Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime: Lopez vs. Marquez@10PMET, 9PMCT, 7PM (PT) SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on-going comments on the big fight tonight.

Jack

Administrator
lloyd mayflower
On the off chance that any of the british guys read this, do any of u know if this fight is on TV over here? Iv had a quick look but no joy. Dont think il be able to stay awake long enough to watch a live stream so was hoping to record it.
The CEO
Yeah...this is a meaningful fight right here...I see people are on the fence, but I've also seen some important factors go unmentioned...

like the fact it's easier to move up in weight when you're older....and that Marquez has an excellent right hand....the kind of educated, powerful right hand that's a nightmare for young southpaws...

The only question to me is if Rafa has enough...I think he does...but you can't be certain when a man "gets old overnight" nowadays....
salvador
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 6 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Yeah...this is a meaningful fight right here...I see people are on the fence, but I've also seen some important factors go unmentioned...

like the fact it's easier to move up in weight when you're older....and that Marquez has an excellent right hand....the kind of educated, powerful right hand that's a nightmare for young southpaws...

And it's also easy to deal with solid (but not virtuoso) boxers like Lopez when you've sparred with guys like JMM since you were 12.

Lopez ain't gonna outbox Marquez. If Lopez is going to win this it's because Lopez has made the decision to impose his dominance over the old man.

This might end up being the most important fight of the year.

The CEO
QUOTE (salvador @ Nov 6 2010, 08:37 PM) *
And it's also easy to deal with solid (but not virtuoso) boxers like Lopez when you've sparred with guys like JMM since you were 12.

Lopez ain't gonna outbox Marquez. If Lopez is going to win this it's because Lopez has made the decision to impose his dominance over the old man.

This might end up being the most important fight of the year.

Another great observation, Sal....and Lopez will have to open up to impose that youthful vigor on Marquez too...if guys like Mtagwa and Concepcion could get to him, Marquez most definitely can too...

It really IS a great matchup...I don't know...both guys are a little chinny...lots of dynamics in play....it's a tough call...

Let's hope Arum isn't up to something (IF it goes to the cards) either...
JLUVBABY
tonights fights deserve a full fledged chat room... hope you guys join in....
HaydelHammer
all right..fights on deck!
HaydelHammer
green done already imo.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 6 2010, 11:01 PM) *
I wish Glen Johnson could just fuck off forever. I hate that guy, he is as interesting as Rocky Juarez. Fuck off already.

Doesn't look like he's going to be slowing down anytime soon.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 6 2010, 11:01 PM) *
I wish Glen Johnson could just fuck off forever. I hate that guy, he is as interesting as Rocky Juarez. Fuck off already.

Agreed Fitz, I admire Glen for his never say die attitude but he does bore the fuck outta me as well. Mind you erasing allan Green from the scene must be commended.

I see you've got that Pon de Floor vid as your gif. Now that is one wacky video laugh.gif
gravytrain
LOL at Allan Green trying to buy time saying it's a shot behind the head while the ref is counting. The ref isn't going to stop counting LOL.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 7 2010, 12:02 AM) *
LOL at Allan Green trying to buy time saying it's a shot behind the head while the ref is counting. The ref isn't going to stop counting LOL.

another funny was earlier on when glen hurt him, rd ended and green was dazed walking around with snot hanging out his nose like where the hell am I saying he got hit behind the head. LOL
Fitz
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 7 2010, 02:08 PM) *
Doesn't look like he's going to be slowing down anytime soon.

I know. He is a decent fighter, but he just bores the fuck out of me. I prefer John Ruiz over Johnson, lol. I don't even hate Johnson as a person, just as a whole package and seeing him as a fighter, I wish he would be gone. Can't stand him.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Nov 7 2010, 02:24 PM) *
Agreed Fitz, I admire Glen for his never say die attitude but he does bore the fuck outta me as well. Mind you erasing allan Green from the scene must be commended.

I see you've got that Pon de Floor vid as your gif. Now that is one wacky video laugh.gif

True. Yes that is the Pon de Floor clip as my .gif, lol. It is a fucking strange video laugh.gif
BigG
Lopez is something else...Marquez had his moments for sure and he rocke dLopez more than once but Juan Ma was way too strong for him. They were even in skill but Lopez was just too strong...Lopez is a fucking beast!
gravytrain
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 6 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Lopez is something else...Marquez had his moments for sure and he rocke dLopez more than once but Juan Ma was way too strong for him. They were even in skill but Lopez was just too strong...Lopez is a fucking beast!

I think Lopez let Marquez get to him, he's vulnerable though. I just want to see him and Gamboa fight.

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Nov 6 2010, 11:07 PM) *
another funny was earlier on when glen hurt him, rd ended and green was dazed walking around with snot hanging out his nose like where the hell am I saying he got hit behind the head. LOL

If it were back in the day his corner would have been carrying him to the stool and breaking out the smelling salts while yelling "he's hitting behind the head!". lol
Fitz
I was impressed by Johnson as well. I would just like him to go, lol.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
I was impressed by Johnson as well. I would just like him to go, lol.

He is kind of like a walking swamp.
BigG
I think Johnson would beat up both Abraham and Froch...but it would be wars..
The CEO
That's all that's been typed on this..?

Let me give you my view...

Johnson-Green: As if we didn't know Green was a burger made out of bitch meat...lol...remember what I said earlier about how you never can tell when a man gets old anymore?...well, Glen Johnson is the prime example...cutting that much weight after 10 years and then STOPPING him?...HE's somethin' else, G....not Lopez...lol...I'll follow up on that...

Marquez-Lopez: This fight made me respect Lopez and dislike him at the same time...didn't like his attitude, didn't like his blatant fouling...tellin' ya now...this kid WILL be a victim of Hubris....if Marquez could have utilized his right hand properly, it might have happened tonight......and it has to be said....Marquez proved he was game, but it was obvious he's feeling his age and worn...you could see it in his legs, and in the fact he's become injury prone...he's still one of the very best around his weight though...

Very good win for Lopez, and Gamboa will K him TFO.
SmartyBeardo
Haven't seen it yet.
SmartyBeardo
But don't let me stop the conversation. I obviously know the result.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 7 2010, 12:46 AM) *

Johnson-Green: As if we didn't know Green was a burger made out of bitch meat...lol...remember what I said earlier about how you never can tell when a man gets old anymore?...well, Glen Johnson is the prime example...cutting that much weight after 10 years and then STOPPING him?...HE's somethin' else, G....not Lopez...lol...I'll follow up on that...

Marquez-Lopez: This fight made me respect Lopez and dislike him at the same time...didn't like his attitude, didn't like his blatant fouling...tellin' ya now...this kid WILL be a victim of Hubris....if Marquez could have utilized his right hand properly, it might have happened tonight......and it has to be said....Marquez proved he was game, but it was obvious he's feeling his age and worn...you could see it in his legs, and in the fact he's become injury prone...he's still one of the very best around his weight though...

I think the craziest thing is Johnson will be a competitor in this tournament. Now I don't think the fight with Green translates to anything against the real fighters in the tournament, but Johnson's style can test them and should make for some good fights.

You see Lopez pushing down on Marquez with his shoulder after getting warned? lol. I didn't like his attitude either, I think he was coming into the ring with too much to prove and got reckless.

The CEO
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Nov 7 2010, 02:16 AM) *
You see Lopez pushing down on Marquez with his shoulder after getting warned? lol. I didn't like his attitude either, I think he was coming into the ring with too much to prove and got reckless.

Yeah, man...I saw every little thing he did...it pissed me off...lol

but you called it right on the end there...that's what it was, and who he is...and if he maintains that behavior with Gamboa, he better pray to God he literally puts him to sleep....because if he doesnt, and Gamboa gets up, he will most definitely lose that war...

That's what sets Gamboa apart from Lopez....I can tell he's not conceited....that motherfucker is CONVINCED he's a beast.
ViperSniper
Johnson was determined like always tonight, as he looked quick and did not hold back on Green. At 41, Johnson dropping down to 168 after a decade and looking the way he did and stopping the much younger fighter is impressive. Pretty against him being a replacement but Johnson will give a tough fight against either Abraham or Froch which should make for a good fight(s).

Juanma Lopez was too quick, too big, too strong and fresh for Marquez who fought a good fight but was not enough for what Juanma had as Rafael showed some of that wear and tear. Marquez did well and his experience helped him in the fight but was still clearly beatin by the younger, skilled Lopez.

I gained even more respect for Marquez who is so damn tough and brave to absorb that type of punishment in the final two rounds. It's never really happened like that but I actually found it tough at times watching Marquez take the punishment he took the last two rounds, as it was so bad I scored both rounds 10-8. I was just waiting for his body to drop from one of the shots or for the ref to jump in, I can't believe how tough he was to still be standing and throwing back.

Marquez was never out of this fight though as I found it interesting that when landing, Marquez's shots seem to have more of an effect than when Lopez was landing. Marquez experience and power even had Lopez hurt more than once during the fight. The 4th round was critical as the foul and break occurred while Rafael had Lopez in trouble.

Overall it was a very exciting good fight and praise both fighters for taking this fight to begin with. I was impressed how Juan Manual Lopez looked as I think he walks away from this fight an even better fight than what he already is.
Jack 1000
Great fight in Lopez-Marquez!

I thought it was closer at the stoppage because of the point deduction. Great give and take! But you could see signs of aging in Marquez. I was annoyed by Lopez's fouls. Gamboa will be another 50/50 in your face war type of fight!

Good KO for Glen Johnson. I thought he was clearly ahead as did one of the judges (Burt Clements.)

Jack
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 7 2010, 01:42 AM) *
Yeah, man...I saw every little thing he did...it pissed me off...lol

but you called it right on the end there...that's what it was, and who he is...and if he maintains that behavior with Gamboa, he better pray to God he literally puts him to sleep....because if he doesnt, and Gamboa gets up, he will most definitely lose that war...

That's what sets Gamboa apart from Lopez....I can tell he's not conceited....that motherfucker is CONVINCED he's a beast.

Yeah, that's the big difference between the two in my opinion. Gamboa has the confidence and he turns that confidence into intelligence, Lopez has the confidence but he just lets his ego swell. Like when he kept wanting to bang with Marquez despite getting his knees buckled, that's careless and stupid. Gamboa wouldn't do some dumb shit like that because it'd be reckless and make him look bad.

SmartyBeardo
That sucked.

Lopez is a tough mofo but if it would have been Gamboa tonight, JuanMa would have been sent to The Land Of Twitch.
SmartyBeardo
It was a war. Definitely lived up to expectations. If what Rafael says is true it bodes poorly for Lopez.
kidbazooka1
Wow what a war FOTY imo so far.

Marquez did better than i thought he would had this fight happened 4-5 yrs ago I think MArquez would have taken in but JuanMa showed a helluva heart aswell. Great fight for boxing not like that POS Judah fight.
mexi-cutioner
Great fight, I had Marquez down by a point going into the 7th, but Lopez was just too strong and game for Marquez. I believe Marquez was the more skilled fighter but it's evident he's now reaching that downward slope. With that being said I think he still has potential to win one more title and a couple more fights at most, after that he should definitely retire to avoid serious endangerment to his health.

As for Lopez, he pissed me off alot tonight with his roughousing tactics and I think he definitely should've gotten another point deducted in the middle rounds he was fouling nonstop. Gamboa would take out Lopez within 6-8 rounds.

Missed the Johnson-Green fight, but wasn't that interested in it anyway lol but with that being said I'm not surprised one bit that Johnson pulled off the victory as I had it 50/50 for either fighter, however I am surprised that he was able to pull off the knockout as well.At 41, Is Johnson the poor man's BHop of the super middleweight division????

Id like to see Johnson pull off an upset over Abraham or Froch. Not a big Johnson fan, but i dislike Abraham and Froch even more lol
Box in Hand

That is the funniest shit I have read in a long time. Green has no passion and he should maybe take up another sport cause he is done at the top level in boxing.
Snoop
Lopez has some dynamite in those gloves but at times he looked real amateurish. I dunno why Marquez let the fight go to the inside. He was whoopin' him the first half of the fight boxing.
salvador

If Johnson wins this tournament does it pretty much mean that the whole thing was a joke?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 7 2010, 02:00 AM) *
It was a war. Definitely lived up to expectations. If what Rafael says is true it bodes poorly for Lopez.

both marquez brothers are warriors with hearts of lions... im pretty sure he has an injured shoulder... that aside as you said in the post before this one gamboa would have had him in the land of twitch... but shit we'll never know less bob makes the damn fight... one thing we know is it'll be a good war... and i agree if marquez could fight on those terms with lopez having a bum shoulder it doesnt bode well for lopez.. a puncher will get him out of there or at least have him down several times... BRING ON GAMBOA!!!!
gbh32001
Lopez boxed Rafa in the first two rounds until his ego caught him...Rafa will not win a single round if Lopez remained calm and do counterpunching. What surprised me is the size difference, Lopez look like 2 weight class above Rafa. And the size difference shows when Lopez eat all the counter hooks of Rafa, and it give confidence to Lopez goin' in there throwing bombs without defense. Good but stil vulnerable, a traits of an exiting boxer.
gbh32001
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 7 2010, 11:01 AM) *
What the fuck is in your avat fitz... wtf.gif
TheFonz
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 7 2010, 08:38 AM) *
Lopez boxed Rafa in the first two rounds until his ego caught him...Rafa will not win a single round if Lopez remained calm and do counterpunching. What surprised me is the size difference, Lopez look like 2 weight class above Rafa. And the size difference shows when Lopez eat all the counter hooks of Rafa, and it give confidence to Lopez goin' in there throwing bombs without defense. Good but stil vulnerable, a traits of an exiting boxer.

Thank You!!! THE only reason this fight appeared competitive is because Juanma had ZERO respect for Rafa's power. His approach will be a lot different against Gamboa who has a very suspect chin himself.
Hops
I wonder how Juanma would fare against a bigger opponent with decent skills. I was thinking Trinidad vs Hops. Sure, nobody is like Hops but Lopez ain't Trinidad yet.
Mean Mister Mustard
I agree with CEO and Gravy; Lopez seems to try too hard to act like he;s the shit. Notice at the end of round one, when he had Marquez slightly wobbled, he went back to his corner and made a motion with his arms as if to say "It's over". That's why I found it funny that he would go on to take flush shots from Marquez until the fight ended.

It was a good competitive fight until Lopez turned it on and turned into that bull I talked about in the Preview thread. Once he did that it was all over for Marquez. Like Gbh said, Lopez was too strong, and his youth, as well as his uppercuts, overwhelmed Marquez.

this fight proved to me what I had suspected about Lopez; He's a good counter puncher and can take you out with one shot, or he can fight like J.C Chavez and break you down on the inside, but it is when he thinks that he has a guy hurt that he leaves himself open. Marquez was tagging him a couple of times in there with counters off the ropes, and I can only imagine what Gamboa would do. Maybe Arum finally makes the fight?

As for Glen Johnson; the man stopped Green while a younger Andre Ward could not. Is Glen Johnson drinking the same water as Hopkins?
Jack 1000
I was AMAZED that Lopez's chin held up so well last night! I wonder if chinny fighters can get stronger chins through experience or something? I really thought the chinniness of Lopez would catch up to him and that Marquez's experience would pull out a win for Marquez.

Now we have Gamboa. And if last night was World War I. Or at least shaping up to be before the disappointing ending, Lopez-Gamboa is World War II!

Tony Weeks whom I normally like as a ref was also too intrusive in this fight. He took too long pausing on that point deduction.

Jack
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Nov 7 2010, 07:13 AM) *
Thank You!!! THE only reason this fight appeared competitive is because Juanma had ZERO respect for Rafa's power. His approach will be a lot different against Gamboa who has a very suspect chin himself.

That zero respect would have got his ass stretched if Marquez would have been 100%. It almost got him stretched last night against a fighter with one healthy wing. Lopez in the 4th reminded me of Hearns when he would get hurt. His legs were worse than wobbly, they went stiff. He was on the verge of being taken out because of his ego. He should have taken a knee. But the ref took care of that for him, calling the one foul in the fight at the most opportune time for JuanMa's ignorant ass.

Lopez is in danger of becoming a Zab Judah. Judah might have survived Tszyu if Kostya would have been fighting with one wing.

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 7 2010, 07:56 AM) *
I agree with CEO and Gravy; Lopez seems to try too hard to act like he;s the shit. Notice at the end of round one, when he had Marquez slightly wobbled, he went back to his corner and made a motion with his arms as if to say "It's over". That's why I found it funny that he would go on to take flush shots from Marquez until the fight ended.

It was a good competitive fight until Lopez turned it on and turned into that bull I talked about in the Preview thread. Once he did that it was all over for Marquez. Like Gbh said, Lopez was too strong, and his youth, as well as his uppercuts, overwhelmed Marquez.

this fight proved to me what I had suspected about Lopez; He's a good counter puncher and can take you out with one shot, or he can fight like J.C Chavez and break you down on the inside, but it is when he thinks that he has a guy hurt that he leaves himself open. Marquez was tagging him a couple of times in there with counters off the ropes, and I can only imagine what Gamboa would do. Maybe Arum finally makes the fight?

As for Glen Johnson; the man stopped Green while a younger Andre Ward could not. Is Glen Johnson drinking the same water as Hopkins?

If you go back and watch the fight, Marquez had little on his right hand. His left was doing the damage. That is why he kept ducking in all fight. He was compensating for a damaged wing.

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 7 2010, 09:12 AM) *
I was AMAZED that Lopez's chin held up so well last night! I wonder if chinny fighters can get stronger chins through experience or something? I really thought the chinniness of Lopez would catch up to him and that Marquez's experience would pull out a win for Marquez.

Now we have Gamboa. And if last night was World War I. Or at least shaping up to be before the disappointing ending, Lopez-Gamboa is World War II!

Tony Weeks whom I normally like as a ref was also too intrusive in this fight. He took too long pausing on that point deduction.

Jack

The only reason that Lopez survived the 4th round is that Marquez had little snap in his right hand.

And I had Lopez taking Marquez out in 4.

Marquez fought well enough to make this fight a contender for FOTY with the professional boxing equivalent of his most potent weapon tied behind his back.

Hopefully, Lopez takes this fight like a stiff slap in the face, and it wakes his egomaniac ass up, before he is made to visit TwitchLand in front of his omnipotent being and all of Puerto Rico.
TheFonz
That zero respect would have got his ass stretched if Marquez would have been 100%. It almost got him stretched last night against a fighter with one healthy wing. Lopez in the 4th reminded me of Hearns when he would get hurt. His legs were worse than wobbly, they went stiff. He was on the verge of being taken out because of his ego. He should have taken a knee. But the ref took care of that for him, calling the one foul in the fight at the most opportune time for JuanMa's ignorant ass.

Lopez is in danger of becoming a Zab Judah. Judah might have survived Tszyu if Kostya would have been fighting with one wing.

I'm sorry, but no...................Just no. I'm really not putting much on that hurt arm bullshit. Even if he was a 100% I still think the size difference would have been too much. THE only reason Lopez was there to be hit was because he felt like Marquez couldn't hurt and aside from that punch in the forth (that you along with many others are exagerating) Marquez did not hurt him.

Fact- The only round Lopez lost was the forth round.

Fact- When Lopez decided to quit playing around with Rafa and turned up heat on him the fight was over.

I mean what could Rafa have done different even if his right arm wasn't "hurt", he was catching Lopez with clean counter lefthooks that where not even budging Juanma toward the end of the fight. rolleyes_anim.gif
If
gravytrain
I don't think Rafa hurt his shoulder until towards the end of the round. I'm thinking he hurt it, went back to the corner to see if he could continue, then when his shoulder was too messed up they called the fight. If the fight went into the later rounds it could have been a back and forth fight but personally I think he was going to get tired and Lopez would go in for the kill.

I don't think Johnson will win the Super Six, he'll frustrate the young guys though.
neophyte7
Marquez was hurt. he was in there like a cagey vet and hurting and nearly taking out the young cocky slugger, he could do nothing but left hook him in counter mode and still had him hurt. Lopez will be tasting the canvas with is style, yet he does have potential to hone his defense with his infighting style.. he is very strong, but too cocky.
Jack 1000
This is proof that great fights like last night show the boxing bashers that our great sport is NOT dead! Wouldn't it be great if Spike TV was running fights like this instead of Showtime? It would certainly get the younger generation interested in our sport again. I wonder what Dana White would have said about last night's Lopez-Marquez fight? This is what boxing is about and what it should be for the future.

HBO on the other hand really shot itself in the foot last night! I mean cares about Zab Judah other than Max Kellerman?

Jack
Jack 1000
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Nov 7 2010, 11:24 AM) *
I'm sorry, but no...................Just no. I'm really not putting much on that hurt arm bullshit. Even if he was a 100% I still think the size difference would have been too much. THE only reason Lopez was there to be hit was because he felt like Marquez couldn't hurt and aside from that punch in the forth (that you along with many others are exagerating) Marquez did not hurt him.

Fact- The only round Lopez lost was the forth round.

Fact- When Lopez decided to quit playing around with Rafa and turned up heat on him the fight was over.

I mean what could Rafa have done different even if his right arm wasn't "hurt", he was catching Lopez with clean counter lefthooks that where not even budging Juanma toward the end of the fight. rolleyes_anim.gif
If

I had it I think 5-3 Lopez at the stoppage. Much closer than The Fonz's score. This was a tremendous give and take battle with the extra weight pressure of Marquez, seemingly to drain him at the end. And with Lopez's point deduction, the 10-point must could have reflected something like only a 1-2 point spread at the stoppage. Most of the rounds were close, except the last two were Lopez had the edge. But Marquez kept swinging, even as his shoulder was hurting him.

Jack
gravytrain
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 7 2010, 03:25 PM) *
This is proof that great fights like last night show the boxing bashers that our great sport is NOT dead! Wouldn't it be great if Spike TV was running fights like this instead of Showtime? It would certainly get the younger generation interested in our sport again. I wonder what Dana White would have said about last night's Lopez-Marquez fight? This is what boxing is about and what it should be for the future.

HBO on the other hand really shot itself in the foot last night! I mean cares about Zab Judah other than Max Kellerman?

Jack

You've to remember that argument relies on Dana White logic.
TheFonz
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 7 2010, 03:32 PM) *
I had it I think 5-3 Lopez at the stoppage. Much closer than The Fonz's score. This was a tremendous give and take battle with the extra weight pressure of Marquez, seemingly to drain him at the end. And with Lopez's point deduction, the 10-point must could have reflected something like only a 1-2 point spread at the stoppage. Most of the rounds were close, except the last two were Lopez had the edge. But Marquez kept swinging, even as his shoulder was hurting him.

Jack

Watching that fight all I could was how Marquez kept backing up and how eventhough his punches where landing clean they where having no effect on Lopez. Marquez is a warrior, and he had the crowd, but he was not winning the rounds. He made interesting but he wasn't winning. This fight reminded me of when JMM took on PBF. The only difference that Juanma was willing to take the chances to get the smaller guy out of there.
kidbazooka1
Marquez didn't have the legs to let him move anymore thats why he had to stand there and bang with Juanma who was the fresher fighter obviousley cause of his age and much less ring wear. Marquez showed huge f*cking balls he almost had JuanMa out and was landing clean up until the stoppage had he been a lil fresher i think he would have taken the fight but thats no knock on JuanMa who also showed a lot of heart and to take the W.
PR316
After this fight, I've come to the conclusion that neither Lopez or Gamboa are elite fighters. They may be amongst the best in their division but not elite. Neither guy is pound 4 pound.

And when they meet, its a 50-50 fight. Both are wild and amateurish, with no defense.

The winner will be whomever can take the other punches because BOTH will land and they will land with power.

The tougher guy will win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.