Do you think plaster in Margarito's gloves could have done that?

Jack

I remember that fight & i don't think so. Margarito would have hit him at least 30 times on the ear & once it swelled up he just seemed to "pop it". What I found fascinating was what the inside of the ear looked like.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 26 2010, 10:56 PM) *
Has Marquez been sending him some of his urine? He might out juice Pac.

if he did pacs in trouble... lol.. .marquez was pacs worst nightmare...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 27 2010, 06:25 AM) *
On a weekend pass from desert warfare training in 29 Palms (seems like a century ago), a group of us went to the races at Santa Anita. One crazy Bakersfield Marine (a holocaust denier, by the way) wandered down to the paddock and came back with a tip from a "trainer" to bet on a 40-1 longshot to win. I asked the Marine, "why did he say this horse would win?"

He replied, "I'll tell you after the race."

Money was scarce in those days but I (and every other Marine in our group) put a few bucks down in hopes that we would win and head to Tijuana for the night.

The bell rang, the gates opened and the inside tip fell on its face coming out, was carted off and the whole crowd heard the gunshot behind the stables.

I asked the go between once more "why did the trainer say the horse would win?" He looked at me with those deranged black eyes and replied, "it don't matter now."

JLUV, have you been talkin' to a "trainer"?

ROFLMMAO!!!! beardo you are my man... we got to meet up at a fight one of these days... lol... man you made my day with this comment... lol... i love it... lol... if i lose so be it... but oh man if i win... lol... yall will never forget what i give my boy ll... lol... i got it bookmarked... ill tell you like this... ceo gave me the option to give ll that one or the two i eventually gave him.. lol.. but he didnt want to post this one so i caved in the last time... lol... it get s posted this time... lol...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 27 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Speaking of respect, you have to hand it to Jluv for taking this bet. He's going to pay dearly for it but at least he's picking the underdog and not pussyfooting around the issue.

Mean mustard... I truly believe and stand behind this pick... i dont see manny winning this one... thats how i feel bout this one.. i see the odds... i see nobodys hardly picking mr plaster to win... its a landside for mr balco's favorite son.... but im not drinking this kool-aid (jim jones reference).... IF i win... imma feel like ali after he beat foreman... remember that speach he gave to the reporters?... lol...

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 27 2010, 09:07 PM) *
Wish my schedule would have allowed me to catch The Farce In Dallas I. Been wanting to check out Jerry's Palace.

Can't make Quack v Maggotrito the farce in Dallas II either.

I am trying to schedule a trip to see my niece on one of the big fight weekends in Vegas between now and the end of the year.

we'll make a fight one of these days... what we all need to do is organize when a few of us can meet up at one time and make it happen.. dont even need to be a superstar fight.... dont have to be vegas... tho vegas would be nice... be great to meet you guys.. we talk shit on here enough... lol.. ive met and made friends with hardhead (fight buddy now tho he hardly post anymore) and talk to cane and ryan (eugene) on the phone or text and it would be great to put a face to more of you guys... just a matter of the right time for enough of us to make it happen.. i think that would be cool... wish it was a way to get our aussie brothers involved... lol.. id love to chill with fitz and stev too... maybe next summer guys if i can motivate this damn daughter of mine to train... lol.. maybe we'll end up in sydney one of these summers... lol...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 27 2010, 09:21 PM) *
ROFLMMAO!!!! beardo you are my man... we got to meet up at a fight one of these days... lol... man you made my day with this comment... lol... i love it... lol... if i lose so be it... but oh man if i win... lol... yall will never forget what i give my boy ll... lol... i got it bookmarked... ill tell you like this... ceo gave me the option to give ll that one or the two i eventually gave him.. lol.. but he didnt want to post this one so i caved in the last time... lol... it get s posted this time... lol...

You BETTER make sure you actively post WHEN you lose. You rubbed it in my face at every opportunity last time, I have not forgot. I was a good sport also and posted frequently and never complained. You better believe I have something for you also, it will make your hairy boyfriend pick seem like a stroll in the park. Just watched a little clip of Pac training... you are so screwed, lol.
gravytrain
Does JLuv have someone at the wild card slipping saline solution into the HGH containers?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 27 2010, 10:53 PM) *
You BETTER make sure you actively post WHEN you lose. You rubbed it in my face at every opportunity last time, I have not forgot. I was a good sport also and posted frequently and never complained. You better believe I have something for you also, it will make your hairy boyfriend pick seem like a stroll in the park. Just watched a little clip of Pac training... you are so screwed, lol.

LMAO please dont lose again.

I remember almost every threads activity either completely stopped or slowed down dramatically after you posted when you had that harry ass man as your sig.

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 27 2010, 09:53 PM) *

lights... i wont be losing this one... lol.. and what i have planned will make mr hairy balls and ass look like abraham lincoln setting on his big chair... lol... BUT shall i lose... like i said before i will post with what ever gay ass pic you bestow upon me... lol... and i will post on a regular basis as to show off my badge of honor... lol...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 27 2010, 10:16 PM) *
Does JLuv have someone at the wild card slipping saline solution into the HGH containers?

gravy... what i have is a sense of awareness... its fueled by hennesey corona and mongolian shrimp but thats not the point im making right now... lol.. like i said ill tell you after the fight and regardless of beardo's horse racing story which i loved by the way i will tell you guys after the fight the one reason why i went with margarito and why he won the fight...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.