Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm picking Froch to beat Abrahm by UD
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I have a feeling Froch will rough Abrahm and bust him up on the inside with body shots and just his whole rough game. Abraham has a punchers chance but I'm leaning towards Froch by UD...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 1 2010, 08:29 PM) *
I have a feeling Froch will rough Abrahm and bust him up on the inside with body shots and just his whole rough game. Abraham has a punchers chance but I'm leaning towards Froch by UD...

Could be.

But I think Abraham makes a statement with a mid round KO.
salvador
Froch is obviously less skilled, but he's also sturdier. For my money this is the best matchup of the tournament. I'm going with Abraham by a close decision.

I'd take both of them over Bute.
JLUVBABY
id take it that we are pretty much looking at the golden age of 168... lol... amazing...
salvador
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 2 2010, 10:25 AM) *
id take it that we are pretty much looking at the golden age of 168... lol... amazing...

yep.

Thank you Showtime!
JLUVBABY
i think we are looking at an abraham knock out or a froch decision... arthur is a one tough mofo and i just dont see froch getting him out of there but for sure this is gonna be a fight between two hard ass men.... will be a good fight...
D-MARV
I think Arthur is going to knock Froch senseless.
TheFonz
QUOTE (salvador @ Nov 2 2010, 07:15 AM) *
Froch is obviously less skilled, but he's also sturdier. For my money this is the best matchup of the tournament. I'm going with Abraham by a close decision.

I'd take both of them over Bute.

Gotta disagree. Bute beats them both.
lloyd mayflower
I dont know who wins this fight. I hope its not 12 rounds of Froch hitting Abrahams gloves tho. The way I see it if it goes the distance Froch wins, if not, Froch will be the one lying sparkled on the canvas.

I also dont know who wins between Froch/Abraham v Bute, which all in all means I quite want to see both fights
Jack 1000
I think I might take Froch to win by a very close decision. This has majority decision, split decision, or draw written all over it IF it goes to the cards. Abraham is a slow starter, and Froch is very sloppy, but he's always an in-your-face, crude brawler and that is a good style to beat Abraham. If it's a decision, it will be close and go to Froch. But Abraham still has the power to hurt and KO Froch late rounds. Best wisdom on this fight is the following:

Froch takes rounds early because Abraham is so tentative early. Than around round 6 to 12, Abraham becomes dangerous and begins using his power and imposing his will. If Froch can somehow survive that middle rounds to late rounds danger zone, he might steal enough rounds for the win on the cards.

I am going to call Froch by Majority decision. 114-114, 116-112 and 115-113 in a sloppy and hard to score fight, perhaps similar to Froch-Direll. I am not saying that neither are like Direll, but I see that kind of sloppy, almost impossible to score kind of fight with potentially strong two-sided debate if there is a win on the cards.

I would be very conservative, if I was betting on this fight.

Jack
Maxy
I'm definitely picking Froch to win this one....unanimous decision.

Fingers crossed.
TheFonz
Abraham Vs Froch will end the same way Abraham Vs.Miranda II ended. More competitive, but same result.
Mean Mister Mustard
Froch has that unorthodox defense that allows him to avoid blows in a crazy manner. but which is not foolproof. He does get hit solidly during his fights and Abraham is perhaps the hardest hitting boxer at 168.

I can see Froch though, who is underrated, to outwork AA, by simply teeing off on him and moving out of the way.

Just as an aside point, I had Froch winning the Kessler fight, but those two looked like amateurs at the end. I remember CEO saying that as well. So just imagine what will happen to Froch, if he gets worn out, against AA late in the fight.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 2 2010, 09:57 PM) *
Froch has that unorthodox defense that allows him to avoid blows in a crazy manner. but which is not foolproof. He does get hit solidly during his fights and Abraham is perhaps the hardest hitting boxer at 168.

I can see Froch though, who is underrated, to outwork AA, by simply teeing off on him and moving out of the way.

Just as an aside point, I had Froch winning the Kessler fight, but those two looked like amateurs at the end. I remember CEO saying that as well. So just imagine what will happen to Froch, if he gets worn out, against AA late in the fight.

i had froch beating kessler too...
King Eugene
Froch beats AA easy. He'll win the early rounds and then it'll be a war in the late rounds with Abraham opens up. Both will be landing a ton. The question is who's chin will hold up the longest.
TheFonz
I must be really out of touch because I disagree with just about everybody in this thread. I see free Froch getting hit wit a HARD counter hook and going to sleep.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.