Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eastbound & Down
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Big Slim Sweet
This show cracks me up. "Same old Kenny. 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. And friends with faggots." Funniest line of the year.
Lil-lightsout
I do not watch many shows at all ever. BUT this show is absolutely hilarious, and I am hooked on it. Me and my buddy went out to lunch today, and we were talking about the show and rolling and being real loud. People were looking at us like WTF? I actually missed this weeks episode, but will watch tonight on dvr. My buddy said it was awesome. Just too many funny things going on in this show.
gravytrain
I thought you were a whore with a heart of gold but you just have a whore heart.
Spyder
"Itís no mystery that ass has always been titsí greatest enemy... Itís almost like a Muslim-Jewish thing, but with tits and ass."
gravytrain
You left me a $20,000 trail of bread crumbs.

lloyd mayflower
Is there a new series on over there? I watched the first series. Fuckin loved it. Priceless.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 27 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Is there a new series on over there? I watched the first series. Fuckin loved it. Priceless.

Yeah... been like 4 new episodes this year( I think). It's on HBO in the US.
Snoop
Fuck, it sounds like I need to get on this.
Spyder
Danny McBride and Will Ferrell are producers of the show...so it is, of course, hilarious!

I had friends in town over the weekend who hadn't seen the show...after showing them one episode, we ended up watching a marathon from episode 1 to current.

That show is amazing.
BGv2.0
There are only 2 episodes left, 7 total for season 2. It's going to REALLY have to produce in these next 2 episodes to get a 3rd season.

Season 2 SUCKS ASS compared to the first. It's forced and everything about it shows that.

After season 1 due to McBride's movies schedule it took a LONG time to finally get around to filming season 2....they lost just about all of the cast...so they came up with this nutty ass Mexico story line...

it's ok...but it cannot even remotely touch season 1....that shit is a classic.

Spyder
HBO picked up season 3 for both eastbound and bored to death.

And you're crazy...this season is hilarious too!
Lil-lightsout
I also think this years is pretty damn funny, though last weeks episode was the weakest so far IMO.
JonnyBlaze
This show is too funny..My little sister got me into it last season..

Kenny Powders!!!hahaha..It cracks me up the mexicans can't call him Powers but always Powders..I loved Kenny's debut in the mexican league..That enterence is classic.."I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of chicks were showin their pussies off"
The CEO
Spyder
Anyone else think that bodyguard looks like Larry Holmes?

laugh.gif
Snoop
Pickin' up the First Season as I type.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Fitz
I watched the first 2 episodes of the first season. Pretty good so far.
Spyder
Oh man...lol...I'm a little envious of you guys. Meeting Kenny Powers for the first time is an experience! So many good lines from Season 1...I have a couple of Android apps just to relive them.

"Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth."

laugh.gif

That show makes me smile no matter how stressed I get.
Snoop
Just watched the first episode.

"So Kenny how do you feel playing for New York?"

"You mean Jew-York? Fuckin' great."

"I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to these fags in San Francisco."

laugh.gif

So wrong it's funny.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 12 2010, 01:00 AM) *
Just watched the first episode.

"So Kenny how do you feel playing for New York?"

"You mean Jew-York? Fuckin' great."

"I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to these fags in San Francisco."

laugh.gif

So wrong it's funny.

LOL....you are well on your way to seeing exactly how much ass season 1 stomps as opposed to season 2.

They don't even compare.

Season 2 was a hollow empty shell of the first.

I own season 1 on dvd....will never buy season 2.

MAKE SURE you watch the deleted scenes/gag reel.....you will cry with laughter over Will Ferell's "Let the boy watch/my plumbs gleaming in the sunlight" scene.
Snoop
Dude. Will Ferrel is fucking RIDICULOUS in this show. Thanks for the recommendation fellas. This show is fucking awesome.
Spyder
I will never steer you wrong with TV shows...especially with an ALL TIME GREAT like Eastbound & Down. It's like the Manny Pacquiao of current TV shows!

laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 13 2010, 04:09 AM) *
I will never steer you wrong with TV shows...especially with an ALL TIME GREAT like Eastbound & Down. It's like the Manny Pacquiao of current TV shows!

laugh.gif

LMAO.

fuck.gif

But technically you're right. Kenny Powers was doing some MAD steroids up in that bitch.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.